Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 969 970 971 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-24 19:49:00
Link | Citer | R

Pip-Boy.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-09-25 05:40:24
Link | Citer | R

When I give a speech about global warming hardly anyone takes me serious ! Maybe I need to wear a Pope hat !
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-09-25 06:55:26
Link | Citer | R

Jassik said: »
but when I've got my hands in a machine
oh my
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-09-25 08:56:07
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
I think the RCC has a lower batting average when it comes to science. Common, they threatened Galileo's life lol I don't think Congress has ever physically threatened Planned Parenthood lol
No, they have free lance murders for the doctors and free lance arsonists for the clinics so they don't have to do it themselves. They just stoke the rhetoric and fan the flames.

Currently the RCC has a good batting average on science while the GOP has become anti science.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-25 09:11:57
Link | Citer | R

Antiscience? Democrats can't even look at an ultrasound of a child because they know what they are doing is butchery.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-25 09:23:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
It all makes sense now.

I get the feeling there won't be a lot of anything making sense in here today.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-09-25 09:23:36
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
I did enjoy when he said he "was happy to be in the land of the free and the home of the brave"

I think it's funny when people beat their chests about freedom here. we incarcerate more people than damn near any other country, & a majority are more or less indentured servants to the housing market.

free. lol.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-25 09:26:10
Link | Citer | R

The left attempts to hijack the word "science" to promote their global warming agenda. They cannot make the case based on their junk science so all that is left is to insult people by calling them antiscience. If I am antiscience please tell me what else "scientific" that we disagree on besides global warming?

Calling global warming "science" makes a complete mockery of science? Richard Feynman is rolling in his grave right now at it's complete perversion by the left.

I will summarize so simply what you call science. This is the entire global warming science broken down in the simplest of terms.

They compare A and B.
They measure A.
They estimate B.
They declare that A is warmer than B.

That is not science. That is a joke.

Al Gore, Bill Nye and Chanti can sit down and give an hour long presentation of the global warming "science" to Einstein, uninterrupted. At the end he would say "This is ***."
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-25 09:26:57
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
I did enjoy when he said he "was happy to be in the land of the free and the home of the brave"

I think it's funny when people beat their chests about freedom here. we incarcerate more people than damn near any other country, & a majority are more or less indentured servants to the housing market.

free. lol.

What does freedom look like to you, drama queen?
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-25 09:28:30
Link | Citer | R

Weed and abortion for all. Maybe some livable wages too.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-25 09:30:25
Link | Citer | R

OK I remember the whining now. We are all poor if we aren't millionaires.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-25 09:31:57
Link | Citer | R

There's a big difference between living on off-label canned food in community housing while working 2 jobs and "not being a millionaire".
[+]
Administrator
Serveur: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2015-09-25 09:35:56
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It all makes sense now.

Boehner's on the way out. That sort of makes sense. He's been under attack by his own party for a while now - hard to be Speaker like that.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-09-25 09:41:44
Link | Citer | R

lol, nah I'm with you conservatives on that one, I think the market will set the price, for the most part. Plus I was all pissed off earlier this week trying to figure out if there is a middle class anymore, & found out I was a touch above the median income for the US, so no bitching for me, I guess. just should've had less kids.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-09-25 09:42:05
Link | Citer | R

Hey remember when freedom gave you the right to go to jail for having anal sex with your wife? Ah yes, the peak of freedom.

Sticking my American flag in the wrong place and committing a crime against nature.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-25 09:44:00
Link | Citer | R

There's a big difference between living on off-label canned food in community housing while working 2 jobs and "not being a millionaire".

Yeah but that doesn't happen unless you also chose to irresponsibly have 5 children. Where can I find data on how many people live in community housing that also work two jobs?

It is a myth. But yes, let's call us all a nation of serfs because of these few rare idiots.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-09-25 09:47:58
Link | Citer | R

lol, nah I'm with you conservatives on that one, I think the market will set the price, for the most part. Plus I was all pissed off earlier this week trying to figure out if there is a middle class anymore, & found out I was a touch above the median income for the US, so no bitching for me, I guess. just should've had less kids.

