Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1305 1306 1307 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 09:51:43
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Hate? More like pity that the Republican camp has devolved into chimpanzees throwing their *** at eachother in a national debate.

Hillary and Bernie are making these clowns look like the devolved primates they're acting like. At this point, Bernie Madoff should throw his hat into the race.

Good thing people are coming out in huge record breaking numbers to support Hillary and Bernie so this chimp can be stopped!

Ohh.. wai.. Never mind! rofl...
[+]
 Bahamut.Alukat
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2016-03-04 09:54:04
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
You're talking about trump? Surely you must mean Clinton in regards to ruining the country and such.

I'm talking about Trump.....
By fonewear 2016-03-04 09:54:15
Link | Citer | R

Nothing wrong with hating people that is how Hillary got to where she is.

She hates men wall street Republicans etc.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 09:55:42
Link | Citer | R

Altimaomega said: »
Hate? More like pity that the Republican camp has devolved into chimpanzees throwing their *** at eachother in a national debate.

Hillary and Bernie are making these clowns look like the devolved primates they're acting like. At this point, Bernie Madoff should throw his hat into the race.

Good thing people are coming out in huge record breaking numbers to support Hillary and Bernie so this chimp can be stopped!

See you in the general. I would rather vote for Mitt Romney before I get anywhere near a Trump ballot.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 09:57:19
Link | Citer | R

See you in the general. I would rather vote for Mitt Romney before I get anywhere near a Trump ballot.

Hahaha. Like you would ever vote for anything but a democrat.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 09:58:34
Link | Citer | R

Hahaha. Like you would ever vote for anything but a democrat.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-03-04 10:04:00
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
We don't need em remember we are trying to take yours away already so we can allow the government to raid your strongholds through secret tunnels and walmarts!

Anyone notice that the left relies on conspiracy theory for argument more than the right around here? Like A lot more, uncanny actually.
I think you lose out on that argument when the governor of the state of Texas starts rallying state troops and spends a lot of money to what observe tests that have been done many times before but because some whack job conservative radio host says something crazy they somehow now feel the need to do all that to quell the worries of its citizens lol.

Also, how has buying guns helped you out? You can have all you want Idc really but have you actually needed to use em ever? No you haven't... Just more fear mongering and acting like paranoid little kids for no real reason... They gonna take our guns! Oh wait they didn't ever say or do that well oh well I got more guns now yeeehaw
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-03-04 10:06:21
Link | Citer | R

lmao, that debate was great.

*** size is now discussed openly in presidential debates, and trump had me rolling when talking about his great wall of mexico in regards to the height saying "maybe 45 feet, maybe 50 feet" and some dude yelled from the audience, and he gave a "HA! that guys wants it taller!"

Rubio sucks. I can't wait to throw his defeat in amadarius's face and demand my 50$.

Cruz was doing his smooth used carsalesman schtick, and although it was semi-convincing this time around, he has the face of a weasel, which is nigh-impossible to trust.

Kasich is the voice of sanity, and the GOP has spoken loud and clear that they are no longer interested in that.

all-in-all it was a pretty big shitshow, and my DVR is a piece of ***, as it ran long and cut off 2 guy's closing statements. Now I'm out of booze.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 10:07:19
Link | Citer | R

The most persistent conspiracy theories of the left are 9/11 truthers and GMO tards who both aren't present in P&R for the most part so....

#no
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 10:09:37
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »

*** size is now discussed openly in presidential debates, and trump had me rolling when talking about his great wall of mexico in regards to the height saying "maybe 45 feet, maybe 50 feet" and some dude yelled from the audience, and he gave a "HA! that guys wants it taller!"

Shamelessly stolen: Show me the girth certificate.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 10:12:02
Link | Citer | R

Yay, Topic change to guns..
Also, how has buying guns helped you out?

How has it not?

You can have all you want Idc really but have you actually needed to use em ever? No you haven't...

MMmmm Assumptions.

Just more fear mongering and acting like paranoid little kids for no real reason... They gonna take our guns!

Wouldn't taking away a constitutional right be the fear mongering, not the other way around?

Oh wait they didn't ever say or do that
Someone's not paying attention!
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-03-04 10:13:08
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Alukat said: »
You're talking about trump? Surely you must mean Clinton in regards to ruining the country and such.

So we're just ignoring all the horrible things about Hillary then?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 10:14:24
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Alukat said: »

So we're just ignoring all the horrible things about Hillary then?

Duh! It's her only hope!
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 10:26:26
Link | Citer | R

We're talking about Trump being a pile of dung and your response is to pivot to Hillary. Right.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-03-04 10:27:11
Link | Citer | R

Sasha Baron Cohen's new movie depicts Trump getting AIDS by stray infected blood.

I'm just trying to think of the movie that came out depicting Obama getting aids in the last 8 years. Can anyone remember?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-03-04 10:27:56
Link | Citer | R

We're talking about Trump being a pile of dung and your response is to pivot to Hillary. Right.

Well duh! Out of the two of them there's only one that a huge steaming pile of dung.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 10:28:38
Link | Citer | R

The more the left and the right come out and hate on Trump the more I want to vote for him. I may even take a queue from the Democrats and vote three, four, nine times!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-03-04 10:29:39
Link | Citer | R

The most persistent conspiracy theories of the left are 9/11 truthers and GMO tards who both aren't present in P&R for the most part so....

