Oatx MNK / Tsuru. SAM LF Delve LS.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Oatx MNK / Tsuru. SAM LF Delve LS.
Oatx MNK / Tsuru. SAM LF Delve LS.
 Bismarck.Calindel
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: 32h2h
By Bismarck.Calindel 2013-09-19 19:17:02
Link | Citer | R

Hello Bismarck, new to the server, in need of a decent delve shell atm. I already possess Morimar and Foret megaboss wins and x7 megaboss pieces, several rnk15 nq delve sets and countless high end pieces, i'm pretty laid back but am just not interested in these shells now full of kids fulltiming 5/5 unaugmented skirmish armor thinking they have beat the game, I hold myself to a higher standard and am just looking for a group of people that care about their characters and the 17 other people relying on them to perform their job. I spend the majority of my time in events on my Oatixur MNK or Tsurumaru SAM but have 20 99s, I also have a nice DRG when the need for an angon *** arises, all my jobs have their corresponding relic+2 with dynamis xp trials done and the expected endgame gear, if anyone can help me out please contact me in game, a couple 1-5nm runs a night would suffice, as I said, have my MB wins and equipment, it doesn't have to be spectacular, just an experienced group of older players, thank you.