Can I Make My Mouse Cursor In Windower Larger?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » General » Can I make my mouse cursor in windower larger?
Can I make my mouse cursor in windower larger?
 Siren.Finality
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Finality
By Siren.Finality 2014-01-17 13:58:06
Link | Citer | R

Searched forums, asked twice in random question thread, figured I'd try asking here. How can I make my mouse cursor in windower larger? I've moved to dual boxing on 1 computer now that I use windower and when I mouse from screen to screen, sometimes it is difficult to see where the mouse is. Thanks in advance! :D
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-01-17 14:57:01
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2014-01-17 15:07:48
Link | Citer | R

control panel > mouse > pointer setttings > "theme" scrollbar.

select something that says (extra large) or (geriatric)
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-01-17 21:15:12
Link | Citer | R

I wouldn't recommend using the mouse for swapping between screens (or really for anything in FFXI). If you click while moving the mouse over one of the screens, there's a high chance that the character will take off running in some random direction until you click and drag it in the opposite direction. Clicking on the screen can also do the same thing as hitting the enter key on whatever the character was targeting or looking at in the menu when you last switched away.

I've always just alt+tabbed between screens so I'm not 100% sure, but I think there might be an option to disable mouse input in one of the config menus, which should fix the above problems if you're too accustomed to using the mouse. Worth looking into if you haven't already. There's also something called Switchmon that's supposed to let you set a button on a USB controller to swap between screens, but I don't know much about it either. :<
 Siren.Finality
By Siren.Finality 2014-01-18 02:49:59
Link | Citer | R

._. I know how to change my mouse size...the size when I'm in game on windower is different from my mouse cursor outside of windower. How can I modify my WINDOWER mouse cursor. Super helpful binoculars pic btw.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-01-18 02:51:22
Link | Citer | R

It's probably tied to UI scale which means you'd have to make the rest of your windows bigger in order to make the cursor bigger. Not ideal probably, but the option is in the windower launcher.

You could also try enabling hardware mouse and see if that helps, that option is in the windower launcher as well.
 Siren.Finality
By Siren.Finality 2014-01-18 02:53:03
Link | Citer | R

Thank you Prothescar, for actually being helpful and not making jokes while completely missing what I was asking. :D
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Sithel
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Wildman33
By Quetzalcoatl.Sithel 2014-02-16 23:20:32
Link | Citer | R

This topic is a little old but I made some cursors awhile back that were from FFXIV. It's just 3 files, mousehit.ani, mousenor.ani and mousenor.cur

Read the readme file if you have any questions and backup your default cursors. These blink so it's really easy to find your cursor on screen once you move your mouse.

Here's an example in gifs

Targeting cursor:

Main cursor:

https://www.mediafire.com/?0k867y7v2518e5i