Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1300 1301 1302 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Altimaomega 2016-03-02 11:12:19
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Isn't Clinton going to be the same as if Obama was still in charge anyway? I mean yeah she's made out of money and she will bring forth the alien disclosure(!)but are there any major differences between them?

Ones half black, and ones a woman. Other than that no.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-02 11:13:30
Link | Citer | R

Sucks he is too young. Damn it!
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-03-02 11:50:51
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
It doesn't matter if sanders wins the popular vote in the rest of the remaining states, Hillary has enough super delegates to push her over the finish line.

Sorry Bernie fans, but hey, it's better that you learn the democratic party doesn't give a ***about you sooner rather than later.
This is not news. But hey, the GOP gives less of a ***about their voters.

Just remember that the same "donors" mostly own both parties.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-03-02 11:54:01
Link | Citer | R

Isn't Clinton going to be the same as if Obama was still in charge anyway? I mean yeah she's made out of money and she will bring forth the alien disclosure(!)but are there any major differences between them?
Yes.

Obama has class and dignity. Hill is a practical politician.

Were Hill in today there would be a pro life recess apointee on the Supremees.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-03-02 12:05:15
Link | Citer | R

There's no other candidate that has no corporate puppet strings than Trump. As Trump tailors his message more to the middle, libs will be pretty surprised how many Bernie supporters Trump will suck away from Clinton, who is a pretty good poster child for the bought and paid for politician (plus she belongs in jail).

I'm still a Cruz guy myself, voted for him yesterday. He did pretty well with delegates, getting ~90%+ of what Trump did. If only the rest of the field would drop out and back him, they could actually stop Trump.

They won't do that though, they hate him more than the hate Trump. I can't imagine a better reason to vote for either of them.

Also, Repblican turnout was/is astronomical. A pretty good indicator of Hillary's impending doom come November. People are gonna have a hard time voting for a felon.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-03-02 12:27:10
Link | Citer | R

Clinton is everything I hate about politics:

Career politician check

Liar check

Evil check

Woman check

Should I go on ?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-03-02 12:41:24
Link | Citer | R

New Establishment Strategy:

Somehow stop trump from getting the required delegates to cross the finish line.

Send in Romney late in the game as a candidate.

Consolidate all non trump delegates around Romney.

???

Win in November!
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Serveur: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-03-02 12:46:05
Link | Citer | R

It doesn't matter if sanders wins the popular vote in the rest of the remaining states, Hillary has enough super delegates to push her over the finish line.

Sorry Bernie fans, but hey, it's better that you learn the democratic party doesn't give a ***about you sooner rather than later.
She held the superdelegates in early 2008, but they shifted towards Obama as he began to edge her out in a number of states. It was pretty close throughout the whole run, with Obama losing big in certain key states like NY, CA, and FL, but having a large number of smaller victories that carried him.

In Bernie's case, his major losses were all in southern states, where he can't compete well. In other states (not counting Vermont), his losses with with much smaller margins (5% was the largest in Nevada) compared to Hillary's losses (18% was the smallest in Colorado). Consider that the southern states are largely red states anyway; if Bernie wasn't competitive in blue and swing states, then he'd be done. Yet, he still has plenty of funding and enough major states coming up.

It's probably not going to be settled until June 7th when California has their primary. Until then, it's an uphill battle against the macaroni and cheese monster that chairs the DNC.
By fonewear 2016-03-02 12:56:14
Link | Citer | R

Hillary is the last person that should be talking about love and kindness. I don't think she loves anyone or anything.
By fonewear 2016-03-02 12:58:48
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bieber would make a better president than Trump.

Just one problem he isn't 35 and he is from Canada.

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-02 13:05:40
Link | Citer | R

Somehow stop trump from getting the required delegates to cross the finish line.

???

Win in November!

Rubio did well enough that I think they gave up on this plan. Stupid as it was.

Best part about this election so far is watching the Establishment GOP crap themselves over and over.

fonewear said: »
Bieber would make a better president than Trump.

Just one problem he isn't 35 and he is from Canada.

Being from a different country is no big deal, I'm sure Obama can hook him up with his buddies to fix that.

fonewear said: »
he is from Canada.

Doesn't stop Cruz!

/yawn
By fonewear 2016-03-02 13:13:53
Link | Citer | R

I like Rubio but the guy couldn't win a pine wood derby in the boy scouts let alone a state !

