Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1178 1179 1180 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Ramyrez 2015-12-22 09:46:29
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
I don't know much about that case, but how in the hell would a white woman have killed herself less proficiently? is bernie saying some deputy would have been staring at whitey 24/7 and not blacky?

I don't get it.

I suspect he's intimating that had she been white she'd not have been taken in at all, much less had opportunity for questions to be raised regarding what exactly happened while she was in custody.
[+]
By volkom 2015-12-22 09:52:13
Link | Citer | R

she resisted arrest and assaulted an officer
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-22 09:56:26
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
To some people, if she was white she would have still not be arrested....
By volkom 2015-12-22 10:01:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

can't say for sure. If she would've been compliant then she probably would've just gotten away with a warning/ticket
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:04:19
Link | Citer | R

Before you are arrested you have to show officers that you won't "take their ***" then they can arrest you anyways !

I strongly recommend shouting black lives matter and saying no a lot. That is the best way to deal with cops.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-22 10:04:44
Link | Citer | R

can't say for sure. If she would've been compliant then she probably would've just gotten away with a warning/ticket

I don't know enough facts of the case to comment.

But I understand the suggestion is that if she were white she'd not have been taken into custody for responding in the fashion she did, and similarly she would have been treated in a more appropriate fashion while in custody.

Again, I only have an awareness of the case and I'm not commenting on the validity or veracity of those statements. I'm just stating that these are the suggestions from that particular camp, as I understand it.
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-22 10:06:12
Link | Citer | R

The police will eagerly kick the ***out of, or shoot, anyone who *** with them. They don't particularly care what shade your skin is, they'll happily tase or beat anyone who looks at them cross-eyed. It's pretty easy math to follow.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:06:25
Link | Citer | R

Or you can take over mall of america so people will be disrupted from Christmas shopping.

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/2015/12/21/moa-files-for-restraining-order-to-stop-protest/77699342/

Cause if there is one thing holiday shoppers want is people chanting black lives matter while they look for toys for little Jimmy.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-22 10:07:34
Link | Citer | R

#christmastoysmatter
[+]
By volkom 2015-12-22 10:08:09
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »

But I understand the suggestion is that if she were white she'd not have been taken into custody for responding in the fashion she did, and similarly she would have been treated in a more appropriate fashion while in custody.

Again, I only have an awareness of the case and I'm not commenting on the validity or veracity of those statements. I'm just stating that these are the suggestions from that particular camp, as I understand it.

From what I read too (not sure if all true or not) but supposedly she had several other traffic infractions back from chicago which amounted in lots of court fees. When she was placed in jail her own family wouldn't bail her out either. Was disconnected with family and was suffering from depression. So again not sure if its all true but that could be partial cause to suicide if it was suicide.
By maldini 2015-12-22 10:08:11
Link | Citer | R

He's after the votes. Its smart. Hilary and whatshisname are going to bandwagon. He's setting himself up for a good and guaranteed fight against Trump later.

As much as I hate Trump, if I had to choose him or the other republicans, he would get my vote. Sure he wants to ban me and everyone like me from ever going to Universal Studios and Disney World, but at least he doesn't double-talk. I'd rather deal with someone who speaks whats on his mind and tells me to my face "I'm going to f_ck you up" than listen to Hilary sound like the Messiah while knowing she will be enjoying the carnage when in private.

Sanders has to win! If he doesn't history is gonna suck.
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:08:35
Link | Citer | R

So basic allowing people to shop without "protesters" shows Mall of America is inherently racist !
By maldini 2015-12-22 10:12:16
Link | Citer | R

Plenty of videos out there of white women getting their *** kicked.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-22 10:12:24
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I'm still calling ***, especially with the Texas DPS.

They don't give a ***what color your skin is, if you *** with them, they turn you around and give it to you up the ***...with a fire hose.

