Random Politics & Religion #00

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1083 1084 1085 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Ramyrez 2015-11-18 11:32:40
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
false equivalency

Your error is assuming the equivalency is false.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-11-18 11:35:51
Link | Citer | R

Ok.

so with 2.6 million muslims in the USA, why hasn't this culture of hatred and violence not bombed the ***out of us? by nausi's rational, 10% of them are extremists, so where are the 260,000 muslim terrorists in the USA? WHERE?

O no, wait, it's crazy whiteboys from the suburbs that do all our mass killing....

THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-18 11:36:18
Link | Citer | R

They are all sleeping cells.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-18 11:42:21
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
In P&R any criticism of Islam is met immediately with an equivalency

Perhaps because the criticisms of Islam come almost exclusively from conceited so-called Christians who think they're better than everyone else and know what's best and constantly talk down to people who dare to dissent.

Oh look Ramy deflecting off Islam to rip Christianity again. Crazy. Haven't seen this one before.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-18 11:44:02
Link | Citer | R

You keep not getting that we(me, Ramyrez, some others) would gladly get rid of all religions in the world. But that doesn't mean supporting the argument of all muslims are bad.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By charlo999 2015-11-18 11:47:58
Link | Citer | R

Not all Muslims have this agenda some are westernised and pick and choose what they want from Islam depending on personal beliefs in morality. Although allowed deception can make it hard to spot true intentions. But true Islam is different.
Siren.Mosin said: »
Ok.

so with 2.6 million muslims in the USA, why hasn't this culture of hatred and violence not bombed the ***out of us? by nausi's rational, 10% of them are extremists, so where are the 260,000 muslim terrorists in the USA? WHERE?

O no, wait, it's crazy whiteboys from the suburbs that do all our mass killing....

The Quran is not a religion. It's a mix of false monotheism and paganism that was to fool people to aid Muhammad. if you do the study you will find it plays out step by step as he gained power and conquested across the Middle East.
Unfortunately it's being used now as a religion by those indoctrinated and is just replaying what Muhammad did, wanted and lusted after again and again.
Quote:
Jihad does not always mean a “violent takeover” but it does always mean acknowledging the supremacy of Islam. Jihad comes in three stages and in many forms.

The weakened stage

- Islamists feel powerless and too few in numbers to impact real change

- This time is used to influence the debate and affect the conversation about Islam

- Islamists use propaganda and politics

The preparation stage

- Muslims are gaining in number, influence and power

- Islamists have built relationships, infiltrated organizations, and begin making demands

- Islamists may use financing, propaganda and politics

The violent stage

- Islamists are empowered and “take over”

- By elections as they did in Lebanon, Gaza, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt or by stealth means as they are doing in the “NO GO” zones of Muslim enclaves in Londanistan.

- By violent force

Islamists follow the example of their prophet, Mohammed, the perfect Muslim; an example set by the prophet 1400 years ago. Today we, in the US, are witnessing the first two stages of jihad, rest assured, the third stage of violent jihad will find us especially if we are intimidated and silenced by both the Islamists and the politically correct.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-11-18 11:49:36
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
We had a bunch of retard jihadists praise the attacks on FB here and now Säpo (the security police) has raised the threat level from 3 to 4 (high alert) out of 5 due to an individual they consider a threat. They're trying to find him at the moment.

To add to this, he's suspected of planning an act of terrorism. They wouldn't confirm anything else, whether he's part of a cell or if he's wanted internationally.

Might be nothing, might be something. Hope it gets resolved soon though.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-18 11:51:29
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
You keep not getting that we(me, Ramyrez, some others) would gladly get rid of all religions in the world. But that doesn't mean supporting the argument of all muslims are bad.

Face it. We have seen Ramy defend Hitler before he defends Christianity. But mention Islam negatively and here comes his wrath.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-18 11:51:58
Link | Citer | R

Lol, I'll leave that one to him. Have fun Ramyrez.
By Ramyrez 2015-11-18 11:58:08
Link | Citer | R

Didn't defend Hitler. I defended the Catholic Church from having to claim him as a believer. And I still got criticised for it.

Also, while I may attack the Christian religion (edit: specifically, the way the right wing wields it like a bloody weapon in the name of money and eliminating personal freedoms), you'll note I'm repeatedly espousing the teachings of Christ while some ardent "Christians" are pissing in his eye.

