Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 231 232 233 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-05 17:16:08
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
It's the truth and justice talking.
I almost shed a tear there.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-05 17:25:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
charlo999 said: »
That is a timeline. Within hours, yes they were suspected. What do you expect. They are hardly going to have concrete proof after 'hours'. Show me that they are still suspected present day. It does not. They still quote it as fact.

Holy crap, stop arguing just to argue. I think that the suspected hijackers were the actual hijackers and that they actually died. I'm not the one that liked his post when he said that they found 11/19 of them. That was YOU. Justify yourself instead of trying to nitpick me.
Wow, I never seen your posts with emotion before.

That's a first.

Well, occasionally that special combination of frustration and sleep deprivation comes out in my posts. Nothing a short break and some Mountain Dew couldn't fix.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-05 17:26:26
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »
On the side of ISIS?
1. My country is bombing them
2. I have family members in the military fighting them
3. ISIS and you have a lot more in common

Lol.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 17:27:43
Link | Citer | R

You are going to have to elaborate more than that.

How is Ravael, a soft-spoken, mild mannered poster on this website, is anywhere near the same as a group of illogical, hate-driven radicals?

I mean, he is basically Clark Kent while ISIS is Lex Luthor!
By Bloodrose 2015-02-05 17:28:45
Link | Citer | R

Nothing a short break and some Freedom couldn't fix.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 17:32:24
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »
Nothing a short break and some Freedom couldn't fix.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-05 17:50:14
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
A Pentagon study from 2008 claimed that Russian President Vladimir Putin has Asperger's syndrome

A Pentagon study from 2008 claimed that Russian President Vladimir Putin has Asperger's syndrome (AFP Photo/Vasily Maximov)

Washington (AFP) - A Pentagon study from 2008 claimed that Russian President Vladimir Putin has Asperger's syndrome, giving him a need to exert "extreme control" when faced with crises, according to the report released Thursday.

Experts studying his movements and facial expressions in video footage theorized Putin's neurological development was disrupted in infancy, giving him a sense of physical imbalance and a discomfort with social interaction, according to the report by the Pentagon's internal think tank, the Office of Net Assessment.

"This profound behavioral challenge has been identified by leading neuroscientists as Asperger's Syndrome, an autistic disorder which affects all of his decisions," wrote the study's author, Brenda Connors, a senior fellow at the US Naval War College.

"During crisis, to stabilize himself and his perceptions of any evolving context he reverts to imposing extreme control," wrote Connors, who has analyzed the body language of other world leaders.

USA Today first revealed the study in a report Wednesday, following a Freedom of Information request.

Putin's condition also can prompt him to "withdraw from social stimulation as he did at the time of the Kursk nuclear submarine incident" in 2000, when a Russian sub sank in the Barents Sea, the study claimed.

The theory about Putin's condition could not be definitively confirmed without a brain scan, the report said. But experts cited the Russian president's body movements and "microexpressions" as indicators of Asperger's, a high-functioning form of autism.
Pentagon study claimed Putin has Asperger's syndrome

I can honestly say, the autism you are looking for, is not here.

Source: 28 years of on going personal experience.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-05 17:51:01
Link | Citer | R

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/2010/05/cia_group_had_wacky_ideas_to_d.html

ISIS Beheadings of Journalists: CIA Admitted to Staging Fake Jihadist Videos in 2010

Questions arise after experts say Foley ISIS beheading video likely "staged"

Quote:
“Reporter” Who Broke Propaganda Piece “Justifying” Bombing Syria Clears His Stories with CIA Before Publishing
Posted on September 30, 2014 by WashingtonsBlog
A Stooge for the CIA?

Oh yeah, Khorosan...
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-05 18:11:10
Link | Citer | R

Painful and hard to watch - 'Murica at its best!
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 18:13:40
Link | Citer | R

That's a lot of opinion blogs and conspiracy posts (and video) there blazed.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-05 18:25:36
Link | Citer | R

Looks like a desperate attempt to make the beheadings fake by referencing completely unrelated scenarios. Not working.
By fonewear 2015-02-05 18:38:13
Link | Citer | R

People taking a movie too seriously !
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-05 22:49:53
Link | Citer | R

Turns out, ISIS watched it.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-02-05 23:44:53
Link | Citer | R

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/03/uk-courts-say-3-parent-ivf-babies-ok.html

Quote:
Today’s move means that DNA from two women and a man can now be pooled in order to outweigh the odds of an embryo developing mitochondrial disease— where cells unable to generate energy begin closing down altogether—ultimately causing issues including brain damage, muscle wasting, and death.

Of course, the church people are against it, and the rest of us wonder why we're cursed with having to share a planet with them.

Thoughts?
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-05 23:55:48
Link | Citer | R

I like the reverend's question..whats the rush? Well, its taken 15 years, so there doesn't appear to be a rush. I don't see any negatives other than hurt feelings which is pretty much the church's justification for hating everything, so press on.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 00:18:12
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Turns out, ISIS watched it.
holy ***do those glasses make them all look like douchebags.
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Serveur: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2015-02-06 00:36:28
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Ihina said: »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/03/uk-courts-say-3-parent-ivf-babies-ok.html

Quote:
Today’s move means that DNA from two women and a man can now be pooled in order to outweigh the odds of an embryo developing mitochondrial disease— where cells unable to generate energy begin closing down altogether—ultimately causing issues including brain damage, muscle wasting, and death.

