Server Transfers?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » Server Transfers?
Server Transfers?
Serveur: Balmung
Game: FFXIV
user: Sonoma76
By Rip Cord 2013-10-15 05:05:43
Link | Citer | R

Just so I am understanding this right. I'm on Durandal JP Legacy Server, if I want to change servers to a NA Server, using this free World Transfer we are getting... I have to transfer to another Legacy Server? I can't change to a non Legacy Server? And the only NA Legacy Servers available are what exactly? I can't find any place that tells me exactly which Legacy Servers will be available, if any. I wanted to go to Excalibur Legacy Server, but on the Lodestone Website, it says it is already at capacity....

Hmmmm... wtf is the point to offer such a service, if the point is to be with your friends, and the server is already at capacity?!?! Makes no sense to me....

If anyone has any more detailed information or just wants to troll or take over this, idc lol. Was just curious as to what the point is here, and where can we really even go....
By Quiznor 2013-10-15 11:47:41
Link | Citer | R

Legacy can move to other legacy.

2.0 servers can move to anything.

You CAN cross data centers.

They dont want legacy players *** up the economy on 2.0 servers.
 Quetzalcoatl.Rokusho
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Rokusho
By Quetzalcoatl.Rokusho 2013-10-15 11:52:07
Link | Citer | R

i dont see goblin... and its supposed to be "uncrowded"... DAMN SE
Serveur: Excalibur
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2013-10-15 12:46:12
Link | Citer | R

At work and can't log into mog station because i dont have my token on me xD but what other servers are not on the transfer list? well mainly I just want to know leviathans status.
Serveur: Phoenix
By Dalmonn Highwind 2013-10-15 12:57:10
Link | Citer | R

How do I force update my Lodestone profile? Still shows me in an FC, so I cant server transfer. I left it a few hours ago.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-15 13:01:47
Link | Citer | R

Dalmonn Highwind said: »
How do I force update my Lodestone profile? Still shows me in an FC, so I cant server transfer. I left it a few hours ago.
Log out?
By Dalmonn Highwind 2013-10-15 13:04:08
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Log out?

Of the game? Have been for hours.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-15 13:10:07
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Log out?

Of the game? Have been for hours.
Not sure then.
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-10-15 14:13:55
Link | Citer | R

Im getting the same problem. It says i have no chars to transfer but i even deleted my retainers thinking that was the issue\

Also it refreshes FC and all that at jp midnight it seems
By Dalmonn Highwind 2013-10-15 14:33:15
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Xzeikx said: »
Im getting the same problem. It says i have no chars to transfer but i even deleted my retainers thinking that was the issue\

Also it refreshes FC and all that at jp midnight it seems

Well then, tomorrow it is. >.<
Thanks for the info!
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-10-15 14:56:27
Link | Citer | R

I figured the problem out i think. My account was closed for suspicious whatevers to prevent me from getting hacked or w/e so i had to make a new pw and it let me transfer immediately so try logging in or checking email to see if that was the issue. Since dropping a FC deleting retainers and taking all their items and gil might be a bit much with all the rmt stuff going on it might have put you on lockdown and GL!
By Quiznor 2013-10-16 05:45:45
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Xzeikx said: »
I figured the problem out i think. My account was closed for suspicious whatevers to prevent me from getting hacked or w/e so i had to make a new pw and it let me transfer immediately so try logging in or checking email to see if that was the issue. Since dropping a FC deleting retainers and taking all their items and gil might be a bit much with all the rmt stuff going on it might have put you on lockdown and GL!

I'd usually say "they should know since they set those specific rules for the transfers" but then again this IS squeenix and they are that dumb
 Bismarck.Diablosword
By Bismarck.Diablosword 2013-10-16 16:42:22
Link | Citer | R

Wait, so new players who started on a Legacy server cannot switch to a non-legacy server now?!
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-10-17 16:21:58
Link | Citer | R

During the free transfer you are correct. When you are able to pay $25 for a transfer at the end of the month you can do as you please