Thanks for playing.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2015-11-18 12:04:22
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
What happened to the christian values like helping people in need and such?

Yet they're all getting moist with the holidays coming, ready to get up in arms about "the war on Christmas."

You know, the season they all hold dear in which some people from the desert were repeatedly turned away from shelter.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-18 12:04:26
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
What happened to the christian values like helping people in need and such?

No longer important to the GOP.
 Bahamut.Kara
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-11-18 12:13:10
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Mr. Obama is sticking by his promise that the U.S. will take some 10,000 refugees in 2016, and even more in 2017.

Really, this is the amount of refugees people in the US are upset about....

EU 2015

Quote:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) estimates that more than 750,000 migrants were detected at the EU's borders between January and November 2015, compared with 280,000 detections for the whole of 2014. The figures do not include those who got in undetected.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-18 12:14:32
Link | Citer | R

I can't believe I have to explain this, but I wasn't insinuating anything about muslims as a whole.

Not even 5 minutes after a post that couldn't even be remotely construed as Anti-Islam you still felt the need to backtrack apologetically.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-11-18 12:14:47
Link | Citer | R

Sweden takes in more than 10,000...

The US is so enormous, they can take in more than that
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-11-18 12:18:20
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Sweden takes in more than 10,000...

The US is so enormous, they can take in more than that

NIMBY!
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-11-18 12:19:05
Link | Citer | R

So it seems the terrorists that were arrested earlier today in Paris had plans to attack the financial district La Défense
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-18 12:20:25
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kara said: »
Quote:
Mr. Obama is sticking by his promise that the U.S. will take some 10,000 refugees in 2016, and even more in 2017.

Not really, these refugees, after going through a stringent vetting process, will be welcomed with open arms across the US. We have already admitted over 2,000, which as you say, is a very small number. They are refugees, not immigrants, so its difficult for them to get here.
By volkom 2015-11-18 12:21:37
Link | Citer | R

police dog died in the raid :(
By Ramyrez 2015-11-18 12:23:29
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
police dog died in the raid :(

[-]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-18 12:24:12
Link | Citer | R

I can't believe I have to explain this, but I wasn't insinuating anything about muslims as a whole.

Not even 5 minutes after a post that couldn't even be remotely construed as Anti-Islam you still felt the need to backtrack apologetically.
Jack said "not all of them are evil". So I felt I had to explain I wasn't insinuating such.

Get it now?
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-18 12:24:24
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Quote:

Not really, these refugees, after going through a stringent vetting process, will be welcomed with open arms across the US. We have already admitted over 2,000, which as you say, is a very small number. They are refugees, not immigrants, so its difficult for them to get here.

The vetting process is not stringent. They are only checked against Federal watch lists that we already have. We know nothing about them beyond that. We have no records on the people from Syria and how could we trust any information that might exist from a government that Obama has been trying to overthrow for the last two years?
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-18 12:25:36
Link | Citer | R

Jack said "not all of them are evil". So I felt I had to explain I wasn't insinuating such.

Get it now?

So yeah felt the need to defend Islam from your benign post.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-18 12:26:09
Link | Citer | R

Uh?? No, I was clarifying my stance.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-18 12:27:16
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
Ok.

Again a strawman.

The % cited is of people who think the use of terrorism is justified. This does not mean those 10% are terrorists, but they think that terrorism is ok as a tactic. This would mean that the 260k people don't see anything wrong with people flying planes into building or systematically assaulting innocent people in Paris. That data varies by geographical area, the more westernized a society is the less correlation there is (generally) to the approval terrorism. It could be more or less than that, but regardless of that, why do we / should we be importing people who think the use of terrorism against us is justified?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-18 12:28:10
Link | Citer | R

Ask them at the border. If they say it's okay you send them back!
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-18 12:30:37
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

The vetting process is not stringent. They are only checked against Federal watch lists that we already have. We know nothing about them beyond that. We have no records on the people from Syria and how could we trust any information that might exist from a government that Obama has been trying to overthrow for the last two years?

I wonder where you are getting this from? Looks like you need to do some more research.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-18 12:30:56
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

I swear to god Vic is possessed by the ghost of "Bagdad Bob".
First Page 2 3 ... 1083 1084 1085 ... 1375 1376 1377