Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 243 244 245 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-07 15:43:41
Link | Citer | R

If you don't support them, stop bringing them up all the time.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 15:45:09
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
If you don't support them, stop bringing them up all the time.

What do I keep bringing up and what is "them"?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 15:45:16
Link | Citer | R

The air begins to thicken with the smell of fascism...
[+]
By charlo999 2015-02-07 15:52:52
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
charlo999 said: »
Proof? No, you're going to have to prove that inflation wouldn't have happened otherwise.

Wow, just wow.
It's worth 1.6% of its value and you think that's not proof.
The real question here would be for you to prove that simple everyday inflation(through increased production, investment, haulage, etc) can devalue a currency so much. Because that takes a bigger stretch of the imagination than most banking conspiracies you see. Which aren't btw.
I would call you nuts for thinking the way you do.

Coming from you, that would be the highest form of compliment. And no, 1.6% value is not proof. You see, there are these things called "math" and "economics". In the meantime, you say, "Look, a low number! PROOF OF CONSPIRACY! I also don't know what confirmation bias is!"

So you can't post evidence that makes 1.6% possible or even a theory to have it make legitimate sense of how that can happen. But still support this stance. Ok
If it doesn't make sense your way, then purely on process of elimination you must come to the other conclusion.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-07 15:54:22
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »
If you wanna be dense on purpose that's a waste of time for the both of us.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 15:58:25
Link | Citer | R

Jews?
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 16:03:04
Link | Citer | R

If you wanna be dense on purpose that's a waste of time for the both of us.

If its something I "keep bringing up" I'm sure you could have typed it out in less characters than the above response.

Are you struggling to summarize what I "keep bringing up"?

It kinda sounded like you had it branded and identified in your head but when you stopped to look, poof it was gone? or maybe you kinda realized it wasn't a rational observation, and just an identity presumption that might imply you're rather judgemental and prejudice?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-07 16:04:11
Link | Citer | R

Why should I repeat what I said on previous page? Don't act stupid just for the sake of arguing.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 16:05:13
Link | Citer | R

Paris shooting was fake.

Is that what I keep bringing up?

I'm not acting stupid I just have a lower post count and am less established on these forums, so I don't have a gang of rednecks and basement trolls to like every other post I make after I post drivel.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-07 16:06:39
Link | Citer | R

Oh my god can you even follow a simple conversation? The topic was conspiracy theories, it was said you support them, you replied you don't, so I said if you don't then don't bring them up all the time.

It's not a *** hard conversation to follow.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 16:06:44
Link | Citer | R

I'm in the dark on this one. What did Blazed say about the Paris shooting?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 16:08:57
Link | Citer | R

You guys are going in circles now.

Oh my god can you even follow a simple conversation? The topic was conspiracy theories, it was said you support them, you replied you don't, so I said if you don't then don't bring them up all the time.

Not supporting the mainstream media =/= supporting a conspiracy.

Questioning mainstream media and examining conspiracy =/= supporting it.

You can however conclude that I oppose mainstream media.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-07 16:12:44
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Lets take the federal reserve for example. It has destroyed the u.s's currency by devaluing its worth to 4 cents.
Ok then.

Let's use Chaosx's example. He did not calculate the value of the $20 bill correctly. Taking away all other factors, including inflation from the value of $20 in 1913 to today, the value of a $20 today compared to 1913 is $.32 (multiply 20 by .016).

Although not for free, there was a paper recently published about the effects of the Federal Reserve in honor of it's centennial. Believe it or not, I recommend that you read this. It only costs $5, but you will gain so much knowledge from it.

BTW, here is a little excerpt from the paper:

Quote:
It is probable that in 1913, while financial panics were not uncommon, high inflation was still largely seen by the founders of the Fed as a relatively rare phenomenon associated with wars and their immediate aftermath. Figure 1 plots the US price level from 1775 (set equal to one) until 2012. In 1913 prices were only about 20 percent higher than in 1775 and around 40 percent lower than in 1813, during the War of 1812. Whatever the mandates of the Federal Reserve, it is clear that the evolution of the price level in the United States is dominated by the abandonment of the gold standard in 1933 and the adoption of fiat money subsequently. One hundred years after its creation, consumer prices are about 30 times higher than what they were in 1913. This pattern, in varying orders of magnitudes, repeats itself across nearly all countries.

There's a whole complex calculation associated with the value of the dollar in 1775 vs today, but I was able to recreate the calculation using 1913 dollars. The result? $1.00 in 1913 has a value of $.97 today. Even though there was little change, the value of the dollar grew thanks to many factors, including inflation.

