First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 70 71 72
 Ragnarok.Jarvick
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Krichtan
By Ragnarok.Jarvick 2014-02-11 06:43:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I hope that they will bump up the number of NPCs used in Trust to 5.
This is what I would like. Let us have a full party. Either that or let us party with other people while having out the Trust Characters.
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-02-11 07:04:42
Link | Citer | R

"Talk to Apururu (H-9 Windurst Woods) after getting Kupipi & Nanaa Mihgo. Must be Rank 6 in at least one city."

This is wrong I haven't got Nanaa yet and I have the Ajido-Marujido.

Edit: I would imagine you have the other rank 6 trusts down wrong as well they only need the starter trust for that nation and rank 6.
 Phoenix.Frankbrodie
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Frankbrodie 2014-02-11 16:14:20
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Calatilla said: »
Valefor.Oxt said: »
That still won't be challenging.
It is so easy to get the 15 pre-ToAU jobs to 70+ it hurts.

Don't forget it's not just about taking the jobs to 70. You also have to have the skills to be able to challenge Maat.

I do agree that it's not the challenge it once was - but making that the Trust requirement would give players an incentive to finish their hat.
RDM maat would still tear you a new one at 99 if you gimped your way through abyssea. Out of all the maat fights I've done RDM was the hardest. 1 random resist and it's over.

You're crazy man. RDM can cure itself.

I straight up toe to toed the old man at 90 on RDM. Wielding a sword and shield.
Never felt in danger. Doing Clash of the Comrades on RDM back at 75 was way harder than Maat at 90.
My NPC was giving me a good kicking when I finally decided to crack Chainspell out and nuke her out of the battle. Felt real good.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2014-02-12 05:47:33
Link | Citer | R

Not sure if the very first post can still be editted but Trust NPC's do get the effects of Samba's now. I don't think they gain effects from Indi- and Geo- spells, but Mending Halation and Radial Arcana do work as well. I haven't tried exp-ing with them on COR or SMN yet so can't say about those buffs.
 Ragnarok.Jarvick
By Ragnarok.Jarvick 2014-02-12 06:08:11
Link | Citer | R

Creaucent Alazrin said: »
"Talk to Apururu (H-9 Windurst Woods) after getting Kupipi & Nanaa Mihgo. Must be Rank 6 in at least one city."

Edit: I would imagine you have the other rank 6 trusts down wrong as well they only need the starter trust for that nation and rank 6.
To get Nanaa, I think you have to do her Yagudo Necklace (4) quest first. If I remember right, that is what I had to do in order to get her. I still haven't gotten Shantotto or Ajido though. I have Rank 10 in Windy so must be missing something else.
[+]
 Phoenix.Frankbrodie
By Phoenix.Frankbrodie 2014-02-12 10:14:42
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Jarvick said: »

To get Nanaa, I think you have to do her Yagudo Necklace (4) quest first. If I remember right, that is what I had to do in order to get her. I still haven't gotten Shantotto or Ajido though. I have Rank 10 in Windy so must be missing something else.

Yes definitely the Yag necklace quest for Nanaa.
I hadn't even done that on my main. Being a solo-er I killed worms to xp and just traded zincs as I got them, for that quest instead.

For Shantotto people had mentioned needing the warp II quest and her other quests.
Not sure. I did all the gil making quests so her and Ajido worked for me immediately.
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-02-12 10:34:08
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I just havent been to speak to her yet, i should put some time aside to get them all tonight after work, so I def know you dont need her to unlock Ajido. Hopefully Naja will cast haste as well as cure, my main problems with both healers is lack of haste and mp recovery, though the first time I summon her im going to let her get gang raped by many mobs lol.
By Ioanes 2014-02-13 23:50:25
Link | Citer | R

Does your playonline need to be active to gain access to past ciphers, for example my account was just reactivated today I have access to past trust npc? I seem to have issues getting a few npc like joachim.
 Asura.Slugman
Serveur: Asura
user: Sluggo
By Asura.Slugman 2014-02-14 00:18:34
Link | Citer | R

Ioanes said: »
Does your playonline need to be active to gain access to past ciphers, for example my account was just reactivated today I have access to past trust npc? I seem to have issues getting a few npc like joachim.

i dont think you can get past npcs.
By Ioanes 2014-02-14 00:22:42
Link | Citer | R

I was thinking that. Man I really wanted that BRD lol. Oh we'll.
 Ragnarok.Jarvick
By Ragnarok.Jarvick 2014-02-14 06:29:30
Link | Citer | R

I wonder if they will re-release some of the ciphers from before at a later date. Like the ones gotten from Login Campaigns. New players that are just starting out will not have had the chance to obtain Zeid and Lion. It will be interesting after they release the last of the Trust characters, whenever that will be, to see if they will give us a chance to obtain any we missed.
By bigdave1978 2014-02-14 07:18:01
Link | Citer | R

they stated that there will be opportunity for you to get the ones you missed on ffxi forum
 Phoenix.Frankbrodie
By Phoenix.Frankbrodie 2014-02-14 09:08:00
Link | Citer | R

