Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 946 947 948 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-09-18 13:05:17
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Where's Chaos? This would be the most opportune time for him to present the conundrum of the 'All in the Family' kitchen wall phallus!

it's 8 o'clock there... so he is probably standing in line for serbian fried chicken wondering why his ears burn...

damn you new page... that's twice today /shakes fist
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-09-18 13:08:03
Link | Citer | R

so who's the tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist uncle who's always talking about fluoride and the gubbamint listening in on your cavity fillings?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-18 13:10:54
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »
so who's the tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist uncle who's always talking about fluoride and the gubbamint listening in on your cavity fillings?

We've got a few choices, but you're the one who puts maple syrup on everything and skates around the house in full hockey gear.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-09-18 13:12:17
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

We've got a few choices, but you're the one who puts maple syrup on everything and skates around the house in full hockey gear.
can I wear a top hat and monocle while I'm at it? Because you know those crazy canucks.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-18 13:14:23
Link | Citer | R

can I wear a top hat and monocle while I'm at it? Because you know those crazy canucks.

Raccoon hat or gtfo.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-18 13:14:55
Link | Citer | R

Maybe, but only after body checking Rich Uncle Pennybags (Kingnobody) through a wall and taking them from him.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-09-18 13:14:59
Link | Citer | R

*duct tapes a raccoon hat to Jassik's head*

This isn't Clark County.
[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-09-18 13:22:07
Link | Citer | R

I call weird next door neighbor.

[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-09-18 13:36:27
Link | Citer | R

So who's playing Oscar the Grouch then?

(because someone has to be all Sesame Street here)
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-09-18 13:37:23
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Where's Chaos? This would be the most opportune time for him to present the conundrum of the 'All in the Family' kitchen wall phallus!

it's 8 o'clock there... so he is probably standing in line for serbian fried chicken wondering why his ears burn...

Well, since he's busy with Serbian fried chicken and liquor, we could do the P&R *** bunt, Rorschach test and bury it quickly. I wonder if he'll notice?

EDIT: Bam!

Is it what it appears to be?

Would this be a trespass regarding the image rules here if we came to a consensus on this?
By Bloodrose 2015-09-18 13:39:18
Link | Citer | R

I may not have been around long enough... or been away for too long...

But what the hell is the PnR *** Bunt? Is it just a pissing contest over who claims to know more knowledge about their opposing political faction and their interests?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-18 14:07:37
Link | Citer | R

Who do you think?

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-18 14:24:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Who do you think?

Hmm. If you use that costume then I say we can work with it. As one of the comic relief characters, you will have an ongoing feud with the house cat.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-18 14:27:12
Link | Citer | R

Who do you think?

Hmm. If you use that costume then I say we can work with it. As one of the comic relief characters, you will have an ongoing feud with the house cat.
I swear, that cat has it out for me!
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-19 05:51:01
Link | Citer | R

Iceland boycotts Israel
Quote:
Iceland officials announced Wednesday the country is boycotting goods manufactured in Israel as long as Israel’s occupation of Palestinian territory continues, Iceland Magazine reports.

Reykjavík’s City Council says the boycott is a symbolic move to show Iceland supports the Palestinians’ right to independence and condemns “the Israeli policy of apartheid” in the occupied Palestinian territories.

Israel announced plans in July to build homes in the West Bank, inciting violent protests in the disputed territory. Most countries consider the settlements illegal, and the U.S. State Department has expressed concern “settlement expansion threatens the two-state solution.”

According to The Times of Israel, the boycott has drawn sharp criticism from Israel’s foreign ministry, which said “a volcano of hatred spews forth from the Reykjavik city council building,” an apparent reference to Iceland’s status as a hotbed for volcanic activity.

“We hope someone in Iceland will come to their senses and end the one-sided blindness fielded against Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East,” the Foreign Ministry added.

Some Icelanders are also critical of the boycott.

“This is as illegal as refusing to do business with red-haired people and it makes no difference whether they justify their decision with references to some alleged actions by the Israelis,” a barrister told Iceland Magazine.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-09-19 09:07:40
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Being muslim isn't an insult anyway, whether the guy was wrong who cares?
Not the point. I don't give a flying flaming monkey-filled poosack if Obama is Muslim or not. All I care about is how he is running this country.

So what if some idiots believe him to be a Muslim? Who cares? What really is the problem is that democrats/liberals have to make ***up, even though they are ignoring their own problems they have...

That's not the point.

1) The media and establishment are more upset over something Trump didn't say, than anything Obama has ever done. Let that sink in for a second.

2) This is just the latest round of the PC establishment v Trump. Looking to again cut him down and again disqualify him through some PC offense. It hasn't worked yet, and as long as Trump flips it and doubles down his support will continue to grow.