(The calculation is seen in the paper, just fyi)

Mind you, this is a peer reviewed paper, not a governmental propaganda or conspiracy propaganda video. Are you going to argue that the leaders and scholars of the economic world are wrong because it doesn't fit in your narrative?

Let's continue:

You Mr nobody keep asking for sources and no sources i provide will ever satisfy you because you love it.
I asked for peer reviewed sources, from people who understand and know the economy better than you ever would. If you are really a law student, you would know that legislative documents have a stronger stance coming from legal scholars than somebody who believes that the government is corrupt.

You mr Nobody love the idea that this country under two treasonous parties is destroying itself .

I have asked you many times what laws they broke. You are accusing them of the highest crime in the nation, and you have yet to even provide the laws that they broke that makes them traitors. What in the world do they TEACH you in that class of yours?

Mr. Nobody hates the fact that i care about my nation and wish to restore its Integrity and Honor and remind the world that this nation is the definition of overcoming odds set against it.

You don't care for this nation, you are making a mockery of it. You attack this nation's economic center, you attack this nation's legislative and executive branches, you attack it providing absolutely no reason other than conspiracies and accusations. You are showing how limited your education is, embarrassing this nation's education system by claiming that you are a college student, but your grammar and spelling is one of the worst seen on this website. You are making a mockery of the United States of America, and your continual belligerent posts will drag this nation's name even further in the mud, as you are a prime example of what is being taught to our children at this day and age.

You are an embarrassment to this nation, and your refusal to accept or acknowledge this shows how little you care for this nation of ours.

when we the people were truly informed we united and overcome everything.
I am informed. You are not. You refuse to be informed because you believe of some evil hand directing your every move unless you bring something "different" to the discussion.

i am beyond you and you can't accept that i am actively pursuing to make this nation better.
No, you are not beyond anyone. Unless you mean that you are beyond all aspects of reality, then I will agree with you.

You want to argue with me over the Federal Reserve? Fine, let's go at it. However, please be aware that I will prove by both legal and economic means that you are wrong. You can continue using your YouTube videos, but unless you are able to substantiate it with verifiable, historical facts accepted by the top scholars of the theory we are debating about, you will always be wrong.

Or are you saying that you are smarter than everyone else?

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 240 Lordgrim claims to have an education, but doesn't prove it.
rp&r page 243 Lordgrim claims to be smarter than everyone else.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 16:13:36
Link | Citer | R

No, it isn't a hard conversation to follow so put your thinking cap on and try to keep up.

WHICH conspiracy theories that you referred to as "them"?

I perpetually bring them up apparently, so by all means please list them since you've so carefully and methodically noted them all to have the confidence to assert such.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-07 16:15:48
Link | Citer | R

I mentioned an example in the previous page when you challenged Ravael to about the same thing. Cut this idiocy.

I don't have a gang of rednecks and basement trolls to like every other post I make after I post drivel.
Is that what you are too since to you everyone on forums is that?
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 16:17:39
Link | Citer | R

I mentioned an example in the previous page when you challenged Ravael to about the same thing. Cut this idiocy.

I don't have a gang of rednecks and basement trolls to like every other post I make after I post drivel.
I said the Paris shootings were fake?

That would be pretty mind blowing if it wasn't utter rubbish and fabricated.

Do you have any credibility or integrity?

And I didn't say everyone was... just the majority. But that is interesting, do you think these forums are populated with level headed rational people?

awee... cute
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 16:17:41
Link | Citer | R

More people, more money, more problems, more inflation, more spending.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-07 16:34:39
Link | Citer | R

I said the Paris shootings were fake?

That would be pretty mind blowing if it wasn't utter rubbish and fabricated.

Do you have any credibility or integrity?

And I didn't say everyone was... just the majority. But that is interesting, do you think these forums are populated with level headed rational people?

awee... cute
Should we bring the threads you created to light?
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 17:00:07
Link | Citer | R

Where is the outrage for the burning of the Jordanian Pilot by the way?

Oh snap, wait he was an Arab and a Muslim, so *** it. No outrage warranted.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-07 17:11:24
Link | Citer | R

21 pages ago.

Somebody is going to have to quote me, because of blazed hatred of facts, he blocked me and probably never even saw this and didn't understand what people were talking about on this page (since he blocks anyone who has a different opinion than him).

Also, found this while going back:

Blazed latest conspiracy, page 230

here's the latest conspiracy theory that I'm on board with.
(Human beings don't burn this way)
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-07 17:15:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

21 pages ago.

