Bushido - The Way Of The Samurai (A Guide) V. 2.0

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Bushido - The Way of The Samurai (A Guide) V. 2.0
Bushido - The Way of The Samurai (A Guide) V. 2.0
First Page 2 3 ... 122 123 124 ... 153 154 155
By Taint 2020-04-24 10:58:27
Link | Citer | R

I use 2800 in my GS.

MS/thrud under 2800

Lugra+1/thrud over
[+]
 Bahamut.Omegus
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Alphus
By Bahamut.Omegus 2020-04-24 18:15:27
Link | Citer | R

With Seigan/Third eye is the counter rate capped at 80% like the mnk trait and if so wouldnt the empy head and relic legs already take you to 74% counter?
[+]
 Bahamut.Omegus
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Alphus
By Bahamut.Omegus 2020-04-24 18:52:08
Link | Citer | R

ItemSet 372525

Been messing with this
Acc 1212
DT21
PDT 35
MDT 28
High meva
Counter 75% (providing seigan/third eye counter stacks with sacro)
[+]
 Shiva.Dayone
Serveur: Shiva
user: day1
By Shiva.Dayone 2020-05-07 12:09:35
Link | Citer | R

Anyone have an updated Jinpu BiS? Looking to join the magic party this weekend for Wave3. TIA
[+]
 Lakshmi.Watusa
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2020-05-07 12:27:06
Link | Citer | R

For anyone on the fence about getting an Aurgelmir Orb +1, I found a way to have it maintain a 4hit on a high accuracy set:

ItemSet 372903

Provided you're WSing in front of the mob for Sakonji Domaru's TP return bonus, this puts me at exactly 1000TP in 3 swings. Pretty handy for those who never have CORs available in the party.
 Shiva.Dayone
By Shiva.Dayone 2020-05-11 08:05:16
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Dayone said: »
Anyone have an updated Jinpu BiS? Looking to join the magic party this weekend for Wave3. TIA

Just reporting back with a particularly shitty set.

ItemSet 373008
Jinpu 5-11-20 (WIP) - Val Head: Dex 5, Acc 10, Atck, 10, WSACC 7, WSD 7 Founders Body: ACC 14, Atck 14, MACC 13, MAB 14 Founder's Gauntlets: STR9, MAB 7 Founder's Feet (capped): VIT 10, ACC 15, MACC 15, MAB 15

Wave 3 Jeuno Mithra went surprisingly well and even with the above non-BiS set for Jinpu, ended up with more than doubling the closest DD's DMG, including CORs. We typically run 1 magic party and 1 physical party to accommodate our players.

Something like:
Total DMG: Jinpu-SAM 31%, Physical DD 15%, COR 13%, COR 12%, Jinpu-SAM-SC 8%, Physical-SAM 7, ...
WSAVG: COR 56k (39WS), Jinpu-SAM 55k (102WS), COR 39k (69WS), PhysDD 30k (79WS), ...
Note: CORs are BiS, Phys DD is BiS

Buffs were as follows:
  • BRD: (Honor/Victory/scherzo/ACC/ATCK)

• GEO-Idris: Acumen, Malaise, Entrust(Focus)

• COR: SAM/Wizards

• GEO-Idris (out of party): Frail, Fury, Torpor

Could have bumped it up a lot by adding another COR for Warlock/Miser|Fighters. But Jinpu was hitting capped dmg about 1/3 of the time, 55k avg and 102 total WS.

Still looking for recommendations on 2 Hybrid(Jinpu) builds, 1 MACC build and 1 without concern for MACC.
By SimonSes 2020-05-11 08:50:32
Link | Citer | R

Seems weird that one COR was holding TP apparently and only had 56k avg. Also physical DD parsed higher than both CORs? Only time I have seen it was with DRG doing AoE on boss and most adds. Something is very wrong with this parse or those CORs are not close to BiS as you suggested.
 Shiva.Dayone
By Shiva.Dayone 2020-05-11 08:57:40
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
Seems weird that one COR was holding TP apparently and only had 56k avg. Also physical DD parsed higher than both CORs? Only time I have seen it was with DRG doing AoE on boss and most adds. Something is very wrong with this parse or those CORs are not close to BiS as you suggested.

