Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 975 976 977 ... 1375 1376 1377
By fonewear 2015-09-25 13:26:04
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
fonewear said: »
We should bring back farm slavery that would solve the abortion problem. Just take all those unwanted kids make them work on a farm !
They would just run away though.

Not if you fence them in !
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-25 13:26:36
Link | Citer | R

Jassik said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Yeah but that doesn't happen unless you also chose to irresponsibly have 5 children. Where can I find data on how many people live in community housing that also work two jobs?

It is a myth. But yes, let's call us all a nation of serfs because of these few rare idiots.

Blame people for having multiple children, but abortion and contraceptive is against their faith.

This is moronic. Yes the solution for you is to murder the child because they won't be wealthy in childhood. If you are living in government housing as Jassik said and you have 5 children yes it is your fault you are poor.

Murder the child? LMAO...

It makes much more sense to punish the child for existing by forcing them to be born into poverty to parents who don't want them.

Thats shallow and a little scary.

It's better to he dead than poor? OK Jass

You are about one step from Eugenics.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-25 13:26:52
Link | Citer | R

Always giggle at "killing children".
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-25 13:26:53
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
"Completely destroy"? You just contradicted yourself. The only way to completely destroy life is to literally end it, which abortion does. Your hyperbole is ruining your argument. It makes it sound like you envision a world where being poor and/or having to give birth to unwanted children that you can put up for adoption anyway is a fate worse than death. It's a wonder not everyone in the Congo has committed suicide, huh?

Completely destroying a person's life is not synonymous with killing them. Operate within the bounds of the common language instead of using hyperbole to counter hyperbole.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-09-25 13:27:11
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
The adoption / foster care system is beyond *** up and pro-lifers have no horses in that race except as a means to say ABORTIONS ARE EVIL. Not once has anyone made it a national issue to reform it.

Also:

>>Thinks gov't can't run anything right.
>>Wants gov't to take care of finding homes for children.

A. Holy crap does it need reforming. You won't find me disagreeing on that.
B. Trusting the government to take care of finding homes for children vs. not letting said children exist in the first place. You're making the lesser of two evils argument too easy here.

Or we could let people make their own decisions. No one should be forced to be a parent if they don't want to but practically, the adoption system couldn't handle the influx anyway.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-09-25 13:28:03
Link | Citer | R

Oh, how often people forget how easily they could have been mistaken for a blood clot or residual lining at the bottom of a toilet bowl.

There's a magic number in there somewhere!
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-25 13:28:20
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Yeah but that doesn't happen unless you also chose to irresponsibly have 5 children. Where can I find data on how many people live in community housing that also work two jobs?

It is a myth. But yes, let's call us all a nation of serfs because of these few rare idiots.

Blame people for having multiple children, but abortion and contraceptive is against their faith.

This is moronic. Yes the solution for you is to murder the child because they won't be wealthy in childhood. If you are living in government housing as Jassik said and you have 5 children yes it is your fault you are poor.

Murder the child? LMAO...

It makes much more sense to punish the child for existing by forcing them to be born into poverty to parents who don't want them.

Thats shallow and a little scary.

It's better to he dead than poor? OK Jass

You are about one step from Eugenics.

Yeah, there's nothing shallow or scary about wanting to decide what other people can do with their bodies.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-25 13:30:52
Link | Citer | R

The adoption / foster care system is beyond *** up and pro-lifers have no horses in that race except as a means to say ABORTIONS ARE EVIL. Not once has anyone made it a national issue to reform it.

Also:

>>Thinks gov't can't run anything right.
>>Wants gov't to take care of finding homes for children.

A. Holy crap does it need reforming. You won't find me disagreeing on that.
B. Trusting the government to take care of finding homes for children vs. not letting said children exist in the first place. You're making the lesser of two evils argument too easy here.

Or we could let people make their own decisions. No one should be forced to be a parent if they don't want to but practically, the adoption system couldn't handle the influx anyway.
Didn't they already made their own decisions when conceiving a child? They chose to not use contraceptives, the kid became to being, and now you want them to opt out of the consequences?

Personal responsibility is a foreign concept to you, isn't it?

Oh, and nobody is forcing them to be a parent except for themselves. Because, you know, choices made and all that.

(Incoming "Cause and Effect Fallacy" excuse!)
[+]
By fonewear 2015-09-25 13:30:55
Link | Citer | R

I have no problem telling women what to do with their bodies. They tell me what I should and shouldn't do all the time !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-25 13:32:20
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, there's nothing shallow or scary about wanting to decide what other people can do with their bodies.
They already decided, you just want to give them a fallout choice for their own bad decisions.

