Shut 'em Down!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Shut 'em down!
Shut 'em down!
First Page 2 3 ... 67 68 69 ... 99 100 101
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-23 14:14:33
Link | Citer | R

Technically it qualifies as "Boehnercare".

But if I recall he's more of Brandy man.

I'm more of a Glenlivet man myself. But do enjoy some Johnny Walker Black and sometimes the Blue label during the holidays.

This page is dedicated to:

get your helium-3 isotope mining on y'all.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-23 14:25:21
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Ragnarok.Sekundes said: »
If my tax man played pokemon I'd get a new tax man.
I think it diminishes your point to bring this up. Taste in games generally doesn't make any impact on ability to do one's job.

Its a reference to one of Kingnobody's many ad hominem tactics. He likes to call people children or kids on top of idiots to belittle them. When he can't respond intelligently.

It's not really about taste in games versus taste in games aimed at an age demographic. But like I said I'm just returning the ad hominem favor.
I can't help it if you act like a child.

you didn't really explain ***.. but do go on. I really love the parts when you state "givens" like A) have to apply B) qualify for a rebate. Oh really? Who do you think you're fooling with that ***, captain obvious? PS I said you can get rebates so kiss my *** cause you validated my point.

But you were referring to it that the government was giving out free money just because your insurance premium is "unaffordable," which, if you actually read the code, you would see that it is forcing the employer to make the premiums "affordable." Which the government doesn't know until you apply for the premium credit. It is not a tax rebate because it is not coming from the General Fund. It is coming from your bosses. The government is acting like a middleman. So, your point is not validated, just corrected.

Quote:
And thats how you "troll" (but it's not) and remain factually accurate and on topic.

Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you admit that I'm factually accurate.

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Wait a tik! Pokemon? Hmmm...KN might be younger than the usual P&R crowd.
I guess I am. That doesn't mean that I don't know what I'm talking about or have a political viewpoint.
Asura.Squishytaru said: »
Something about Kingnonsense admittedly acting differently on the internet than IRL? Hmm, so that means he is a closet liberal. As he likely not say he wants to throw people out to die face to face with someone.
So, what, you are an *** to your friends and/or coworkers? Is that what you are saying?

My point is, everyone acts different online than they do face-to-face. Everyone includes you too!
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-23 14:27:28
Link | Citer | R

Before I became rich and evil...
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-23 14:53:33
Link | Citer | R

I'm an ***

I'm an *** too!!!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-23 14:54:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I guess I am. That doesn't mean that I don't know what I'm talking about or have a political viewpoint.

Nothing wrong with that, and I never said either of those things. It does explain you're inability to let go though. There's another younger one in here that conducts himself more respectably. Just throwing that out there...

Again, it's about the approach. Have you mulled over Squishy's question yet?

But, do you ask yourself why are you being trolled?

Its a reference to one of Kingnobody's many ad hominem tactics. He likes to call people children or kids on top of idiots to belittle them. When he can't respond intelligently.

It's not really about taste in games versus taste in games aimed at an age demographic. But like I said I'm just returning the ad hominem favor.

I can't help it if you act like a child.

I think Zero, like most of us, have reached the point where this is becoming tiresome and cyclical. When that happens, you end up with JOKES. JOKES, JOKES, JOKES! Everyone who knows not to take this seriously jumps in, jokes at the thread's expense, self depricating jokes, and ribbings to everyone involved. You're making yourself the butt of it when you don't realize what's going on around you and keep riding roughshod through the thread with a chip on your shoulder. You're making it harder on yourself.

P&R Etiquette! You don't have to be Emily Post to know what's going on. There's my earboxing, and the last one I dole out to you, but you just seem so oblivious.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-23 14:56:40
Link | Citer | R

jokes at the thread's expense.

if this thread ever had any hope...it was right before that jerk Nikolce started posting...

damn him, damn him all to hell
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-23 14:58:10
Link | Citer | R

I'm an ***? Fine, if that is the way you see it Mr. Evolution.

They always say that the first step of correcting a problem is admitting to your mistakes.

Quote:
No, I treat people how I treat them. The only difference should be I don't throw things like [img] at them IRL. You seem to find it admirable to be two-faced.

I'm not the one who is throwing images around. That's Zero. Try again.

Quote:
I am just as likely to say anything I have said in this thread IRL as I am online. The only difference is how the conversation plays out. People being unable to accept what they have heard and wishing to resort to physical violence because they can't control themselves is an example. I haven't been afraid to get in those situations either. Someone who is as two-faced as you might not understand integrity though.
Yet, aren't you the one who is saying that you treat everyone with respect, even if you are not shown it? That I'm not worthy of your respect because of who I am?

I wonder if you really have friends you have and can be with face-to-face. Because if you continuously insult them and demean them, they aren't going to stay your friend for very long.

And you do admit that you treat people the same, regardless of in person or not.

And you also admitted you are an ***...
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-23 14:59:53
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

if this thread ever had any hope...it was right before that jerk Nikolce started posting...

damn him, damn him all to hell

Damn that mofo and his dance parties!

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-23 15:01:32
Link | Citer | R

@ Zahrah:
I did not mean to attack you with my answer, and if you felt that way, I'm sorry. I was just speaking my mind.

Also, if you are being trolled but it doesn't effect you, are you really being trolled at all? Isn't trolling supposed to create an emotional response? I have not done that at all.