This was only on the mithra, and they are BiS but I can't speak for their overall aggressiveness or attentiveness. Nothing "wrong" with the parse other than it's what happened.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-05-11 09:43:28
Link | Citer | R

Seconding this. I'm a BiS Calad DRK and I get out-parsed by our BiS or near CORs on W3.
 Shiva.Eightball
By Shiva.Eightball 2020-05-11 09:56:17
Link | Citer | R

This was only on the mithra, and they are BiS but I can't speak for their overall aggressiveness or attentiveness. Nothing "wrong" with the parse other than it's what happened.

.... so you are trying to tell us that in dynamis with double dark weather using DP with one of the most OP WSs in the most favored conditions with all the best gear is getting trounced by a wind based hybrid WS from a not that great MAB set? You are omitting something very important either by accident or on purpose.
[+]
By Taint 2020-05-11 10:24:13
Link | Citer | R

The CORs were dualboxing is my guess. The WS frequency is too low like he was literally sitting on 3k for periods of time.
 Shiva.Dayone
By Shiva.Dayone 2020-05-11 10:25:40
Link | Citer | R

@taint: I would agree they should be doing better, but on my BiS DRK I typically get close or beat CORs.

Do you run /DRG?
ALso, do you all run CORs in a magic party?

Shiva.Eightball said: »
.... so you are trying to tell us that in dynamis with double dark weather using DP with one of the most OP WSs in the most favored conditions with all the best gear is getting trounced by a wind based hybrid WS from a not that great MAB set? You are omitting something very important either by accident or on purpose.

The former if anything. I'm asking for Jinpu set recommendations to try it out so obviously not the "look how leet sam is"

Also, and since you brought it up, why can't SAM trounce a COR on the Wave3 boss?

Edit: Combined and deleted following post to save space.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-05-11 10:39:01
Link | Citer | R

I would agree they should be doing better, but on my BiS DRK I typically get close or beat CORs.

Then your CORs aren't pulling weight.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-05-11 10:47:10
Link | Citer | R

The former if anything. I'm asking for Jinpu set recommendations to try it out so obviously not the "look how leet sam is"

You realize you posted parse results on FFXIah right? Where we look at everything with a microscope to push out the most dps humanly possible

Most of us here have Sam and Cor geared and we noticed a HUGE gap in damage coming from your cors.

I'd be less worried about your jinpu set and more worried about finding better cors because

in dynamis with double dark weather using DP with one of the most OP WSs in the most favored conditions with all the best gear is getting trounced by a wind based hybrid WS from a not that great MAB set?
 Shiva.Dayone
By Shiva.Dayone 2020-05-11 10:51:29
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »

/nod. Ok time to revisit the parties.

I'm not a COR main, I do have R15 COR with a close to BiS Leaden setup. I'm working with new players/mules who want the clear but I'll pay more attention to buffing the magic party; I never paid close attention because of always going physical.
 Shiva.Dayone
By Shiva.Dayone 2020-05-11 10:52:32
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »

You realize you posted parse results on FFXIah right? Where we look at everything with a microscope to push out the most dps humanly possible

Most of us here have Sam and Cor geared and we noticed a HUGE gap in damage coming from your cors.

I'd be less worried about your jinpu set and more worried about finding better cors because

in dynamis with double dark weather using DP with one of the most OP WSs in the most favored conditions with all the best gear is getting trounced by a wind based hybrid WS from a not that great MAB set?

Cool, noted and now back to the question. Anyone have a BiS Jinpu set for MACC challenges as well as straight DMG?
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-05-11 10:57:25
Link | Citer | R

Cool, noted and now back to the question. Anyone have a BiS Jinpu set for MACC challenges as well as straight DMG?

Outside of dm augments - your set looks pretty tight - Maybe a Khonsu would help for macc
[+]
By Afania 2020-05-11 11:15:32
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »

/nod. Ok time to revisit the parties.