Hate to tell you this, but that's not going to help at all. They will just continue to make more bad decisions in life if they know they can always take a mulligan.
By fonewear 2015-09-25 13:33:03
Link | Citer | R

Maybe if we tell them abortions cause global warming they will stop !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-09-25 13:33:10
Link | Citer | R

Oh god, eugenics!

I straight up said that poor people can have children, and successful children at that. It's about mindset and if you don't want a child then no amount of magic bubblegum drops are going to raise that child for you. In our ideal Republican universe, this child couldn't get outside help either because *** you, bootstraps.

Without the support children need - that village to raise a child - you'll end up with an adult that's not prepared to participate in the society at large or worse, another member of the growing warehouse. People cannot be forced to raise children.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-25 13:34:30
Link | Citer | R

Maybe if we tell them abortions cause global warming they will stop !
David Barton already told them that.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-25 13:34:33
Link | Citer | R

"Completely destroy"? You just contradicted yourself. The only way to completely destroy life is to literally end it, which abortion does. Your hyperbole is ruining your argument. It makes it sound like you envision a world where being poor and/or having to give birth to unwanted children that you can put up for adoption anyway is a fate worse than death. It's a wonder not everyone in the Congo has committed suicide, huh?

Completely destroying a person's life is not synonymous with killing them. Operate within the bounds of the common language instead of using hyperbole to counter hyperbole.

I will not change the words "killing a child" to make you feel better about yourself for being barbaric and supporting the disgusting practice of murdering children before they are born.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-25 13:35:45
Link | Citer | R

Oh god, eugenics!
Well, that is your argument there.

Remember, got to kill all the poor people's kids because they wouldn't be loved.

I straight up said that poor people can have children, and successful children at that. It's about mindset and if you don't want a child then no amount of magic bubblegum drops are going to raise that child for you. In our ideal Republican universe, this child couldn't get outside help either because *** you, bootstraps.

Without the support children need - that village to raise a child - you'll end up with an adult that's not prepared to participate in the society at large or worse, another member of the growing warehouse. People cannot be forced to raise children.

See, eugenics argument again.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-09-25 13:36:04
Link | Citer | R

Coming from Aman, the guy that throws around wars like they're trivial military exercises, that's rich.

Come down off your perch my friend.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-09-25 13:36:26
Link | Citer | R

Oh god, eugenics!

Remember, got to kill all the poor people's kids because they wouldn't be loved.

Not my argument. Continue to twist. I love me a good pretzel.
By fonewear 2015-09-25 13:36:30
Link | Citer | R

You want to murder kids do it the old fashioned way drown em in the bath tub ! Then claim you suffer from postpartum depression. Get 4 weeks in jail they move on with your life !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-25 13:37:23
Link | Citer | R

Oh god, eugenics!

Don't need to twist when I can straight out quote you.
By Jetackuu 2015-09-25 13:37:40
Link | Citer | R

Damnit, I want a pretzel now.
By fonewear 2015-09-25 13:38:56
Link | Citer | R

I could go for a sour cream and onion pretzel hold the abortion though !
By fonewear 2015-09-25 13:39:26
Link | Citer | R

99% of us our men so why all the abortion talk...we all the sudden give a ***about kids today ?
By Jetackuu 2015-09-25 13:41:00
Link | Citer | R

99% of us our men so why all the abortion talk...we all the sudden give a ***about kids today ?

At least some of us have kids.

Scary as that is.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-09-25 13:41:06
Link | Citer | R

Oh god, eugenics!

Don't need to twist when I can straight out quote you.

Quote where I said the government should sterilize poor people, that poor people shouldn't have kids or that poor people not having kids would be some societal boon?

Your dishonesty is golden. Ah yes but excuse me, I've got some kids to turn into hamburger patties.
By Jetackuu 2015-09-25 13:41:32
Link | Citer | R

Can I have a quarter pounder, with bacon?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-09-25 13:42:27
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »

Scary as that is.

Every male has aborted at least 39 million babies on average fapping, you genocidal maniacs!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-09-25 13:42:56
Link | Citer | R

Scary as that is.

Having kids I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but baby sitting ain't one.
By fonewear 2015-09-25 13:43:38
Link | Citer | R

I've been around kids enough to know they are pure evil.
By Jetackuu 2015-09-25 13:43:42
Link | Citer | R

Scary as that is.

Every male has aborted at least 39 million babies on average fapping, you genocidal maniacs!

I wonder... You know what, I'm not going to look that up to compare.
By Jetackuu 2015-09-25 13:44:52
Link | Citer | R

Scary as that is.

Having kids I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but baby sitting ain't one.

I'm about to save $200 on baby sitting, still going to be cutting hefty checks each month. It's costly, that's for sure.

I've been around kids enough to know they are pure evil.

Only if you steal their blanky.
First Page 2 3 ... 975 976 977 ... 1375 1376 1377