Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 797 798 799 ... 1375 1376 1377
By fonewear 2015-07-22 08:10:34
Link | Citer | R

Anyways Trump gave out Lindsey Graham crackers phone number.

http://news.yahoo.com/payback-trump-holds-rivals-phone-number-criticism-071927938--election.html

When reached for comment Graham replied: "Finally someone called me other than my mother"
By Ramyrez 2015-07-22 08:11:50
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Anyways Trump gave out Linsey Graham crackers phone number.

Eyes picking up that sentence the first time through read "Trump gave out crack."

*eyebrow raise*
[+]
Administrator
Serveur: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2015-07-22 08:13:18
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
Eyes picking up that sentence the first time through read "Trump gave out crack."

Would you rule that out?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-22 08:13:46
Link | Citer | R

Lindsey Graham cracker is weak even by Republican 18,000 candidates standards. So I think it is kind of a funny prank.

He did call Trump a jackass about 50 times on CBS the other day too.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-is-a-jackass-120386.html

Sen. Lindsey Graham thinks real-estate mogul Donald Trump is a “jackass” and his comments about Sen. John McCain were the beginning of the end of his candidacy.

“He’s bringing his name down and he’s not helping the process and he shouldn’t be commander in chief,” Graham said.

The South Carolina senator was speaking on CNN’s “Out Front” on Monday, responding to Trump’s Saturday comment that McCain was not an American hero because he was taken prisoner by North Vietnamese forces.

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Graham called Trump’s comments out of sync with the Republican Party, which he called “the party of the military.”

He also bemoaned the media’s focus on Trump instead of national security issues, which Graham has made the main focus of his long-shot presidential run.

“The world is literally falling apart … and all we’re talking about is Donald Trump,” Graham said.

A spokesman for Trump said on CNN that Graham’s comments were a political move by someone who is floundering in the polls.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-07-22 10:23:25
Link | Citer | R

The Mcfeely thing is a long running gag we've had when Ramyrez posts.things get too touchy feely.

It's *** Nik's fault.

Welcome to the place with no darkness.
What happens to you here is forever.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-22 10:28:12
Link | Citer | R

Anyone watch Obama on The Daily show last night?

At one point Stewart said something about he only has 18 months left if he's going to declare martial law, take all the guns, and put everyone in FEMA camps so hurry with that plan. Obama just laughed.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-07-22 10:36:38
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Obama just laughed.

What else was he supposed to do? It's a ridiculous notion only bought into by the poor, ignorant folks of the right wing who get whipped into a frenzy by their corporate masters' political puppets.

And I mean "poor" in more ways than one. I feel bad for those sorry sons of *** that actually believe that stuff.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-22 10:38:55
Link | Citer | R

Actually conspiracy nuts exist regardless of political spectrum. Conservatives tend to be more because of the strong fear-factor that easily connects to the majority of these theories, however you also have extreme hippie liberals that think the same dumb things(ie: food industry).
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-07-22 10:45:46
Link | Citer | R

Obama just laughed.

because he's been laying the groundwork for 7 years! the master plan has been ready for action since christmas of '13.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-22 10:52:06
Link | Citer | R

Anyone watch Obama on The Daily show last night?

At one point Stewart said something about he only has 18 months left if he's going to declare martial law, take all the guns, and put everyone in FEMA camps so hurry with that plan. Obama just laughed.

I knew it!
By fonewear 2015-07-22 10:55:22
Link | Citer | R

I just want Obama to admit that he made a mistake one time.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-07-22 10:59:25
Link | Citer | R

I just want Obama to admit that he made a mistake one time.

Maybe some day he will.

Clinton finally admitted mistakes about Rwanda like a decade after he left office.

There's hope.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-22 11:00:26
Link | Citer | R

Clinton finally admitted mistakes about Rwanda
Is this another one of his lovers??
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-07-22 11:17:38
Link | Citer | R

Obama just laughed.

What else was he supposed to do? It's a ridiculous notion only bought into by the poor, ignorant folks of the right wing who get whipped into a frenzy by their corporate masters' political puppets.

And I mean "poor" in more ways than one. I feel bad for those sorry sons of *** that actually believe that stuff.

