Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 982 983 984 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Bloodrose 2015-09-27 22:19:46
Link | Citer | R

Captain Semantics doesn't name things.

Only the Namingway card can do that!
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-27 22:20:42
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »
Amandarius:

Giver of advice that he will never put into practice.

I don't lie so it's easy.
By Bloodrose 2015-09-27 22:22:15
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Amandarius:

Giver of advice that he will never put into practice.

I don't lie so it's easy.
worstlieever/comicbookguy.jpg
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-27 22:22:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Nope, its saying that Aman's standard insults don't affect me (or anyone) and they do nothing for his "argument" which turned out to be lies.

Oookay. I'm not getting involved in your spat, I just wanted to verify that you're not entirely sick in the head.

Good thing that is not even a medical term.

I'm sorry, Captain Semantics. Would you like to give a new name to it that makes you feel better about it?

It has nothing to do with semantics and everything to do with a political agenda. Now if it was an actual recognized medical term I was just correcting you on then sure. You don't need me to tell you what it is called.

There was no reason to correct me on the pseudonym for the practice unless you're trying to defend it. So what's your stance on the matter?
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-27 22:23:22
Link | Citer | R

The numbers support that Planned Parenthood is racist. It was designed to "solve the negro problem" according to it's founder and it continues it's genocide on unborn black Americans today.

What numbers? How many people that walk into PP to get an abortion don't get one? How many of those people are refused service due to their race? That is what defines racism. You have provided no such numbers.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-09-27 22:24:15
Link | Citer | R

The procedure coined "partial-birth abortion" by anti-abortion advocates has a specific use in late term miscarriages and abortions under more extreme circumstances. It's a way of preventing damage to the woman in cases where the non-viable fetus is too large to extract.

It's not semantics. It's the "pro-life" movement once again using misinformation and emotional manipulations as arguments.
By Bloodrose 2015-09-27 22:24:38
Link | Citer | R

"Dear abortion clinic patrons:

No whities allowed.

Sincerely,
Planned Parenthood"
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-27 22:26:44
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
The procedure coined "partial-birth abortion" by anti-abortion advocates has a specific use in late term miscarriages and abortions under more extreme circumstances. It's a way of preventing damage to the woman in cases where the non-viable fetus is too large to extract.

It's not semantics. It's the "pro-life" movement once again using misinformation and emotional manipulations as arguments.

Oh, I'm sorry. Does changing the names of things to suit an agenda offend you, Mr. Global Warming Climate Change Global Climate Disruption?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-09-27 22:31:54
Link | Citer | R

Ok, so more terms you don't understand.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-27 22:34:31
Link | Citer | R

Ok, so more terms you don't understand.

I understand every one of them. I was just verifying Vic's post and everyone suddenly wants to start a fight with me over utter nonsense. So heck, I'll comply and provide stupid cheap shots too! Keep at it, and maybe you can feel like you've "won" something by the end of the night.
By Bloodrose 2015-09-27 22:36:34
Link | Citer | R

I won cancer from reading all of you arguing.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-27 22:37:48
Link | Citer | R

I won cancer from reading all of you arguing.

Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-09-27 22:41:10
Link | Citer | R

Don't imply that support of a valid medical procedure makes you "sick in the head" then.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-27 22:46:35
Link | Citer | R

Don't imply that support of a valid medical procedure makes you "sick in the head" then.

Yes, because clearly I was referring to IDX on non-viable babies as opposed to illegal late-term abortions. I can't roll my eyes any harder.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-27 22:50:52
Link | Citer | R

I am fine with it being legal.

That's not a complete answer. Are you fine with viable babies being aborted late term, or are you just referring to instances where the baby and/or mother have a legitimate medical risk?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-09-27 22:54:56
Link | Citer | R

Like Bacon said, legal under the discretion of a physician. I don't see what point you're trying to make.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-27 22:57:08
Link | Citer | R

Like Bacon said, legal under the discretion of a physician. I don't see what point you're trying to make.

Holy crap, this isn't that hard. Are you intentionally being dense?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-27 23:01:56
Link | Citer | R

Surely you can support not intervening in others lives and telling them what they can't do, right?

Telling people what they can and can't do is literally what laws are for. No, I do not support abolishing all laws so that people can do whatever they want.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-09-27 23:02:32
Link | Citer | R

Are you intentionally being vague?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-27 23:03:55
Link | Citer | R

Are you intentionally being vague?

Would it matter? Y'all just would rather dance around the issue anyway since I think you're afraid of saying the answer.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-27 23:04:43
Link | Citer | R

Surely you can support not intervening in others lives and telling them what they can't do, right?

Telling people what they can and can't do is literally what laws are for. No, I do not support abolishing all laws so that people can do whatever they want.

So a law telling a woman what unwanted growth she can have removed and when is fine, but a law that helps ensure she's healthy is tyranny. Lol
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-09-27 23:05:43
Link | Citer | R

Not afraid of any answer. I just don't know wtf you're getting at.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-27 23:05:47
Link | Citer | R

Hey, let's keep the government out of peoples lives and from telling them what to do when it benefits us. When we don't like what others do then we can just have the government tell them what to do for us and call it the legal process (see gay marriage for years).
What do we call ourselves? Conservatives!

Lol, nice deflection. That is so much not even on point that it's hilarious. 5 points out of 10 for the attempt, though.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-27 23:07:16
Link | Citer | R

Jassik said: »

So a law telling a woman what unwanted growth she can have removed and when is fine, but a law that helps ensure she's healthy is tyranny. Lol

We're beyond the point of "unwanted growth" in this case. We're right into the legality of viable babies being aborted where the mother is not at risk. Do I need to verify that further? How about a 4-page essay?
By Jetackuu 2015-09-27 23:07:20
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
The irony is that the two are connected.

Oh and fetuses aren't exactly babies, but good "feelz" argument.

A child is not a fetus. A partial birth abortion delivers a live baby and kills it savagely. This is what Planned Parenthood has been doing. I can't even believe you are joking about it and the mods allow it.

I am honestly surprised you haven't been topicbanned yet.

Your misunderstanding of basic science and medical procedures is no reason for anyone to take you seriously though.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 982 983 984 ... 1375 1376 1377