{Bismarck} Selling Delve Boss Kills Cheap!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » {Bismarck} Selling delve boss kills cheap!
{Bismarck} Selling delve boss kills cheap!
First Page 2 3 4 5
By macsdf1 2013-08-16 16:01:40
Link | Citer | R

Barely kill... WE got the first boss kill on all servers, and first to kill all 3 on bismark, first to kill shark and bee, 2nd to kill toji.

Maybe it wasn't you selling for 30m, but someone was/was trying to. No idea who's in what shell really, every other shell just dies and reforms into new ones over and over and over, cept lunies, and AD. I wouldn't be surprised if shells break up again once 14 is out.
By failacious 2013-08-16 16:16:53
Link | Citer | R

macsdf1 said: »
Barely kill... WE got the first boss kill on all servers, and first to kill all 3 on bismark, first to kill shark and bee, 2nd to kill toji.

First kill =/= consistently killing. You ain't fooling anybody Macross, we do have friends outside the shell you know... I have all the respect for Lunies as does everyone else, but you're coming off as a jackass.

Edit: Let me clarify. You guys definitely got a bunch of kills before and post update and had a winning rate better than most.
[+]
By macsdf1 2013-08-16 19:18:07
Link | Citer | R

How am I a jackass for offering to sell KI for 10m.
We worked hard on those first kills, before strats were out and copied.

NO one has perfect boss kill rate, lag spike and you lose. Peeps making a mistake you lose. Peeps getting killed by mayhem too? Heck how many got bee wins before ammo update and prepatch shrug.

Anyways offer still stands 10m for bee toji, sharks 13m. Thx for the bumps.
By macsdf1 2013-08-16 20:31:58
Link | Citer | R

this is why we don't do 20m for all drops.
 Bismarck.Bigheadkitty
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Bigheadkitty 2013-08-16 21:05:32
Link | Citer | R

Lol dual shoot and dual kneckaaaaaaaaaaa!
By failacious 2013-08-16 21:32:39
Link | Citer | R

macsdf1 said: »
NO one has perfect boss kill rate

Last time I've checked we haven't lost a single delve boss in over 2-2.5 months? That's pretty much near perfect. And the jackass part is how you are coming off when we were offering a service no one else was saying how terrible people we were and only idiots would buy, and then you turn around and start selling XD

No one else from other servers or a good chunk of bismarck know but when we shouted, macross always harassed us for selling. The irony is too much sometimes...

Edit: We also give them all drops because we are capped on every member. We've seen plenty of people walk away with amazing pools. Guy got shark gkt/dagger/head/feet the other night, we were stoked for him.
By macsdf1 2013-08-16 21:49:08
Link | Citer | R

Wait wait wait, when did I ever say how terrible you guys were?
I was just saying there's no plasma farming shouts why pay 30m for a clear when you may very well not get the item you want, and no way to get 200k+ plasma for weapon/gear you want.
+ to buy it after.

Do you take them back if they don't get what they want for free or something I don't know about? What if they paid 30m, and got the pool I just ss, that's a pretty bad deal for them. Course they can get lucky and hit the jackpot and get 4 drops, but even so, 20m to us, and they would have gotten em all too, with less risk.

I said hold off on buying, see if you can kill them in a pickup group once they patch and everyting becomes super easy. Some groups actually did win, but still there are those who don't have groups or they can't still I guess.

Grats you are perfect in 2 months, we aren't. ***happens, heck I crashed twice today, good thing im not a sch right. I never crash, but today twice. Maybe your sch stunners are just 'that good' i dunno.
 Bismarck.Chikamatsu
By Bismarck.Chikamatsu 2013-08-17 08:49:17
Link | Citer | R

We don't sell at 30m, stop saying this please, you're giving out false information.

And as a side-note, if you're dying to Mayhem, either your DD's are being reckless or your WHM isn't focused enough, you really shouldn't be having a problem with this.
 Bismarck.Siiri
user: uper1986
By Bismarck.Siiri 2013-08-17 09:33:38
Link | Citer | R

I had a friend who went with Macross's group and he said they did an excellent job. I am trying to get a win without paying but if I have to they seem like an great choice.

