Any Info Out There Yet?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Any Info Out there yet?
Any Info Out there yet?
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2009-07-20 23:47:40
Link | Citer | R

Union... I just happened to win lot, thought it was only me and some other guy lol
 Fenrir.Martin
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Martin
By Fenrir.Martin 2009-07-20 23:49:42
Link | Citer | R

were u both on pld? >.> how many points did you get from it? WE NEED ANSWERS!!!!!! XD
 Fenrir.Martin
By Fenrir.Martin 2009-07-21 00:00:31
Link | Citer | R

so what I've discovered there's several weapons erlking - (pld blu sword bst axe war GA) and dweomer - (whm club brd knife and drk scythe) there's random craft items that Idk what are for D: feyweald log chunk of fools gold ore and chunk of swamp ore are all I know of atm I'd imagine you need base weapon then maybe craft another weapon and u get augmented weapon? or something D: Idk ._. gonna go union more

edit: possible tests if anyone can, all ppl in a union be same job might get the weapon for that job. possibly need a certain # of exp off it, 1.5k+ or some ***. but if someone gets another SS it or post what the conditions are and we'll figure this ***out!
 Fairy.Azulmagia
Serveur: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-07-21 00:28:03
Link | Citer | R

Nightfyre said:
Azulmagia said:
WRYYYYY BAD BREATH!?

The spells are actually pretty decent, though.

Yeah, that kinda threw me off... the stats on Bad Breath are nice for our nukes which would be the main reason I'd set it, but if I'm nuking I'm usually /RDM >.> I don't think this will justify me moving to /BLM either. I can't see setting this combo in a meleeing situation personally, as MP is the limiting factor more than recasts.

EDIT: Unless this stacks with /RDM Fast Cast o.o

Nuke /MNK!
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-21 00:55:15
Link | Citer | R

Bartimaeus said:
5 of us went up and agg'd it, it's pretty damn kite-able actually, we were doing fine until it did some aoe's

think it drained and silenced and such.

Easily the coolest mob there though :x

Solo'd one as blu, took a while, but pretty easy. Just run around where the G2 Coeurl NM is, there are no mobs and a big circular tunnel you can keep running around.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-07-21 01:06:24
Link | Citer | R

Azulmagia said:
Nightfyre said:
Azulmagia said:
WRYYYYY BAD BREATH!?

The spells are actually pretty decent, though.

Yeah, that kinda threw me off... the stats on Bad Breath are nice for our nukes which would be the main reason I'd set it, but if I'm nuking I'm usually /RDM >.> I don't think this will justify me moving to /BLM either. I can't see setting this combo in a meleeing situation personally, as MP is the limiting factor more than recasts.

EDIT: Unless this stacks with /RDM Fast Cast o.o

Nuke /MNK!

lol

Was talking about Regurgitation/Firespit/Mind Blast type stuff, not breath spells. I still want to know if it stacks~
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2009-07-21 01:15:46
Link | Citer | R

Once you get the augment weapon from Union chest, you take it to this pixie NPC in Grauberg @ the Witchfire Glen. You can talk to her and she'll tell you about the quest, like what items can be augmented, what areas have what difficulty...(though they all had 3 stars when I checked >_>) and some sob story.

You have 5 "chances" to Augment the sword. If you run away or wipe the battle, you lose a chance, also if you dont like the Augments you get, you can do the fight again, but they will take up another chance. After 5 chances used up, the item is destroyed (to my understanding).

I was going to try to do the quest after I had sky, but all of the people who were with me (the ones who would help with the fight) logged off, so I cant attest to what the fights are like, but I will know tomorrow!

P.S. I was on DRK62 doing Campaign, and the other guy was SAM75, but we both had PLD75. Though I dont think that mattered at all tbh.
 Fenrir.Martin
By Fenrir.Martin 2009-07-21 01:19:05
Link | Citer | R

well damn
you happen to know if you got a lotta points or not?
 Fairy.Azulmagia
Serveur: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-07-21 02:06:43
Link | Citer | R

Nightfyre said:
Was talking about Regurgitation/Firespit/Mind Blast type stuff, not breath spells. I still want to know if it stacks~

Even as a Taru, I've never found non-Breath nuking to be efficient. Probably the only exception would be Eyes On Me.

Also, traits have never stacked before, so don't see why it'd stack with /RDM anyways. Tier I is Tier I.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-21 02:23:06
Link | Citer | R

Azulmagia said:
Nightfyre said:

Even as a Taru, I've never found non-Breath nuking to be efficient. Probably the only exception would be Eyes On Me.

Also, traits have never stacked before, so don't see why it'd stack with /RDM anyways. Tier I is Tier I.
Same, EoM is easy enough since high amounts of CHR are so easily obtainable, and even then that as well as the breaths are hard on MP consumption. For magical purposes I usually either set breaths exclusively or EoM+Regurgitation for cheap damage in between casts. :3

I'd agree with Azul on the concept of /RDM not stacking, so /MNK would still seemingly be the best option for exclusive breath casts.
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2009-07-21 14:22:56
Link | Citer | R

Rinako said:
I heard Gargouille are TS so watch out

Edit: but it coulda been just an imp, person who's giving information is just talking outta his *** in ls D:

not TS, but imps are.

-.- i went from 11k to 4k xp just by messing around in Glacier [s].... exploring, dying and doing WoTG missions /cry >.< Lvl ??? Holy-ga sucks~
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15