Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 238 239 240 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 14:07:50
Link | Citer | R

Seeing the doctor isn't a problem, at least in my experience.

I call the office if I'm acutely experiencing an issue, they tell me when they have time that day to see me (they keep a certain amount of appointments open for short-term notice/walk-ins daily), I go in, register at the desk, pay my copay, see the doctor.

The issue here is obtaining medical records for work. I work in a medical-related field where I deal with copious amounts of medical records, so I've experienced the full range.

"Most" (I'd say, 70%?) of facilities accept the releases we use on a day-to-day basis without problem.

That last 30% can be a real bugger.
By fonewear 2015-02-06 15:08:14
Link | Citer | R

I leave for a while and you are talking about hippie lawyers what is the world coming to !

The only lawyer that matters:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 15:10:09
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I leave for a while and you are talking about hippie lawyers what is the world coming to !

I was talking about hippy lawyers. Not to be confused with "hippie" lawyers.

Mine have supple curves and approach the bench with swagger.

The others eat granola and don't shower.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-06 15:10:11
Link | Citer | R

I leave for a while and you are talking about hippie lawyers what is the world coming to ! The only lawyer that matters:
YouTube Video Placeholder
You should know by now that things always get crazy when you leave. You're the magical glue baby that holds it all together.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 15:11:28
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
You're the magical glue baby

STOP SAYING THAT!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 15:11:58
Link | Citer | R

Speaking lawyers anyone here going to watch better call saul ?

It's said cause that is the role Phil Hartman was made for, baby !
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 15:13:26
Link | Citer | R

Speaking lawyers anyone here going to watch better call saul ?

Didn't watch Breaking Bad, probably not watching its spin off either.

I know, I know. "I missed out on a masterpiece!"

But much like Mad Men, I can't watch a show where the protagonist(s) is that morally bankrupt and the good guys, if there are any, are bad guys.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-06 15:14:04
Link | Citer | R

An altered "stop trying to make fetch happen" meme would've been better, Ramyrez. Tsk tsk.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 15:14:46
Link | Citer | R

An altered "stop trying to make fetch happen" meme would've been better, Ramyrez. Tsk tsk.

I don't know what that means.

I actually came across this "fetch" thing looking for an image earlier...no idea. I'm bad at keeping up with the kids and their crazy lingo.
By fonewear 2015-02-06 15:15:32
Link | Citer | R

I watched a little bit of Breaking Bad and I found Saul to be the most interesting part of the story.

I can't root for Walter White guy is a d bag.

The acting is good but I found a lot of the episodes pacing to be incredibly slow and sometimes boring.

They definitely over hyped Breaking Bad it was good but people acted like it was the greatest thing ever.

Sorta like Hillary. She can't live up to your hype people !

She used to be human !
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-02-06 15:18:33
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
Mad Men

whynotbothgirl.jpeg

Mean Mad Men

Guess I should add both...
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 16:27:29
Link | Citer | R

Taxation without representation Link
Full story below

Guess i'm not the only one speaking out because one is the loneliest number that we'll ever know. We are the majority and when we raise our voices the one big government can not ignore us. Never give up, freedom is worth fighting for. God bless the dream lives.

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
rp&r page 239 Taxation without representation.
By fonewear 2015-02-06 16:30:08
Link | Citer | R

I believe in freedom but:

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 16:32:24
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Mad Men

whynotbothgirl.jpeg

Mean Mad Men

Guess I should add both...

I need Christina Hendricks in my life. Well I'd take 3 days a week.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 16:37:33
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Taxation without representation Link
Full story below

Guess i'm not the only one speaking out because one is the loneliest number that we'll ever know. We are the majority and when we raise our voices the one big government can not ignore us. Never give up, freedom is worth fighting for. God bless the dream lives.
Oh look, here are your representatives.

Looks like yet another "Truth and Justice" source debunked.

Never mind that all that "source" has on it is flawed opinions based on mischaracterized and opinionated historical reasoning, to say that there is no representation of the people of the US is not only idiotic, but ludicrous at best.

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-06 16:39:18
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Something really weird is happening in Europe. Interest rates on a range of debt — mostly government bonds from countries like Denmark, Switzerland, and Germany but also corporate bonds from Nestlé and, briefly, Shell — have gone negative. And not just negative in fancy inflation-adjusted terms like US government debt. It's just negative. As in you give the owner of a Nestlé bond 100 euros, and four years later Nestlé gives you back less than that.*

In my experience, ordinary people are not especially excited about this. But among finance and economic types, I promise you that it's a huge deal — the economics equivalent of stumbling into a huge scientific discovery entirely by accident.