Median income is 50k but of course thats meaningless without knowing where a person lives...
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-25 09:49:42
Link | Citer | R

Drama Torama said: »
It all makes sense now.

Boehner's on the way out. That sort of makes sense. He's been under attack by his own party for a while now - hard to be Speaker like that.

Boehner should have been ousted long ago. We've had plagues like him, Reid, Pelosi, etc. in power for way too long in Congress.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-25 09:51:05
Link | Citer | R

What do we expect? Look at what the American dream has become.

Go to college with the dream of getting a job with a corporation while taking on a few 100,000 dollars of debt, now debt directly to the federal government.

Democrats are funneling young people into this system. Encouraging more and more people to go to college. Bitching about student loan debt but doing nothing to curb the unjustified rates in tuition year after year. Young adults are left with only one option and that is to beg for a job from a Corporation. Then you have Democrats running on an Anti-corporation platform. None of it adds up.

There is no entrepreneur spirit. Everyone wants to work for a Corporation and the few people that want to make it on their own and start their own business find it extremely difficult due to the regulations that the government has set up, under the guise of protecting consumers.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-09-25 09:51:55
Link | Citer | R

It all makes sense now.

Boehner should have been ousted long ago. We've had plagues like him, Reid, Pelosi, etc. in power for way too long in Congress.

Hey you leave my Congressman Charlie Rangel alone. He only used gov't money for his trips to the Dominican Republic to buy a house and perhaps carouse with underaged girls. THEY WERE LEGAL, THEY SWORE. Getting censured on the floor of the House and making an old man cry was enough.

HE FOUGHT IN KOREA YOU KNOW.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-25 09:52:31
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Median income is 50k but of course thats meaningless without knowing where a person lives...

and the personal decisions that they have made that made their lives more expensive
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-09-25 09:53:52
Link | Citer | R

and the personal decisions that they have made that made their lives more expensive

No ***? 50k is still peanuts in most metropolitan cities so to compare it to 50k in Cornstalks, USA is meaningless.

Any room in Cornstalks, USA btw? I need to get the bibbly *** outta here and work from home in my meth plant / 'consulting' office.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-09-25 09:53:59
Link | Citer | R

that's a good point.

I'd have to *** myself out to fat chicks if I lived in a metropolitan area.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-09-25 09:55:50
Link | Citer | R

Any room in Cornstalks, USA btw?

tons!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-25 09:56:17
Link | Citer | R

People don't have a clue how to live within their means, or simply aren't willing to. That's the #1 problem regardless of how much money you make.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-09-25 09:56:20
Link | Citer | R

There is no entrepreneur spirit. Everyone wants to work for a Corporation and the few people that want to make it on their own and start their own business find it extremely difficult due to the regulations that the government has set up, under the guise of protecting consumers.

I agree with you to a point, so let's call that a win. But let's not forget those massive corporations also putting a lot of smaller places out of business because they can afford to cut prices until no one shops at the mom n' pops, and then once they're out of business the corporations gradually raise prices again.

We're dealing with the rampant problems of success as a nation: sustaining success.

And that's harder than getting it in the first place.

But hey, at least we got this far.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-25 09:56:32
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
In the defense of Congress, they haven't been proven wrong on matters of science since the days of Galileo.

Are you kidding me

Congress gets science and especially technology wrong constantly. I suppose you're technically correct in the sense that Congress hasn't been around since Galileo, but I bet their batting average is comparable (or lower).

I get that you've got some well-founded grievances with the Pope, but let's not lose sight of the fact that Congress is awful to the core.
Can anyone say what topic Congress actually gets right?

Then again, they aren't experts in any field except politics. Some members may have had real jobs (plumbers, CPAs, businessmen, so-on) before they were elected, but those people are generally ignored when it comes to actual laws being made or changes to older laws.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 969 970 971 ... 1375 1376 1377