Plugins Broken Via Version Update

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Plugins broken via Version Update
Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 80 81 82 ... 101 102 103
By Aeyela 2017-05-08 06:08:06
Link | Citer | R

Anyone else using MacroChanger plugin having an issue where their macros have been wiped clean? It's happened a few times now. At first it was just book 19 whenever I changed to DNC or changed my subjob. Now it just happened with book 7 when changing to PLD.

I've been able to replicate the problem. I wrote a new macro in those books and changed my sub. Everytime, the macro was deleted.

I've unloaded MacroChanger and it's not happening anymore.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-05-08 06:13:25
Link | Citer | R

I merged the fix to macrochanger live. We're not sure how we could have possibly affected it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Krizz
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2017-05-08 17:25:25
Link | Citer | R

intrloper said: »
Never tried it before til just now but is the THTracker addon no longer working?
I just did a test, and it looks like it didn't get rid of the text box after the mob died. That's the only issue I'm currently seeing, but I'll see what I can do about it either today or tomorrow. Are you having a different issue?

I'm also not on the creator's update, so I'm currently not having the issues related to that.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Frod
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Frod 2017-05-08 23:48:16
Link | Citer | R

is visible favor ever gonna get fixed? it's been broken for over a year now.
 Siren.Aezaeo
Serveur: Siren
user: Aezaeo
By Siren.Aezaeo 2017-05-09 00:04:27
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Sorry, I meant I wasnt getting anything text box or anything to show on screen. Will try again later though and see if it is user error

I believe that issue lies within the code itself. I think it was written for vanilla text log so if you have battlemod loaded it will not work. I worked on a solution for myself that allowed me to recognize TH procs with use of Battlemod. I added said code to the targetinfo addon as to make it an all-in-one for target information.

I'm actually interested in how @krizz decides to handle this. I basically just used snippets of his code and added THTracker to Targetinfo.
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2017-05-09 06:37:24
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Aezaeo said: »
Quote:
Sorry, I meant I wasnt getting anything text box or anything to show on screen. Will try again later though and see if it is user error

I believe that issue lies within the code itself. I think it was written for vanilla text log so if you have battlemod loaded it will not work. I worked on a solution for myself that allowed me to recognize TH procs with use of Battlemod. I added said code to the targetinfo addon as to make it an all-in-one for target information.

I'm actually interested in how @krizz decides to handle this. I basically just used snippets of his code and added THTracker to Targetinfo.
It should be reading the original text packet so no log changes like Battlemod will effect it. I finished correcting an issue with dynamishelper last night, so I'm looking at THTracker this morning.

Edit: Actually, DynamisHelper is pretty jacked up overall. It's going to need a bit of work before it's usable I think. I'm going to focus on THTracker first though since it should be the easier to get back to 100%.
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2017-05-09 13:49:27
Link | Citer | R

Well the good news is that I fixed TH Tracker. The bad news is it doesn't work with BattleMod as Aezaeo mentioned. I'll work on adjusting it to be compatible.

Edit: Looks like it is good now. Doing final testing before I push it live.
 Siren.Aezaeo
By Siren.Aezaeo 2017-05-09 21:05:44
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Krizz said: »
Well the good news is that I fixed TH Tracker. The bad news is it doesn't work with BattleMod as Aezaeo mentioned. I'll work on adjusting it to be compatible.

Awesome, looking forward to see how you managed to fix it. I'm trying to learn lua atm so it'll be good to see what changes you made. Funny enough I'm learning just by recognizing patterns in the code lol and basic logic to form structured arguments. Looking forward to your update though.
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2017-05-09 21:26:49
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Krizz said: »

Awesome, looking forward to see how you managed to fix it. I'm trying to learn lua atm so it'll be good to see what changes you made. Funny enough I'm learning just by recognizing patterns in the code lol and basic logic to form structured arguments. Looking forward to your update though.

I usually look at other addons that are doing something similar to what I'm trying to do and go from there. I've learned most of my programming from reverse engineering things.

Anyway, not sure when it will be available via the Windower launcher, but the latest version is on my GitHub branch.

https://github.com/tehkrizz/Lua/tree/master/addons/thtracker

I probably won't work on anything code related tomorrow so that I can do more in game, but DynamisHelper is next on my to-do list.
 Siren.Aezaeo
By Siren.Aezaeo 2017-05-10 16:22:38
Link | Citer | R

@Krizz,

I tested your update but to no avail. Anytime I proc TH, nothing gets displayed. I believe the problem still lies with battlemod, or at least my battlemod lol. I'll mess with it a bit later and see if I can figure something out on my end.
By tortoise 2017-05-11 00:22:19
Link | Citer | R

AutoControl. My friend is trying to use this addon for his PUP and it just refuses to save anything. Windows 7. Reinstalled Windower. Reinstalled FFXI. Can anyone point us in the right direction for help here? There is no error code, the addon just never "saves" to files in the addon folder like it's supposed to, so it only works for what he sets up in that session.

For what it's worth, POL has a 99% chance of crashing when he exits the game and doesn't know how to fix that either.

pls halp
 Asura.Neufko
user: siskotaru
By Asura.Neufko 2017-05-11 04:14:48
Link | Citer | R

It's probably related to access rights.

