Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-05-02 10:24:12
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
•Job Adjustments

•Geomancer
The amount of damage luopans take innately will be reduced from 70 percent to 50 percent.

Well, that's a start. Dunna is a lot more useful now.

SOURCE
 Lakshmi.Aristippus
user: MrIdea
By Lakshmi.Aristippus 2014-05-02 10:50:09
Link | Citer | R

Well ***Buuk,
A dev actually read your thread on 50% DT..
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-05-02 21:55:21
Link | Citer | R

Its about damn time. Idk how many times I had to say it, but it was pretty obvious what the issue was.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-05-02 22:34:17
Link | Citer | R

Technical question here. Does anyone know how the -DT on luopan gear is calculated? Does it stack with the innate damage reduction, or is it calculated afterwards?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-05-02 23:16:28
Link | Citer | R

Yes, it does. So in the next update, Luopans will take 20% less damage than previously (50% dmg mitigation). Adding Dunna will provide -5% DT. If you are using GEO Mitaines/+1, you can add another 10/11% to your damage mitigation set. Overall, it looks like you can obtain -16% Luopan damage taken from the current bell/af pieces, and receive a 50% damage reduction natively, giving you -66% damage taken (Someone can test after update and correct if I am wrong).

I'm not sure who is using it either, but ToM staff that provides Pet PDT-13% is also active on the Luopan, providing an additional -13% of physical damage taken.

Should see an improvement in survivability for at least a few dozen more seconds at least.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-05-03 00:15:41
Link | Citer | R

I would assume that the Selenian cap (the Moogle Kupo d'Etat hat) would work as well? We'd be talking -76% DT and -89% PDT, if it doesn't cap out before that.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-05-03 10:51:48
Link | Citer | R

Yes it would work as well. There is a thread in here showing it, I forgot to add it. Only issue is it would all need to be idle gear with no swaps to take advantage of the reduction. That, and I don't know the current hard cap on dt gear.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Creecreelo 2014-05-03 12:46:53
Link | Citer | R

Forgetting about isa belt as well.

I still hate the notion of gearing up DT gear for my luopan when all I want to do is cast my luopan and then blow stuff up!! :(
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-05-03 13:24:47
Link | Citer | R

Reason I didn't mention these items is because they pretty much limit your idle set to damage taken instead of refresh gear. I prefer Yup idle in refresh so I can keep my MP higher for my next cast. But if you're an over achiever and prefer standing there in luopan survival gear, that's fine too.
[+]
 Shiva.Tedril
Serveur: Shiva
user: Tedril
By Shiva.Tedril 2014-05-20 00:49:34
Link | Citer | R

So are we for sure that -dt is in fact working for things that say "pet:"?
 Bahamut.Malothar
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-05-20 16:34:59
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Tedril said: »
So are we for sure that -dt is in fact working for things that say "pet:"?
Yes.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-06-17 22:42:08
Link | Citer | R

DUNNA got ninja-editted.

+5 Geomancy added to the Bell. If my minor testing was accurate, this appears to be a straight potency buff (and not Geomancy skill).

Was getting +10 refresh from Indi/Geo-Refresh with this on, +3 refresh naked, meaning the 18 handbell skill is bumping me into a new tier, while the +5 is a straight potency buff tacked at the end.

Edit: Incorrect. Naked without any Handbell means the Handbell skill does not activate, and therefore, the buff only operates solely off of GEO skill. I will test this again with Filiae bell to be sure though.

This is awesome!

Taken from FFXIAH.COM:

Taken from in-game: