Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 976 977 978 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-09-25 13:44:58
Link | Citer | R

ALERT: Seattle Mayor Launches Rules to Force Local Businesses to Comply With SHARIAH LAW
By Jetackuu 2015-09-25 13:47:26
Link | Citer | R

While I think it's silly, I wonder with all the hub-bub about "religious freedom" how this would stand up if it's not given, ya know?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-25 13:47:57
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
I will not change the words "killing a child" to make you feel better about yourself for being barbaric and supporting the disgusting practice of murdering children before they are born.
My sides. Guys plz.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-25 13:48:09
Link | Citer | R

Well, I think there's already way too many fees associated with banking, especially when you're the one doing the lending, but this is just stupid. Also, clickbait title, they're trying to force banks to comply with the Islamic banking structure, not enforcing shariah law.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-25 13:49:39
Link | Citer | R

I'm waiting to see how Mike Huckabee twists that into an attack on Christianity.
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-09-25 13:50:04
Link | Citer | R

reading abortion debate makes me wish I was aborted.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-09-25 13:50:05
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »

While I think it's silly, I wonder with all the hub-bub about "religious freedom" how this would stand up if it's not given, ya know?
I think religious freedom only applies to select religions.
By Jetackuu 2015-09-25 13:50:53
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I'm waiting to see how Mike Huckabee twists that into an attack on Christianity.

The plot thickens.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-09-25 13:51:18
Link | Citer | R

Jassik said: »
Also, clickbait title
The only way I would have read the story otherwise it would have just been some boring story about Seattle.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-25 13:51:54
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Sadly, that's the way most of the religious activists I've had dealings with feel.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-09-25 13:52:32
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »

Technically no, but in practice most definitely.

Which is hypocritical and anti-American at it's best.

But considering the popularity of Islam, and the other rulings on it, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they ruled in favor of them if it ended up in court.
By Jetackuu 2015-09-25 13:52:50
Link | Citer | R

Also, clickbait title
The only way I would have read the story otherwise it would have just been some boring story about Seattle.
Redundant much?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-25 13:53:21
Link | Citer | R

clickbait title
"Is Obama secretely turning America into a muslim caliphate??"

no, can do better...

"Shocking!! Obama finally reveals his endgame. You won't believe this!!!"
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-09-25 13:57:06
Link | Citer | R

I'm a little disappointed, I thought Obama was going to destroy the world on Sept. 23. Nothing though.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-25 13:57:38
Link | Citer | R

Things are just getting started..just you wait!!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-09-25 13:58:33
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-09-25 13:59:42
Link | Citer | R

WE HAVE A PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY AND ITS MUSLIMS.

No actually it's called diabetes and heart disease and boy is it kicking our ***.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-25 14:00:04
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Things are just getting started..just you wait!!

Yeah, we've got the super harvest blood moon coming up. Stock up on ammo!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-09-25 14:02:58
Link | Citer | R

Blood moon, that's right, can't wait!

So I decided to check out Colbert on the late show, naturally I watched the episode with Trump as the guest. Seems like he's getting a lot of political guests.

Off to watch episode 2 of South Park for this season. Episode 1 was great.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-25 14:08:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
What's it like to live in a world where a drone strike in an Afghani village is the same as taking some pills after you missed your period and find out the meter reads "+"??

No no no, drone strikes are fine.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-25 14:10:52
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Coming from Aman, the guy that throws around wars like they're trivial military exercises, that's rich.

Come down off your perch my friend.

Where do you see me throwing around wars?

Is this trying to change the subject to ISIS. You are in a war. You just aren't fighting back, yet. You think peace is watching millions of people abandon their homes on foot while savages run rampant from country to country killing everyone in sight.

Yeah, go you.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-25 14:25:22
Link | Citer | R

This has to be the dumbest abortion argument we've ever been involved in. Way to go guys, we hit a new low. We managed to take a very complex topic and dumbed it down to non sequitur cheap shots and logically nonsensical talking points. And, what's more, most of the jabs weren't even remotely funny. Time to move on.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-25 14:28:01
Link | Citer | R

Personally I've already expressed what I think about abortion in many topics, multiple times, extensively. I do not like to repeat myself, and surely don't feel like it now, in a random thread nonetheless.

So I'm just going to laugh at Amanda's posts that try oh so hard to make us feel bad.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-09-25 14:30:06
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »

[+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+][+]

/catches breath
[+]
By fonewear 2015-09-25 14:32:11
Link | Citer | R

I found my new Pope:

By fonewear 2015-09-25 14:34:17
Link | Citer | R

Blood moon, that's right, can't wait!

So I decided to check out Colbert on the late show, naturally I watched the episode with Trump as the guest. Seems like he's getting a lot of political guests.

Off to watch episode 2 of South Park for this season. Episode 1 was great.

Second episode was not as good but still good !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 976 977 978 ... 1375 1376 1377