Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 766 767 768 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-07-15 09:51:26
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Cowards hide from questions.

I'm with Bender and his "kill all humans" plan to end all of our societal ills...so I was pretty sure you weren't asking me....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-15 09:53:35
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Who here thinks an unborn children still in the womb 1 minute away from birth is less valuable than a born baby 1 minute outside the womb?

Latest abortion possible is 20 weeks in the USA?

There's 20% survival rate for birth at 23 weeks. I'm sure chances are pretty much 0% at 20.

Well, when planned parenthood aborts outside the general legal restriction (even under full accordance of the law) they still sell the parts for profit.

Do we as a society still want to allow people to have a profit incentive for performing an abortion at the last minute even if the abortion can be argued as necessary?

I'm pretty sure the mother isn't even remotely close to making any money out of the abortion so your argument is invalid.

The mother doesn't make the money, nor does she traffic the aborted baby parts, the clinic does.
By Jetackuu 2015-07-15 09:54:18
Link | Citer | R

Who here thinks an unborn children still in the womb 1 minute away from birth is less valuable than a born baby 1 minute outside the womb?

Latest abortion possible is 20 weeks in the USA?

There's 20% survival rate for birth at 23 weeks. I'm sure chances are pretty much 0% at 20.

Well, when planned parenthood aborts outside the general legal restriction (even under full accordance of the law) they still sell the parts for profit.

Do we as a society still want to allow people to have a profit incentive for performing an abortion at the last minute even if the abortion can be argued as necessary?

I'm pretty sure the mother isn't even remotely close to making any money out of the abortion so your argument is invalid.

The mother doesn't make the money, nor does she traffic the aborted babyfetus parts, the clinic does.
ftfy
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-15 09:57:22
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Libs will of course brush this off but if I were to replace aborted babies with death row inmates, then I'm guessing we'd have a HUGE issue.

Yes, as even death row inmates have rights, aborted fetuses do not.

Unborn babies aren't human but their organs sure are!

Atta boy Jet!

It's cold isn't it the way liberals can so easily dehumanize over politics? Disgusting.

It's really a stunning example of cognitive dissonance. I'd make a comment about a mental disorder but I don't even think I have to.
You really have no room to talk lol... you support all kinds of shitty things and then preach religion or capitalism and whine about electric bills but then when you take a stand on something that you think is important its like all other people in the world should or they have the mental disorder...

Your far from the mark on so many things and I'm truly surprised you read your own article this time to make it down to the tweet for that quote. Seriously though... stop being as big a hypocrite as you are if you're going to try and keep calling others out on it.

Think what you want, my own stances aren't hypocritical, you've over and over again shown you lack the capacity to understand them. I have every right to stand my ground for what I believe. If you don't like it then simply ignore me and enjoy your disgusting world where we harvest the human organs of the unborn. Just don't expect me to smile while you do it.
Everything you do is pretty hypocritical. You criticize others beliefs, call them hypocritcal and that its a sign of a mental disorder then turn around and tell us that your own aren't and that you have every right to stand your ground for what you believe. Other people don't have the right to stand their ground for what they believe? Should they not mock you like you mock them when the beliefs conflict or you portray them in such a silly manner?

If anyone has shown a lack of being able to understand anything its you. For one in this very conversation you forget that I am a) against abortion completely without exception unlike your hypocritical self that seems to allow for certain exemptions like its ok to kill a baby for any reason... sickening by the way. b) all for punishing the hell out of planned parenthood if they are harvesting body parts and organs and selling for profit hence why I said punish them if they are investigated and found to be guilty of doing so. The only difference is I don't jump the gun like you and call for the end to everything as soon as information pops up in front of my face. Which is another hypocritical action taken by you...

You get in to your little tissy's and fall back on saying FEELS or saying everyone that doesn't agree with you has a mental disorder... it's sad but also, i have to admit, entertaining...

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-15 09:58:35
Link | Citer | R

Cowards hide from questions.
Calling yourself a coward then?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-15 10:00:09
Link | Citer | R

Yet you'll make the feels argument about death row inmates any time it suits you.

