Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-06-04 09:56:57
Link | Citer | R

This SCH talks makes me want to finish leveling SCH...
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 09:57:22
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
also with /SCH and Addendum: White, i get like 10 or 15 or something like that more to Healing Magic (making it very high) and i can cure more HP that way (note: all this time my Healing Magic isn't capped yet =P it's at like 210 normal right now, max i saw it was 264 i think it was)
Addendum white does nothing for whm. And light arts will only raise your healingskill if you are uncapped. It will however raise your enhancing
i read that it raises it even if it was capped.

also don't forget cheaper white spells =P i find it to be very useful. i rest less often than a /BLM or a /SMN or a /RDM (<3 Sublimation)
It only raises skills to Bish lvl. Whm has A+ lvl healing so it's alreayd higher than light arts can raise.

And yes I know /sch is awesome. Until the lvl cap increase the best sub for whm. Then situationally a toss up between rdm and sch in most situations.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 09:58:23
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Nin/drk is awesome.
Oh. I know it. I love NIN/DRK against Ultima and Omega. But not so much in sky. Well I guess they can have Suzzy and Genboob. Lol

I only ever use my Nin for Omega XD.

Such a waste that's all I'm allowed to use it for QQ
That's a sexy Gi.
Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Zekky said:
@Urial

"But I am only a BLM. I only know how to nuke and nuke... and nuuuuke and then I heal and nuke some more and then yell at you for getting hit and dying. God. I hate you, Urial. You're a bad tank."

I know right.
I should have held hate against that first 2 minutes of the fight burst 2...
/sigh
I'll admit I like to *** with the newer tanks when I'm on BLM or SAM
Other day we had despot pop and the pld did a voke and flash and I sekka'd Darkness XD. Then was like wtf why didn't you keep hate. was fun.
Was this Tuesday? I'm drawing a blank.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 09:58:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said:
/shun
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 09:59:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Zekky said:
Lol I think you need to "read plz" We're experienced gamers in the EG world not trying to epeen you aroud. You think you'll have all this time to get your job abilities ready and do as you please. In sky, Byakko and Seiryu will rock your mind in how much attention you've got to do. Especially since those two gods require a lot of paralyna. We're confusing you it would appear.
Paralyna isn't the problem for me (i has that macroed right next to my Cure V macro) =P

I mean i can understand what you mean (like PAralyna then suddenly need a C5) and like i said, i've never been to sky and i don't have it unlocked and as i said, i do things in trial-error so if something doesn't work, i'll look into ways to make it easier.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 09:59:07
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Wait people actually bother stunning ga3s in sky?
You're being sarcastic or are you that overly foolish of how tanking works....
Sounded a little sarcastic and a small hint of elitist. Meaning they have such good gear, they can take all the nukes and still do fine by not taking much damage.
More or less this. We often didn't bother stunning. Actually often didn't have stuns lol. Except yakko with pld tanks in which case just stun every time it was up lol. That and sky gods don't really nuke that hard. And our tanks had good pdt and mdt sets
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-04 10:00:28
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sounded a little sarcastic and a small hint of elitist. Meaning they have such good gear, they can take all the nukes and still do fine by not taking much damage.
More or less this. We often did bother stunning. Actually often didn't have stuns lol. That and sky gods don't really nuke that hard.
It's more the loss of shadows you want to avoid as a tank...at least this is my experience but hell what do I know
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 10:01:21
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Paralyna isn't the problem for me (i has that macroed right next to my Cure V macro) =P

I mean i can understand what you mean (like PAralyna then suddenly need a C5) and like i said, i've never been to sky and i don't have it unlocked and as i said, i do things in trial-error so if something doesn't work, i'll look into ways to make it easier.
I'm not saying that's the problem either... but WHMs really tend to make the mistake to read the mob and have /SCH JAs ready and then need to be on paralyna or curaga because of a missed -ga from a mob. Stuff like that. Then you're JA'less and you need a fast acting cure V build because your tank is taking triple attacks and TP moves up the wazoo. X.x
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 10:01:35
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
More or less this. We often did bother stunning. Actually often didn't have stuns lol. That and sky gods don't really nuke that hard.
It's more the loss of shadows you want to avoid as a tank...at least this is my experience but hell what do I know
I'm not say it isn't a good thing. I'm just saying eating it doesn't really hurt that much. Cept yakko. Goddamn 100% triple attack kitty
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-04 10:01:40
Link | Citer | R

@krizz
No was a few weeks back when we were building kirin sets.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 10:01:40
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Trial and error doesn't sit well for the nins and sams and mnks and bards who want haidate. If a tank dies and you wipe. Someone is going to be pissed. And they're going to find out who is to blame.