Somebody is going to have to quote me, because of blazed hatred of facts, he blocked me and probably never even saw this and didn't understand what people were talking about on this page (since he blocks anyone who has a different opinion than him).

There you go. I was under the impression that my outrage was fully evident in the fact that I condemned Blaze for trying to write it off as a fake video. On a related note, seeing the way Jordan retaliated against ISIS gave me a glimmer of hope for the rest of the Middle East.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-07 17:17:37
Link | Citer | R

He was probably outraged that it only landed in Random P&R, and not as a thread on it's own.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 17:27:55
Link | Citer | R

21 pages ago.

There you go. I was under the impression that my outrage was fully evident in the fact that I condemned Blaze for trying to write it off as a fake video. On a related note, seeing the way Jordan retaliated against ISIS gave me a glimmer of hope for the rest of the Middle East.

First, agreeing with 1 conspiracy =/= always bringing up conspiracy. Its more of an exception than the rule.

Second, the Jordanian state media office stated that they knew the Mu'ath was killed weeks ago and they even said they thought the video was "fake".

Also, when did thinking that a video was fake become thinking the burning/death was fake?

Why don't you take the video to a professional and ask them what they think of it. It is clearly an orchestrated ordeal with heavy post production elements. For post production elements to fit into the final cut so well, it implies there was significant storyboarding and planning involved in the shoot. Any graduate out of film school will tell you that the actual event portrayed in that video took place over several different shoots, which were MUCH longer than the actual burning itself.

Any non-idiot who actually watched the video would notice not 1, but 2 smoking guns that prove beyond ANY doubt WHATSOEVER that it is fake.

1. Its a 5 sided cage with the floor open up. Meaning the pilot could have flipped the cage to try and escape. The strongest, but still pathetically weak, rebuttal to this has been "but the surrounding terrorists would have shot at him". YES, that is absolutely *** likely but any CREATURE would rather take their chances with getting shot at and killed fast by bullets than to sit there like an idiot while flames strip and cook your flesh.

2.The cage was made out of super light aluminium - at the end of the clip a tractor drops sand and rock on the cage which literally turns it into scrap. The lack of weight of the cage is further emphasized when the tractor reverses and the cage bars can be heard "clinging" and bending under very little pressure.

Now, that doesn't mean the pilot wasn't burnt alive or killed, but it most certainly wasn't in that video... that's the conspiracy.

If you're struggling to find the video to watch it for yourself and see the above 2 points, here's a link:

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/02/04/warning-extremely-graphic-isis-burns-jordanian-pilot-alive-as-punishment-for-us-led-coalition-against-it/
By fonewear 2015-02-07 18:01:46
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
The air begins to thicken with the smell of fascism...

Liberal fascism as it were !
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 18:01:58
Link | Citer | R

He was probably outraged that it only landed in Random P&R, and not as a thread on it's own.
And here I thought it was sexual tension between him and Seha.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 18:03:54
Link | Citer | R

It's not news, unless it's Jews news.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-07 18:05:19
Link | Citer | R

Wondering the desert for 40 years make sure to bring a copy of Jews news !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-07 18:08:51
Link | Citer | R

Hillary is Jewish according to this sentence I just wrote.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-07 18:12:00
Link | Citer | R

Proof? No, you're going to have to prove that inflation wouldn't have happened otherwise.

Wow, just wow.
The real question here would be for you to prove that simple everyday inflation(through increased production, investment, haulage, etc) can devalue a currency so much. Because that takes a bigger stretch of the imagination than most banking conspiracies you see. Which aren't btw.

Coming from you, that would be the highest form of compliment. And no, 1.6% value is not proof. You see, there are these things called "math" and "economics". In the meantime, you say, "Look, a low number! PROOF OF CONSPIRACY! I also don't know what confirmation bias is!"

So you can't post evidence that makes 1.6% possible or even a theory to have it make legitimate sense of how that can happen. But still support this stance. Ok
If it doesn't make sense your way, then purely on process of elimination you must come to the other conclusion.
You don't know how numbers or the process of elimination works, for starters your assumption that there's only two plausible answers or that yours is even a plausible one is laughable.
By charlo999 2015-02-07 18:32:35
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »

Wow, just wow.

You don't know how numbers or the process of elimination works, for starters your assumption that there's only two plausible answers or that yours is even a plausible one is laughable.

King been teaching you?
That's his favourite put down too.
'You don't even know how "x" works'

So tell me guru, I say the FED is the main reason for increasing the inflation, he crazily says 1.6% can be attributed to normal means. We all know that's not possible.
There is a 3rd option right?
A little of both?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 243 244 245 ... 1375 1376 1377