Also, I do remember the 30 million price before the last update, so not sure why those groups are denying that now. Of course after the update it went way down.
 Bismarck.Chikamatsu
By Bismarck.Chikamatsu 2013-08-17 11:05:51
Link | Citer | R

Nobody denied that those were prices 4-5 weeks ago, however quoting old information which has no relevance currently is misleading and simply deters people, it's not necessary. Prices were dropped as the clears became easier and more people were successfully doing them.
By macsdf1 2013-08-17 17:23:28
Link | Citer | R

That's what I said, 30m is what you charged. When have I shouted it was a bad idea to pay 30m since patch or have tried to 'deter' people from buying from you since. If see someone who I think is overcharging I will say something shrug, is nothing against you or your ls. If someone shouted to sell alex for 15k, I'd be sure to shout back it's not worth that much, same ***.
 Bismarck.Chikamatsu
By Bismarck.Chikamatsu 2013-08-17 17:43:05
Link | Citer | R

You were doing it when I was yelling to sell clears without a price even being mentioned. You're just a troll and everyone knows it, there's no point to carrying on any discussions here.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Mankey
By Bismarck.Mankey 2013-08-17 19:43:43
Link | Citer | R

They see me trollin', they hatin'.
By Fyea 2013-08-17 19:53:59
Link | Citer | R

I used to think Macross was an okay person. But with all the misinformation he is spreading even after being corrected it's quite underhanded and definitely trolling.
By Pantafernando 2013-08-17 19:58:00
Link | Citer | R

The worth price is the one that costumers accept to pay.
Market will judge how high or low is the worth price.
By macsdf1 2013-08-17 20:37:39
Link | Citer | R

You don't shout your price for a reason. People asked you and got your 30m asking price and told me. Second hand info sure.

Not once have I lied or miss informed in this thread. Did you not charge/try to charge 30m for KI prepatch? I never sent any tells inquiring about price with some secret mule but more than one person told me about it shrug. Heck was like 34m not even 30, maybe so you can get 2m per guy?

Is it not true it would be better to wait till patch, and see how more powerful nq delve weapons are, and to try and kill the megaboss in pickups first, before shelling out 20-30m? How is giving peeps my honest opinion trolling?

Not once have I yelled after patch saying they shouldn't buy from you now have I? You guys are just mad you're getting undercut, just admit it. Are you suddenly not getting customers no more for 20m or whatever you ask?

You yell to advertise stuff, expect people to respond. Yell to sell a senbaak or something for 50m and you will get some lols. That is not trolling. Why don't you just shout selling clears for 20m!!! instead of send a tell to get price!
 Bismarck.Unagi
user: Unagi
By Bismarck.Unagi 2013-08-17 20:49:47
Link | Citer | R

/Popcorn !
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-08-17 20:54:32
Link | Citer | R

Mac has always been pretty blunt and honest regardless of the player its associated to. Even with members he does the same and he has always been one to tell people when something is worth it or not and always has joked around. (Catalyst)They were selling it for 30m and after patch it was 20m+5m per item you wanted to lot. Case closed move on people. Buy from them or stop posting this is just getting childish now
By macsdf1 2013-08-17 21:53:05
Link | Citer | R

Since my last post, gotten multiple tells from people confirming you were asking 34m prepatch, so pls don't call me a liar about that. Or maybe your leader was asking 34, and telling you guys he was charging 20 and skimming from the top? I dunno.

Anyhow today's a free day, tomorrow more shark and tojis probably. Thx for the free bumps.
 Bismarck.Llewelyn
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Llewelyn 2013-08-17 22:10:21
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Chikamatsu said: »
Nobody denied that those were prices 4-5 weeks ago
By failacious 2013-08-17 22:30:23
Link | Citer | R

And stop thinking we are attacking you because you undercut us, if Lunarians can maintain a price of 10mil and it's members deem it worthwhile so be it. It's the fact at how you handled everything leading up to this. The fact at how you shouted back at us not to simply just wait and see how easy it would be post patch but how silly it would be to buy at all in the first place THEN turn around and start selling. Don't you see the hilarity in that? You can deny it and say that's not what you meant and it was just to inform the public to idle till patch but I believe you were harassing us even before the item bumps were announced. At that time you simply said "Level a useful job and join a group"

I think that YOU were just mad that we were selling and only ones selling for so long and probably begged the shell for that price to spite us. Cause why undercut so bad when you could have buyers for 20mil also if you and us were only sellers? Over time it would probably dwindle in price but the fact you open with a price in 10mil is definitely sending a message to the only other shell selling. But hey we can't control your prices so wish you and your buyers best of luck! Free bump!