#no
9/11 truthers are bipartisan. I personally know more right wingers who believe it than left wingers, but inadequate **** sample size.

In the meantime the fun just continues. Not only does Rubio comment on the size of Trump's hands, but politico fact checks it. (True.)

The FBI is closing in on Hill and the NY attorney general is closing in on Trump.

Good thing I bought popcorn futures.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 10:30:20
Link | Citer | R

Well duh! Out of the two of them there's only one that a huge steaming pile of dung.

But Hillarys accomplishments! How can you ignore her time in D.C. doing things!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-03-04 10:31:13
Link | Citer | R

I'm starting to wonder if gary johnson is running again.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 10:32:55
Link | Citer | R

Sasha Baron Cohen's new movie depicts Trump getting AIDS by stray infected blood.

I'm just trying to think of the movie that came out depicting Obama getting aids in the last 8 years. Can anyone remember?

Maybe conservative comedians should pull themselves up by their bootstraps and quit whining about being second-rate in terms of delivering worldview via comedy.

You're getting slaughtered out there. Even Marlon Wayans can put up a C-rate comedy every 5 years and still take home pay. Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy can only muster direct-to-DVD. Jingle All the Way 2? You gotta be kidding me!

*starts it up on Netflix*
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-03-04 10:35:25
Link | Citer | R

Rubio sucks. I can't wait to throw his defeat in amadarius's face and demand my 50$.

Cruz was doing his smooth used carsalesman schtick, and although it was semi-convincing this time around, he has the face of a weasel, which is nigh-impossible to trust.

Kasich is the voice of sanity, and the GOP has spoken loud and clear that they are no longer interested in that.

all-in-all it was a pretty big shitshow, and my DVR is a piece of ***, as it ran long and cut off 2 guy's closing statements. Now I'm out of booze.

I dunno, Cruz did a really good job at the debate last night and Trump just got slammed even more than usual. Things have blown over Trump for the most part because he hasn't been very defensive, but this debate made me think for the first time that he might actually be struggling. The Trump University stuff could be a major problem. I'm concerned about Cruz being the new frontrunner, but my prediction is that this marks the start of the tide turning in his favor.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-03-04 10:37:52
Link | Citer | R

Maybe conservative comedians should pull themselves up by their bootstraps and quit whining about being second-rate in terms of delivering worldview via comedy.

You're getting slaughtered out there. Even Marlon Wayans can put up a C-rate comedy every 5 years and still take home pay. Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy can only muster direct-to-DVD. Jingle All the Way 2? You gotta be kidding me!

Liberal Hollywood is an elitist sorority, didn't you watch Chris rock at the oscars?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-03-04 10:38:33
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I dunno, Cruz did a really good job at the debate last night and Trump just got slammed even more than usual. Things have blown over Trump for the most part because he hasn't been defensive, but this debate made me think for the first time that he might actually be struggling. The Trump University stuff could be a major problem. I'm concerned about Cruz being the new frontrunner, but my prediction is that this marks the start of the tide turning in his favor.

only time will tell... It's going to be a fun ride, however it goes.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 10:41:27
Link | Citer | R

Liberal Hollywood is an elitist sorority, didn't you watch Chris rock at the oscars?

So start your own sorority, with blackjack and hookers. Make your own movies pushing your own worldview with your own money and support it. Beat liberal Hollywood at their own game or quit whining about being destroyed in the arts time and time again.
 Bahamut.Omael
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2016-03-04 10:41:32
Link | Citer | R

He is.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-03-04 10:42:27
Link | Citer | R

I dunno, Cruz did a really good job at the debate last night and Trump just got slammed even more than usual. Things have blown over Trump for the most part because he hasn't been very defensive, but this debate made me think for the first time that he might actually be struggling. The Trump University stuff could be a major problem. I'm concerned about Cruz being the new frontrunner, but my prediction is that this marks the start of the tide turning in his favor.

I'm sure Trump never thought he would EVER get this far. I have no doubt he is uncertain about some of the forwards steps hes taking. But I think the venomous knee-jerk comparisons to Hitler and the world coming to an end only help him out in the long run.

Its like libs and the GOP don't seem to understand why people aren't being dissuaded by arguments as profound as:

Hitler!
Nazi!
Bigot!

What's the concern over Cruz? He's gonna kick TOO much ***?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 10:42:38
Link | Citer | R

I hope so. But thought and reason isn't running this show! As much as I like Cruz he doesn't have the low information voter support Trump does and most likely won't get all his votes if he drops out.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-03-04 10:42:46
Link | Citer | R

O MY GOD, THE WINE ALMOST MADE ME FORGET!!!

rubio said millennials have the potential to be the "greatest generation in 100 years" AAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhh...... not only 'no', but 'holy *** no!' you can't compare a generation that helped russia win WWII with a generation that lives on facebook in their parents basements. jesus christ. I'm all for optimism, but give me a ***' break.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 10:43:49
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Omael said: »

He is.

Mother of God, I'd give my organs for a debate like this again:

YouTube Video Placeholder

Remember when people debated eachother like adults despite having very different worldviews? *sniffles*
First Page 2 3 ... 1305 1306 1307 ... 1375 1376 1377