Forum » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » Limbus/Sky/Social linkshell
Limbus/Sky/Social linkshell
 Caitsith.Gardy
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user:
By Caitsith.Gardy 2009-07-19 08:38:54
| Edit  | Link | Citer | R

If anyone is intrsted in a Limbus/sky linkshell check out http://sorcery.forumotion.net/ and post an application or send a tell to Gardy, Rydiablossom or Paud.

I used to run Bust but things got out of control and had to break the linkshell, so now i have loads of time on my hands to focus more on these kind of events. Limbus and Sky will start as soon as enough people show intrest, items will be based on attendance so sign up early to be at the top!
 Caitsith.Rephlex
user: Rephlex
By Caitsith.Rephlex 2009-07-30 19:23:10
Link | Citer | R

I am not one to flame or write posts like this and I do apologize if this somehow violates the terms and conditions set forth by the FFXIAH staff. (I debated posting a reply at length...)

However, as this is easily the most selfish, rude and obnoxious player I have ever encountered in FFXI (I have been playing since North American release) I would advise anyone to stay clear of him and another one of his "Endgame" LS Disasters. He did not "Break the linkshell", he had a nervous breakdown and took it (And the bank) out on everyone else.

I would dive deeper into why you should avoid this player at all costs, but you can simply just randomly ask anyone on Caitsith and they will tell you the same thing, "That kid is a real assh....".

If being treated like a piece of garbage by a 15 year old Ginger from Ohio is what you are looking for then by all means go ahead and join another one of his Linkshell timebombs that will last 3 months and end in a crying tantrum. For all of you that wish to be treated with the same level of respect and fairness that you purport onto others, avoid Gardy's LS like a harbor *** with a flaming case of genital herpes, as they both leave you thinking the same thing, "Why on earth did I do that...?"

How will he respond to this post? Like he does to everything and everyone that he hurts, disrupts or insults.
User submitted image
[+]
 Caitsith.Gtruck
user: Gtruck
By Caitsith.Gtruck 2009-08-18 07:45:51
Link | Citer | R

@ Rephlex ............ I think I just found a new best friend.

We used to be tight Gardy and I but he got too selfish. He used to send me tells about how much money he had and how his "people" did all the work for him, and how much gear he had.

Just couldn't take it anymore

From the new site.
The only restricion will be that you have to be the level to equip RDM body RDM hat PLD body THF hands BLM head. There will also be a restriction of ONE month before you can lot the above relic. If you dont like these rules, please do no join us.

Gee I WONDER WHY? CUZ MAYBE THESE ARE THE ONES YOU DON'T HAVE?!?!!
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-08-18 07:53:14
Link | Citer | R

This is the coolest thread I've ever seen on this website. I wish I knew Gardy so I could contribute.
[+]
 Phoenix.Splatz
Serveur: Phoenix
user: splatz
By Phoenix.Splatz 2009-08-19 06:00:10
Link | Citer | R

Gtruck said:
@ Rephlex ............ I think I just found a new best friend.

We used to be tight Gardy and I but he got too selfish. He used to send me tells about how much money he had and how his "people" did all the work for him, and how much gear he had.

Just couldn't take it anymore

From the new site.
The only restricion will be that you have to be the level to equip RDM body RDM hat PLD body THF hands BLM head. There will also be a restriction of ONE month before you can lot the above relic. If you dont like these rules, please do no join us.

Gee I WONDER WHY? CUZ MAYBE THESE ARE THE ONES YOU DON'T HAVE?!?!!

I knew gardy before i moved servers and i also know he leveled all of your jobs for you to 75. I also know you got greedy and bitched at him because the jobs he was leveling for you wasnt 75 yet. He also told me you done nothing for yourself and would cry about things when things didnt go your way. So before you post something about this player maybe you should think about what he did for you which is what you forgot to mention. I have seen you about and you have no idea how to play your RDM, NIN or PLD. Also each time I checked you, you have such ***gear it made me laugh each time.