Edit: Just saw the leader comment. Anyone else see how much of a jackass this guy really is? Not even a sack in the shell and representing Lunarians as it's seller and making off the wall comments like that. Then on top of it spinning stuff around instead of just accepting the facts. Disappointed in Lunarians leadership letting their dog loose. Especiallly since it's a known fact that half of his own shell blist him after events. Why am I feeding the troll again?
 Bismarck.Bigheadkitty
By Bismarck.Bigheadkitty 2013-08-17 22:58:31
Link | Citer | R

What are prices for each of you if you contribute. Say I were to go RNG to Bee and parse top 2 or 3 is it a reduced rate. Or If am RDM or SCH to others. (Already have bee clear). Lunies is price of 10 Mil to just enter in and afk? Catalyst is price just to go in get quarter mastered and afk at start? I'm actually interested in getting a shark clear at some point so these are serious questions.
By macsdf1 2013-08-18 04:08:31
Link | Citer | R

FYI I didn't set the price. If it was up to me I'd make it free. Why undercut? Why over charge? I like helping peeps shrug, 20m still prob out of the range of a casual player, heck even 10m maybe I dunno.

If we need people and they contribute fully then we dont' charge. Have done many free ones prepatch, though sadly not all were successful lol.

How is my leader comment making me a jackass? Heck don't even know who your leader is. Don't even know who is even in your shell, or even which shell. Assume you're in catalyst? Maybe I'm confusing you with other shells I dunno. All I know is peeps denied ever selling for 30m, so maybe there was something going on. No need to be so defensive.

Again, no clue you changed or lowered your prices. you don't say it in your yell, so if you wan't to blame someone for 'spreading old false information' blame yourselves as well. Was just going by what peeps told me. I guess I was wrong about your price, so sorry about that. NO harm intended.

Can just enter and afk if you want. Usually will throw you on a cor or brd or mage job to throw out a heal etc. Entirely up to you, if you just want to sit at zone and afk works too.
 Bismarck.Bigheadkitty
By Bismarck.Bigheadkitty 2013-08-18 08:11:07
Link | Citer | R

Main reason I ask about the afk part is that most of you guys do the clears while I'm at work so my wife would have to log me in. if she played my char you all end up dead lmao.
 Bismarck.Chikamatsu
By Bismarck.Chikamatsu 2013-08-18 08:20:39
Link | Citer | R

I'll re-iterate this again for you. We have not and do not deny that 4-5 weeks ago our prices were infact 30m+. Why? Because people were willing to pay that. Why when the Xbox One / PS4 is released, will it cost much more than it will 12 months down the line? Because as more sales are made, the market reduces and prices are adjusted to suit the needs of the customer. Just like buying clears, we started high and catered to those who were willing to pay, and now we've adjusted.

We've taken plenty of other people from outside the shell for free too, we've even had one of our members go on a run with you when you were short a Ranger. But let's face it, it wasn't out of kindness, it was because you were short of a certain job or people during that time and it helped you to do the event. We did it, when Fail posted in the other thread that if people were interested in coming on a run with us to send him a tell. Don't try and paint it any other colour than what it really is.

I personally have never had any problems with anyone in Lunarians, I've seen what you've accomplished and it's clear you're a good LS, but when they allow you to run your mouth and make posts like these, it really does shine a bad light on the rest of the people associated with you, despite none of them lowering themselves to your level and posting in this thread.

I'd also like to point out that when I was shouting last week, possibly Saturday I forget, I did include a price in my yell. I can't prove this because, well, I don't screenshot my yells. Just because you didn't see it doesn't make it a lie.

Bismarck.Mankey said: »
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

Bigheadkitty - You can come in and AFK on any job you like, all drops from the 5 NMs leading up to the Mega Boss and the gear he drops also is yours alone. Synthesis Materials and Airlixirs are retained by us. And you get this for a static price. If you're interested let me know via PM or /tell in-game and we'll work something out.
 Bismarck.Osaia
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2013-08-18 10:06:27
Link | Citer | R

How much is the total plasm yield from 5nm+1boss?
 Phoenix.Supakoneko
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Supakoneko 2013-08-18 10:19:38
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Osaia said: »

70,000 plasm
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-08-18 15:08:52
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Supakoneko said: »
Bismarck.Osaia said: »

70,000 plasm
69500 if no fodder is killed i believe :S but close enough!
By macsdf1 2013-08-18 16:25:12
Link | Citer | R

forgot to mention, sundays we start earlier, 3pm pst usualy.