Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1308 1309 1310 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-03-04 12:37:27
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

Spoken like a truly entitled millenial.

It's always someone else's fault.
Says the guy that continually blames liberals and Obama for all the issues we now face... Man priceless ***here...

Look it's not always someone else's fault but you know sometimes it is. Stop acting like someone trying to place blame where it might lie is something completely ludicrous.

You're not even on the same contextual planet.

Sparth blaming baby boomers for being stuck in his basement is not equivalent to me blaming liberals for the results of their failed policies.
By Jetackuu 2016-03-04 12:40:03
Link | Citer | R

The cognitive dissonance in that post is just too damn high!
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 12:40:42
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

Spoken like a truly entitled millenial.

It's always someone else's fault.
Says the guy that continually blames liberals and Obama for all the issues we now face... Man priceless ***here...

Look it's not always someone else's fault but you know sometimes it is. Stop acting like someone trying to place blame where it might lie is something completely ludicrous.

You're not even on the same contextual planet.

Sparth blaming baby boomers for being stuck in his basement is not equivalent to me blaming liberals for the results of their failed policies.
The scary part is he thought he had a good point.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-04 12:42:06
Link | Citer | R

Politics & Religion
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 12:42:14
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
cognitive dissonance
omg.. jet pointing this out is about all the irony I can handle.
By Jetackuu 2016-03-04 12:43:02
Link | Citer | R

Altimaomega said: »
cognitive dissonance
omg.. jet pointing this out is about all the irony I can handle.
youkeepusingthatword.jpg

So... OJ knife, go.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 12:43:44
Link | Citer | R

ehh who cares about OJ anymore? Trump is talking about his massive manhood during a presidential debate while Ted cruz is swallowing white stuff coming from his mouth, and rubio has a sore throat.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-03-04 12:44:12
Link | Citer | R

You've proven again and again a strong comprehensive failure understanding that concept.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-03-04 12:46:00
Link | Citer | R

You've proven again and again a strong comprehensive failure understanding that concept.
Yet I haven't, you just believe that. Considering you also believe many other things that aren't true, it comes as no surprise.

I'm just surprised your bunker hasn't collapsed yet.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 12:46:16
Link | Citer | R

Dude.. lmao... You seem to think you're the only one that did that.. News flash. Lakshmi isn't the only server, and not only I but many others did all that ***as well. From what little information you've given, you should be aware many of us already had it done before you even started playing the game.

Lakshmi.Sparthosx
I hope with all the boasting you are doing, this isn't your main.. lmao

Never the less, your babbling doesn't make up for the fact that you are blaming someone else for your failure to claim. AKA, millennial syndrome, too which you are now the poster child for.

Again, what does that have to do with my success that I have proven to you? You claimed I was a lazy millennial and I showed you that not only did I help lead one of the most successful linkshells on Lakshmi but did so during the peak of FFXI.

At one point I had hundreds of millions on my account and made alot of people relics. Ghorns? Annihilators? Aegis? Even a Claustrum. That's right, a Claustrum. That's how well we were doing. You don't get that kind of success being lazy. You don't get that kind of success asking for people to camp for you or lead events for you.

You get that success being a leader. Something you nver were or you'd understand where I'm coming from. I didn't earn my place on Lakshmi by being a lazy bum. I earned it by trusting in my people and giving them hundreds of hours of time dedicated to their causes.
By Jetackuu 2016-03-04 12:48:20
Link | Citer | R

Sparth, you need a shot of whiskey.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 12:48:22
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Again, what does that have to do with my success that I have proven to you? You claimed I was a lazy millennial and I showed you that not only did I help lead one of the most successful linkshells on Lakshmi but did so during the peak of FFXI.

Case in point.

Oh and you've actually shown me nothing. Other than a practically worthless main account.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-04 12:49:14
Link | Citer | R

If they put our wheelchairs close enough together at the old folks home and you start up with this crap we are both heading for the stairs mofo!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-03-04 12:49:21
Link | Citer | R

Welcome to the 21st Century, where you can convince people you're not lazy by using a video game resume.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-03-04 12:51:44
Link | Citer | R

ehh who cares about OJ anymore? Trump is talking about his massive manhood during a presidential debate while Ted cruz is swallowing white stuff coming from his mouth, and rubio has a sore throat.
I know this is probably metaphorical, but considering how american primaries debates are it wouldn't even surprise me if this was what literally happened..
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-03-04 12:52:39
Link | Citer | R

I'm not lazy because I'm really good at video games?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 12:52:45
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I know this is probably metaphorical, but considering how american primaries debates are it wouldn't even surprise me if this was what literally happened..
lol.. it actually did happen, exactly that way!
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 12:54:19
Link | Citer | R

I'm not lazy because I'm really good at video games?

