Whoever Set The Cost Of Arise Is An Ass!!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » Whoever set the cost of arise is an ass!!
Whoever set the cost of arise is an ass!!
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-04-01 02:04:08
Link | Citer | R

Kiroo said: »
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Are you aware of the staggering amount of hypocrisy in your subsequent posts from your original rant of "giving to others", that you decidedly go about bashing anyone who doesn't give you exactly what you demand of them?

There's a price market for the rarity and effort put into attaining such a scroll, and if it's of no use to you at all, or you have no inclination of using it, or being taken seriously, why all of the butt-hurt about a scroll and the free market price of it?

Why complain to us, for a scroll that has very few groups farming for it, and even less areas to obtain it from, instead of SE, for not giving to you as a handout, for making WHM99?

Hell, there are obscure items out there, that cost even more, and offer even less, but I guess the price of those items, for the effort and rarity don't matter to someone who does nothing but complain.

Why even a thread?

My point is people are ridiculous. This isn't the best weapon for the class or a great armor piece. Hell I just bought all the new nin scrolls for less than 100k and they only one they benefit is me.... Ths is the very reason whms started charging for teleports. who the hell pays that much to give to others? ya I realize the economics of the game and its fully geared around greed. It's like charging 1k for the newest form of Tylenol, which one of you twits could afford it? My point is just because you can do it, dun make it right.

You do know how full of ***you are, right?

First of all, you don't make a point (let alone any kind of argument when it drips with contradiction, loop holes and plot twists, and hypocrisy) with such a poor understanding of what many of those ninja spells actually do.

Secondly: Solo - it's only going to benefit you, so it's a poor example, and a "full set of ninja scrolls", will benefit a party over time, so long as your magic accuracy is high, and your skill is capped.

Third: If you truly understood how economics work in an entirely free-market, you'd know that the player base determines the market value of an item.

Fourth: No, it's not an "OMGWTFBBQSAUCE" weapon or piece of armor. It's an important scroll of healing magic. Comparing Armor and weapons to magic may as well be comparing paper to metal. Literally in the digital sense.

Get the picture?
 Shiva.Rucks
Serveur: Shiva
user: Seravolk
By Shiva.Rucks 2014-04-01 02:15:34
Link | Citer | R

Is Kiroo Vigor's new name?
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-04-01 02:48:56
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Rucks said: »
Is Kiroo Vigor's new name?
Not enough begos.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-04-01 03:10:00
Link | Citer | R

Kiroo said: »
My point is people are ridiculous.

No, this thread is ridiculous. The amount of whiny retorts is staggering to a level where it is no longer laughable nor entertaining thus considered baiting/spamming at this point. If you truly need to rant, please use RT or Ni. I'm sure the people in there will welcome you quickly and thoroughly.

I bid you a good day and this thread as well.
[+]