Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 70 71 72
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2013-12-26 18:09:29
Link | Citer | R

I just wish they'd add something fun on a more grown-up level. A lot of the events they keep regurgitating year after year make me feel like I'm playing Hello Kitty Online or something.
By Akutenshi 2013-12-27 02:43:56
Link | Citer | R

Akutenshi said: »
Idk, I can't unlock Ajido yet. I'm rank 7 windy. I was able to get Volker and Trion. Everytime I try to talk to Ajido he says something about his brother and that's it. Can't unlock him. I have not done the warp II quest on this character though. I'm going to try that and see if it unlocks.

For my post I meant the person you need to talk to to unlock Ajido just talks about his brother and that's it. My mistake. Still not able to unlock him.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2013-12-27 03:18:51
Link | Citer | R

Apururu is a girl. She's Ajido's sister, and not a "him". One name = female. Two names = male.
[+]
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2013-12-27 03:22:25
Link | Citer | R

Idk, I can't unlock Ajido yet. I'm rank 7 windy. I was able to get Volker and Trion. Everytime I try to talk to Ajido he says something about his brother and that's it. Can't unlock him. I have not done the warp II quest on this character though. I'm going to try that and see if it unlocks.

For my post I meant the person you need to talk to to unlock Ajido just talks about his brother and that's it. My mistake. Still not able to unlock him.
In that case it is most definitely an issue involving quests and missions, I had the same issue when I was rank 9, without any active mission, after completing 9-1 I was able to unlock Ajido however. That may be your problem, or you may have another conflicting quest/mission.
By Akutenshi 2013-12-27 03:25:55
Link | Citer | R

I'm in the process of finishing Windy Rank mission 7 and see if that is the issue. Once I finish it I'll talk to "her" lol again and see if I can unlock Ajido.

I didn't know know that whole thing about one name and two names in all my years playing ffxi. I started in Bastok and created a new character in windy for fishing. Learn something new everyday.
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2013-12-27 03:34:21
Link | Citer | R

You're not alone in the name thing, I honestly didn't know the thing about names till now either, I just gathered enough from the story to figure it out. :x
By Akutenshi 2013-12-27 03:55:06
Link | Citer | R

Finish Rank 7 mission and got rank 8 with no active Windy missions. Talked to the taru and still can't unlock Ajido :/ I'll finish the rank missions and see if that is the case.
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2013-12-27 04:27:29
Link | Citer | R

If after you finish 9-1(and start 9-2) you can not get him, its not missions, and has to be a quest or a bug, because thats where I am and it worked for me.
 Sylph.Dasanuffadat
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Dasanuffadat 2013-12-27 10:03:21
Link | Citer | R

Finish Rank 7 mission and got rank 8 with no active Windy missions. Talked to the taru and still can't unlock Ajido :/ I'll finish the rank missions and see if that is the case.

From SE's patch notes:

** One of the following missions must be completed.
San d’Oria: The Shadow Lord
Bastok: Xarcabard, Land of Truths
Windurst: The Shadow Awaits

So you should be able to get him unless maybe you have another quest active that's interfering. Do you have any other Windurst quests active?
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2013-12-27 10:53:10
Link | Citer | R

See if you have any of the quests listed on Apururu's and Ajido-Marujido's wiki pages active. If you do, you might need to complete them.

Also, have you spoken to Shantotto since the update? I know you can't obtain her as a Trust NPC until you have the others, but if you haven't already, give it a try, and then see if Apururu will give you the right dialogue. I'm not saying this will solve the problem, but it's worth a shot.
By Akutenshi 2013-12-28 00:34:29
Link | Citer | R

I do have some random quests in Windurst that I have gotten over the years and never did. Nothing pertaining to Apururu or Ajido. I have talked to Shantotto and I know I did some quests for her. I think the last quest I did was the reward was a low level club. Had to give her some bone chips or something else. I haven't got a chance to finish the Windy missions yet but I will after work and I'll let you guys know.
 Lakshmi.Wedg
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Wedg 2013-12-28 03:50:24
Link | Citer | R

How do we cast Trusts in SoA zones? I just get a message saying i cant do it here.
 Valefor.Artemys
Serveur: Valefor
user: Artemys
By Valefor.Artemys 2013-12-28 05:13:00
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Wedg said: »
How do we cast Trusts in SoA zones? I just get a message saying i cant do it here.
Where you in a battle when you tried?
have to be out of battle and out of combat when you cast them.
 Sylph.Rafaras
user: Enitsu
By Sylph.Rafaras 2013-12-28 09:46:37
Link | Citer | R

Were you in a party with someone? If yes then you have to disband and be solo.
 Shiva.Devrom
Serveur: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2013-12-28 12:08:24
Link | Citer | R

Volker JA: Provoke only, TP: Berserk-Ruf (Attack boost), Spirits Within, Vorpal Blade and Red Lotus Blade
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2013-12-28 12:27:42
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Devrom said: »
Volker JA: Provoke only, TP: Berserk-Ruf (Attack boost), Spirits Within, Vorpal Blade and Red Lotus Blade
Thank you, and updated.