I'm not a COR main, I do have R15 COR with a close to BiS Leaden setup. I'm working with new players/mules who want the clear but I'll pay more attention to buffing the magic party; I never paid close attention because of always going physical.

If 1 of your DD does 102 WS and another does 39 WS, its either:

1) their pt is underbuffed.
2) they aren't WSing at exactly 1000 TP.
3) they died or not being healed properly

Rostam B shouldn't be THAT behind a 2h in terms of ws frequency.
[+]
 Shiva.Dayone
By Shiva.Dayone 2020-05-11 11:27:16
Link | Citer | R

Outside of dm augments - your set looks pretty tight - Maybe a Khonsu would help for macc

Thanks, maybe it would be better to post 2 sets and have people help me with what pieces to alter.

MAB Jinpu (Less MACC consideration):
ItemSet 373011

MACC Jinpu (More MACC but less MAB):
ItemSet 373012

Questions:
  • Valorous Mask Goals? WSD or MAB

• Founder's Body(ACC 35, ATCK 35, STR 30, MAB 35, MACC 35, DA3) vs. Sacro Breast(ACC 25, ATCK 60, STR 40, MAB:40, MAC25)

• Utu Vs. Khonsu (as was mentioned for MACC

• Sakonji Body 10% WSD with Regal Ring for 55 MACC is too great of a sacrifice vs. the 40 MAB?

• Anything else I've missed?

Thanks!
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-05-11 11:41:25
Link | Citer | R

Sakonji Body doesn't work with regal ring since its relic - only AF does
 Shiva.Dayone
By Shiva.Dayone 2020-05-11 11:45:28
Link | Citer | R

Sakonji Body doesn't work with regal ring since its relic - only AF does

Ah right, got that flipped, with wakido when doing itemsets. So Founders vs. sacro is the only real question for body.
By Felgarr 2020-05-13 09:36:24
Link | Citer | R

I haven't updated my SAM sets in almost 2 years.

What's the latest and greatest TP and Fudo sets for SAMs with adequate accuracy (i.e. properly buffed for the situation)?
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
Serveur: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2020-05-13 10:04:36
Link | Citer | R

Felgarr said: »
I haven't updated my SAM sets in almost 2 years.

What's the latest and greatest TP and Fudo sets for SAMs with adequate accuracy (i.e. properly buffed for the situation)?

Fudo is something along these lines, i personally prefer relic feet because garage augs on my valorous.

ItemSet 361611

TP (not home to actually look at my sets, so just going off the top of my head):

Masa/utu/xx/aurg orb +1
Flamma/jse +2/brutal/cessance
Kenda/af +3/niqmaddu/flamma
Ambu with da/sailfi/kenda/ryuo path D?

Also, can empy +1 body for zanshin builds in place of kenda
 Odin.Llewelyn
Serveur: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2020-05-13 10:16:52
Link | Citer | R

Default. DA on cape.
ItemSet 370643

M.Eva Hybrid. STP on cape.
ItemSet 369867

PDT Hybrid. DA on cape.
ItemSet 369868

ItemSet 373036
 Asura.Aldolol
Serveur: Asura
user: Aldolol
By Asura.Aldolol 2020-05-13 11:00:28
Link | Citer | R

Is Sailfi +1 now better than Ioskeha Belt +1 to TP in?
 Fenrir.Pirinolon
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Pirinolon
By Fenrir.Pirinolon 2020-05-13 13:51:04
Link | Citer | R

They put Sailfi+1 on WS sets, still TP on iosheka+1/Windbufett+1
 Asura.Ramsy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2020-05-13 18:49:12
Link | Citer | R

Just curious if the difference between JSE +1 and +2 stats is really worth the upgrade/Gil price?
 Odin.Llewelyn
Serveur: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2020-05-13 18:55:54
Link | Citer | R

Subjective. To me, absolutely.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-05-13 19:27:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ramsy said: »
Just curious if the difference between JSE +1 and +2 stats is really worth the upgrade/Gil price?

Here is a breakdown on why its better and why you should get it.
First Page 2 3 ... 122 123 124 ... 153 154 155