He is actually lazy. He started off his trip down nostalgia lane yelling about someone not claiming a worm for him, even though he had the exact same amount of chance to claim it. Must suck being a noob and relying on other to do your work for you.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 12:56:00
Link | Citer | R

Typical, when you lose the discussion you turn to ad hominem attacks and RL card.

I made alot of people very wealthy during my run as a senior linkshell officer and if I had to do it again I'd probably do even better. With 3 HNMLS' under my belt not only did I master everything put before me but consistently delivered results. I made the SE publications. I lead over 120 members from around the world. I built relics. I led Dynamis. Lazy people don't farm Salvage to gear people in Ares/Morrigan and Marduk. Lazy people don't attend fanfests and talk to Tanaka to his face. You don't know me.

Just because you were too lazy to lead and instead took handouts, now you're acting like you did something. It was people like me, leaders who made XI what it'll be remembered for. Mock my main account, I've had alot of haters along the way. But the people who I helped have nothing but good things to say about me.

And you can take that to the bank.
By fonewear 2016-03-04 12:57:00
Link | Citer | R

My jimmes they are rustled !
Dude.. lmao... You seem to think you're the only one that did that.. News flash. Lakshmi isn't the only server, and not only I but many others did all that ***as well. From what little information you've given, you should be aware many of us already had it done before you even started playing the game.

Lakshmi.Sparthosx
I hope with all the boasting you are doing, this isn't your main.. lmao

Never the less, your babbling doesn't make up for the fact that you are blaming someone else for your failure to claim. AKA, millennial syndrome, too which you are now the poster child for.

At one point I had hundreds of millions on my account and made alot of people relics. Ghorns? Annihilators? Aegis? Even a Claustrum. That's right, a Claustrum. That's how well we were doing. You don't get that kind of success being lazy. You don't get that kind of success asking for people to camp for you or lead events for you.

You get that success being a leader. Something you nver were or you'd understand where I'm coming from. I didn't earn my place on Lakshmi by being a lazy bum. I earned it by trusting in my people and giving them hundreds of hours of time dedicated to their causes.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-03-04 12:58:09
Link | Citer | R

We really arguing about making ffxi relics that is a new low !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-03-04 13:00:24
Link | Citer | R

I don't think when I applied for my job I put: Helped my linkshell get 3 relics yo !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-03-04 13:02:25
Link | Citer | R

Next time I'm in a job interview I'm going mention I beat Fafnir 3,000 times and that was in the 75 era yo !
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 13:04:22
Link | Citer | R

Typical, when you lose the discussion you turn to ad hominem attacks and RL card.
umm.. no on both counts. I haven't lost anything and I am pulling the you're a noobie card. Nothing to do with RL.

Mock my main account, I've had alot of haters along the way.

With a Main account like that and the mouth on you I can see why.

But the people who I helped have nothing but good things to say about me.

So helping people makes them say good things. Surprised nobody has ever thought of that!
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-03-04 13:04:56
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Next time I'm in a job interview I'm going mention I beat Fafnir 3,000 times and that was in the 75 era yo !
This could be it's own thread.

FFXI skills you can use in a job interview.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-04 13:05:02
Link | Citer | R

leaders who made XI what it'll be remembered for

I hate to be the one to break this to you... but nobody remembers XI now and the servers are still on....

you have my pity though.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 13:07:06
Link | Citer | R

This could be it's own thread.

FFXI skills you can use in a job interview.

I think it did exists once along time ago. Like back when I was still on Hades.
 Bahamut.Alukat
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2016-03-04 13:07:21
Link | Citer | R

I don't think when I applied for my job I put: Helped my linkshell get 3 relics yo !

that may have brought you bonus points a decade ago, but nowadays it's nothing special anymore ^^
[+]
By fonewear 2016-03-04 13:10:19
Link | Citer | R

If I ever talk about ffxi in real life I should have the work dork branded to my forehead.

First date:

Woman So what do you do for fun?

Me: I normally stand around Port Jeuno looking for a Sinister Reign shout. If that doesn't happen I farm merit points in Escha Zi Tah so I can work on an afterglow for my relic.

Woman: Check please.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 13:11:41
Link | Citer | R

Leadership is resume worthy.
Dedication to goals is resume worthy.
Ability to follow through on goals and quantify results is resume worthy.

I'm sorry that years of bitterness eats at you guys because you leeched off linkshells for drops but I made alot of people very wealthy and that's worth saying time and time again. The servers may not be what they used to be, the old days may be gone but the spirit of hardwork and dedication aren't going anywhere.

Make excuses all you want, those relics, that dynamis, those principles on which FFXI made its name on aren't going anywhere and any employer would be lucky to get someone who believes in helping their co-workers, sets goals and is accountable.
First Page 2 3 ... 1308 1309 1310 ... 1375 1376 1377