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-02 13:16:37
Link | Citer | R

Brothers from different mothers.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2016-03-02 13:17:38
Link | Citer | R

It just always baffles me how long it's dragged out for with elections there. The campaigns and ads start like 5 minutes after someone takes office. OMG SUPER TUESDAY, SIGNIFYING ANOTHER 8 MONTHS OF THIS UNTIL WE VOTE!!
Here it's like "Oh ***, we have a federal election next week. Better throw some ads together. Maybe make some yard signs and stuff. Good luck, eh."
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-03-02 13:21:58
Link | Citer | R

There's still CA. From what I understand, they hold almost 550 delegates for the Dems.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-02 13:27:27
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Richybear said: »
It just always baffles me how long it's dragged out for with elections there. The campaigns and ads start like 5 minutes after someone takes office. OMG SUPER TUESDAY, SIGNIFYING ANOTHER 8 MONTHS OF THIS UNTIL WE VOTE!!
Here it's like "Oh ***, we have a federal election next week. Better throw some ads together. Maybe make some yard signs and stuff. Good luck, eh."

Considering Canada has like 10% the population of the US and all they do is make maple syrup.. Not surprising A. At least you guys make something though. Kudos I guess.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-03-02 13:40:50
Link | Citer | R

I think Canada is an amazing country.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-03-02 14:22:08
Link | Citer | R

What's a "Canada"? *Looks at a map* Ohhhhhhh, that place. People live there?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-03-02 14:49:25
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

What's a "Canada"? *Looks at a map* Ohhhhhhh, that place. People live there?

It's a frozen tundra not unlike Siberia !
By fonewear 2016-03-02 14:50:02
Link | Citer | R

Here is a picture of Canada:

By Altimaomega 2016-03-02 15:15:25
Link | Citer | R

Illegal Immigration is such a joke right now.

Quote:
Interviews with migrants, people smugglers and officials show many migrants are trying to cross now instead of facing tighter policing and new policies to halt illegal immigration if Trump or another Republican wins the Nov. 8 election.

“If Trump wins, we’re all screwed and all Latinos are screwed,” Isaias Franco, a 46-year-old from El Salvador who was deported from the United States late last year and is now trying to get back, said at a migrant shelter in Ciudad Juarez, just across the border from El Paso, Texas.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-03-02 15:24:57
Link | Citer | R

But how many are hardened criminals and rapists? Prolly like 110% of them.
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-03-02 15:40:27
Link | Citer | R

another one bites the dust! we'll miss you big ben.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Serveur: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-03-02 15:40:32
Link | Citer | R

Also, Repblican turnout was/is astronomical. A pretty good indicator of Hillary's impending doom come November. People are gonna have a hard time voting for a felon.
I don't know if that is really a good measure. You have to ask yourself if all the people coming out to vote for Trump are regularly involved in politics. It strikes me that his supporters would normally not be involved in the primaries, thus showing the larger than normal turn-out.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-03-02 15:46:37
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Nobody expected Sanders to do well in the southern states, though he did take Oklahoma. Massachusetts is the state that best indicates his overall condition, since it's incredibly torn between Bernie and Hillary. Seems to be having a good head start in Minnesota and Colorado. He's definitely not stopping anytime soon.
This seems to be the general consensus of Bernie supporters. They don't expect him to win Latino or black voters. Is this going to be his excuse for California and New York? Early on Sander's acolytes were comparing him to Obama. I don't recall Obama having these problems with minority voters.

The reality is setting in that Bernie appeals primarily to liberal white voters. That appeal isnt going to win a general election nor a the Democrat nomination.

At this point he's simply trying to split the Democratic party.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-03-02 15:52:04
Link | Citer | R

There's still some time to go before the general, but having the Democrat Super Tuesday turnout down 32% from 2008 and the Republican turnout up 61% seems rather significant. Democrats had better hope that the anti-Republican vote is strong enough to make up the difference, because people are having a hard time caring about the Democrat candidates apparently.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-03-02 15:56:44
Link | Citer | R

???

Win in November!
That's not how it works nor what the plan is.

Quote:
Correct. Add: on the first ballot.

After that its WFO. They can pick anyone to put in front of the deligates. The deligates get to vote freely, no hinderances. They are only pleged on the first ballot.

If it goes to an open convetion Romney and Ryan are both in consideration. First simple majority takes it. Return of smoke filled rooms. YUM!

P. S. The liberals are drooling over the chance to stomp Romney's short fingers in the dirt again.
First Page 2 3 ... 1300 1301 1302 ... 1375 1376 1377