Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 256 257 258 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 14:17:49
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
My answer is because any form of slavery is wrong,

says who? who are you to say that I am wrong? where do you get your authoritah?

I'm evil, I have every right to be evil and you have no right to try and stop me.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 14:19:42
Link | Citer | R

live at home with your parents until you save up enough money to buy a small place.

it isn't rocket science, you just have to the discipline to live within your means.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 14:20:19
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
As an individual yourself, how much influence do you think YOU can start the movement for change for the better?

Ideas make people think, that requires using your own personal judgment and intelligence regarding your personal life and how the idea affects you. Just reading my words on this forum is influencing and creating a revolutionary way of thinking that things can change for the better not for the worse. The ideas i put forth are going against an establishment that is misinforming you and the approved education you received. I am powerful my friend, because i have courage and i seek Reform change. You will never see significant reform change with the republicans and democrats.

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
rp&r page 239 Taxation without representation.
rp&r page 248 Keeping Government Honest with Handcuffs ( made in the US of course.)
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-10 14:21:16
Link | Citer | R

Good thing I don't and millions of other americans too.
Wow, you're gaining votes fast!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 14:29:16
Link | Citer | R

I went to the Timothy McVeigh school of Delusional Grandeur.

and I'm sure it will work out pretty much the same way....

try to steer clear of the day care next time looneytunes...
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 14:34:00
Link | Citer | R

I think we can officially write off Lordgrim as being inherently HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. (Sorry Seha, there's no other way to put it that wouldn't insult potatoes)

I don't mean mentally handicapped, or medically mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, just flat out HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. As in he intentionally wishes the US to go back to colonial status.
Everything then must be paid for by the people - roads, hospitals, necessary infrastructure (the kinds of things paid for by taxes, including compensation for civil service) Emergency responders, training, outfitting, military, and so forth. We (The US, and consequently the rest of the world, particularly Canada, the US's most fervent trading partner) would essentially be living under Marxist/Totalitarian rule, because people like Lordgrim like to believe they *know* better.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-10 14:35:46
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
live at home with your parents until you save up enough money to buy a small place.

it isn't rocket science, you just have to the discipline to live within your means.

FREELOADING EUROPEAN MINDSET.

At 18 you're supposed to be out there, flipping burgers until one day the evil overlor..er manager decides that you're worthy enough to be hoisted up to the heavenly realm of upper management. You alone are special enough for this task as the rest of your coworkers are doomed to be making suboptimal wages for the rest of eternity. Sucks to be those chumps! God picked me.

Hard work pays off. You're now making 100k/year living on Long Island banging the housekeeper chewing on a cigar while threatening to call INS if those damned Home Depot slobs don't erect that extension on the house by the end of the week. The wife is out and about but who cares, you stopped loving that broad 10 years ago when her boobs sank below the floorboards.

Now what's on Fox News.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-10 14:36:16
Link | Citer | R

That's not living within your means, that's letting your parents pay your bills. And that assumes your parents can pay your bills.

I can buy all the houses in the world if I don't have to actually spend my money on anything else.
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-10 14:37:14
Link | Citer | R

rp&r page 248 Keeping Government Honest with Handcuffs ( made in the US of course.)
Does this delusional dimwit seriously keep a list of where he linked someone else's thought-product in video form within his self-aggrandizing wank thread that got locked?
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 14:38:11
Link | Citer | R

it isn't rocket science, you just have to the discipline to live with your parents.
FTFY

Also, my dad tried to kick me out when I was 16. (He actually wanted me out when I was 14) Moved out when I was 18, just after finishing high school. Didn't have time for a full time job between 14-18 (also illegal) to save up for a house of my own.

Buying a house of your own (with an average sales price in the US of $210,000) would require a loan, or 7+ years of constant work while living with your parents. Assuming you live rent and bill free during that time.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-10 14:38:55
Link | Citer | R

It was honestly better when he had his own thread.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-02-10 14:39:17
Link | Citer | R

That's not always an option for everyone.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 14:41:50
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

then those people can work two jobs...

look, the important part is you SPEND LESS THAN YOU EARN.

basic math dictates you will eventually save up enough money.
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-10 14:44:01
Link | Citer | R

basic math dictates you will eventually save up enough money.
"Well, honey, after 57 years of living with my parents and working three jobs, we finally have enough to buy a shitty property on the souths--- AACK!" And then he died of a heart attack aged 73.

TOTALLY WORTH IT!
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 14:44:03
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »
Marxist/Totalitarian.