Keep on eating that soylent green!
Hi, my name is Nausi... I mock people with the feels argument constantly sometimes just saying FEELS!!! Now I make my own argument based on feels... but its really important and ok this time!!!

I certainly don't.. I don't get why this would even be relevant though as we don't legally allow abortions that are that late in the pregnancy anyways.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-15 10:02:22
Link | Citer | R

Yet you'll make the feels argument about death row inmates any time it suits you.

Hi, my name is Nausi... I mock people with the feels argument constantly sometimes just saying FEELS!!! Now I make my own argument based on feels... but its really important and ok this time!!!

All feels are not the same. The feelings of psychopaths, child abusers, and misanthropes are not as valid as those of heros. Law and chaos, good and evil.

Oh the PC cage you all sit in, no distinctions allowed. That of course would be judgmental and discriminatory and we can't have that, we're all equal.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-15 10:03:13
Link | Citer | R

I certainly don't.. I don't get why this would even be relevant though as we don't legally allow abortions that are that late in the pregnancy anyways.

We do allow them in some cases, and people have been profiting from them.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-15 10:05:56
Link | Citer | R

All feels are not the same. The feelings of psychopaths, child abusers, and misanthropes are not as valid as those of heros. Law and chaos, good and evil.

Oh the PC cage you all sit in, no distinctions allowed. That of course would be judgmental and discriminatory and we can't have that, we're all equal.
lol... so what... are the people you mock as making an argument of feels closer to that of the former and your feels are somehow closer to that of the latter?

The joke is that you somehow place yourself, and those that agree with you, on a higher pedestal even if the opposition is just doing what you are and standing for what they believe in.
By Jetackuu 2015-07-15 10:07:41
Link | Citer | R

Nobody is selling organs for transplant, who cares?

Nobody is having an aborted fetus organ farm for selling black market organs.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-15 10:08:01
Link | Citer | R

Show me then. Sho me where we are legally allowing planned parent hood to kill babys 1 day before they are to be born and then selling off their body parts. If this proof existed then I doubt PP would still be in operation as it is without drastic changes and if you do have irrefutable proof then burn the *** to the ground.

Until then you just look like one of those guys outside the mall talking about doomsday or that the government is out to get em.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-15 10:17:38
Link | Citer | R

Show me then. Sho me where we are legally allowing planned parent hood to kill babys 1 day before they are to be born and then selling off their body parts. If this proof existed then I doubt PP would still be in operation as it is without drastic changes and if you do have irrefutable proof then burn the *** to the ground.

Until then you just look like one of those guys outside the mall talking about doomsday or that the government is out to get em.

Well the 1 minute away was more of a point on when people validate the existence of the unborn.

Planned parenthood certainly does perform abortions after 20 weeks. I'll stipulate that most do in fact follow the law (not immediately relevant to my point) even though mechanisms exist to skirt it. Lets see, 1.2 million abortions every year, how many late term (or otherwise viable) aborted babies need to be harvested for you to get outraged?

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-15 10:22:40
Link | Citer | R

Well the 1 minute away was more of a point on when people validate the existence of the unborn.

Planned parenthood certainly does perform abortions after 20 weeks. I'll stipulate that most do in fact follow the law (not immediately relevant to my point) even though mechanisms exist to skirt it. Lets see, 1.2 million abortions every year, how many late term (or otherwise viable) aborted babies need to be harvested for you to get outraged?
It's like you don't read my posts at all and then just continue on your tangent. you ask others for proof all the time so step up and show me proof that most PP break the law by performing late term abortion that break the law and that they also sell body parts of unborn babies.

It's easy to get outraged at the thought of it. Show me that it is actually happening. Also, the 1.2 million figure is way higher than the actual numbers are. The numbers are still disgusting but it hasn't reached a million/year.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-15 10:26:23
Link | Citer | R

It's like you don't read my posts at all and then just continue on your tangent. you ask others for proof all the time so step up and show me proof that most PP break the law by performing late term abortion that break the law and that they also sell body parts of unborn babies.

It's easy to get outraged at the thought of it. Show me that it is actually happening. Also, the 1.2 million figure is way higher than the actual numbers are. The numbers are still disgusting but it hasn't reached a million/year.

