Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1145 1146 1147 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Siren.Akson
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2015-12-09 17:24:12
Link | Citer | R

Jassik said: »
Siren.Akson said: »
ilegal immigration is good for nations? You do realize such is not an American problem only correct? And that South America, South Africa and Europe and I'm sure other nations as well are dealing with such? Blacks in South Africa don't want ilegal foreigners coming cuz they also bring in drugs ilegaly with them. Does that make them prejudice or concerned about the best interests of thier own nation?
I ain't even going to bother with the Muslim ordeal cuz as long as they come legaly then whatever yet Trump is entitled to have reason to speak of concern for the safety of American citizens.

It really doesn't matter if he is allowed to have a opinion, such a law isn't allowed to exist. He's basically campaigning to repeal the first amendment.
Yeah personally I don't really care if he can or cannot get it done. His brutal honesty and concern for Americans matters more to me. I'm sure he's not someone who would think of overthrowing our gov't so w/e.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-12-09 17:25:58
Link | Citer | R

ilegal immigration is good for nations? You do realize such is not an American problem only correct? And that South America, South Africa and Europe and I'm sure other nations as well are dealing with such? Blacks in South Africa don't want ilegal foreigners coming cuz they also bring in drugs ilegaly with them. Does that make them prejudice or concerned about the best interests of thier own nation?
I ain't even going to bother with the Muslim ordeal cuz as long as they come legaly then whatever yet Trump is entitled to have reason to speak of concern for the safety of American citizens.

It really doesn't matter if he is allowed to have a opinion, such a law isn't allowed to exist. He's basically campaigning to repeal the first amendment.
Yeah personally I don't really care if he can or cannot get it done. His brutal honesty and concern for Americans matters more to me. I'm sure he's not someone who would think of overthrowing our gov't so w/e.

Outrageous isn't honest. I don't believe a word he says is genuine because he has a very long and public record of lying out his *** if it makes him money.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2015-12-09 17:30:21
Link | Citer | R

Outrageous isn't honest. I don't believe a word he says is genuine because he has a very long and public record of lying out his *** if it makes him money.
So you're saying he doesn't care about our nation's safety or the direction we are currently headed?
VIP
By Jassik 2015-12-09 17:33:18
Link | Citer | R

So you're saying he doesn't care about our nation's safety or the direction we are currently headed?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Trump would renounce his citizenship and move to a 3rd world country in a second if he could increase his net worth. If you don't think so, you don't know crap about Trump pre-2012.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2015-12-09 17:35:52
Link | Citer | R

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Trump would renounce his citizenship and move to a 3rd world country in a second if he could increase his net worth. If you don't think so, you don't know crap about Trump pre-2012.
Yeah... um ...ok.
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2015-12-09 17:48:40
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »

Like Obama with the 2nd amendment? Your politics are showing again.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2015-12-09 17:56:25
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »

Like Obama with the 2nd amendment? Your politics are showing again.

Obama isn't campaigning, but if you're saying you'd suspend the first amendment to avoid any scrutiny of the second, you're a lost cause. Even the leftists proposing gun legislation aren't taking any of them away or significantly restricting access to them.

Even if the most crazy left person on the ticket is elected, you'll get to keep your precious guns.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-12-09 17:59:30
Link | Citer | R

Trump's main concern is him and his wealth. He's using this run for additional media attention for his real-estate and television show. If Trump were to win the presidency he would simply use it to pass legislatures that benefit his business (e.g. trade deals, real estate, lower taxes for corporations, etc).

He's a very intelligent man. He's simply pandering to the GOP nut base via social issues like Islamophobia and same-sex marriage to get their votes.
[+]
By barkley1 2015-12-09 18:09:53
Link | Citer | R

For Trump's safety, and the safety of the U.S, he should stay far away from office. He is an extremist. I am not going to engage in back and forth with anyone whom supports his views. I dislike his extreme opionons, but fear for his safety if he was anywhere near the office. Luckily, i don't believe Americans are that dumb, we can be dumb, but we have common sense, don't we?

I mean, when Republicans think your ideas are offensive......you are pretty damn crazy....i mean..just look at some of the things which were uttered by Republicans...yea.....
By fonewear 2015-12-09 18:46:39
Link | Citer | R

I plan on voting for Trump even if he is not the candidate.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-12-09 18:48:35
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
I plan on voting for Trump even if he is not the candidate.

