Shut 'em Down!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Shut 'em down!
Shut 'em down!
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66 67 ... 99 100 101
 Asura.Calatilla
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2013-10-23 09:08:53
Link | Citer | R

When it first started the NHS was for UK residents ONLY. Then the government had the bright idea to open it up to everyone, so you got people from all across the globe getting free healthcare at the cost of the UK taxpayer, no extra money came into the country and the system started to buckle under the pressure.

Thats why it went to ***, it went from National Healthcare to World Healthcare. The British government seems to feel like they owe the rest of the world free hand outs.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-23 09:20:03
Link | Citer | R

Fumiku said: »
ON a side note.... WHAT THE FUC& IS WITH PEOPLE PASSING OUT AT OBAMA SPEECHES?!

It makes him look like a rock star... there are at least four at every event.

the pregnant diabetic was my idea btw...we stuck her in the sun for about four hours without any water but she looked like she was toughing it out.... so I aimed a couple more camera lights at her.

and luckily none of the cameras caught my smile when she hit the floor...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-23 09:20:32
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

Me thinks Juan is in before the trend on the whole "Republicans are at fault for failings in obamacare".

Lets see how long before the rest of the media catches on...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-23 09:22:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Calatilla said: »
When it first started the NHS was for UK residents ONLY. Then the government had the bright idea to open it up to everyone, so you got people from all across the globe getting free healthcare at the cost of the UK taxpayer, no extra money came into the country and the system started to buckle under the pressure.

Thats why it went to ***, it went from National Healthcare to World Healthcare. The British government seems to feel like they owe the rest of the world free hand outs.
At least your country had a period where it wasn't available to everyone.

But in America, we give out money to our enemies. Why do you think most Americans do not want to emulate the British system? It would be open to the world from day 0.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-23 09:28:00
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

the pregnant diabetic was my idea btw...we stuck her in the sun for about four hours without any water but she looked like she was toughing it out.... so I aimed a couple more camera lights at her.

TBH, I wouldn't put it passed the Obama Administration of putting a pregnant type 1 diabetic right behind Obama during his long speech about why his system failed and why it isn't his fault, so he looks like a hero when she faints.

You know, risk the life of 2 people for political posturing. I looked at the video and it almost looked like he was expecting her to faint...
 Siren.Flavin
Serveur: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-23 09:30:29
Link | Citer | R

lol I wasn't referring to survival... I look at income taxes, social security, medicare/aid as the same thing... your forced to buy into products like the the development of infrastructure... parks programs... garbage disposal... and a myriad of other government work that they put forward... Government workers...

Your forced to pitch in for many other peoples education as well... and well we've seen how well that can work out lol...

You can make the argument for Car insurance but that's only if you want to drive a vehicle... should we force someone then to get insurance before they get medical care or face large fines? I'm sure there are alot of people that would rather not get insured and take their chances on the road... While I don't think the government mandates that you insure your home (not completely sure) you pretty much can't get a loan if you don't...

and for this as well... your not really forced to buy a government product but like others you're just penalized if you don't... healthcare is a pretty standard part of life... I suppose it may not be a direct relation though so who knows lol...
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-23 09:33:25
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

TBH, I wouldn't put it passed the Obama Administration of putting a pregnant type 1 diabetic right behind Obama during his long speech about why his system failed and why it isn't his fault, so he looks like a hero when she faints.

You know, risk the life of 2 people for political posturing. I looked at the video and it almost looked like he was expecting her to faint...
Well I think if anyone was put next to such a potent source of sulfur......
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-23 09:34:23
Link | Citer | R

It makes him look like a rock star... there are at least four at every event. the pregnant diabetic was my idea btw...we stuck her in the sun for about four hours without any water but she looked like she was toughing it out.... so I aimed a couple more camera lights at her. and luckily none of the cameras caught my smile when she hit the floor...
TBH, I wouldn't put it passed the Obama Administration of putting a pregnant type 1 diabetic right behind Obama during his long speech about why his system failed and why it isn't his fault, so he looks like a hero when she faints. You know, risk the life of 2 people for political posturing. I looked at the video and it almost looked like he was expecting her to faint...
yeah because that would turn out well for him lol... though he is a politician...
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-23 09:38:40
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
It makes him look like a rock star... there are at least four at every event. the pregnant diabetic was my idea btw...we stuck her in the sun for about four hours without any water but she looked like she was toughing it out.... so I aimed a couple more camera lights at her. and luckily none of the cameras caught my smile when she hit the floor...
TBH, I wouldn't put it passed the Obama Administration of putting a pregnant type 1 diabetic right behind Obama during his long speech about why his system failed and why it isn't his fault, so he looks like a hero when she faints. You know, risk the life of 2 people for political posturing. I looked at the video and it almost looked like he was expecting her to faint...
Well I think if anyone was put next to such a potent source of sulfur......
ooo look at that razor sharp whit! lol...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-23 09:39:10
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Flavin said: »
lol I wasn't referring to survival... I look at income taxes, social security, medicare/aid as the same thing... your forced to buy into products like the the development of infrastructure... parks programs... garbage disposal... and a myriad of other government work that they put forward... Government workers...