There is nothing Marxist/totalitarian about the United States of America's Constitution which founded my nation as a Constitutional Republic nor what i propose. Because you are saying that because you do not like me and you despise anything American even american ideas. You love the idea of a one world government. I do not because that is not American we are independent individuals who choose what is right and wrong for us not some international community that you support. Your so peanut butter and jealous.
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 14:44:06
Link | Citer | R

Verda said: »
I'm not a psychologist but my profile and opinion is Lordgrim only wants what is right, but wraps his own personality and ego into the things he has come across as such. He is unwilling to bend to pressure or anything less than he considers the truth. Which when guided properly makes for a strong character, and when misguided can lead to disastrous results, especially if they're willing to be violent for such beliefs. Gladly, he is quite happy being just someone with differing opinions based on things he trusts as true.

I think he has some attachment to the stances he took and now researches with confirmation bias. Probably a personal issue. If he'd research without confirmation bias he'd probably be A-ok. But even smart people are victims of confirmation bias, College grads for instance who think that vaccines lead to autism.

I don't like seeing how he's treated as a spectical, it makes me not enjoy this entire thread. No one should be picked on. it speaks badly of both sides imho. But then it's not like any of us are perfect is it.

I don't think he's stupid or HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Stubborn and entrenched in his confirmation biased bubble sure. That doesn't mean his intentions are bad though either. Probably just needs a bit of love he never got to be honest.
If he does any *actual* research, he completely ignores what's relevant, or contrary to his opinion, but espouses it as fact - which is what indoctrination does, and is EXTREMELY dangerous.

It's quite clear he believes he is right, even when constantly proven wrong. He then chooses to ignore history, and makes ***up as conveniently as he can, until once again, proven wrong. This cycle continues in such a harsh fashion. Basically doing the same thing over and over again, hoping for a different result - one of the primary definitions of insanity.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-10 14:44:52
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

It's also a clear indication you CANT afford to live on your own, essentially taking a familial subsidy. Mom 'n pop welfare.

If you were living within your means, you'd likely be on public assistance in one way or another completely undermining the argument that working hard alone somehow leads to being able to buy a house in CASH.

It's the fact that people don't have enough disposable income once the essentials come out (lets debate what essentials are?) that leads to a society of debt slaves. There is an argument to be made that Americans spend more than they have but that's also that makes the country I dunno... work.

You know what happens when Americans go into extreme save mode? Restaurants shutter. Luxury goods suffer. Your local coffee shop has to lay people off. Retail (huge employer sup) suffers and lays/shanks hours. In a capitalist society, we depend on the debt cycle and demand in order for people to stay employed and thus spending money on crap like a PS4.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-10 14:49:07
Link | Citer | R

Just reading my words on this forum is influencing and creating a revolutionary way of thinking that things can change for the better not for the worse.

Clearly we have a visionary man here. This is the presidential campaign of the future. He is going to change America by posting YouTube videos in the forums of an MMORPG that is over a decade old. He has managed to sway less than half a dozen people to his ideas, but can't even manage to get any of them to defend his statements a majority of the time. He holds no current office, refuses any funding, and has no proof of education. If that doesn't say "future Mr. President", I don't know what does.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-10 14:50:19
Link | Citer | R

Someone called Lordgrim Timothy McVeigh? LOL, that escalated quickly.

It's all good guys, as a major face in the Earth Liberation Front, I assure you that our targets aren't civilians. As for that logging operation destroying mother Hydaelyn? Well, I'm afraid that the factory is going to be offline for a few weeks. An explosive finish for a source of concentrated evil.

*clasps hands together*
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 14:51:00
Link | Citer | R

Marxist/Totalitarian.

There is nothing Marxist/totalitarian about the United States of America's Constitution which founded my nation as a Constitutional Republic nor what i propose. Because you are saying that because you do not like me and you despise anything American even american ideas. You love the idea of a one world government. I do not because that is not American we are independent individuals who choose what is right and wrong for us not some international community that you support. Your so peanut butter and jealous.
YouTube Video Placeholder
So you've pandered to the lowest possible denominator - telling people what they actually think, despite evidence to the contrary.

What you propose, is actually Marxist/Totalitarianism. Threatening to place handcuffs on anyone you *believe* (without evidence) in the US government, which as you stated, is basically everyone in government, is Dictatorship in action in a Totalitarian regime. Deciding what's best for everyone, based on nothing but opinions, and how you're somehow superior (aka calling yourself a shepherd akin to calling yourself Jesus) is Marxist.

Personally, Canada has a MULTIPARTY government system, and guess what, IT WORKS because we are a DEMOCRACY.