Getting Naja on mule and main right now. Might pop out and try her. See how she goes.
[+]
 Siren.Noxzema
Serveur: Siren
user: Noxzema
By Siren.Noxzema 2014-02-14 09:16:05
Link | Citer | R

So I got naja, was about to go test, but I keep getting "... a command error occurred" whenever I try to summon. Anybody else havin this prob or know the cause? I can cast the rest no problem...
 Valefor.Oxt
Serveur: Valefor
user: oxt77
By Valefor.Oxt 2014-02-14 09:18:26
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Noxzema said: »
So I got naja, was about to go test, but I keep getting "... a command error occurred" whenever I try to summon. Anybody else havin this prob or know the cause? I can cast the rest no problem...

Are you in a party? If you are, drop your party and try again.
 Odin.Shuinam
Serveur: Odin
user: Tyrael
By Odin.Shuinam 2014-02-14 09:18:38
Link | Citer | R

Same, did you get yours in Bastok? My friend and I both got in Bastok and we get the same command error message.
By Fallfromgrace 2014-02-14 09:20:50
Link | Citer | R

She won't summon with spellcast loaded if you use that. I had to unload it, summon her and reload.

So far, have seen her use Focus, Dodge, Black Halo and Hexa Strike.

Also seen True Strike and a ws called Peacebreaker now.
[+]
 Siren.Noxzema
By Siren.Noxzema 2014-02-14 09:22:59
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I got her in bastok, and I'm solo. Someone from my ls got her from bastok and can summon np.

Edit: I tried unloading it a couple of times, and zoning, still no go.
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-02-14 09:48:09
Link | Citer | R

Naja....... is a monk.... im sure the ToAU mission version was a whm.
 Valefor.Oxt
Serveur: Valefor
user: oxt77
By Valefor.Oxt 2014-02-14 09:51:04
Link | Citer | R

Naja....... is a monk.... im sure the ToAU mission version was a whm.

According to this she casted no magic and used Hundred fists.
By kenshynofshiva 2014-02-14 10:11:12
Link | Citer | R

Fallfromgrace said: »
She won't summon with spellcast loaded if you use that. I had to unload it, summon her and reload.

So far, have seen her use Focus, Dodge, Black Halo and Hexa Strike.

Also seen True Strike and a ws called Peacebreaker now.

Sounds like the resources.xml file is not updated with the new trust spell.
By Heimdel 2014-02-14 10:33:16
Link | Citer | R

Cant get her called , keep getting a command error message.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-02-14 10:55:20
Link | Citer | R

Yeah she is a MNK lol, kinda odd. Mob faced her and she used counterstance.
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-02-14 11:16:35
Link | Citer | R

For what its worth if anyones trying to summon her through typing or whatever, Her summon is "Naja Salaheem " with an extra space at the end, Its a small error similar to what Graiai Earring had when it came out.

Could also be the source of some of your guys problems? But she worked for me :o
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jarvick
By Ragnarok.Jarvick 2014-02-14 12:18:32
Link | Citer | R

Does she use any AoE's? I love the Trust Characters but the AoE's some of them do has made me stop using those particular characters. Kind of disappointing, wish we could turn that off....
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-02-14 13:07:52
Link | Citer | R

Well, Naja has no AoEs i can tell.

She will use Focus/Dodge, She does about as well damage wise as Mihli as one could expect. she can use Hexa Strike rather well too.

So far I've seen her use Hexa Stike, True Strike, Peacebreaker and Black Halo.

Edit: She has double attack from what i can tell. So probably MNK/WAR
[+]
 Siren.Kentai
user: Kentai713
By Siren.Kentai 2014-02-14 13:53:50
Link | Citer | R

Really wish they would put Mystic Boon on the WS list so they can regenerate some MP.

I use Mihli even with her AOE cause she's that cool. Even if she gets adds from the AOE, I just let her die and the adds usually deaggro/depop.
 Siren.Noxzema
By Siren.Noxzema 2014-02-14 14:59:07
Link | Citer | R

So I figured it out, I unloaded shortcuts, and I'm able to summon her now. Didn't think that it affected menu casting at all, but it worked.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2014-02-14 23:25:01
Link | Citer | R

I hope that they will bump up the number of NPCs used in Trust to 5.
This is what I would like. Let us have a full party. Either that or let us party with other people while having out the Trust Characters.
what they should do is make it so you can summon 4 trust npc's and update the adventering fellow so when you take it to lvl 99 it scales with your gear like trust does and then have them work with trust. if they let you summon a full party of trust that would just make adventering fellows worthless
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 70 71 72