Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-13 15:13:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Stop buying the movie theater popcorn!
Well I meant the games but yeah if you bought snacks at a theater it probably would run that much. I once saw a lady pay $7 for a movie and $40 for snacks/drink etc

I end up smuggling drinks ( of various kinds ;) ) into the theaters when I go. Don't go lately though, prices keep on rising. 10.50 a ticket now. No thank youuu.
I get in free ;/
 Ramuh.Tousou
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-07-13 15:14:23
Link | Citer | R

Weird... Prices around here are only like $5-$7 pending theatre and how new the movie is.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-13 15:14:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Stop buying the movie theater popcorn!
Well I meant the games but yeah if you bought snacks at a theater it probably would run that much. I once saw a lady pay $7 for a movie and $40 for snacks/drink etc
I end up smuggling drinks ( of various kinds ;) ) into the theaters when I go. Don't go lately though, prices keep on rising. 10.50 a ticket now. No thank youuu.
Yeah I noticed that. A couple of months ago it was ~$8 here now it's $10 unless its 3d then like $15.

And I have a card to one of them and eventually used it enough to get a free movie. I go to turn it in but not good on 3D movies. I try another time and apparently can't use it on "new" movies. I ask how old do movies have to be for me to use it. They say over 2 weeks. This theater doesn't show anything but 3D movies for over 2 weeks pretty much and they couldn't understand why I was frustrated and said that was BS

I sneak in food or drinks sometimes though. Easy even if they check my backpack just need to put a coat on top of it lol
 Fenrir.Tool
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-13 15:15:14
Link | Citer | R

You can always claim you're hypoglycemic and walk in with your own goodies in open sight.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-13 15:15:26
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Tousou said:
Weird... Prices around here are only like $5-$7 pending theatre and how new the movie is.
Yeah but don't you live in the middle of nowhere?
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-07-13 15:17:13
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Tousou said:

I live in a suburb of Kansas City... So no.

@Row, I can't remember the last time I went to see a 3D movie, but I can check the prices again.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-13 15:18:57
Link | Citer | R

I haven't been to the movies since... Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. Damn.. o.o
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-13 15:19:08
Link | Citer | R

10.50 per adult here too where I live. All I know is if you know someone who works at one you can get in free. If she is a friend gf someone you know, or know several people so who cares.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-07-13 15:19:33
Link | Citer | R

Eastglen_Ticket_Prices said:
TICKET PRICES
Adult = $9.75
Child (4-11) = $7.25
Seniors (over 55) = $7.50
Matinee (before 6pm) = $7.50
Mon-Thurs All Seats All Day = $6.00- - EXCLUDES Midnight Shows! (special price only available at the Box Office)

3D Digital Adult = $13.00
3D Digital Child (4-11) = $9.75
3D Digital Seniors (over 55) = $9.75
3D Digital Matinee (before 6pm) = $10.25
Mon-Thurs All 3D Seats All Day = $9.00 (special price only available at the Box Office)
3D Ticket Must Be Purchased to Receive 3D Glasses!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-13 15:20:46
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Tousou said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Tousou said:
I live in a suburb of Kansas City... So no.
Close enough
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-13 15:24:31
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tool said:
You can always claim you're hypoglycemic and walk in with your own goodies in open sight.
I do that.
but I haven't went to a theater in a a coon's age.
edit:actually being hypoglycemic helps though
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-13 15:26:34
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
I do that. but I haven't went to a theater in a a coon's age. edit:actually being hypoglycemic helps though

Not sure if offend.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-13 15:28:51
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Lebanon, in Smith County, Kansas is the very middle of the USA according to the farmer's almanac (excluding alaska and hawaii)
Wonder where it would be if you included all the territories. Might end up being hawaii lol
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-13 15:33:12
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
I do that. but I haven't went to a theater in a a coon's age. edit:actually being hypoglycemic helps though

Not sure if offend.
I'm not sure about the word offend there.
It confused me to the Nth degree.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-13 15:34:53
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Lebanon, in Smith County, Kansas is the very middle of the USA according to the farmer's almanac (excluding alaska and hawaii)
Wonder where it would be if you included all the territories. Might end up being hawaii lol
It'd probably be somewhere in Washington
Idk we have territories as far south as australia and almost as far west as japan. But farthest east we have is maine lol
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-13 15:38:08
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Idk we have territories as far south as australia and almost as far west as japan. But farthest east we have is maine lol
I'm pretty sure it's just continental US.
:D
 Asura.Luelle
Serveur: Asura
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2010-07-13 15:38:47
Link | Citer | R

So back reading...I have a confession to make. I am not a pirate...I pay for my music, I have netflix and watch movies online that way...I know, I'm a horrible person.

Anyway, am I the only one who hate movies in 3d? I really don't like it, I think it's because of my eyesight because the 3d-ness ends up making the movie even harder to watch for me.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-13 15:40:14
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
I'm pretty sure it's just continental US. :D
Hence why I said I wonder where it would be if we included all the territories...

And he mentioned it was only continental
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-13 15:42:25
Link | Citer | R

First time I went to a 3D movie it made me dizzy, it just takes some getting used to for some people.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-13 15:44:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Luelle said:
Anyway, am I the only one who hate movies in 3d? I really don't like it, I think it's because of my eyesight because the 3d-ness ends up making the movie even harder to watch for me.
Lately kinda. It's more that I'm getting tired of spending more money too see a movie with less 3D than the previews before the movie
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-13 15:44:45
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
First time I went to a 3D movie it made me dizzy, it just takes some getting used to for some people.
yeahhh...
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-13 15:45:23
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
Not sure if offend.
I'm not sure about the word offend there. It confused me to the Nth degree.

I was making a slight joke, as a certain word in there is a racial slur... The south is wierd.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-07-13 15:45:28
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Luelle said:
Lately kinda. It's more that I'm getting tired of spending more money too see a movie with less 3D than the previews before the movie
I saw The Last Airbender in 3D last weekend. It was good. I think the 3D was definitely worth it, but not necessary. Avatar in 3D was pretty awesome though.
First Page 2 3 ... 7865 7866 7867 ... 18549 18550 18551