I didn't alleged that planned parenthood illegally performed late term abortions. I stated that they do perform late term abortions. Why are you asking me to provide you with proof that they illegally perform late term abortions?

As for 1.2 million, that's what google told me for 2008. Whatever the number is, it's semantics. Even if it's half that, my question and point remains the same.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-07-15 10:26:48
Link | Citer | R

Not much has changed in the time I've been away from all of these political geniuses.

One constant, Nausi posts and Flavin gets on him like this.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-07-15 10:30:56
Link | Citer | R

The feelings of psychopaths, child abusers, and misanthropes are not as valid as those of heros. Law and chaos, good and evil.

this statement interests me because it kinda ties in with the WWII discussion.

Is there a point where the "good guys" doing evil stuff to stop the "bad guys" crosses the line?

You're saying that Heroes kill the bad guys that murder... but I read the ten commandments several times and I don't see that exception anywhere near the "Thou shall not kill" commandment.

Maybe I missed it
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-15 10:35:10
Link | Citer | R

I didn't alleged that planned parenthood illegally performed late term abortions. I stated that they do perform late term abortions. Why are you asking me to provide you with proof that they illegally perform late term abortions?
This was my fault. I misread it as do not follow when you said they do in fact follow the law.

As for 1.2 million, that's what google told me for 2008.
According to the CDC there were 808,528 performed in 2008.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-15 10:36:07
Link | Citer | R

Not much has changed in the time I've been away from all of these political geniuses.

One constant, Nausi posts and Flavin gets on him like this.
And yet again... nothing from Aman.. so nothing has changed on this front either...
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-07-15 10:40:33
Link | Citer | R

Isn't the internet awesome though?

I can google "Chihuahua humping leg" and BOOM! there it is
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-07-15 10:48:48
Link | Citer | R

Isn't the internet awesome though?

I can google "Chihuahua humping leg" and BOOM! there it is

maybe google support group for guys that get off on leg humping gifs next?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-15 11:12:49
Link | Citer | R

Two whole pages of Nausi outrage!

I look forward to our organs farms. Regrowing tissues and organs from scratch is within our grasp!

And I'll gladly get a new heart grown from stem cells when the time comes while outraged moralists die.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-07-15 11:21:58
Link | Citer | R

i'm fine with late term abortion, but any profit from such a sale should be largely given to the woman who had to live with a parasite for months not the clinic that's already being paid for the operation

might even help motivate some of the welfare *** to give up babies they don't want instead of seeing them as a bigger monthly check

i'd say the same about foreskin sales, but since it's generally a baby that'll have to live with it, it's probably a bad idea to create a financial incentive for the parents
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-15 11:25:35
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Two whole pages of Nausi outrage!

I look forward to our organs farms. Regrowing tissues and organs from scratch is within our grasp!

And I'll gladly get a new heart grown from stem cells when the time comes while outraged moralists die.

Made with 100% premium baby cells.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-07-15 11:30:15
Link | Citer | R

I still say if you want fewer abortions start supporting as much sex education and cheap, readily available birth control as we can.

But no, that's a moral outrage too, somehow. Because somehow, in 2015, these sexually repressed moral crusaders still think sex for anything but procreation is, apparently, wrong.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-15 11:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
I still say if you want fewer abortions start supporting as much sex education and cheap, readily available birth control as we can.

But no, that's a moral outrage too, somehow.
Don't give kids sex ed!!
Don't give kids readily available birth control!!
Forbid them from abortion!!
Don't give em money if they get in financial trouble, it's their fault!!
By fonewear 2015-07-15 11:33:44
Link | Citer | R

How did we go from Henry Ford to abortions... only P and R !
By Ramyrez 2015-07-15 11:35:19
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Ramyrez said: »

But no, that's a moral outrage too, somehow.
Don't give kids sex ed!!
Don't give kids readily available birth control!!
Forbid them from abortion!!
Don't give em money if they get in financial trouble, it's their fault!!

And sadly, this can, will be, and is being said with a straight face by some without a single hint of sarcasm in their meaning.
By fonewear 2015-07-15 11:35:47
Link | Citer | R

All I see are "women problems" as a man I find this offensive.
First Page 2 3 ... 766 767 768 ... 1375 1376 1377