You can try running windower as adminstrator

or right click windower4 folder > Security tab > Advenced
then uncheck inheritence, add your user name and check full access.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw there's already a specific thread concerning this issue
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2017-05-12 06:27:33
Link | Citer | R

@Krizz,

I tested your update but to no avail. Anytime I proc TH, nothing gets displayed. I believe the problem still lies with battlemod, or at least my battlemod lol. I'll mess with it a bit later and see if I can figure something out on my end.
Can you provide the TH proc and mob defeated messages as they appear in the chat log for you? All my Battlemod config does is take 'the' out before the mob's name on each of them.
By Zephin 2017-05-12 07:30:28
Link | Citer | R

//ll passall

Light Luggage almost crashes your char everytime you do that command.
You get a 5-10 sec pause on the screen.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Cloudstrafie
Serveur: Bismarck
user: cloud7886
By Bismarck.Cloudstrafie 2017-05-12 19:13:22
Link | Citer | R

Zephin said: »
//ll passall

Light Luggage almost crashes your char everytime you do that command.
You get a 5-10 sec pause on the screen.

Here i jsut thought it was me having this issue
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-05-12 19:37:39
Link | Citer | R

I think ll has always been that way. I remember reporting it back in windower V3.

It has some weird code intended to desynchronize lot and pass commands that basically doesn't work and wouldn't matter if it did because it deadlocks the client.

I just use treasury, which doesn't have those problems.
 Bahamut.Khelek
user: Khelek
By Bahamut.Khelek 2017-05-16 15:34:49
Link | Citer | R

I let windower update itself again since it supposedly fixed issues with multiboxing, and win key macros/alt tabbing issues. But now whenever I execute the move command with wincontrol, it freezes the game and I have to force quit it. hate having to run my 2box in windowed mode, but it's s a temporary solution for moving it to screen #3.
By Nyarlko 2017-05-26 10:09:09
Link | Citer | R

Been getting the following error since Windower Dev was updated yesterday:
Error: luacore- Failed to load plugin - (126) Module not found

Help please? No luacore means no add-ons which messes up a lot of stuff for me. T_T

Sandbox has been giving the same error for a while now, btw... Deleted/redownloaded both dlls thru the launcher, the files are visible in the folder, other plugin dlls are loading fine, but luacore/sandbox are both getting missed.

Is there a way to freeze auto-updates so I can rollback to the previous version until the problem is identified/fixed at least?
 Asura.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-06-02 20:27:13
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Khelek said: »
I let windower update itself again since it supposedly fixed issues with multiboxing, and win key macros/alt tabbing issues. But now whenever I execute the move command with wincontrol, it freezes the game and I have to force quit it. hate having to run my 2box in windowed mode, but it's s a temporary solution for moving it to screen #3.

Just came here to ask about this. Any idea if Wincontrol will be fixed on day? I too would enjoy having it working again :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-07-05 11:36:59
Link | Citer | R

Organizer not working anymore for me after July the 5th 2017 patch.
Gives error on organizer-lib.lua line 172
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2017-07-05 12:36:21
Link | Citer | R

Could be a fluke but doesn't seem so. The game crashed three times so far today. This last time i was just running through town.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-05 12:48:53
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »
Organizer not working anymore for me after July the 7th 2017 patch.
While you post on July 5th.

Ragnarok.Kenshi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: KenshiDRK
By Ragnarok.Kenshi 2017-07-05 13:51:10
Link | Citer | R

Organizer is working for me, so maybe is a resources issue, do you have a new item in your inv like the new ANV Key?
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-07-05 14:44:14
Link | Citer | R

Rebooting seems to have fixed my Organizer even though no new updates were downloaded by Windower o.o
 Shiva.Arislan
Serveur: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-07-07 08:40:09
Link | Citer | R

A quick PSA: seems the new dial key isn't in resources files yet, so if you have one in a bag that organizer is trying to read, it might throw an error.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Miang
user: Miang
By Lakshmi.Miang 2017-07-07 10:30:10
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
Could be a fluke but doesn't seem so. The game crashed three times so far today. This last time i was just running through town.

I've also had 4-5 crashes today, all in town. I'm normally online all day with no crashes, so something has definitely changed since last night; I have no idea if it's a windower update or a change in the game causing it.
 Lakshmi.Miang
user: Miang
By Lakshmi.Miang 2017-07-07 11:43:10
Link | Citer | R

I took a look at my event viewer to see if there were any useful error messages and I noticed that every time application crashed the following system warning was generated:

Quote:
TCP/IP failed to establish an outgoing connection because the selected local endpoint was recently used to connect to the same remote endpoint. This error typically occurs when outgoing connections are opened and closed at a high rate, causing all available local ports to be used and forcing TCP/IP to reuse a local port for an outgoing connection. To minimize the risk of data corruption, the TCP/IP standard requires a minimum time period to elapse between successive connections from a given local endpoint to a given remote endpoint.

The app error was the following:

Quote:
Faulting application name: pol.exe, version: 1.18.13.0, time stamp: 0x4e3bcddc
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.15063.296, time stamp: 0x28e9cf15
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x000eb802
Faulting process ID: 0x194c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d2f715b8b0059c
Faulting application path: I:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FFXINA\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\pol.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report ID: d6d2372b-8240-430b-8057-04f4ec4f20ec
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

These errors have occurred 6 times today, over the course of 5 hours. Same error every time, never doing anything special in game other than being idle in town.
[+]
 Valefor.Terravcota
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Terravcota 2017-07-08 09:16:42
Link | Citer | R

Getting lock ups viewing chatlog while triboxing since the last update. Never had an issue since Sandbox got released. Any ideas on what I can do to try to fix things?
First Page 2 3 ... 80 81 82 ... 101 102 103