I wrote in Mickey Mouse in 2012.
By fonewear 2015-12-09 18:50:46
Link | Citer | R

I'll go one step further we should ban the word Muslim I find it offensive.
[+]
 Odin.Blizzy
user: Blizzit
By Odin.Blizzy 2015-12-09 19:57:41
Link | Citer | R

http://www.businessinsider.com/uber-driver-with-concealed-handgun-prevents-mass-shooting-in-chicago-2015-4

All I can say is good job to the cab driver.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-12-09 20:55:52
Link | Citer | R

barkley1 said: »
For Trump's safety, and the safety of the U.S, he should fear for his safety..

When the secret service has you come in. Do Not Eat First
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-12-09 21:01:37
Link | Citer | R

Someone uses 2nd Amendment rights to destroy many lives?
MEDIA OUTRAGE! SOCIAL MEDIA EXPLODES! HUGE DEBATE ENSUES!

Someone uses 2nd Amendment rights to save many lives?
*Cricket chirps*
[+]
By Artemicion 2015-12-09 21:08:38
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

*Cricket chirps*

It's commendable without a doubt, but we cannot deny the other side of the coin that it is also a huge liability too. It can easily go either way.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2015-12-09 21:10:16
Link | Citer | R

barkley1 said: »
For Trump's safety, and the safety of the U.S, he should stay far away from office.
Sounds extreme
Quote:
He is an extremist.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-12-09 21:23:47
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said: »

*Cricket chirps*

It's commendable without a doubt, but we cannot deny the other side of the coin that it is also a huge liability too. It can easily go either way.

Fair enough, but I'm rather disappointed to be living in a society where villainy is rewarded with fame and heroism goes practically unnoticed.
[+]
By Artemicion 2015-12-09 21:49:08
Link | Citer | R

Fair enough, but I'm rather disappointed to be living in a society where villainy is rewarded with fame and heroism goes practically unnoticed.

Oh I am too, but that's par for the course. Everyone flocks and pays adamant attention to really bad news and uplifting news gets swept under the rug. All about dem ratings or something.
[+]
 Odin.Blizzy
user: Blizzit
By Odin.Blizzy 2015-12-09 23:23:46
Link | Citer | R

I fully agree this could have ended badly, he is accountable for every round that comes out of his gun. I cant help to laugh at the irony though. This occured in IL. Obamas home state with the toughest gun laws in the US. With Obamas Highest priority being Gun control on his agenda. I hope the NRA and other strong supporters run with this story. from the facts gained he had higher accuracy than most police firefights. For Shits and giggles someone should email that story to trump and see where he takes it.
By charlo999 2015-12-10 02:43:44
Link | Citer | R

There's always an easier way to tell if an immigrant is an Islamist fanatic or open minded willing to take onboard another culture and worldview. Take them into a room with a pastor and have them read the bible, especially the gospels.
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-12-10 03:59:38
Link | Citer | R

charlo999 said: »
There's always an easier way to tell if an immigrant is an Islamist fanatic or open minded willing to take onboard another culture and worldview. Take them into a room with a pastor and have them read the bible, especially the gospels.
Yes, lets force people* to listen to scripture in a secular country that values seperation of church and state.

I'm voting for the Santanic Bible, Ishtar's Descent into the Underworld, or maybe Egypt's book of the dead. A little paganism shouldn't be a problem for all the monothestic individuals, right?

*Why limit this to Muslims? I call for all immigrants to be tested on their open minded willingness to take onboard another culture and worldview.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2015-12-10 05:03:45
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Yeah we get it, he's a troll. But how is any of that productive for the nation?

Trump would be an amazing one term President but no more. You'd want him in office not because of anything he would do, since as the President he has zero control over the Legislative or Judicial branches, but because his election would cause the collapse of both political parties power structure.

Right now there is no real choice in the USA because each party manipulates it's own internal election process such that only the people they want are even an option. The entire election system is controlled by a handful of nonelected entities that act as power brokers and gatekeepers. Career politicians need to curry favor from them, make promises to them and otherwise sell themselves to them in order to advance themselves. Failure to do this results in powerlessness and the slow fading away as nobody even bothers to talk about you. President Obama's first term is a perfect example of what happens when someone who doesn't appease these power brokers gets elected, he wasn't supposed to defeat Hillary and he didn't court the right people and thus had no power during his first few years. After he started toeing the line, pushing the approved agenda and letting them use him as a puppet, then he got the support he expected. The Republican party is no different, any party approved candidate they have will be exactly the same. And thus nothing gets done without the express approval of one of the two political entities in their eternal death-match.