3) Lets not forget that Obama sat in a RACIST and violently anti American church for 20 years and not once did the establishment and the media insist that he denounce it or apologize for it.
By Jetackuu 2015-09-19 09:10:48
Link | Citer | R

Iceland boycotts Israel
Quote:
Iceland officials announced Wednesday the country is boycotting goods manufactured in Israel as long as Israel’s occupation of Palestinian territory continues, Iceland Magazine reports.

Reykjavík’s City Council says the boycott is a symbolic move to show Iceland supports the Palestinians’ right to independence and condemns “the Israeli policy of apartheid” in the occupied Palestinian territories.

Israel announced plans in July to build homes in the West Bank, inciting violent protests in the disputed territory. Most countries consider the settlements illegal, and the U.S. State Department has expressed concern “settlement expansion threatens the two-state solution.”

According to The Times of Israel, the boycott has drawn sharp criticism from Israel’s foreign ministry, which said “a volcano of hatred spews forth from the Reykjavik city council building,” an apparent reference to Iceland’s status as a hotbed for volcanic activity.

“We hope someone in Iceland will come to their senses and end the one-sided blindness fielded against Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East,” the Foreign Ministry added.

“This is as illegal as refusing to do business with red-haired people and it makes no difference whether they justify their decision with references to some alleged actions by the Israelis,” a barrister told Iceland Magazine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-09-19 11:01:32
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

SFC is awesome, yo!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-09-19 12:17:39
Link | Citer | R

I'd like a Syrian refugee of my own but I already have a golden retriever !
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-09-19 12:29:05
Link | Citer | R

Iceland boycotts Israel
Quote:

My *** sides.

I admire any politics, it takes SERIOUS skill to keep a straight face when saying this kind of stuff.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-09-19 15:27:08
Link | Citer | R

I don't even know where to begin with this gem of article I saw on lolbook. (Pay no attention to the source)

Quote:
Bernie Sanders was watching the second GOP debate last night, and live tweeted his thoughts along the way.

There wasn’t anything Bernie said that I didn’t agree with, and it just goes to show that he is a candidate who calls people out on their bullsh*t. We need someone who will say and do what needs to be said and done.

The night began calm, and possibly hopeful. Hopeful that that the debate wouldn’t turn into the three-ring circus it was sure to become.

A few minutes after 5pm, Bernie tweeted:

Bernie didn’t shy away from commenting on the disaster that was the second 2015 GOP Debate.

Sanders was already winning the debate on Twitter, just 40 minutes in!

[...]

Oh how I wish Ol’ Bern would have been there to put a few fools in their place. Bernie had something to say about everyone, and he didn’t discriminate. But there was still plenty more Bernie logic to come for Twitter!

[...]

Bernie Sanders, ladies and gentlemen, the only candidate that says exactly what intelligent liberal America is thinking. Thank you, Sir.
Bernie Sanders Live Tweets GOP Debate — Makes GOP Look Ridiculous

Now I know why they call them BernieBots.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-19 15:50:39
Link | Citer | R

Eh, Bernie and his bots can flap their mouths all they want, but he's not going to get the Dem nod by fake debating Republicans. We'll see how he actually does in a real debate next month.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-19 15:54:25
Link | Citer | R

Uh.. Confession:

All this time, every time someone said "Bernie Sanders" I thought of Barney Frank. His recent TV appearances had me like "Is he sick? He looks different."
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-19 16:06:34
Link | Citer | R

Sorry if a bit off topic but sincere question..
What is the reason for a president to have to be american born? As a person who (hopelessly)dream of a world united such barriers have little significance to me..but besides that, to me it'd make more sense that the president has to have lived in the country for a long time, but place of birth seem meaningless to me.

Is there a real reason for it?
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-19 16:09:38
Link | Citer | R

What is the reason for a president to have to be american born? As a person who (hopelessly)dream of a world united such barriers have little significance to me..but besides that, to me it'd make more sense that the president has to have lived in the country for a long time, but place of birth seem meaningless to me.

I think a guy, probably from Britain, wrote it a long time ago and it stuck.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-19 16:13:05
Link | Citer | R

It doesn't make any sense when their families are originally from another country (and only a few hundred years ago too)
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-19 16:16:23
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

It doesn't make any sense when their families are originally from another country (and only a few hundred years ago too)

Well, the point was to completely eliminate the possibility of the kinds of monarchical takeovers that were happening in Europe for the last 500 years. Remember, the drafters of our Constitution hated 2 things above all others: monarchs and state religions.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-19 16:52:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »

Logically someone born in the country probably cares about the interests of it more than someone born in Romania who would like to lead a world power.

Eh, I tend to disagree. Someone who went through the arduous task of immigrating and obtaining citizenship is probably more invested in this country than most of the people who fell out of their mothers here by happenstance.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 946 947 948 ... 1375 1376 1377