Coalitions > HP Bayld > ??? > Epeolatry(profit)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Rune Fencer » coalitions > HP bayld > ??? > Epeolatry(profit)
coalitions > HP bayld > ??? > Epeolatry(profit)
 Asura.Echandra
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-05-26 10:05:11
Link | Citer | R

The upgrade points are Runic Overflows appears there are three.

Trade your sword to the one in Foret at K10 by OP2.

Another is at i-12 in marjami by going to OP2, then the underground tunnel by the velk that leads down by the waterfall.

If anyone finds another Runic Overflow please let me know the position. I suspect it's probably in Kamihr.
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2014-05-26 17:29:40
Link | Citer | R

There's a Runic Overflow in western adoulin. I dunno if this one is the one you need. But it's near Forri-Porri on a barrel just on the other side of the wall he's next to.

Checking it on RUN main yields the message, "You feel an ever-so-faint sense that a rune with transient properties lies nearby." (Note that I don't have the quest flagged or anything. I'm still way behind on coalition ranks.)
 Asura.Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-05-26 17:59:29
Link | Citer | R

Awesome, considering he makes all the AF it will probably be near the last stage....uggh so much HP bayld to go!
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2014-05-26 18:07:02
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Echandra said: »
Awesome, considering he makes all the AF it will probably be near the last stage....uggh so much HP bayld to go!
Hmmm? Forri-Porri is the delve NPC near the inventor's coalition. A mithra named Jerra Ndala makes RUN AF. A Tarutaru does make RUN relic, but his name is Yestin-Ovestin.
 Asura.Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-06-05 18:51:40
Link | Citer | R

Oops, I didn't mean Forri, I was refering to Yestin. I meant the barrel is probably his backalley connection to that part since he's down by the wharf.

Ok, Stage 2 completed. Runje gives you a Superlative Ring of Luster Key Item. Trade your sword to the Runic Overflow in Marjami Ravine at i-12. (Take OP 2, go south into the secret tunnel that opens by the falls. If the Colo. Reive is up can just walk through it to the vine and climb up.)

CS with Braga again with flashback to Marjami and more runic history, then sword upgrade.

Stage 3 of course the 200 wailing stones from Skirmish, The 2.5 million yggrette crystal is under materials in delve(I don't plan on buying until later, such a waste of active plasm when I don't have the H-P bayld to move on yet), and more H-P bayld!! Time to do work and make more gil.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-07-06 00:54:53
Link | Citer | R

Done.

Turn in the items to Runje and you receive Superlative Ring of Vision Key Item. Trade your sword to the Runic Overflow at the Inventor's coalition at i-10.

Brief disappointing CS then you have your Ginormous sword. Time to go stab things.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Saevel
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-07-06 02:18:52
Link | Citer | R

Congrats!
By Pantafernando 2014-07-06 03:59:02
Link | Citer | R

Grats.
It was pretty fast.
By gargurty 2014-07-06 08:06:16
Link | Citer | R

Wish it was faster to get fame. Doing 1 or 2 coalitions quests a day is taking long time lol.
By fattrav 2014-07-06 13:18:41
Link | Citer | R

Huge Grats Echi!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [165 days between previous and next post]
By Heimdel 2014-12-18 10:10:55
Link | Citer | R

Any decent ways figured out to make h-p bayld yet that doesn't involve pulling out your hair?
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2014-12-18 10:24:24
Link | Citer | R

Botting reives while you sleep or are at work.
[+]