Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Ixe said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Ixe said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Brown recluses put the fear in me definitely lol @_@
I got chased by one once. I was like wtf why is it running after me!!! That and I knew it's bite could kill me eventually in a rather unfun way
Oh god.. That spider wanted BLOOD! ><
try getting chased by a Camel Spider
Meh that wont kill me.
They can if not treated :D
According to wiki they aren't even venomous at all.
But they can poison your ***. I've been to Iraq(Kuftal) many times. and they always have the option of poisoning you.
Osama Bin Laden.
So that's the cave he's been hiding in..

10 points if you noticed the Lizard raep.
 Caitsith.Surreal
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-07-06 22:42:19
Link | Citer | R

Poor lizzie lol
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-07-06 22:42:38
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
Bayonetta was awesome while it lasted but it's really short and has no replay value.

Rent it, I'd say.
And don't make Bayonetta jokes towards me.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 22:43:45
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Bayonetta was awesome while it lasted but it's really short and has no replay value. Rent it, I'd say.

.....Wait a sec... ...Oh ***..
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-06 22:44:15
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Ixe said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Ixe said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Brown recluses put the fear in me definitely lol @_@
I got chased by one once. I was like wtf why is it running after me!!! That and I knew it's bite could kill me eventually in a rather unfun way
Oh god.. That spider wanted BLOOD! ><
try getting chased by a Camel Spider
Meh that wont kill me.
They can if not treated :D
According to wiki they aren't even venomous at all.
But they can poison your ***. I've been to Iraq(Kuftal) many times. and they always have the option of poisoning you.
According to wiki they just prone to infection due to large gaping wound. Well except 1 study on one species that no one has been able to reproduce
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-07-06 22:45:47
Link | Citer | R

Time to ready the bazooka..
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 22:46:30
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Surreal said:

fap
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-07-06 22:47:26
Link | Citer | R

Big enough to eat cats and dogs and kill horses and cows..
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 22:47:50
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Big enough to eat cats and dogs and kill horses and cows..

Damn right.
 Asura.Abriannah
Serveur: Asura
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-07-06 22:48:23
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
They just give me the shivers.. But.. having it that close to my face... knowing it moved that fast.. UGH. D:

Just think of how fast and silently it moved, had you not seen it, you would have never known... Just like you don't know about those in and around your bed.. Sweet dreams, pumpkin.

Do you not like me very much or something.. ? You've never really been very kind to me or is this just your regular attitude to everyone?
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 22:49:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Abriannah said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
They just give me the shivers.. But.. having it that close to my face... knowing it moved that fast.. UGH. D:
Just think of how fast and silently it moved, had you not seen it, you would have never known... Just like you don't know about those in and around your bed.. Sweet dreams, pumpkin.
Do you not like me very much or something.. ? You've never really been very kind to me or is this just your regular attitude to everyone?

I just mess with people, not just you.
 Asura.Abriannah
Serveur: Asura
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-07-06 22:51:42
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Abriannah said:

Mmkay. I was just curious if I did something to offend you at some point in time that I should be apologizing for.
 Seraph.Pikachu
Serveur: Seraph
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-07-06 22:52:33
Link | Citer | R

im ok with the daddy long legs i see all the time, but if i see something other than that im running for the hills lol im just glad i live somewhere kinda cold where there are less bugs c.c
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-07-06 22:52:56
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Surreal said:

Jes!
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 22:53:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Abriannah said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
Mmkay. I was just curious if I did something to offend you at some point in time that I should be apologizing for.

No, I'm even worse to Darki. And she's like a friend of sorts.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-06 22:55:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Abriannah said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
Interesting story.

A long long long time ago like idk 25-30 years ago a bee got in my dads can of coke.

He took a drink and felt it as he was swallowing tried to spit it out. But well that's hard to do mid swallow. So it stung him in the throat from the inside and swelled up huge and almost died.