Of course, the church people are against it, and the rest of us wonder why we're cursed with having to share a planet with them.

Thoughts?
Starts with good intentions, but I believe part of the fear is it leading to designer babies.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 00:36:40
Link | Citer | R

So we can expect the pilot to be found safe and sound any day now, eh?
They found 11/19 of the 9/11 Hijackers, so why not?

Suspected hijackers. Don't try so hard to be on the side of ISIS, broski.
On the side of ISIS?

You got a point plus one you blazed well said. These folks don't realize those representing themselves as isis are hijacking a religion to give it a bad name.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-06 00:38:48
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I like the reverend's question..whats the rush? Well, its taken 15 years, so there doesn't appear to be a rush. I don't see any negatives other than hurt feelings which is pretty much the church's justification for hating everything, so press on.

Eh, I'm kind of in agreement that genetically engineering humans is a line best left uncrossed. I know this is a far cry from designer babies and all that jazz, but it just feels wrong. But, at the same time, I wouldn't seek to deny other people the opportunity to have children while reducing the risk a hereditary health problems.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 00:54:41
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Lordgrim said: »

On the side of ISIS?

You got a point plus one you blazed well said. These folks don't realize those representing themselves as isis are hijacking a religion to give it a bad name.

Why do you people keep insist on using the NTS fallacy?

inb4 somebody uses the "whatdoyoumean"youpeople".jpg"
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 00:55:24
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »

Eh, I'm kind of in agreement that genetically engineering humans is a line best left uncrossed. I know this is a far cry from designer babies and all that jazz, but it just feels wrong. But, at the same time, I wouldn't seek to deny other people the opportunity to have children while reducing the risk a hereditary health problems.
*** that, let's get ourselves some newtypes up in this ***!
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 03:29:58
Link | Citer | R

Does this train of thought remind anyone of history repeating itself? I hope you all realize Nazi Germany had these same ideas "new types" pure perfect breeds all looking and thinking the same. Wake up sheeple. Is this why stalin protested the United States of America from harboring Nazi officials ?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-06 04:30:16
Link | Citer | R

President ‘I Have No F*cks Left To Give’ Obama Drinks A Beer During A Live Interview (VIDEO)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 05:26:57
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Ihina said: »

Quote:

Thoughts?
Beat you to it
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 05:29:05
Link | Citer | R

Does this train of thought remind anyone of history repeating itself? I hope you all realize Nazi Germany had these same ideas "new types" pure perfect breeds all looking and thinking the same. Wake up sheeple. Is this why stalin protested the United States of America from harboring Nazi officials ?
That isn't a Nazi exclusive idea.....
By charlo999 2015-02-06 05:32:28
Link | Citer | R

On the side of ISIS?

My personal opinion on ISIS.
As we know CIA funds propaganda for benefit.
ISIS, that they initially setup the group with what was left of the Rebels of the Syria civil war, which they funded.
Then from that base used propaganda to recrute 'real' extremists from around the world.
While they are going around causing real mayhem we are mainly getting these international propaganda vids to draw countries in and get public backing from natural human emotion. The more graphic the vids are portrayed the less chance people are gonna watch.
Also speaking up would obviously get rebuttal from the public because it would seem disrespectful toward the victims.
I'm not saying real deaths arent happening, but there's a long history list of lies given to force a natural emotionative response to justify more crimes.
As they say history always repeats.
Just be wary, researched and share info/opinions. It would be worse to think you backed killing through hatred from deceit
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-02-06 06:50:44
Link | Citer | R

On the side of ISIS?

Lol.
I think Blazed intended to deflect your absurd accusation that questioning the authenticity of the vid = ISIS sympathizer (regardless of what purpose posting a fake video really serves, that's another issue).
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-02-06 06:58:48
Link | Citer | R

On the side of ISIS?

Why do you people keep insist on using the NTS fallacy?

inb4 somebody uses the "whatdoyoumean"youpeople".jpg"
It's not NTS when over 100 scholars issued a joint statement, grounded in sound reasoning, based on texts from authentic Islamic sources, refuting the whole ISIS idealogy. I linked it months ago, I'm sure you've seen it.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 07:32:37
Link | Citer | R

Wake up sheeple.

If you use the word "sheeple", you're a complete tool who I can never take seriously.

And lest you think I'm being partisan, I've written off a lot of atheists I otherwise agree with for it, too.

It's an absolutely idiotic term that someone coined on the internet years ago that has no real meaning beyond insulting people, and generally the more you insult people, the less they're going to take you seriously.

So saying, "wake up sheeple" is about the most worthless thing you could ever do for your argument ever short of saying, "c'mon, agree with me and I'll fling my feces at you!"

I'm not saying I'm above throwing a few derogatory terms at people I disagree with on the forum, because I'm not. It's a shortcoming, frankly, that comes from being frustrated and knowing people aren't going to come around to what I see as the only reasonable viewpoint.

But, as stated, that's only after I realize they're never going to come around to my way of thinking. You, on the other hand, apparently think you're still convincing people whilst insulting them.

Please, do the world a favor. Find a short pier and take a long walk off of it.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 07:36:08
Link | Citer | R

Wait, I didn't say that....

You took the wrong quote bub!
First Page 2 3 ... 231 232 233 ... 1375 1376 1377