Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 253 254 255 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 02:51:43
Link | Citer | R

was clarifying for Milamber, and correcting the spelling for derpgrim.

It was clear from the image you already knew what he meant.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 07:27:18
Link | Citer | R

Sick of Monarchies and Dynasties watch this video of Jeb Bush and Hilary Clinton

Battle of the Monarchs
YouTube Video Placeholder

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
rp&r page 239 Taxation without representation.
rp&r page 248 Keeping Government Honest with Handcuffs ( made in the US of course.)
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-10 07:32:01
Link | Citer | R

Jesse Ventura is getting old and stale.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-10 07:39:39
Link | Citer | R

True love...? turns out not so.

Quote:
Serial killer Charles Manson's supposed budding romance with a woman 53 years his junior has been allegedly exposed as a money-making scheme.
Why The Yorkshire Ripper Is Planning His Own Jehovah's Witness Funeral

According to journalist Daniel Simone, 27-year old Afton Elaine Burton, now known as Star, was hoping that she would gain possession of Manson's corpse through marriage so she and a couple of friends could put it on display in a glass case in LA.

They apparently thought the Lenin's Tomb-esque attraction would draw a huge number of visitors and make a lot of money.

But Manson, 80, apparently got wind of the plan and now no longer wants to marry Burton.

"He's finally realized that he's been played for a fool," Simone told The NY Post.

The tourist attraction was also something of a non-starter because Manson believes he is immortal.

"He feels he will never die," Simone added. "Therefore, he feels it’s a stupid idea to begin with."

Manson and Burton's marriage license expired on Thursday, though Burton apparently remains hopeful that it will be renewed.

Perhaps Manson had the last laugh though - Simone claims he never intended to marry and was stringing Burton and her friends along with the prospect of a wedding as they continued to bring him toiletries and other items.
Charles Manson wedding off after it emerges that fiancee Afton Elaine Burton 'just wanted his corpse for display'
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 07:39:59
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Jesse Ventura is getting old and stale.

Freedom does not age and die though aelius you can't deny the message.

Vote for Change! (Not Democrats or Republicans)

rp&r page 248 Keeping Government Honest with Handcuffs ( made in the US of course.)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 07:42:12
Link | Citer | R

Two videos from an outspoken ex-governor, and Lordgrim still fails to understand what he is saying.....

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing.
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing.
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question.
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue.
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops.
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati.
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 240 Lordgrim claims to have an education, but doesn't prove it.
rp&r page 243 Lordgrim claims to be smarter than everyone else.
rp&r page 244 Lordgrim vs. the world.
rp&r page 245 Lordgrim posts some videos contradicting each other and his viewpoint.
rp&r page 246 Lordgrim takes the brown pill.
rp&r page 247 After 34 pages, Lordgrim still doesn't understand anything.
rp&r page 248 Lordgrim gets jelly.
rp&r page 249 Lordgrim accepts what he doesn't understand.
rp&r page 252 Lordgrim tried really hard.
rp&r page 254 Lordgrim gets old and stale.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 07:43:17
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
True love...? turns out not so.

Quote:
Serial killer Charles Manson's supposed budding romance with a woman 53 years his junior has been allegedly exposed as a money-making scheme.
Why The Yorkshire Ripper Is Planning His Own Jehovah's Witness Funeral

According to journalist Daniel Simone, 27-year old Afton Elaine Burton, now known as Star, was hoping that she would gain possession of Manson's corpse through marriage so she and a couple of friends could put it on display in a glass case in LA.

They apparently thought the Lenin's Tomb-esque attraction would draw a huge number of visitors and make a lot of money.

But Manson, 80, apparently got wind of the plan and now no longer wants to marry Burton.

"He's finally realized that he's been played for a fool," Simone told The NY Post.

The tourist attraction was also something of a non-starter because Manson believes he is immortal.

"He feels he will never die," Simone added. "Therefore, he feels it’s a stupid idea to begin with."

Manson and Burton's marriage license expired on Thursday, though Burton apparently remains hopeful that it will be renewed.

