XIV - Is There An Addon Like DBM?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » XIV - Is there an addon like DBM?
XIV - Is there an addon like DBM?
 Valefor.Omnys
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-11-25 01:39:17
Link | Citer | R

I hope this isn't against the rules to ask here, but since FFXIAH lets people talk about windower and its ilk, it probably isn't.

At the moment, third party tools aren't implemented in FFXIV, so they aren't permitted.

"Deadly boss mods" is an addon that pre-warns for scripted fights in WoW. That addon is capable of telling, by boss HP, and time since hp interval, and thus phase, what the boss will do next.

I've killed Titan, and everything else. I don't need a DBM to tell me what to expect in a fight, but I was talking to a guy tonight and I commented "Can you imagine how DBM would change titan?" and he replied "I have DBM for FFXIV, and it doesn't help that much". I honestly can't imagine that.

Even if you suck at dodging Landslide and plumes, a pre-warning should be enough for anyone to dodge. Get the finger on the button (if they must) and be ready in case they're the target, especially since plumes are faster than Landslide.

So I googled it, and merely found an interesting looking video of a guy standing in LL while Titan's "script" played and a deviantart page with a screenshot shot from the video.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2013-11-26 02:22:57
Link | Citer | R

You don't need 3rd party tools, I believe the trouble is in lag... I play on laptop and ps3...on ps3 I could be half way across the screen and dodging every move easily on my screen, but standing in the hit spots like a jackass on everybody else's screen. There's lots of ps3 players that deal with that.