Nobody believes that. It is a liberal attempt to exaggerate to the point of absurdity the reality that the left wing is all-out assaulting the 2nd amendment every opportunity that they can. Just this week, Obama is now trying to remove the right to bear arms from seniors collecting social security that basically don't manage their own finances for whatever reason.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-22 11:19:41
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
It is a liberal attempt to exaggerate to the point
No it isn't. There are people who truely believe this stuff. And the majority are conservatives.

There are also people who think sincerely that Obama is the antichrist and ww3 is coming bringing us armageddon.

It's ironic that you consider a crazy conspiracy theory a conspiracy of the liberals itself.
By fonewear 2015-07-22 11:22:05
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
It is a liberal attempt to exaggerate to the point
No it isn't. There are people who truely believe this stuff. And the majority are conservatives.

There are also people who think sincerely that Obama is the antichrist and ww3 is coming bringing us armageddon.

It's ironic that you consider a crazy conspiracy theory a conspiracy of the liberals itself.

Care to provide proof ? My bad there is no need this is P and R.

Opinions are facts and facts are I don't know but they aren't good.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-22 11:22:46
Link | Citer | R

That people really believe it? It falls into Poe's law. Same as Lordgrim. But yes they do exist.
By fonewear 2015-07-22 11:23:37
Link | Citer | R

So if Obama is the antichrist what does that make Hillary ?

I can believe a lot of crazy stuff just let me finish this beer.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-22 11:24:02
Link | Citer | R

One of the four horsemen?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-07-22 11:25:37
Link | Citer | R

let's radicalize fone out of boredom.

first we need a cause...

ideas?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-22 11:26:39
Link | Citer | R

Actually strong conspiracies about Hillary already exist. Because she's part of the Bildberg group which has been tied to the NWO agenda for years. If she wins elections the tinfoil people are gonna lose their minds lmao.
By fonewear 2015-07-22 11:31:20
Link | Citer | R

Hillary is going to be the first closeted lesbian President. Which is a big deal for all the lesbians out there.

I accept more lesbians to run for office in the future maybe even an attractive one !

http://www.infowars.com/clinton-insider-reveals-hillarys-lesbian-sexcapades/

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Ramyrez 2015-07-22 11:32:22
Link | Citer | R

Nobody believes that. It is a liberal attempt to exaggerate to the point of absurdity the reality that the left wing is all-out assaulting the 2nd amendment every opportunity that they can.

No one reasonable believes that.

There are people that believe it.

Most of them are poor, white, and rural.

Edit: There are plenty of unreasonable beliefs on the liberal side of things too. See my post below re: the *** Food "Babe".

Just this week, Obama is now trying to remove the right to bear arms from seniors collecting social security that basically don't manage their own finances for whatever reason.

Why is that a problem? If you're incompetent to handle your personal matters you shouldn't be waving a gun around.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-22 11:32:50
Link | Citer | R

Iceland got an open lesbian president. Step up your game USA.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-22 11:34:23
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Iceland got an open lesbian president. Step up your game USA.

Damn straight ! Scissor me timbers !
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-07-22 11:35:46
Link | Citer | R

Hillary is going to be the first closeted lesbian President. Which is a big deal for all the lesbians out there.

I accept more lesbians to run for office in the future maybe even an attractive one !

http://www.infowars.com/clinton-insider-reveals-hillarys-lesbian-sexcapades/

YouTube Video Placeholder

Hillary Clinton and the Food Babe.

Everything that's wrong with liberals in one convenient package.
By fonewear 2015-07-22 11:37:17
Link | Citer | R

Nothing wrong with being a lesbian I can relate !
By Ramyrez 2015-07-22 11:42:21
Link | Citer | R

Nothing wrong with being a lesbian I can relate !

They're not lesbians and there isn't anything wrong with being a lesbian.

One is a lying, thieving, manipulative politician and the other is a lying, manipulative, con artist "nutritionist" who for some reason, appears to be in the act of being taken seriously by the aforementioned politician.

Ugh.
By fonewear 2015-07-22 11:43:14
Link | Citer | R

I definitely need this shirt.

[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-22 11:43:59
Link | Citer | R

It's more fun to think she is lesbian though. It makes her interesting. Now she is just a rich old white grandma.

Think of all the lesbian voters out there. They are not represented.

According to the numbers I just made up about 30 million women are lesbians. Or would consider lesbianism if offered Miller Lite.
First Page 2 3 ... 797 798 799 ... 1375 1376 1377