Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 297 298 299 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Altimaomega 2015-02-18 14:02:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Altimaomega said: »
Silly scientists keep saying the sun affects the Earths temperature.
It's sentences like this that makes me want to bash my head against my desk....

Because you dislike sarcasm?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 14:04:26
Link | Citer | R

That was sarcasm? I can tell with most people, but for you, sometimes it's hard to tell.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-18 14:07:29
Link | Citer | R

That was sarcasm? I can tell with most people, but for you, sometimes it's hard to tell.

Because certain posters on this site berate me and turn my sarcasm into what they can use against me. Of all people you should understand this the most.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 14:08:49
Link | Citer | R

Because certain posters on this site berate me and turn my sarcasm into what they can use against me. Of all people you should understand this the most.
I do understand it, but I also understand that you have made posts that would not make what you said sarcastic but an actual point. That's why I'm questioning it.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-18 14:08:56
Link | Citer | R

considering the relation between the sun and the earth, his statement, and linked article...

I'd have to say it was clearly sarcasm.

Very rare that I defend Altima on anything.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 14:10:05
Link | Citer | R

Well, I apologize then, it didn't look like sarcasm to me, but I'll retract my earlier statement.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-18 14:11:18
Link | Citer | R

I do understand it, but I also understand that you have made posts that would not make what you said sarcastic but an actual point. That's why I'm questioning it.

Wanna point one of those out? I'm sure it was me against 6 people and my words got twisted as usual.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-18 14:12:32
Link | Citer | R

Well, I apologize then, it didn't look like sarcasm to me, but I'll retract my earlier statement.

No need, I understand how you could have been mistaken. To be honest I was expecting that reply just not from you.

Bloodrose said: »
considering the relation between the sun and the earth, his statement, and linked article...

I'd have to say it was clearly sarcasm.

Very rare that I defend Altima on anything.

Which is why I was expecting someone else to make the mistake King did.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-18 14:15:20
Link | Citer | R

Guess you didn't expect someone accused of being a liberal to defend you either!

Unfortunately, there are people who do think that the sun doesn't affect the earth at all. Not even the slightest with ray of lights.

Edit: This would include people who post articles that are in clear contradiction to their statement, and simply mean it, instead of linking it ironically.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-18 14:16:10
Link | Citer | R

Because certain posters on this site berate me and turn my sarcasm into what they can use against me.

They only hate you because you can't spell or arrange words into proper sentences...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 14:16:28
Link | Citer | R

Wanna point one of those out? I'm sure it was me against 6 people and my words got twisted as usual.
Here you go
By Bloodrose 2015-02-18 14:22:19
Link | Citer | R

you were probably expecting me to say something like king did.

Admit it~
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-18 14:23:34
Link | Citer | R

Here you go

What exactly is wrong with my statement other than I pointed out why people have been comparing you to Pleebo?
By Altimaomega 2015-02-18 14:27:01
Link | Citer | R

Guess you didn't expect someone accused of being a liberal to defend you either!

Unfortunately, there are people who do think that the sun doesn't affect the earth at all. Not even the slightest with ray of lights.

Edit: This would include people who post articles that are in clear contradiction to their statement, and simply mean it, instead of linking it ironically.

Admit it~

Not really, I think you and I are normally on the same page but when we disagree you love to put words into my mouth and twist my statements to fit your argument.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-18 14:28:35
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Because certain posters on this site berate me and turn my sarcasm into what they can use against me.

They only hate you because you can't spell or arrange words into proper sentences...

Then when I point out the spelling and grammar errors they make, I'm the hypocrite.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-18 14:29:39
Link | Citer | R

Admit it~

Not really, I think you and I are normally on the same page but when we disagree you love to put words into my mouth and twist my statements to fit your argument.
Missed the sarcasm, constantly twists words of others (note a few pages back about the whole watching The Daily Show for 15 years to turn it into an insult).

We needn't twist your words, or use them out of context to mock, laugh, or otherwise tear apart weak arguments or *** links.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 14:30:28
Link | Citer | R

Here you go

What exactly is wrong with my statement other than I pointed out why people have been comparing you to Pleebo?
For one thing, you used the CDC information wrong, for another thing, you accused me of failing to understand your point, which you failed to understand yourself. You still countered later that vaccines are bad and that we shouldn't give them to children, even though the immunities from vaccines do not get passed to children that way. The CDC that you linked even stated as such.

