Game: FFXI
user: Loltron
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-06-05 02:00:20
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Fenrir.Gimmeurselables said:
Honestly, level pup.
NEVER!
Why did you turn nice advice into that DX?

Anyways bedtime, laters :]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-06-05 02:00:47
Link | Citer | R

Good idea, I should sleep on it.
 Asura.Abriannah
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-06-05 03:13:29
Link | Citer | R

Is anyone awake at this ungodly hour?! :o
I'm bored. I'd like entertainment, especially the korean pop music kind.

Dooodoodoodo...
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-06-05 03:15:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Abriannah said:

Dooodoodoodo...
I'm up too! >.> Playing a dumb game with someone.
 Shiva.Weewoo
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 03:16:43
Link | Citer | R

Insomnia ftl.
 Asura.Abriannah
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-06-05 03:43:15
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Asura.Abriannah said:

Dooodoodoodo...
I'm up too! >.> Playing a dumb game with someone.

At least you're playing a dumb game WITH someone. Im in a Nyzul group that can't get any members because its so late at night.

Baaaaah the INSOMNIA!
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 03:53:42
Link | Citer | R

Yeah... I'm stuck debating whether I should be a party healing, leg humping, ankle biting, perverted tarutaru or a badass bow shooting lesbian catgirl mithra. Or just go back to my elf and level dragoon >.>;
 Asura.Abriannah
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-06-05 04:03:33
Link | Citer | R

. . . That's quite the debate.. Considering they all have their own pro's and cons..

Tarus are *** adorable. Just saying. They make everyone happy, even if they are... clingy =3
Ummm who doesn't like Mithras? Honestly, everyone does. Im not sure why.. they're furry and mean.. but hey, it works!
Amd elfs.. yeah.. nothing going there for you.

My opinion, 1!

(I'm biased.. I'm WHM Taru and shes about as cute as you can get.)
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 04:06:20
Link | Citer | R

Awww, what's wrong with elves? But yeah, I am definitely leaning twords taru since I haven't really been that good at mages and trying something new and learning a different aspect of the game will be good for having quit for like 8 months and just coming back to a fresh toon.

Also as much as I <3 mithra, and would have so much fun being one, it kinda rules out my chance of flirting and gives pervs the wrong idea D:

Taru it is!
 Asura.Abriannah
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-06-05 04:08:01
Link | Citer | R

Aww!! Welcome back! =) What made you decide to come back?

Ohhh the music that is on Pandora at this hour...
Teeeehhee..
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 04:10:35
Link | Citer | R

Well, I kinda had a social fallout with some close friends and significant others in the game which left me emo and bored in the game so I quit and gave away all my gil/items.

Played WoW with my RL friend for a few months but got pretty bored with that quickly, especially since it was like one giant "I WIN" button.

I finally broke down and came to the realization that I still love FFXI as a game, and I can't let troubled water ruin something that has been a great part of my life over the years. There is still much to do and many opportunities to make friends and reobtain that comfort and happiness I relished so much in the past.

So here I am. Starting fresh from lvl 1 but keeping my elf to help myself farm and whatnot.

Hopefully once I finish my FFXI soundtrack mod project and other modding along with my spellcast lessons and finally deciding which toon to play. I can begin my journey anew~
 Asura.Abriannah
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-06-05 04:15:09
Link | Citer | R

I think that's the great thing about this game.. I've found some really precious people on here! Within time you'll find others. Sometimes I wonder if I knew if it was the people I loved or the game I loved. Im not quite sure.. But I'm fairly certain it's the people. Though leaving when 14 comes out sure makes me sad..

Oh how I ponder..

But I didn't know that this was CHARACTER making.. I guess the better question is what you love. =) Like jobs and if you wanna be cute or furry or you knoooww.. naturally.. I am all Melee, hume, blonde..

But.. I switched to Taru and started playing WHM in hopes that when I finished and got to 75.. Well, lets just say the plans went down. But I'm still glad I did it. I didn't think I'd do a mage job EVER. In all my years of gaming, I never played mage.
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 04:20:53
Link | Citer | R

I loved many people who were quite close to me years ago in the game, but unfortunately many have long since passed and gone onto other things and others went through tragic fallout and have long since been estranged.

I do however love FFXI as a game, and there are many aspects within it I enjoy so much. Be it the music, storyline, characters, job class gameplay, environments and zones, etc.

I think true happiness though comes when the two sides of the game intertwine into one harmonious and blissful experience. Unfortunately, it is very rare to reach such synergy. However, it is one I hope to achieve again someday like I did many years back.