Indeed, the interest rate situation in Europe is so strange that until quite recently, it was thought to be entirely impossible. There was a lot of economic theory built around the problem of the Zero Lower Bound — the impossibility of sustained negative interest rates. Some economists wanted to eliminate paper money to eliminate the lower bound problem. Paul Krugman wrote a lot of columns about it. One of them said "the zero lower bound isn’t a theory, it’s a fact, and it’s a fact that we’ve been facing for five years now."

And yet it seems the impossible has happened.
Something economists thought was impossible is happening in Europe
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 16:40:35
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Quote:
Something really weird is happening in Europe. Interest rates on a range of debt — mostly government bonds from countries like Denmark, Switzerland, and Germany but also corporate bonds from Nestlé and, briefly, Shell — have gone negative. And not just negative in fancy inflation-adjusted terms like US government debt. It's just negative. As in you give the owner of a Nestlé bond 100 euros, and four years later Nestlé gives you back less than that.*

In my experience, ordinary people are not especially excited about this. But among finance and economic types, I promise you that it's a huge deal — the economics equivalent of stumbling into a huge scientific discovery entirely by accident.

Indeed, the interest rate situation in Europe is so strange that until quite recently, it was thought to be entirely impossible. There was a lot of economic theory built around the problem of the Zero Lower Bound — the impossibility of sustained negative interest rates. Some economists wanted to eliminate paper money to eliminate the lower bound problem. Paul Krugman wrote a lot of columns about it. One of them said "the zero lower bound isn’t a theory, it’s a fact, and it’s a fact that we’ve been facing for five years now."

Yeah, holy ***if that's true.

Edit: it is.......
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 16:58:31
Link | Citer | R

This is what the patriot act and national defense authorization act can do to you besides imprisoning us in fema camps

link

if they can do it to foreign people they can do it to citizens as well.

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
rp&r page 239 Taxation without representation.
By fonewear 2015-02-06 17:01:58
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

This is America keep it focused on America ! I have a picture of Paul Krugman in a bikini.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 17:18:42
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
This is what the patriot act and national defense authorization act can do to you besides imprisoning us in fema camps

link

if they can do it to foreign people they can do it to citizens as well.
Holy ***, not this again.

Seriously dude, stop using the National Defense Authorization Act, it is an appropriations bill.

Which brings us back to the list of questions you still refuse to answer:

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Have the people lost control of the government in the first place? Who votes Congress and the President into office in your mind?

Also, tell us who, in your mind, are traitors. Name actual names, not accuse people globally, because you just might accuse me of being a traitor....

I guess the following list of questions is going to be added to the growing list of questions I asked you and you refuse to answer, such as (but not limited to):

1) What is an appropriations bill?
2) What does an appropriations bill do?
3) What is interest?
4) Why does interest exist?
5) How does interest come to being?
6) Who are the shareholders of the Federal Reserve?
7) What does the Federal Reserve do?

Remember, answering these questions with YouTube videos is not answering them. You have to answer them with your own words and (if possible) using sources other than YouTube videos to support your answers.

Seriously. Answer these questions, and learn from your mistakes.

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
By fonewear 2015-02-06 17:20:26
Link | Citer | R

I have a question. If a tree falls in a forest does Obama make a sound ?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 17:21:19
Link | Citer | R

I have a question. If a tree falls in a forest does Obama make a sound ?
Yeah, he farts.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-06 17:31:28
Link | Citer | R

Lordgrim, as you'll be running for pres your curriculum should be made public anyway so let me inquire: what is your degree? And what work are you doing *right now*?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 17:32:34
Link | Citer | R

Those are questions! He is above questions and demands obedience from you, how dare you ask him anything, for he is right and you are wrong!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-06 17:34:36
Link | Citer | R

For someone who speaks so high and mighty, it interests me his background.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 17:36:10
Link | Citer | R

You will not get an answer.

Or at least a truthful one.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-06 17:36:13
Link | Citer | R

He has a background in Conspirology 404.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-06 17:40:22
Link | Citer | R

Guys, don't scare him off!
By charlo999 2015-02-06 17:42:37
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

This is America keep it focused on America ! I have a picture of Paul Krugman in a bikini.

It's the same situation as America. All the banks are tied. And because of debt based banking this is being forced to stop the system from collapsing. Essentially giving money away free because there's so much debt now people are cottoning on. Another way to try and slow it is QE. And America is at no 3 atm.
See many peter schiff's vids. He's been talking about it for years and is always right because he speaks the truth.
All other economists know but are gonna ride the wave all the way until the collapse. That's human nature of the greedy.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-02-06 17:43:10
Link | Citer | R

No one can be scared off by or resist Karen.
First Page 2 3 ... 238 239 240 ... 1375 1376 1377