Your forced to pitch in for many other peoples education as well... and well we've seen how well that can work out lol...

Government shouldn't count, because we need some sort of infrastructure to live in today's society. Now, back in the 18th-early 20th century, I wouldn't say that...

Quote:
You can make the argument for Car insurance but that's only if you want to drive a vehicle... should we force someone then to get insurance before they get medical care or face large fines? I'm sure there are alot of people that would rather not get insured and take their chances on the road... While I don't think the government mandates that you insure your home (not completely sure) you pretty much can't get a loan if you don't...

and for this as well... your not really forced to buy a government product but like others you're just penalized if you don't... healthcare is a pretty standard part of life... I suppose it may not be a direct relation though so who knows lol...
Car insurance was toeing the line. You are not forced to buy a subproduct if you don't have to use the primary product (Car is primary, car insurance being the subproduct). The concept being that you are still in control of buying car insurance, because most people (not including us who live in rural areas) do not need a car to live out our lives, so you don't need to buy car insurance if you don't have a car.

Like I said, it was toeing the line, but it didn't go over it.

Health Insurance is going over the line because the government is requiring you to buy into a product, or pay a penalty for not doing so. Health is not something you can control, so you cannot decide if you need insurance to cover it or not.

And the government doesn't mandate that you insure your home. Most people still do because that is a huge asset and if anything were to go wrong, it is very likely that you could lose your home over whatever issue was at hand.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-23 09:39:54
Link | Citer | R

You aren't penalized if you don't buy car insurance (if you choose not to drive). You aren't penalized for not paying income, SS, or medicade taxes (if you choose to not make any income). You aren't forced to pay for others education in all local districts (if you choose to not own property).

There's a way out of all of these concepts of "forced contributions" except this new healthcare mandate which starts of at ~$95 a year or 1% of your income whichever is higher ($400 if you make 40k a year) and is only going to go up. I understand your point as avoiding these other taxes isn't really practical, but there is an obvious difference right?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-23 09:40:28
Link | Citer | R

yeah because that would turn out well for him lol... though he is a politician...
Except that it did turn out well for him. She nearly fainted, he "rescued" her, he looks like a hero.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-23 09:46:42
Link | Citer | R

Any other conspiracies? Does Obama plan to release a deadly strain of flu in order to prove his point that Americans need healthcare? Does he plan to disperse this flu virus via chemtrails?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-23 09:48:30
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Any other conspiracies? Does Obama plan to release a deadly strain of flu in order to prove his point that Americans need healthcare? Does he plan to disperse this flu virus via chemtrails?
I wouldn't put it past him....
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-23 09:50:05
Link | Citer | R

Except that it did turn out well for him. She nearly fainted, he "rescued" her, he looks like a hero.
I was speaking more to your putting a pregnant woman and her unbron baby in mortal danger as he attempts to pull her from the fires of mordor lol... hey I did admit that nothing is beyond a politicians ambitions or schemes too... just that putting someone in actual danger would really only be a bad thing for them...
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-23 09:50:37
Link | Citer | R

Ted Cruz did accuse Obama of putting people in his crowds to heckle him lol...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-23 09:54:24
Link | Citer | R

When you have ***for evidence, anything is possible. It isn't beyond the scope of politicians to do anything in order to accomplish an objective (Gulf of Tonkin, Watergate, NSA spying) but it's amusing how indoctrinated some people have become with regards to Obama. He can do no good and anything he does is obviously part of a 12 step plan to rape America.

He's like a brilliant chessmaster, the Xanatos of Democrats. When he's done destroying healthcare, he's going to let all the immigrants in and then put everyone in FEMA worship camps where you'll be forced to sing songs of praise to Michelle. "How many Obamas do you see?" "There are four Obamas!" *activates pain device* "No, there is only one Obama. Your lord and savior."
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-23 09:55:49
Link | Citer | R

I never accused him of anything.

Like I said earlier, it is hard to talk to liberals because they automatically kneejerk to anything by making anything anyone ever said and making it 100x worse off, then cry about it.

They are just as bad as the Tea Party. Only issue is, TP is only a small group in the conservative base. Liberals cover nearly the entire left.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-23 09:56:56
Link | Citer | R

I was speaking more to your putting a pregnant woman and her unbron baby in mortal danger as he attempts to pull her from the fires of mordor lol... hey I did admit that nothing is beyond a politicians ambitions or schemes too... just that putting someone in actual danger would really only be a bad thing for them...
I think we agreed on the same thing. I was just pointing out the dangers in playing that game...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-23 10:01:03
Link | Citer | R

Like I said earlier, it is hard to talk to liberals because they automatically kneejerk to anything by making anything anyone ever said and making it 100x worse off, then cry about it.

They are just as bad as the Tea Party. Only issue is, TP is only a small group in the conservative base. Liberals cover nearly the entire left.

You're the party facing serious demographic issues in addition to civil war and gerrymandering. All the party can do now is try to tear down because it has nothing to offer the country but backwards policy and war.

If you believe that politicians all come in shades of blue or red then congratulations, you've taken the bait hook line and sinker.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-23 10:03:57
Link | Citer | R

why wont this thread just die?

I know I've played my part at times but the shut down is over.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-10-23 10:06:16
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Because the thread is taking gov't subsidies to buy healthcare in order to avoid mod cancer.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-23 10:06:59
Link | Citer | R

You're the party facing serious demographic issues in addition to civil war and gerrymandering. All the party can do now is try to tear down because it has nothing to offer the country but backwards policy and war.

I love how the liberals say "backwards policy." Because by going downwards towards a death spiral of mediocrity and non-existent economic growth is moving forward, then I would rather go backwards, thank you very much.

Quote:
If you believe that politicians all come in shades of blue or red then congratulations, you've taken the bait hook line and sinker.
There has been little evidence to show otherwise. But then again, you consider Obama as a moderate conservative, so that shows the flawed thinking you have when it comes to politics.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-10-23 10:08:25
Link | Citer | R

Stop posting then.

Or continue posting meaningless dribble, if you want to try to get this thread locked.

I know, tell us how well your horse is doing by using charts depicting the lunar calendar.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2013-10-23 10:11:25
Link | Citer | R

Nah... a common misconception.

The country is largely more full of conservatives than liberals. It always has been, DC is not representative of the rest of the country in the least. Conservatives just have an awful messaging device, and lets face it, they are heavily outnumbered in the media industry. They also lack good leaders who are able to articulate conservatism, connect with the voter, and act on their agenda instead of reacting to the agenda of liberals.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-23 10:15:04
Link | Citer | R

Tybalt, I knew it was you all along, you killed Mercutio you ***!!!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-10-23 10:18:15
Link | Citer | R

Stop posting then.

Or continue posting meaningless dribble, if you want to try to get this thread locked.

I know, tell us how well your horse is doing by using charts depicting the lunar calendar.

How about pretending to know anything about the cost of health care or health insurance then later admitting you don't know anything about the cost of healthcare because you never been to the hospital?

Or How about you call someone a kid in a condescending manner while you post about how much you love your pokemons?

See I play my part.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-23 10:22:33
Link | Citer | R

They also lack good leaders who are able to articulate conservatism, connect with the voter, and act on their agenda instead of reacting to the agenda of liberals.

The problem is they lack the understanding about how to spin stealing candy from children to pay down the national debt as a good thing...

No matter how many times I tell people stealing children's candy helps prevent tooth decay...they still get upset when I take the candy away.

I only step on them when they have a firm grip... I don't know what everyone gets so upset about.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-23 10:23:19
Link | Citer | R

why wont this thread just die? I know I've played my part at times but the shut down is over.
Tybalt, I knew it was you all along, you killed Mercutio you ***!!!
This thread will never die! This is our random thoughts ***! Banzaiiii!!!!!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-23 10:27:15
Link | Citer | R

They also lack good leaders who are able to articulate conservatism, connect with the voter, and act on their agenda instead of reacting to the agenda of liberals.
The problem is they lack the understanding about how to spin stealing candy from children to pay down the national debt as a good thing... No matter how many times I tell people stealing children's candy helps prevent tooth decay...they still get upset when I take the candy away. I only step on them when they have a firm grip... I don't know what everyone gets so upset about.
You just have to distract them with something shiny and take it while they're looking the other way...

You could pull the give em crap and make em think its good so they just give you the good and you take on the crap... then they even think they got the better of the deal! lol...
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66 67 ... 99 100 101