As for gardy yeah he was an *** but he was a good player who knew what he was doing.He didnt take no ***from anyone and gave back just as good as he got which is prob why alot of people didnt like him. He didnt run of with the linkshell bank at all. Last I heard he quit ffxi. His linkshell Bust was a good shell and they knew what they were doing just that people got greedy and I dont think he could handle it anymore so he broke the linkshell. Pushy remade and run off with the currency to Garuda after one run. So maybe Rephlex you wanna talk about that since you must be a pushy fan. I dunno the details but this is what I hear from the few friends I have on Caitsith.

tl;dr
Gtruck is sad he has no one to level his jobs anymore, Rephlex is a pushy fan, Gardy is an *** but was a good player just that he didnt take ***from anyone.
[+]
 Caitsith.Gtruck
By Caitsith.Gtruck 2009-08-19 14:18:26
Link | Citer | R

@ Splatz for someone that "quit" he sure checks ffxiah forums a lot and seems to know whats going on. Sorry my gear wasn't good enough for you standards. If you want the title of being "uber" you can have it. Someone that sits on their fat a$$ all day and plays on the computer while each day goes by is ok by me. You can have that life, but when the servers go down you will have nothing.
[+]
 Phoenix.Splatz
By Phoenix.Splatz 2009-08-19 15:06:30
Link | Citer | R

Gtruck said:
@ Splatz for someone that "quit" he sure checks ffxiah forums a lot and seems to know whats going on. Sorry my gear wasn't good enough for you standards. If you want the title of being "uber" you can have it. Someone that sits on their fat a$$ all day and plays on the computer while each day goes by is ok by me. You can have that life, but when the servers go down you will have nothing.

The title of "Uber"? I have no idea what you mean by that. I like the fact you didnt say he didnt do everything for you which just makes you look 100% more stupid. I just dont get how you can bash him on a forum after he done all that for you. He prob isnt the only person who quit who still checks ffxi realted forums and websites. infact I told him about your post on msn and he just laughed at you. I also like the fact that you seem to think I sit on my *** all day playing a game. You dont know me and I dont know you, gardy told me all about you though and how much of a *** you are. If anything people should avoid you incase you need another job leveling. . But back to the subject at hand, I aint saying gardy wasnt an *** because he was. People thought he was an *** because he didnt take no ***from anyone instead of just sit there and take it all like everyone else does he gave just as good if not more then what he got. I knew gardy for awhile and in that time I didnt have a problem with him. He helped me alot with stuff before i moved servers.
[+]
 Caitsith.Gtruck
By Caitsith.Gtruck 2009-08-19 20:07:15
Link | Citer | R

Splatz said:
Gtruck said:

The title of "Uber"? I have no idea what you mean by that. I like the fact you didnt say he didnt do everything for you which just makes you look 100% more stupid. I just dont get how you can bash him on a forum after he done all that for you. He prob isnt the only person who quit who still checks ffxi realted forums and websites. infact I told him about your post on msn and he just laughed at you. I also like the fact that you seem to think I sit on my *** all day playing a game. You dont know me and I dont know you, gardy told me all about you though and how much of a *** you are. If anything people should avoid you incase you need another job leveling. . But back to the subject at hand, I aint saying gardy wasnt an *** because he was. People thought he was an *** because he didnt take no ***from anyone instead of just sit there and take it all like everyone else does he gave just as good if not more then what he got. I knew gardy for awhile and in that time I didnt have a problem with him. He helped me alot with stuff before i moved servers.