That's why you don't *** with the police, ever.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:12:37
Link | Citer | R

To me this sounds like Merry Christmas:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-22 10:13:21
Link | Citer | R

maldini said: »

It'll suck anyway you slice it. Remember the last no-name democratic senator with a bunch of empty promises we elected? how did all that go again? he accomplished one thing he set out to do in eight years, and it's arguably a disaster.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-22 10:14:21
Link | Citer | R

It'll suck anyway you slice it. Remember the last no-name democratic senator with a bunch of empty promises we elected? how did all that go again? he accomplished one thing he set out to do in eight years, and it's arguably a disaster.
Wait, it's still going. You make it sound like it's in the past...
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-22 10:15:28
Link | Citer | R

soon enough, my goofy acquaintance, soon enough.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-22 10:15:57
Link | Citer | R

Frankly I'm amazed they pulled someone over for failing to signal at all. As much as I'd love them to do so around here, if they did they'd need to hire double the amount of state troopers and have them working around the clock.

Which, honestly, is the only place I can see racism even *beginning* to figure in here is a potential profiling issue over a (perceived) minor moving violation.
By Jetackuu 2015-12-22 10:18:18
Link | Citer | R

Interestingly enough it's been a lot more than just 1...
By Ramyrez 2015-12-22 10:18:19
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I'm still calling ***, especially with the Texas DPS.

They don't give a ***what color your skin is, if you *** with them, they turn you around and give it to you up the ***...with a fire hose.

That's why you don't *** with the police, ever.

Yeah. I guess that's my thing. Let's back down on the smoldering fire of racism and let's first deal with the roaring five-alarm blaze of "increasingly-militarized sociopaths with badges making the rest of law enforcement look terrible."
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:18:25
Link | Citer | R

Par of me says she is dead who cares...and the other part of me says she is dead who cares !
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:20:30
Link | Citer | R

Next time just take the ticket and move on with your day. You don't have to argue with the cops !
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:23:46
Link | Citer | R

How many times did he tell her to get out of the car and she refused ? What kind of person does that ?

News flash getting a ticket for traffic violation is not a reason to *** and moan to the point of the cop telling you to get out of the car.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-22 10:24:50
Link | Citer | R

Damage is already done, just got to hope that the next one doesn't *** it up even worse.

Yeah. I guess that's my thing. Let's back down on the smoldering fire of racism and let's first deal with the roaring five-alarm blaze of "increasingly-militarized sociopaths with badges making the rest of law enforcement look terrible."
What's your solution then? Fire those sociopaths in the law enforcement? Prevent them from ever holding a job? I would love to see how you could tell the difference between a sociopath and a regular Joe.

Also, racism isn't as prevailant in today's society as the media portrays. I mean, if going by the headlines was any factor, we would have public hangings in jail cells daily, kids being shot by adults every minute, and suicides murders in police vans every time somebody gets arrested.
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:30:23
Link | Citer | R

Since it has been a while I re watched that Sanndra video and man was she a pain in the ***.

YouTube Video Placeholder
By volkom 2015-12-22 10:30:39
Link | Citer | R

Damage is already done, just got to hope that the next one doesn't *** it up even worse.

What's your solution then? Fire those sociopaths in the law enforcement? Prevent them from ever holding a job? I would love to see how you could tell the difference between a sociopath and a regular Joe.

Also, racism isn't as prevailant in today's society as the media portrays. I mean, if going by the headlines was any factor, we would have public hangings in jail cells daily, kids being shot by adults every minute, and suicides murders in police vans every time somebody gets arrested.

isn't racism in the states pretty mediocre compared to other nations?
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:31:30
Link | Citer | R

She is being arrested and she is still arguing lol. She is crazy beyond belief.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-22 10:33:21
Link | Citer | R

isn't racism in the states pretty mediocre compared to other nations?

Depends which nations.

Doesn't make it okay though.
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:34:58
Link | Citer | R

Racism kills more people than global warming it's a proven fact that I can't back up !

You better watch your back racism is coming for dat *** !
First Page 2 3 ... 1178 1179 1180 ... 1375 1376 1377