New Hot Gun
 Fenrir.Framerate
VIP
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: framerate
By Fenrir.Framerate 2013-08-20 02:13:44
Link | Citer | R

What's the new hot gun for COR since SoA come out? Something that's relatively obtainable, please! <3
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2013-08-20 02:26:27
Link | Citer | R

Surefire?

Visit the pirates lair >> http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/31312/the-pirates-lair-a-guide-to-corsair/
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-08-20 03:06:06
Link | Citer | R

Donderbus =/> Hgafircian +1 > Surefire
 Fenrir.Magi
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Magitek
By Fenrir.Magi 2013-08-20 03:30:14
Link | Citer | R

Ur the new hot gun Nitsuj.

ps. i'm on your server now!
 Bismarck.Helel
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2013-08-20 03:42:49
Link | Citer | R

Donderbuss and hgafircian +1 are nowhere near each other for pure damage, especially for COR. Even if hgarfircian has higher base damage (I don't know if it does/does not), it still has a higher delay, and far less marksmanship skill.

If it has magic attack or something interesting for QD, then it'd be worth getting alongside donderbuss.
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-08-20 05:31:38
Link | Citer | R

It doesn't, it's around 95+ I think, but maybe has some dmg+, I don't know. I have a donderbus, so either way it's not a massive deal for me.

Will probably grab one to use alongside if there's some nice QD enhancing traits to it.
 Odin.Creaucent
Serveur: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2013-08-20 05:39:37
Link | Citer | R

Got the +1 on my mule its got base dmg:86 and with a +2 stone I got dmg+11 dex+3 ratt+8.
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-08-20 05:47:26
Link | Citer | R

Hgafircian +1 increased from 86 to 95 - I think that might be a translation error, but I'm not 100% sure. Goes as high as DMG+12, so 107 if the 95 is correct.

Higher delay and missing out on 50 or so marksmanship skill, but still a very respectable gun.
By Pantafernando 2013-08-20 06:56:41
Link | Citer | R

The best gun is donderbus/ +1. This weapon is crafted using delve mega boss drop and scarletite ingot, what mean it will always be expensive, as this ingot isnt reducing its price like the mega boss drops, that are steadly falling.
This weapon is a lv119 one, and its a solution SE used to allow all jobs to have an hier lv weapon even with adoulin not totally released. So, for the weapons that dont drop from mega boss, a recipt was implemented. Most likely in next delves (marjami, yorcia) some mega boss should drop a gun. As we dont have the crafted and a direct drop weapon to compare, my guess that both will be the same in terms of strenght.
Bellow lv119, there will be implemented a gun lv116, most likely dropped from a naakual when a new area is released. That weapon is suppose to be stronger than even augmented guns lv113.
Guns lv 113 are the surefire and hgafircian +1. The difference about them is the path you want to choose: the lucky path or the money/plasm path. To fully augment a surefire, a nm t5 drop, you will need 600k plasm or almost 5m gil to buy the airlixir +2 and upgrade it in a chosen path. Hgafircian is easier to obtain (require do skirmish rala for base weapon, and yorcia skirmish for ki- given upon win- to upgrade it). Both versions not augmented are similar, and the skirmish one just will be stronger than surefire of youre lucky with your stones+2. Doing this path is easier as it require a little lucky to get simulacrums and good augmented, but can be expensive if you decide to buy the parts and stones, as the new skirmish was released just now, and parts price jumped from 10k to 100k. Good parts will cost 1m now, so waiting till prices settle down is smart, or just farm your own part.
Fnally the lv106 weapons, the bayld and skirmish 1 weapons, easily obtained but too weak compared to the previous. Still, will beat most of ah option.
So your choose about weapon will depend more on your gil. If you have a lot, buy donderbus, it wont be replaced in next updates. If you dont have access to plasm farming or dont have ki from nms, go to hagarfician +1, its a low man content, and a easy one. If you have both and some cash, go for surefire and choose your path by using airlixir. This is the safe path, no random related. But both will be replaced as you progress in adoulin, most like when the new wildeskeeper reive is released.
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-08-20 08:15:55
Link | Citer | R

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/117607-Skirmish-2-Equipment?p=5854710&viewfull=1#post5854710 If that comment is correct then I'd go for Hga +1 over Donder, with +12 from augment it has a lot more base damage than Surefire.

I guess it still needs more confirmation, though
 Odin.Shuinam
Serveur: Odin
user: Tyrael
By Odin.Shuinam 2013-08-28 12:46:56
Link | Citer | R

Hga+1 has the potential (with certain augments) to be the best ws gun, and unless you get something outrageous like Snapshot+5 then Donderbuss would still be the best DoT when shooting for tp.
 Asura.Hoshiku
Serveur: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-08-28 13:07:31
Link | Citer | R

Would think Donderbuss would still win on ws with the extra 53 marksmanship skill.
 Ragnarok.Zirael
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zirael
By Ragnarok.Zirael 2013-08-28 13:55:07
Link | Citer | R

https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B0A0wGYYRRdaZjdlNTdkNTEtMDMyYy00OTVmLWI4N2ItNDMwMDI1N2VkYWZk
Motenten's COR DPS spreadsheet.
 Valefor.Maurauc
Serveur: Valefor
user: Maurauc
By Valefor.Maurauc 2013-08-28 14:49:39
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Balloon said: »
http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/117607-Skirmish-2-Equipment?p=5854710&viewfull=1#post5854710 If that comment is correct then I'd go for Hga +1 over Donder, with +12 from augment it has a lot more base damage than Surefire.

I guess it still needs more confirmation, though

Oh hai: