Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 293 294 295 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-17 14:14:13
Link | Citer | R

Ah yes. The eBay days of receiving postal money orders in the mail. Those were some glorious days.
By fonewear 2015-02-17 14:14:38
Link | Citer | R

I can't help it I tried to sell naked pictures of Hillary. Then I got put on a FBI watch list.
By fonewear 2015-02-17 14:16:03
Link | Citer | R

I've only used ebay once actually to sell a guitar.
By fonewear 2015-02-17 14:18:57
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Ah yes. The eBay days of receiving postal money orders in the mail. Those were some glorious days.

Reminds me of walking through the desert for 40 years.
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-02-17 14:20:38
Link | Citer | R

talking to yourself again...

we should maybe keep working on this hobby thing.
By fonewear 2015-02-17 14:22:10
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
talking to yourself again...

we should maybe keep working on this hobby thing.

I'll let you know if I can think of something productive like discussing ebay on a video game forum.
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-02-17 14:23:23
Link | Citer | R

drugs? have you looked into recreational drugs?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-17 14:27:03
Link | Citer | R

I drink beer. So I guess that is a hobby.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-17 14:27:45
Link | Citer | R

I could volunteer for Hillary hear that is a good way of picking up bi sexual women. Or single mothers. Black women Hispanics etc.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-17 14:29:44
Link | Citer | R

seconded. you already type like someone on drugs you may as well [emeril lagasse] kick it up a notch. [/emeril lagasse]
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-17 14:31:01
Link | Citer | R

They won't let me take drugs it violates my parole.

My crime blowing up an abortion clinic. It was worth it to see the looks on their faces !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-17 14:38:17
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »

I drink beer. So I guess that is a hobby.

Explains posting behavior.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-17 14:39:02
Link | Citer | R

What we have people from the anti beer movement here ?

I guess lack of beer explains your posting behavior then ?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-17 14:48:38
Link | Citer | R

What we have people from the anti beer movement here ?

I guess lack of beer explains your posting behavior then ?

Implying I'm anti-beer.

What I am implying is you've been cruising FFXIAH over the limit. And that you have a strange fixation with Hillary Clinton. That's your drunk thing I suppose.
By fonewear 2015-02-17 14:50:16
Link | Citer | R

I'm different in real life but I guess you could say that about anyone that posts on a video game forum...

Let alone one that reads a thread about trans gender bathrooms...and goes on and on and on about it.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-17 14:51:15
Link | Citer | R

drink scotch.. beer makes you get up in the middle of the night to pee too often.... plus you make that sloshing sound when you waddle around
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-17 14:52:31
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
drink scotch.. beer makes you get up in the middle of the night to pee too often.... plus you make that sloshing sound when you waddle around

I do enjoy Scotch already. I come here to feel normal that is how I view the P and R area.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-17 14:54:11
Link | Citer | R

Get it up in the night? I just let it all go free. In someone elses bed. Then I blame her for wetting herself at night.

Ah the smell of stale urine and beer. My friday nights in a nutshell.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-17 14:59:28
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I don't always piss the bed, but when I do I blame it on the girl I slept with...

[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-17 14:59:52
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Get it up in the night? I just let it all go free. In someone elses bed. Then I blame her for wetting herself at night.

Ah the smell of stale urine and beer. My friday nights in a nutshell.
We used that call that 'autopilot.'
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-17 15:04:07
Link | Citer | R

Speaking of Scotch I haven't had some in quite a while I'm past due.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-17 15:05:10
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
An Oklahoma legislative committee overwhelmingly voted to ban Advanced Placement U.S. History class, persuaded by the argument that it only teaches students “what is bad about America.” Other lawmakers are seeking a court ruling that would effectively prohibit the teaching of all AP courses in public schools.

Oklahoma Rep. Dan Fisher (R) has introduced “emergency” legislation “prohibiting the expenditure of funds on the Advanced Placement United States History course.” Fisher is part of a group called the “Black Robe Regiment” which argues “the church and God himself has been under assault, marginalized, and diminished by the progressives and secularists.” The group attacks the “false wall of separation of church and state.” The Black Robe Regiment claims that a “growing tide of special interest groups indoctrinating our youth at the exclusion of the Christian perspective.”

Fisher said the Advanced Placement history class fails to teach “American exceptionalism.” The bill passed the Oklahoma House Education committee on Monday on a vote of 11-4. You can read the actual course description for the course here.

For other lawmakers, however, Fisher is thinking too small. Oklahoma Rep. Sally Kern (R) claims that all “AP courses violate the legislation approved last year that repealed Common Core.” She has asked the Oklahoma Attorney General to issue a ruling. Kern argues that “AP courses are similar to Common Core, in that they could be construed as an attempt to impose a national curriculum on American schools.”

Advanced Placement courses are actually developed by a private group, the College Board, and are not required of any student or high school. They are the primary way that student can earn college credit in high school. Taking advanced placement course can save students money and are generally seen as a prerequisite to admission to elite colleges. A representative from the College Board called the claims by Fisher and others “mythology and not true.”

In August last year, the Republican National Committee blasted the Advanced Placement U.S. History test, claiming it “deliberately distorts and/or edits out important historical events.” The RNC said a new framework for the exam “reflects a radically revisionist view of American history that emphasizes negative aspects of our nation’s history while omitting or minimizing positive aspects.” The College Board countered that the framework had not been changed since 2012.

Efforts by conservative school board members in Colorado to make the Advanced Placement U.S. History course “more patriotic,” prompted a walk-out by students. Under the changes proposed in Colorado “students would only be taught lessons depicting American heritage in a positive light, and effectively ban any material that could lead to dissent.” In South Carolina conservatives asked the College Board to exclude any material with an “ideological bias,” including evolution. Similar efforts are underway in Georgia and North Carolina.
Oklahoma Lawmakers Vote Overwhelmingly To Ban Advanced Placement U.S. History
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-17 15:08:00
Link | Citer | R

Oh god, why?

I see their argument, but I also see the progressive's argument also....
By fonewear 2015-02-17 15:10:09
Link | Citer | R

I took History in college all I remember is Mesopotamia !

Then nothing happened for a few thousand years.
 Bahamut.Omael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-02-17 15:12:03
Link | Citer | R

I guess Oklahomans lose the ability to say "At least we aren't Mississippi." now.
By fonewear 2015-02-17 15:32:19
Link | Citer | R

See the key to OK is to um... get the hell out of OK !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-17 15:37:28
Link | Citer | R

The "Black Robe Regiment"?

What's this? An attempt to avoid being sued by the KKK?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-17 15:37:48
Link | Citer | R

I thought they were sith lords ?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-17 15:41:07
Link | Citer | R

I thought they were sith lords ?

You're either with us, or you're with the gay liberal fascists Jedi.
[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Serveur: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2015-02-17 16:07:15
Link | Citer | R

I work with an otherwise intelligent guy who supports this. We should focus on what America has done right, and ignore the bad stuff. He also believes Sarah Palin would make a great president, soccer should be banned in the US, and that it should be required that all males play football because it is the sport of true Americans.
First Page 2 3 ... 293 294 295 ... 1375 1376 1377