Now enter Trump who is one of those power brokers. People buy favors from him and he is extremely knowledgeable in how this political power system works, too knowledgeable. The power players in both parties are scared shitless because they can't force him to comply and beg their endorsement. The Republicans successfully blocked him last election by squelching his media time and playing dirty, which is why he has an open threat to ruin them if they try that again. Should he get elected, it would prove to everyone involved that those power brokers are no longer relevant or able to control the political system. People would no longer be forced to curry their exclusive favor, no longer be required to sell themselves to advance their political career, which opens many doorways for a reformed political system.

That is the reason I want to see Trump elected President. Not for her policies, which frankly don't mean ***. Not for some charismatic speeches or some hypocritical Eurocrat trash's opinion. Because it would be the stroke that cracked the strangle hold on political power that exists in this country, something Ross Perot failed to do in the 90's. If anyone really wants to see change happen, vote for Trump then watch both political parties leadership explode.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-12-10 06:50:11
Link | Citer | R

Kim Jong-Un claims he has hydrogen bomb, but SK doesn't believe him

Quote:
North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un has reportedly claimed his scientists have developed a hydrogen bomb.

If true, it would signal a major advance in the country's nuclear weapons capabilities.

But outside experts are sceptical of the boast, which Kim apparently made while visiting Phyongchon Revolutionary Site, a museum dedicated to the exploits of his grandfather Kim Il-Sung.

Kim said his family "turned the DPRK into a powerful nuclear weapons state ready to detonate a self-reliant A-bomb and H-bomb to reliably defend its sovereignty and the dignity of the nation", according to the official KCNA news agency.

A hydrogen bomb, also known as a thermonuclear bomb, uses fusion in a chain reaction to unleash a far more powerful blast than an atomic bomb.

South Korea's intelligence agency said there was no evidence the North had hydrogen bomb technology.

Jeffrey Lewis, from the California-based Middlebury Institute of International Studies, also disputed the claim.

"I think it's unlikely that they have an H-bomb at the moment, but I don't expect them to keep testing basic devices indefinitely either," he said.

It was possible Kim was referring to the technology of boosting the yield of a nuclear device, possibly using fusion fuel, Mr Lewis added.

North Korea claimed five years ago it had successfully developed fusion technology.

Earlier this year, it said it had successfully minaturised a nuclear warhead to mount on a ballistic missile - a claim disputed by US and South Korean experts.

Assessing the claims is difficult because no one outside an exclusive cadre of Pyongyang leaders knows what advances have been made.

North Korea has already tested three atom bombs, which rely on nuclear fission.

It has hinted before at having "stronger, more powerful" weapons, but Kim's remarks are believed to be the first direct reference to an H-bomb.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-12-10 07:02:53
Link | Citer | R

I'm curious as to the expected resultant scenarios.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-10 07:10:57
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
In other news, Jimmy Carter won his battle with cancer.

Don't tell Nik. That will be the metaphorical kick to his dastardly cajones.

Ramyrez said: »
Edit: Hell, even the ones who are old enough probably don't. Nik was probably full swing in a quaalude binge at that point.

The big question is: Was it to the wistful tune of Abba's 'Fernando' or P-Funk's 'Mothership Connection' playing in the background?

While I know many have a fond recollection of Abba, if it wasn't to the P-Funk All Stars I will be very upset.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-10 07:15:34
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kara said: »
Yes, lets force people* to listen to scripture in a secular country that values seperation of church and state.

I'm voting for the Santanic Bible, Ishtar's Descent into the Underworld, or maybe Egypt's book of the dead. A little paganism shouldn't be a problem for all the monothestic individuals, right?

*Why limit this to Muslims? I call for all immigrants to be tested on their open minded willingness to take onboard another culture and worldview.

Necronomicon plz.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-12-10 07:17:24
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
I'm curious as to the expected resultant scenarios.
Conversion to christianity ofc.
First Page 2 3 ... 1145 1146 1147 ... 1375 1376 1377