I'm just speaking my mind. That is all I ever do.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-23 15:05:54
Link | Citer | R

I don't feel that way. Just giving you the heads up.
 Siren.Flavin
Serveur: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-23 15:12:48
Link | Citer | R

if this thread ever had any hope...it was right before that jerk Nikolce started posting... damn him, damn him all to hell
We already damned him to hell a couple of times... the *** keeps getting out... he's too evil for that place too...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-23 15:14:37
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Flavin said: »
if this thread ever had any hope...it was right before that jerk Nikolce started posting... damn him, damn him all to hell
We already damned him to hell a couple of times... the *** keeps getting out... he's too evil for that place too...
Maybe we should damn him to New Jersey?
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-23 15:21:11
Link | Citer | R

We were just alking about keeping him in hell here... I never said I hated the guy...
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-23 15:23:53
Link | Citer | R

We were just alking about keeping him in hell here... I never said I hated the guy...

How very Neil Gaiman's Sandman of you...I like the cut of your jib.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-10-23 15:59:53
Link | Citer | R

/sigh

This is just getting painful. We need a new thread.
Noooooooo. This thread hasn't failed to entertain each and every day since the shutdown. Don't ruin this for me!

-looks over at Ni-

Nice thread you got there, Zah. Would be a shame if something were to happen to it.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-23 16:04:29
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

/sigh

Noooooooo. This thread hasn't failed to entertain each and every day since the shutdown. Don't ruin this for me!

-looks over at Ni-

Nice thread you got there, Zah. Would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

AHHHH!!!!! Pleebo! I found that upper-decker you left us! It was YOU! I was blaming Flav the entire time!
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-23 16:07:15
Link | Citer | R

Always blaiming me...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-23 16:11:29
Link | Citer | R

Always blaiming me...

Fecal matter doesn't seem like Nik's style, so the finger of shame defaults to you. Mosin had to clean that up, BTW, and now he's sick! Coincidence? I think not!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-10-23 16:24:40
Link | Citer | R

/sigh

-looks over at Ni-

AHHHH!!!!! Pleebo! I found that upper-decker you left us! It was YOU! I was blaming Flav the entire time!
That was my original idea but I saw that someone beat me to it once I opened the tank. So I just pooped in the bidet.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-23 16:32:42
Link | Citer | R

/sigh

-looks over at Ni-

That was my original idea but I saw that someone beat me to it once I opened the tank. So I just pooped in the bidet.

Man, poor Mos! Another mess!

Hmmm...There's a mystery afoot! I'll have to interrogate Hev, Jos, and Mag then. Mag is the least likely, which makes him the most likely suspect!

EDIT: Skully's reappearance is quite suspect also.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-23 17:01:03
Link | Citer | R

Always blaiming me...
Fecal matter doesn't seem like Nik's style, so the finger of shame defaults to you. Mosin had to clean that up, BTW, and now he's sick! Coincidence? I think not!
It seems like it would be my style? you son of a... anyways lol... Mos did not clean up anything we have confined him to a small area like an animal while he is carrying the ebola but we did let him have XIV...
By Fumiku 2013-10-23 21:49:52
Link | Citer | R

Looks like the white house in contemplating a 6 month delay........
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2013-10-23 21:54:31
Link | Citer | R

Looks like NBC is guilty of stupid reporting again.
[+]
By Fumiku 2013-10-23 22:02:29
Link | Citer | R

I really don't see how you can think not doing a delay would be a good thing given the current situation of the the website. I would be very surprised that they can get the site up in time.

You really are a die hard fan of supporting dumb ***that doesnt work.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-10-23 22:11:38
Link | Citer | R

Fumiku said: »
I really don't see how you can think not doing a delay would be a good thing given the current situation of the the website. I would be very surprised that they can get the site up in time.

The idea that they can't manage to get a website up and working with enough time for people to get registered and purchase a plan is laughable, but it seems to be the case. I'd support delaying the mandate at least 6 months from the time when the site is running at nearly perfect levels. If that takes the year that TPer's wanted, at least this is a good reason to delay it. And shame on the US government for failing to do something as trivial as building a website in 2014.

Private companies roll out websites all the time for a fraction of the cost of this website that see far less than their cost's share of the traffic that the marketplace is seeing. IF you're going to spend that kind of money, the ***better work...
By Fumiku 2013-10-23 22:22:14
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »
Fumiku said: »

The idea that they can't manage to get a website up and working with enough time for people to get registered and purchase a plan is laughable, but it seems to be the case. I'd support delaying the mandate at least 6 months from the time when the site is running at nearly perfect levels. If that takes the year that TPer's wanted, at least this is a good reason to delay it. And shame on the US government for failing to do something as trivial as building a website in 2014.

Private companies roll out websites all the time for a fraction of the cost of this website that see far less than their cost's share of the traffic that the marketplace is seeing. IF you're going to spend that kind of money, the ***better work...

My thing is, that Reid and Obama didn't want to budge on the health care law because they didn't want to look like a push over. I don't believe that the republicans were doing the delay for the will of the people, but they will look totally stupid for not agreeing to the CR with the attached one year delay if they do not get this site up in time and then put any kind of delay on it.

They had an out. The republicans gave it to them and chose to brave and then stupid instead of compromising.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 67 68 69 ... 99 100 101