Perhaps Manson had the last laugh though - Simone claims he never intended to marry and was stringing Burton and her friends along with the prospect of a wedding as they continued to bring him toiletries and other items.
Charles Manson wedding off after it emerges that fiancee Afton Elaine Burton 'just wanted his corpse for display'
Did I call it, or did I call it?

I knew that all she wanted was his namesake.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-02-10 07:53:51
Link | Citer | R

I don't think I will ever get tired of Brian Williams memes.

[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-02-10 07:55:06
Link | Citer | R

Damn, and I was soooo looking forward to taking my family on a fun-filled outing to see the corpse of Charles Manson.

I guess we'll just have to go to Disneyland instead.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 07:56:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Two videos from an outspoken ex-governor, and Lordgrim still fails to understand what he is saying.....

Proof the blue pill junkie who does not approve free speech. I bet you did not like JFK's free speech or Martin luther Kings free speech too. You love a system that does not work and does not change because it aligns itself with big everything and not the people of this nation. Ventura . Dr. paul, George Washington, James madison, and Jefferson think just like me. The last 3 are dead but there words were heard by Individuals who can think for themselves like me and millions of Americans who do not approve of Republicans and Democrats. In the wise words of Sam Cooke A Change is going to Come. You will not be able to stop the storm of freedom i will bring back to this great union.

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 08:24:02
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Proof the blue pill junkie who does not approve free speech.
How does that prove that I don't like free speech?

All I said that Jesse Ventura is an outspoken ex-governor (which he is) and that you have no clue in what you are talking about (which you don't).

I bet you did not like JFK's free speech or Martin luther Kings free speech too.
How would you come to that conclusion? Because you used them as parts of a different argument than what they are saying?

Should I argue that the sky is blue today and that if you don't agree with me, you must hate free speech? That is exactly what you are doing...

You love a system that does not work and does not change because it aligns itself with big everything and not the people of this nation.
I have a homework assignment for you today. Please read The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith. You would learn so much about capitalism, economics, cause and effect, and other things that make this country so great. If you truly love this country, you should stop hating it so and learn about it.

The most important topic you can take from this is Smith's "Invisible Hand" theory.

Ventura . Dr. paul, George Washington, James madison, and Jefferson think just like me.
No they do not. They have their own viewpoints and their own reasoning behind such viewpoints. You are blindly trying to make topics stick by throwing them around.

millions of Americans who do not approve of Republicans and Democrats.
So, when you mean "do not approve of Republicans and Democrats" do you mean the party system or do you mean the people who are on the tickets? I'm sure that you mean the party system, and I would love to see your source in that assertion.

You will not be able to stop the storm of freedom i will bring back to this great union.
Some storm, huh? I didn't even need an umbrella for it...

rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 245 Lordgrim posts some videos contradicting each other and his viewpoint.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 08:26:49
Link | Citer | R

In other news:

Paul is wrong on audit-the-Fed bill

Quote:
A Federal Reserve official said on Monday a U.S. senator is wrong to suggest the central bank needs more transparent oversight from Congress, saying a proposed "audit the Fed" bill would politicize monetary policy-making.

"I'll be blunt: we are audited out the wazoo," Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher said on Fox Business Network. "This (bill) is about interfering with the making of monetary policy. I respect the gentleman from Kentucky but he is wrong," Fisher said of Senator Rand Paul, who backs the bill.

An outspoken hawk who is stepping down mid-March, Fisher repeated he expects the Fed to raise interest rates "some time this year." He said the Fed will consider the rising U.S. dollar in its decision only to the extent that it influences exports.

"It does impact us in terms of one of the key variables, which is net exports, it affects how much we can sell abroad" and at what price, he said.

