Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-04 09:15:43
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
What do you do if the opposite happens?
Ya know if you get out of a relationship? Do you get shipped to loser single server?
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-04 09:16:02
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
No doubt i'm quitting XI (at least for the time being), I'll give XIV a shot (don't get me wrong, the game itself is AMAZING, but if the glitches don't get worked out, then I honestly dunno if I could play it) still need to cancel my content id so it doesn't roll over next month >.> been too busy with school *** >.> someone do my math homework for me :O

Edit: yeah, last night was fun :3
Well if I have such problems with the beta install now >.> All I am doing is frustrating myself trying to fix problem after problem and its isn't fun any more :<

Are you going to come back to 11 or just done ? =/
What math homework:O

Edit !~ Still can't download that closed beta file <.< Am wondering if I should just delete ffxiv entirely and start fresh >.<
Patience. I'll have the 4.7GB file up soon (95% uploaded). Go ahead and download the other patches listed under 'open beta'.

Edit: I missed a whole page of posts before I replied to that. whoops.
 Ramuh.Tousou
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-04 09:16:46
Link | Citer | R

you know~ I understand that yes its a beta , yes there will be glitches, but does no one see that the company has to mass produce the finished product, package and mail it worldwide and have it in stores by sept 22(projected release)? Not only that but they have to make sure all the reg codes are unique etc etc
Two words: Starcraft 2
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-04 09:16:51
Link | Citer | R

erm because her quote made me think back over how many times that happened in game? lol

if I wanted to be bitchy, I could~ Doubt anyone has seen that side of me here

/shrug

Cant please everyone with a general statement obviously
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-04 09:17:55
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Why so un-srs?
The worlds coming to an end!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-04 09:18:02
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Tousou said:
you know~ I understand that yes its a beta , yes there will be glitches, but does no one see that the company has to mass produce the finished product, package and mail it worldwide and have it in stores by sept 22(projected release)? Not only that but they have to make sure all the reg codes are unique etc etc
Two words: Starcraft 2
EQ 2 ;)
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-04 09:18:09
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
What do you do if the opposite happens?
Ya know if you get out of a relationship? Do you get shipped to loser single server?
change subject class doesnt like it ~
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-04 09:19:21
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:
No doubt i'm quitting XI (at least for the time being), I'll give XIV a shot (don't get me wrong, the game itself is AMAZING, but if the glitches don't get worked out, then I honestly dunno if I could play it) still need to cancel my content id so it doesn't roll over next month >.> been too busy with school *** >.> someone do my math homework for me :O

Well if I have such problems with the beta install now >.> All I am doing is frustrating myself trying to fix problem after problem and its isn't fun any more :<

Edit !~ Still can't download that closed beta file <.< Am wondering if I should just delete ffxiv entirely and start fresh >.<
Patience. I'll have the 4.7GB file up soon (95% uploaded). Go ahead and download the other patches listed under 'open beta'.

Krizz you have been awesome to go the extra mile for everyone ^^ Honestly =) And I cant thank you enough for /facepalming your way through my newbness!! I have all the other patches ready unless there is a new one today!
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-04 09:19:45
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Tousou said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
And your boobs are bigger
Too bad I'll probably be stuck wearing cloth my entire life. I don't know anyone who wants to play Mages.
I made one... despite some small improvements I'm already thinking of making a different character. God they really need to fix it alot. And stuff that isn't necessarily a mage but would help. Like making targeting easier. It's horribad on keyboard

I am not sure this game should be released so soon~ It is really not close to being ready =/

Yeah i'm kinda seeing that also, but I guess i'm kind of and optimist when it comes to this, I really do hope that they are ready by time :)
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-04 09:21:16
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:

Krizz you have been awesome to go the extra mile for everyone ^^ Honestly =) And I cant thank you enough for /facepalming your way through my newbness!! I have all the other patches ready unless there is a new one today!

I noticed that donate thingy on his page, if I had the money i'd so donate to him :) (nothing to see here, move along :p) he's doing such a *** awesome job ^^
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-04 09:25:33
Link | Citer | R

I noticed
Shhhh! I've kept it mostly hidden so far.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-04 09:28:07
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:

I noticed

:p fixed :p
 Ramuh.Tousou
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-04 09:28:24
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:

I admit. I was tempted to send you a comment with $.02
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-04 09:29:12
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Tousou said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

I admit. I was tempted to send you a comment with $.02
lol'd

Too bad paypal would've taken .01 of that. ($10 donation turns into 9.41)
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-04 09:31:34
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Anjali said:
erm because her quote made me think back over how many times that happened in game? lol

/shrug

See here is the thing, I'd say the same thing if my best friend was playing xiv without me with another friend and they mentioned to me how much fun it was. So I don't even see what it has to do with single people or not, and we like um... chatted about this paticular topic just the other day on msn? So don't treat me like I'm dumb, I only put it all in context and it makes sense that way. You can play innocent all you like, but chuuu is my friend and I'll defend her.

Inb4 I attack someone I do not know? You are so right..

And I remember that conversation well so
pot/kettle

And if you have anything further take it to Pms.. drama is not my thing :) kthxbai
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-04 09:32:51
Link | Citer | R

I need someone to talk to on MSN :O my brains melting from writing this damn essay ~.~
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-04 09:33:17
Link | Citer | R

cat msn nao :O im there
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-04 09:33:53
Link | Citer | R

cat msn nao :O im there

Hit me up with a message when your on :D

Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-04 09:36:07
Link | Citer | R

Rwawrrrrrrrrrr
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-04 09:36:31
Link | Citer | R

/sigh
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-04 09:36:42
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
/sigh
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-04 09:37:52
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Anjali said:
Sylph.Anjali said:

/shrug

See here is the thing, I'd say the same thing if my best friend was playing xiv without me with another friend and they mentioned to me how much fun it was. So I don't even see what it has to do with single people or not, and we like um... chatted about this paticular topic just the other day on msn? So don't treat me like I'm dumb, I only put it all in context and it makes sense that way. You can play innocent all you like, but chuuu is my friend and I'll defend her.

Inb4 I attack someone I do not know? You are so right..

And I remember that conversation well so
pot/kettle

And if you have anything further take it to Pms.. drama is not my thing :) kthxbai

pot/kettle? Explain the relevance of that. I didn't say anything to even validate that phrase lol. The other day we talked about how you didn't want to talk to Dasva because Chuuu will get jealous. I tried to explain to you that Chuuu is actually really nice and just has some issues. Then you randomly post a "general statement" about jealous partners with a quote from Chuuu and try to act like none of it is related and I'm just trying to cause drama? Maybe you should read what you type before you go around making "general statement"s about people you "don't know".

Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-09-04 09:42:15
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Rwawrrrrrrrrrr

Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-04 09:44:26
Link | Citer | R

inb4 everyone thinks im out to get their man the plot thickens when the "bad girl" announces she is a lesbian D: stay tuned for the next episode of

Gays of our lives >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-04 09:46:21
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
/sigh
First Page 2 3 ... 9308 9309 9310 ... 18549 18550 18551