Then again, The US was once torn between being a Constitutional Republic, and a Confederate Union. Republicans rarely, and I mean VERY *** RARELY, refer to a republic as a union. Confederates do that. A lot. Which supported a one world government, because they believed themselves to be superior on the basis of White skin.

I never said I didn't like you, even if I hinted at the fact your ideas and absolutely bat-***insane. I counter your "facts" and "arguments", with actual facts, and actual arguments, which are then conveniently ignored.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-10 14:51:03
Link | Citer | R

Funny thing is the only guy who agrees with him is british and won't even be voting him!
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 14:52:15
Link | Citer | R

Verda said: »
I'm not a psychologist but my profile and opinion is Lordgrim only wants what is right, but wraps his own personality and ego into the things he has come across as such. He is unwilling to bend to pressure or anything less than he considers the truth. Which when guided properly makes for a strong character, and when misguided can lead to disastrous results, especially if they're willing to be violent for such beliefs. Gladly, he is quite happy being just someone with differing opinions based on things he trusts as true.

I think he has some attachment to the stances he took and now researches with confirmation bias. Probably a personal issue. If he'd research without confirmation bias he'd probably be A-ok. But even smart people are victims of confirmation bias, College grads for instance who think that vaccines lead to autism.

I don't like seeing how he's treated as a spectical, it makes me not enjoy this entire thread. No one should be picked on. it speaks badly of both sides imho. But then it's not like any of us are perfect is it.

I don't think he's stupid or HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Stubborn and entrenched in his confirmation biased bubble sure. That doesn't mean his intentions are bad though either. Probably just needs a bit of love he never got to be honest.

I respect your opinion thank you for your kind words, your a great american.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 14:52:40
Link | Citer | R

Ideas make people think, that requires using your own personal judgment and intelligence regarding your personal life and how the idea affects you.
Which is why people like me are here to correct your "ideas" and keep people from being "influenced" by them.

Just reading my words on this forum is influencing and creating a revolutionary way of thinking that things can change for the better not for the worse.
Raise of hands, who here feels like rebelling against the United States Government?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Bueller?

The ideas i put forth are going against an establishment that is misinforming you and the approved education you received.
Only person who is spreading misinformation is you bub. Don't believe me? Take a good, hard look at your Truth and Justice thread.

I am powerful my friend, because i have courage and i seek Reform change.
Then get off your *** and make change.

Oh wait, that requires $5,000 to do so. I guess you better rob your parents bank account to do it.

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing.
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing.
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question.
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue.
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops.
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati.
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 240 Lordgrim claims to have an education, but doesn't prove it.
rp&r page 243 Lordgrim claims to be smarter than everyone else.
rp&r page 244 Lordgrim vs. the world.
rp&r page 245 Lordgrim posts some videos contradicting each other and his viewpoint.
rp&r page 246 Lordgrim takes the brown pill.
rp&r page 247 After 34 pages, Lordgrim still doesn't understand anything.
rp&r page 248 Lordgrim gets jelly.
rp&r page 249 Lordgrim accepts what he doesn't understand.
rp&r page 252 Lordgrim tried really hard.
rp&r page 254 Lordgrim gets old and stale.
rp&r page 255 Lordgrim's isolationist foreign trade agreement.
rp&r page 257 Lordgrim, master of the armchair political movement.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-10 14:53:14
Link | Citer | R

look, the important part is you SPEND LESS THAN YOU EARN.

Get out. There is no place for your voodoo witchcraft beliefs in here. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a Lambourghini to take for a joyride before the repo man gets here.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 14:54:48
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Onorgul said: »

Does this delusional dimwit seriously keep a list of where he linked someone else's thought-product in video form within his self-aggrandizing wank thread that got locked?
No, he posted his own ramblings too.

At least with my event listing I keep is more entertaining and truthful.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 14:55:25
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Clearly we have a visionary man here. This is the presidential campaign of the future. He is going to change America by posting YouTube videos in the forums of an MMORPG that is over a decade old. He has managed to sway less than half a dozen people to his ideas, but can't even manage to get any of them to defend his statements a majority of the time. He holds no current office, refuses any funding, and has no proof of education. If that doesn't say "future Mr. President", I don't know what does.
Taking a cheap shot here, but that seemed to work well for GB Jr. Except, he had an education.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 14:56:08
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Taking a cheap shot here, but that seemed to work well for GB Jr. Except, he had an education.
He didn't refuse funding, and he was governor of Texas while he was running for President.
First Page 2 3 ... 256 257 258 ... 1375 1376 1377