Here's something for even our most insane anti-Fed poster can take from this:

Quote:
"I'll be blunt: we are audited out the wazoo," Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher said on Fox Business Network.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-10 08:31:13
Link | Citer | R

George Washington, James madison, and Jefferson think just like me.
lol
You will not be able to stop the storm of freedom i will bring back to this great union.
LOL

Want to know a key difference between you and those guys? Those guys could actually get votes.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 08:36:50
Link | Citer | R

two-party voter suppression

Ron Paul: US elections are a one-party monopoly
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 08:37:56
Link | Citer | R

Mr Nobody i suggest you read Dr.Paul's Revolution Manifesto
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-10 08:38:14
Link | Citer | R

So, you agree that you'd never be able to get elected? Good to know.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 08:44:04
Link | Citer | R

Mr Nobody i suggest you read Dr.Paul's Revolution Manifesto
I did read it, it's full of buff.

Also, you still don't understand what either of those two people are saying. They are advocating changes in electoral college system, not the party system in place currently. I know that the analytic concept is beyond you, but you will need to learn that if you want to pass your classes.

But let them keep complaining.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 08:45:07
Link | Citer | R

I do have to warn you Lordgrim, The Wealth of Nations do not have pictures or places for you to color in there, so it might be a little hard for you to read. Nearly impossible for you to understand.

Prove me wrong.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 08:48:07
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I think that was obvious when he stated that he will not run in a party system.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-10 08:51:18
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Greek Defence Minister Panos Kammenos said that if Greece failed to get a new debt agreement with the euro zone, it could always look elsewhere for help.

"What we want is a deal. But if there is no deal - hopefully (there will be) - and if we see that Germany remains rigid and wants to blow apart Europe, then we have the obligation to go to Plan B. Plan B is to get funding from another source," he told Greek television show that ran in to early Tuesday. "It could the United States at best, it could be Russia, it could be China or other countries," he said.

Kammenos is the leader of Independent Greeks, a nationalist anti-bailout party that is the junior coalition partner of Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras' radical left Syriza party.

Greece is seeking a new debt agreement with the euro zone that will allow it to shake off much of the austerity that has been imposed by a European Union/International Monetary Fund bailout since 2010.

The euro zone, particularly Germany, has shown no willingness to ease its requirement that Greece make deep budget cuts and economic reforms.
Greek defense minister says Greece has Plan B if EU rigid on deal
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 08:56:12
Link | Citer | R

I think that was obvious when he stated that he will not run in a party system. Prove me wrong.

I believe your in denial and disbelief and thats ok i accept that. Most republicans were shocked when Obama won presidency two times, and most democrats were shocked Bush won presidency two times.

I will shock you all
By Jetackuu 2015-02-10 09:00:30
Link | Citer | R

They didn't even think like each other...
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 09:02:30
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »

All three of them knew how parties could be the downfall of the revolution they won.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-10 09:03:19
Link | Citer | R

I'd be shocked if you could so much as get on a ballot for your county, let alone a national ballot. On the bright side, it might give us a new straight ticket option.

[ ]Republican
[ ]Democrat
[/]Crazy
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 09:04:51
Link | Citer | R

George Washington was also the father of the Republican movement, and even set forth republican policies and such.

Which was already explained to you.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 09:05:05
Link | Citer | R

I believe your in denial and disbelief and thats ok i accept that.
Only person in denial is you.

I already accepted that you are talking out of your ***.

All three of them knew how parties could be the downfall of the revolution they won.
Care to prove that?

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 09:11:33
Link | Citer | R

I'd be shocked if you could so much as get on a ballot for your county, let alone a national ballot. On the bright side, it might give us a new straight ticket option.

[ ]Republican
[ ]Democrat
[/]Crazy
He also is required to either acquire $5,000 in contributions (he already stated he will refuse all contributions) or spend $5,000 in expenses (based off of his posts, he hates money, and will not have the $5,000 expenses to even run)

Source

Don't worry guys, we are safe from Lordgrim ever running for office.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-10 09:15:21
Link | Citer | R

Yeah; no. Considering that two of them made a party, definitely no.

You need to stop being spoon fed ultra-libertarian garbage and actually pick up a damn history book.

Have you even been to their homes?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-10 09:16:22
Link | Citer | R

Don't worry guys, we are safe from Lordgrim ever running for office.

But who else is going to stop the Fed from dumping fluoride into our vaccines?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 253 254 255 ... 1375 1376 1377