I was trying to be polite to you at the time and drop it, but you ended up insulting me later on by calling me a libertard....
By Bloodrose 2015-02-18 14:31:18
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

Then when I point out the spelling and grammar errors they make, I'm the hypocrite.
Again, missed the sarcasm.

I've not personally seen much in the way of spelling errors from you, nor have many others.

Even your grammar isn't that bad to be honest.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-18 14:33:02
Link | Citer | R

Also, we're rarely on the same page in terms of politics.

Our arguments on such stances have proven as much.

I've honestly been on the same page with Nausi more often, though you and I have more intelligent debates than either of us have with him.
By fonewear 2015-02-18 14:41:19
Link | Citer | R

Sarcasm on the internet I won't allow it !
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-18 14:44:54
Link | Citer | R

Here you go

For one thing, you used the CDC information wrong, for another thing, you accused me of failing to understand your point, which you failed to understand yourself. You still countered later that vaccines are bad and that we shouldn't give them to children, even though the immunities from vaccines do not get passed to children that way. The CDC that you linked even stated as such.

I was trying to be polite to you at the time and drop it, but you ended up insulting me later on by calling me a libertard....

My whole point was to point out Vacs immunities are passed to children.
Quote:
After receiving the whooping cough vaccine, your body will create protective antibodies (proteins produced by the body to fight off diseases) and pass some of them to your baby before birth.
That was literally the first thing that poped up in my search.

I later said Not All Vaccines are bad, but when do we draw the line that too much is being given to children at such young age's. I didn't call you a libertard.. I just stated why other people have been..
By Bloodrose 2015-02-18 14:47:27
Link | Citer | R

In other news - my nephew will be reaching his first birthday on April 11th.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-18 14:49:05
Link | Citer | R

Grats, my son will be 7 April 1st.
By fonewear 2015-02-18 14:49:23
Link | Citer | R

I'm still sober is that news ?
By Bloodrose 2015-02-18 14:52:01
Link | Citer | R

Grats, my son will be 7 April 1st.
It's kind of endearing because my sister lost her first 2 children - first was a miscarriage, seconds was a stillborn - although her family physician (the only doctors I have a hard time trusting) told her that she'd have to have her uterus removed to prevent the painful and debilitating cramping she was experiencing when she was between 16 and 18, and that no matter what happened, she'd never have kids.

So she had 1 successfully (switched family doctors), and is also now engaged to her baby's daddy.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 14:54:33
Link | Citer | R

Here you go

My whole point was to point out Vacs immunities are passed to children.
Quote:
After receiving the whooping cough vaccine, your body will create protective antibodies (proteins produced by the body to fight off diseases) and pass some of them to your baby before birth.
That was literally the first thing that poped up in my search.

I later said Not All Vaccines are bad, but when do we draw the line that too much is being given to children at such young age's. I didn't call you a libertard.. I just stated why other people have been..
Problem is, that's not how vaccines work. What is passed from the mother to the child is protective proteins but not the actual white blood cells that know what to fight when the virus gets into the system.

To put it in warring terms, let's say that your body is a country, and the virus is an invading army. What the mother gives you through birth are brick walls. What your body provides during the invasion are tanks to battle the invading army.

I know that this is a poor example, and somebody would probably explain this better than me, but I hope you get the general idea.
By fonewear 2015-02-18 14:54:53
Link | Citer | R

This sounds too much like a Lifetime movie where am I !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-18 14:55:29
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I'm still sober is that news ?

Support local businesses, get shitfaced today!
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-18 14:56:02
Link | Citer | R

Altima and I aren't fighting. I *must* be sober.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-18 14:56:39
Link | Citer | R

Altima and I aren't fighting. I *must* be sober.
No, you are sober when you are fighting.

You must be drunk since you aren't.

At least we know you aren't a mean drunk...
First Page 2 3 ... 297 298 299 ... 1375 1376 1377