Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1172 1173 1174 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-12-18 14:06:42
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
The DNC declares war on the Bernie Sanders' campaign. Outright and openly sides with Hillary Clinton, if it was obvious enough already.

How are they siding with Hillary? Bernie Sanders' team exploited the DNC server and downloaded confidential voter information.
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2015-12-18 14:07:44
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
The DNC declares war on the Bernie Sanders' campaign. Outright and openly sides with Hillary Clinton, if it was obvious enough already.

How are they siding with Hillary Clinton? He exploited a server error and downloaded confidential voter information.

My problem with this is the whole confidential voter info. I tried to look it up but no mention of what the information was. Shouldn't in a fair election campaign all candidates have the same information about a voter?
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-12-18 14:11:46
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »

How are they siding with Hillary Clinton? He exploited a server error and downloaded confidential voter information.

My problem with this is the whole confidential voter info. I tried to look it up but no mention of what the information was. Shouldn't in a fair election campaign all candidates have the same information about a voter?

Not if the information was gathered by another candidate. They aren't out there spending money on research to share it with their competition. I expect this issue to be resolved by the end of the day, once again Aman is delusional.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-12-18 14:21:35
Link | Citer | R

I too am curious what exactly what the "confidential voter info" is exactly. Sanders should just resign with some dignity after this blow to his campaign. His campaign is limping through the primary election on life support.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-18 14:23:23
Link | Citer | R

If Hillary can survive the debacle that was (and still is) her e-mail nonsense, this is hardly going to damage Sanders.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-12-18 14:27:39
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
If Hillary can survive the debacle that was (and still is) her e-mail nonsense, this is hardly going to damage Sanders.

The difference is Hillary is controlling $$$ the media right now. This isn't going to be a case where the media painted the emails and Benghazi as a witch-hunt. This is going to be a case where Sanders is going to accuse Hillary and the media as a witch-hunt.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2015-12-18 14:27:49
Link | Citer | R

He is actually according to the polls in a dead heat with clinton in NH. Im a republican so I could care less about either of them but you gotta agree with 3 polls.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-12-18 14:34:27
Link | Citer | R

Mew Hampshire isn't going to win him Super Tuesday.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-18 14:35:51
Link | Citer | R

The difference is Hillary is controlling $$$ the media right now.

Well, you hit the nail on the head at least.

The people who bow to the money get to play ball.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-18 14:36:48
Link | Citer | R

He was a senator from vermont, of course he'll poll better in the NE...
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-12-18 14:37:22
Link | Citer | R

The difference being that the e-mail scandal was Hillary's fault, and this scandal is an aide's fault. If Sanders should have to "resign with dignity" over this, there's no reason Hillary shouldn't have done so a long time ago.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-18 14:39:21
Link | Citer | R

Yeah hill-dawg should have been smart enough to have a fall man, that's like the first lesson in 'soyouwanttobeapolitician101'.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-12-18 14:45:40
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
Yeah hill-dawg should have been smart enough to have a fall man, that's like the first lesson in 'soyouwanttobeapolitician101'.

You have to actually do something wrong to need a fall man in a first place. Prove that Sanders was actually complicit and we'll have something to talk about.

In the meantime, he has the chance to turn this into a ton of free publicity and, if he's good enough, can spin this in his favor. We'll see how it plays out.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2015-12-18 14:48:07
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

You have to actually do something wrong to need a fall man in a first place. Prove that Sanders was actually complicit and we'll have something to talk about.

In the meantime, he has the chance to turn this into a ton of free publicity and, if he's good enough, can spin this in his favor. We'll see how it plays out.

He should hire Trump's PR guy. That guy could make you fall in ***and come out smelling like a rose, as seen many times so far.
By fonewear 2015-12-18 14:50:48
Link | Citer | R

maldini said: »
Siren.Akson said: »
Look, folks. You can say whatever you want to ease your own consciences. It's not my place to judge.

But it's right out there in the open, obvious to anyone with the sense to watch and listen to the evidence.

Killing innocents and destroying communities in war today creates new enemies for tomorrow. Our history of exactly that is a big reason why ISIS is able to exist at all. Yes radicals and terrorists are always around, but if a farmer doesn't have a field it doesn't matter how many seeds he's got to plant.

Rather than letting one rotten fruit die on the vine we've give fertile fields for entire crops of poisonous yields.

So unless you're willing to go all war crimes up in here and actively target entire populations to utterly wipe them out (aka: genocide), more killing is not the final answer here.
We have other means to defeat such organizations without even fighting. Including forming an alliance with many nations aimed against terrorism on all sides. While I agree with you 110% I still don't think we should allow such a group to even exist let alone expand. The difference between us and them is that we develop smart bombs and such to minimize collateral dmg while they seek to do harm to unarmed civilians.

If you end up electing Trump, you won't have many allies. He also said he would "carpet bomb" the entire area and accepts that a lot of innocent people are going to die.
You mean when not if!
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-12-18 14:51:54
Link | Citer | R

I don't think he is going to even talk about it rly, the DNC will restore his access, and it will be forgotten. Talk about it too much and someone will just point out that there was some wrongdoing, and someone did get fired over it.
By fonewear 2015-12-18 14:52:52
Link | Citer | R

He was a senator from vermont, of course he'll poll better in the NE...
They have people from the Senate... not just Ben and Jerry's and maple syrup...who knew!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-12-18 14:53:25
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

He should hire Trump's PR guy. That guy could make you fall in ***and come out smelling like a rose, as seen many times so far.
I think that has more to do with the eagerness of Trump's fanbase to actually eat his ***.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-18 14:55:15
Link | Citer | R

Laugh now but when Trump is president you will laugh some more.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-12-18 15:00:24
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Laugh now but when Trump is president you will laugh some more.
When Trump is president I will laugh my *** off as I take my rowboat to Mexico... I guess I should start learning more spanish.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-18 15:13:09
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
We could ask them nicely to stop, liberals must imagine that's how war goes.
This type of dialogue is pointless, let's just skip this kind of back and forth to opt for a genuine discussion.
That's asking too much of people. We rather fling dirt (and the occasional ***and/or rock) at each other instead.

*tosses a dirty rock towards Canada*
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-18 15:15:40
Link | Citer | R

Mew Hampshire
Mew Hampshire? Is that the same as Mewtwo Mexico?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-12-18 15:17:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Mew Hampshire

Mewvada.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-18 15:25:08
Link | Citer | R

Mew Hampshire

Mewvada.
Psyducksylvania
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-12-18 15:45:01
Link | Citer | R

Mew Hampshire
Stupid iPhone auto spell! Lol
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-18 15:50:03
Link | Citer | R

Still better than the usual pissing matches seen here.

*I can pee farther than you!*
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-12-18 15:59:49
Link | Citer | R

Wow, nobody mentioned Pikachusetts?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-18 16:07:14
Link | Citer | R

'Mew' isn't a word. your excuse is invalid. 100 lashings.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-12-18 16:12:44
Link | Citer | R

'Mew' isn't a word. your excuse is invalid. 100 lashings.

Tell Apple that!

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 1172 1173 1174 ... 1375 1376 1377