Because I didnt want to take up a whole page and keep a post going that no one cares about. Good thing thats not happaning here though. I dont look stupid for anything we were good friends he played my guy and I played his I'm not denying that we bought gil we split it we windowed we split it. We flamed people on forums etc. How will you respond to this? You will flame me more I'll flame you more people will read it have their opinions maybe even contribute to it. Then the post will die. So if you want to reply to a loop hole in my post because you have nothing better to do go ahead I can't stop you. Just sit back and laugh.
[+]
 Caitsith.Rephlex
By Caitsith.Rephlex 2009-08-20 23:36:17
Link | Citer | R

Splatz said:
I knew gardy before i moved servers and i also know he leveled all of your jobs for you to 75. I also know you got greedy and bitched at him because the jobs he was leveling for you wasnt 75 yet. He also told me you done nothing for yourself and would cry about things when things didnt go your way. So before you post something about this player maybe you should think about what he did for you which is what you forgot to mention. I have seen you about and you have no idea how to play your RDM, NIN or PLD. Also each time I checked you, you have such ***gear it made me laugh each time.

As for gardy yeah he was an *** but he was a good player who knew what he was doing.He didnt take no ***from anyone and gave back just as good as he got which is prob why alot of people didnt like him. He didnt run of with the linkshell bank at all. Last I heard he quit ffxi. His linkshell Bust was a good shell and they knew what they were doing just that people got greedy and I dont think he could handle it anymore so he broke the linkshell. Pushy remade and run off with the currency to Garuda after one run. So maybe Rephlex you wanna talk about that since you must be a pushy fan. I dunno the details but this is what I hear from the few friends I have on Caitsith.

tl;dr
Gtruck is sad he has no one to level his jobs anymore, Rephlex is a pushy fan, Gardy is an *** but was a good player just that he didnt take ***from anyone.

Thanks for your input. To be honest I have never met Pushy. My comment was based on a few encounters with Gardy outside of a shell actually. My word of warning stemmed from this simple question in my social LS:

<me>"Any hints on what Endgame LS's to pursue?"
<Entire Linkshell>"Anything other than one run by Gardy."
<me>"Oh..? Why?"
<Flood protection enabled>

I encountered him at random post facto. The first time was an unwarranted intentional MPKing of my BST duo with the added comment "Do I look like I give a ***?" and the rest were childish attempts at acting out for either the sake of attention or by someone trying extremely hard to mimic Bender from the Breakfast Club.

To be honest I am not interested in the Drama. I just finished the basic forum equation of "Reputed Assclown" + "LS recruitment thread" = "Informed player responding with word of warning." I was encouraged to do so by others as well.

As to Gardy "Not taking ***from anybody."...
An angry Clint Eastwood... does not take ***from anybody.
Marsalis Wallis... did not take ***from anybody.
Zsa Zsa Gabor arguably.... does not take ***from anybody.

Prowling the FFXI landscape while going out of your way to be an *** in an environment governed by reputation... makes you exactly that. An ***.

As for GTruck. I do not know him to the extent you claim, however, the brief times I have been within his presence have left me with nothing but admiration. He by all means seems to be a stand up guy that cares about others and his own reputation. Something that Gardy seems to either not understand or care to.
[+]
 Caitsith.Rephlex
By Caitsith.Rephlex 2009-08-20 23:37:19
Link | Citer | R

Enternius said:
This is the coolest thread I've ever seen on this website. I wish I knew Gardy so I could contribute.

Sell crazy somewhere else, Caitsith is all stocked up.
[+]
 Phoenix.Splatz
By Phoenix.Splatz 2009-08-21 06:29:31
Link | Citer | R

I find it hard that to beleive you didnt know pushy since you were in the same linkshell as him. You say you are not intrested in drama yet you add fuel to the fire by posting on these forums in the hope that gardy will reply.

I'm sorry gardy pissed you off but damn man its a game and he probley dont even remember you or know who you are. Let it go instead of being hell bent on causing drama about someone on a forum. His quit ffxi, whats it matter anymore?

It's nice to know the name gardy still rings in peoples head even after he quit. Greatbigsea was never a gardy fan anyway. Half of them was in his dynamis linkshell and they all got bitchy when they lost relic. So dont tell me you never knew pushpop because you did.

I dunno why people like to cause problems with other players. HE QUIT THE GAME! Forget it and move on lady.
[+]