Wish they would increase the Attack/Accuracy on melee NPCs as well, even soloing in Kamihr they feel severely gimped to the point I just didn't really touch Volker yet. I find myself just going out on RDM/NIN and using the 3 Tarus with Refresh up and they massively crush the melees in DPS.
 Lakshmi.Deces
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2013-12-29 03:21:17
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Artemys said: »
Where you in a battle when you tried?
have to be out of battle and out of combat when you cast them.
Some thing odd happened, after logging out I was able to cast. But before i was not in a battle or had any argo, just a bug I suppose.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-12-29 03:32:42
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Demonjustin said: »
Thank you, and updated.

Wish they would increase the Attack/Accuracy on melee NPCs as well, even soloing in Kamihr they feel severely gimped to the point I just didn't really touch Volker yet. I find myself just going out on RDM/NIN and using the 3 Tarus with Refresh up and they massively crush the melees in DPS.

With 119 weapons in my hand the melee NPC's are worthless on anything outside of Incredibly Easy Prey. Just fighting XP mobs in Woh Gates and Drifts they were hitting for crab damage with a low hit rate.
 Sylph.Hitsukun
By Sylph.Hitsukun 2013-12-29 15:30:46
Link | Citer | R

For those having issues with Ajido (and by extension, Shantotto), I can confirm that if you have progressed far enough in missions (i.e. 6-1 either started or completed) you MUST completely finish missions up to 9-2 and start 9-2 before Apururu will allow you the cutscene for trust with Ajido. This is due to Ajido's position in the Windurst Missions storyline.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2013-12-29 15:58:56
Link | Citer | R

Just something cool I noticed when I was getting Triton volker and ajido they all mentioned me beating them in the fan fest bcnm at top of the tower in quifim island
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2013-12-29 16:04:28
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Thank you, and updated.

With 119 weapons in my hand the melee NPC's are worthless on anything outside of Incredibly Easy Prey. Just fighting XP mobs in Woh Gates and Drifts they were hitting for crab damage with a low hit rate.
Yeah, till they fix them the only reliable DDs at ilevels are really Shantotto and Ajido, and thats only if you're on a job that can give them Refresh in some way, otherwise they aren't even good because they blow through their MP pools in less than 5 casts and then just stand there(well, Ajido tries and fails to melee).

Hope they are a bit fast with updating them properly, they said February is the month they are doing a massive update on it, till then it will be minor adjustments, lets hope they realise whats wrong and fix it up!
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2013-12-29 16:06:13
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
Just something cool I noticed when I was getting Triton volker and ajido they all mentioned me beating them in the fan fest bcnm at top of the tower in quifim island
I like that they did this, but I feel bad for those people who tried to do every quest and mission in the game. I do not even want to know how much spamming of the enter key they are going to have to do to unlock these NPCs, because they seem to bring up every, little, thing, you have ever done that involves them.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2013-12-29 16:18:04
Link | Citer | R

I like that they did this, but I feel bad for those people who tried to do every quest and mission in the game. I do not even want to know how much spamming of the enter key they are going to have to do to unlock these NPCs, because they seem to bring up every, little, thing, you have ever done that involves them.
I know I want to knock out the rest of the special bcnm now the heroens hold fast the heroens combat and mercenary camp just see what other npc's will mention those. I know u fight shantotto in heroens combat so that makes me wounder if she will talk about that if you have won it
 Sylph.Rafaras
user: Enitsu
By Sylph.Rafaras 2013-12-30 17:10:04
Link | Citer | R

Scratched what I wrote.

Brain fart.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2013-12-30 17:22:48
Link | Citer | R

I think for most of us that try to do every quest and mission in the game, this is a good thing, not a bad thing. Unlike people who don't give a ***about cutscenes, we actually read what's there and enjoy it. :P I particularly liked how Kupipi and Shantotto brought up when I beat them in chocobo races. XD
[+]
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2013-12-30 17:25:49
Link | Citer | R

Yeah but I can't imagine how long that talk with them lasts is all, I mean unless there is a limit to how much they say some of them could surely take like 30 lines or so just rambling on about everything you have ever done. @_@

Side note, can't wait till tomorrow~ new NPCs again! :D
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-12-31 04:32:50
Link | Citer | R

There's been something I was wondering when I was acquiring a few ciphers. A few of them mention an item during the dialogue. Not sure if that's a hint to a future/past quests for that particular npc. Could it be something significant or just smalltalk...
 Valefor.Houppelande
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-12-31 08:07:23
Link | Citer | R

I noticed that too.

Like one of them talks about rolanberries. I went ahead and traded a rolanberry and nada. So I think it's something to keep in mind just in case.
[+]
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2013-12-31 08:51:12
Link | Citer | R

Rolanberries sounds like Kupipi, she loves those things, if I remember correctly you have to trade her one possibly more to get the KI that allows you to move through the Mage Gate in the Ruins, and one of the key things in her personality.

A side note that was actually part of my example of how I said SE should add an ability for them to talk in party like Adventuring Fellows do in says, it would be awesome to have her say something in party chat similar to...
Kupipi said:
After all this hard work, I could rea~lly go for some sweet fresh Rolanberries...
or while standing around...
Kupipi said:
I'm getting tired-wired, I wish I brought some Rolanberries with me for a quick snack! ;;
or something along those lines. I think it would be really funny/interesting at least. :x
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 70 71 72