A shame you're on Asura, I used to be there back in april before I quit. But now I'm on my home server shiva hoping things will piece together eventually.
 Asura.Abriannah
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-06-05 04:29:18
Link | Citer | R

I still am not quite sure if I like it here.. I miss old Pandy.. when I could run through and recognize almost all the names.. I dunno, I was thinking about it earlier. =)

I dont think the world wants me to be awake.. I keep trying to do things and I get turned down! I tried to do Nyzul, but couldn't get a group together.. tried going to Besieged to get some Enfeebling skills, only for it to end 5 minutes later.

Sounds like you've had some bad times with FF.. Youre strong for wanting to come back, and work past it all. ^^
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 04:32:59
Link | Citer | R

I suppose for every moment of happiness there eventually will be a trial of sadness. However, I don't want that to be the reason to stop everything and not try again for what brought me so much joy before.

Anyways, you should go sleep hun. Would be cool if you considered shiva or whatever if you're not happy in Asura. I know I was miserable there when Cele wasn't around. Besides, I really could use a BFF especially since I started fresh. It's ronery on Shiva when a fraction of my friends are still playing and most are caught up in EG lol.
 Asura.Abriannah
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-06-05 04:39:10
Link | Citer | R

Meh.. I dont want to go to sleep. I have finals next week, and this will be the only night I get to enjoy.. Im going to stay up SOOO late. =) Even though it's already.. 2:40 am. =3 I dont mean to keep you up, if I am.
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 04:41:00
Link | Citer | R

No worries. Always been a night owl. And with that a "5 more minutes" snooze button slammer and coffee drinker too. Well enjoy your night, and good luck on your finals ^^

Gonna mod my game and contemplate more songs for my soundtrack project thingy til I pass out lol.
 Asura.Abriannah
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-06-05 04:42:43
Link | Citer | R

Goodnight!! =)
 Ramuh.Tousou
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-06-05 04:54:44
Link | Citer | R

Awww, I was gone longer than I thought D:
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-05 04:55:14
Link | Citer | R

I'm just going to leave this here :3

G'nite everyone~

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Abriannah
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-06-05 05:04:13
Link | Citer | R

Uuuuuummm that's the longest one second in HISTORY.
of mankind.
of dinosaurs.
of like.. earths crust.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-05 05:36:33
Link | Citer | R

*yawn*

Q.Q I lost connection last night and as a result my stuff didn't sell ...

Lousy *** isp/shittyseservers.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-06-05 05:43:34
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
*yawn*

Mornin'

I totally got invited to a party with Squiggles(Written in JP), then said I didn't speak any Japanese. All I got was a "Sorry" in English.

Not 45 minutes later, the same guy sends me an invite to Qufim. I can only assume there weren't enough Squiggle-peeps to fill the last slot xD
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-05 05:50:02
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Tousou said:
Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
*yawn*

Mornin'

I totally got invited to a party with Squiggles(Written in JP), then said I didn't speak any Japanese. All I got was a "Sorry" in English.

Not 45 minutes later, the same guy sends me an invite to Qufim. I can only assume there weren't enough Squiggle-peeps to fill the last slot xD

Gotta love those people that can speak perfect english, but still have the JP ONRY mentality.

I was in a MMM party other day with 5 JP guys, but they spoke perfect english, bunch nice guys, really *** awesome.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-06-05 06:03:33
Link | Citer | R

I doubt he spoke English well, either that, or avoided it as to avoid tipping me off.

Anyway, I've never done MMM for anything, and the only reason I know it can be done for EXP is because of the /seacoms I see the JPs with. I just can't wait to be finished with all my subs and move on to figuring out which support job I'd like to play.

The list is:

COR- I don't have a Joyeuse(Which is apparently required), and from what I've seen and heard, it's incredibly expensive. If I had the means, this would be my first choice.

BRD- I've heard it's cheaper, and with my current play times, fast invites are a plus. I'm kinda iffy about pulling, but it's probably easier than it sounds.

RDM- No Joytoy, though not really needed for Mage-ing. Back-line is okay, and Fast Cast is incredibly tempting. As is the solo power. The downsides being that this is Mai's job and healers get yelled at for everything :p

DNC- Technically a support job, but definitely on the bottom of my list. DNC is cool and all, but I didn't have much fun taking it to 37.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-06-05 06:14:37
Link | Citer | R

my tummy hurts ; ;
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-05 06:14:44
Link | Citer | R

COR: Expensive
BRD: Be prepared for the BRD ONRY thing later on :/
RDM: Meh, not my thing.
DNC: Fun as *** if you can play it right.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-06-05 06:15:58
Link | Citer | R

cor: not really that expensive and one of the most versatile jobs ever.

DD, puller, dispeller, magic attacker, support/whm-er, you name it.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-05 06:20:35
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
my tummy hurts ; ;

:(

First Page 2 3 ... 7081 7082 7083 ... 18549 18550 18551