Needless to say to this day he always turns the tab around to the opening so they can't get in
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-07-06 22:55:45
Link | Citer | R

One thing that is scary about the Camel spider is say if it bites your foot in the middle of the night.. It will often paralyze and there's been reports of the spider gnawing on that particular spot throughout the night.. Very scary @_@ They can also run up to 10mph!
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 22:56:30
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
Interesting story. A long long long time ago like idk 25-30 years ago a bee got in my dads can of coke. He took a drink and felt it as he was swallowing tried to spit it out. But well that's hard to do mid swallow. So it stung him in the throat from the inside and swelled up huge and almost died. Needless to say to this day he always turns the tab around to the opening so they can't get in

And you quoted Abri and I for that....why?
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-07-06 22:57:28
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Surreal said:
One thing that is scary about the Camel spider is say if it bites your foot in the middle of the night.. It will often paralyze and there's been reports of the spider gnawing on that particular spot throughout the night.. Very scary @_@ They can also run up to 10mph!

Their max speed is probably the scariest part about them. There's a lot of big ants. And there's these funny little (bodied) ones with long legs that will follow you all day to stay in your shadow that can also run fast as hell
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-07-06 22:57:49
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
Interesting story. A long long long time ago like idk 25-30 years ago a bee got in my dads can of coke. He took a drink and felt it as he was swallowing tried to spit it out. But well that's hard to do mid swallow. So it stung him in the throat from the inside and swelled up huge and almost died. Needless to say to this day he always turns the tab around to the opening so they can't get in

Because he can?
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-07-06 22:58:48
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Bayonetta was awesome while it lasted but it's really short and has no replay value. Rent it, I'd say.

-.-
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 22:59:34
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
Because he can?

Speaking of Toyota; I was once at the lake and I spent like 4 hours skipping these lake-clam things back into the water after the water level had dropped.
 Seraph.Pikachu
Serveur: Seraph
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-07-06 22:59:36
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Abriannah said:

i quoted you too, and what?!
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-07-06 22:59:55
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Surreal said:

Their max speed is probably the scariest part about them. There's a lot of big ants. And there's these funny little (bodied) ones with long legs that will follow you all day to stay in your shadow that can also run fast as hell

Yeah.. And since they shed their skin periodically it's possible that eventually they might get larger than what they already are.
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-07-06 23:01:14
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

Yeah.. And since they shed their skin periodically it's possible that eventually they might get larger than what they already are.

Lol it's usually the little guys you gotta watch out for, cept when it comes to snakes. Those huge black emperor scorpions? Yeah not very poisonous. Those itty bitty ones? 10 mins
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 23:01:39
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Siren.Enternius said:
-.-

What do we have to do to get you to cosplay Bayonetta?
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
i quoted you too, and what?!

Yes but, Das' was like.. unrelated. It was a serious story, yet the WTFocity of the random quote made me lol. Then I felt bad for lolling at a guy almost dying from an internal bee sting.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-06 23:03:02
Link | Citer | R

Spiders aren't so bad. As far as I can read there have been almost no deaths in forever since pretty much all but the recluse have effective anti-venoms.

Even if you are as dumb as my sisters friend. She put her foot in her shoe 6 times and got bit each time and just took it out and was like huh before putting it back in. It wasn't until she got dizzy that she checked and noticed the black widow.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-07-06 23:03:19
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Siren.Enternius said:
-.-

Never happening. I don't cosplay anymore as it is.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-07-06 23:03:43
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

Lol it's usually the little guys you gotta watch out for, cept when it comes to snakes. Those huge black emperor scorpions? Yeah not very poisonous. Those itty bitty ones? 10 mins

True lol, I try to stray away from any snakes or spiders alike >< I definitely don't want to be seeing any Camel spiders anytime soon :/ but I'm sure I'll see more pictures if my boyfriend deploys to the middle east again lol..
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 23:03:53
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Siren.Enternius said:
-.-
Never happening. I don't cosplay anymore as it is.

Pleeeeease?
First Page 2 3 ... 7695 7696 7697 ... 18549 18550 18551