Sky is serious business. You have no idea.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 10:02:22
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
also with /SCH and Addendum: White, i get like 10 or 15 or something like that more to Healing Magic (making it very high) and i can cure more HP that way (note: all this time my Healing Magic isn't capped yet =P it's at like 210 normal right now, max i saw it was 264 i think it was)
Addendum white does nothing for whm. And light arts will only raise your healingskill if you are uncapped. It will however raise your enhancing
i read that it raises it even if it was capped. also don't forget cheaper white spells =P i find it to be very useful. i rest less often than a /BLM or a /SMN or a /RDM (<3 Sublimation)
It only raises skills to Bish lvl. Whm has A lvl healing so it's alreayd higher than light arts can raise. And yes I know /sch is awesome. Until the lvl cap increase the best sub for whm. Then situationally a toss up between rdm and sch in most situations.
If i notice it does this, i'll find different situations (like /RDM or /SMN for auto refresh if it has no drastic change)
but so far, i really like going /SCH more than going /SMN (my RDM is only like 24 lol)
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-04 10:02:25
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Real plds sub war on byakko is what he's trying to say
That's *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE lmao.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 10:02:45
Link | Citer | R

I'm such a horrible WHM. Nobody ever wants me healing them during events. They always tell me how much they hate me. I let people die so much. If onry I had /SCH! Then they would like me! =(

Oh wait...

Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 10:03:47
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
@krizz
No was a few weeks back when we were building kirin sets.
Ah, gotcha. Who was tanking then? Fathom?
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-06-04 10:03:51
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
/shun
Don't you shun me mister!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 10:06:04
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Real plds sub war on byakko is what he's trying to say
NO BLU!!!

Really though nin tanks byakko like 100X better than pld. Well unless its a suck nin with no evasion gear.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 10:07:31
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:
I'm such a horrible WHM. Nobody ever wants me healing them during events. They always tell me how much they hate me. I let people die so much. If onry I had /SCH! Then they would like me! =( Oh wait...
Row finally told you what people were talking about?
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Trial and error doesn't sit well for the nins and sams and mnks and bards who want haidate. If a tank dies and you wipe. Someone is going to be pissed. And they're going to find out who is to blame. Sky is serious business. You have no idea.
If they're pissed off because i haven't done Sky yet and that'd be my first run, then i wouldn't want to be in that linkshell in the first place. I'm doing the best i can to understand different situations in my own way.

If i do it differently, and we make it, they shouldn't complain right? If i do my job correctly and I get blamed for not doing it better, they need to realize that i'm a human like everyone else (and it's my first experience)
Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Paralyna isn't the problem for me (i has that macroed right next to my Cure V macro) =P I mean i can understand what you mean (like PAralyna then suddenly need a C5) and like i said, i've never been to sky and i don't have it unlocked and as i said, i do things in trial-error so if something doesn't work, i'll look into ways to make it easier.
I'm not saying that's the problem either... but WHMs really tend to make the mistake to read the mob and have /SCH JAs ready and then need to be on paralyna or curaga because of a missed -ga from a mob. Stuff like that. Then you're JA'less and you need a fast acting cure V build because your tank is taking triple attacks and TP moves up the wazoo. X.x
i noticed (when being BLM, SMN, DNC, NIN) that 90% of WHMs are idiots. (Krizz is part of the 10% that aren't)
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 10:08:30
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
I'm such a horrible WHM. Nobody ever wants me healing them during events. They always tell me how much they hate me. I let people die so much. If onry I had /SCH! Then they would like me! =(
Fact.

If you had /sch you could repose better.

Edit: Also that's your only job so they're kinda stuck with that.
It was sarcasm. I get told constantly I'm a good WHM and get selected fairly often over WHM/SCHs for important PTs during events.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 10:10:04
Link | Citer | R

@Kaylna

That's why you need to properly gear yourself and listen to your elders. We're trying to give you an idea of the hellish nightmares of EG so you're not one of the whipping girls of WHM'hood. And by properly, I mean to the best of your ability within your experience/limitations. No one is expecting HQ noble but the little things will make your experience a lot less stressful.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 10:10:25
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Fact. If you had /sch you could repose better. Edit: Also that's your only job so they're kinda stuck with that.
It was sarcasm. I get told constantly I'm a good WHM and get selected fairly often over WHM/SCHs for important PTs during events.
not really. after you leave they go "we really need more WHM people"
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 10:12:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Zekky said:
@Kaylna That's why you need to properly gear yourself and listen to your elders. We're trying to give you an idea of the hellish nightmares of EG so you're not one of the whipping girls of WHM'hood. And by properly, I mean to the best of your ability within your experience/limitations. No one is expecting HQ noble but the little things will make your experience a lot less stressful.
I don't like people telling me what to do really. if i want hints on things, i'll ask. or even suggestions like "so what do i need macroed before we start" to the LS leader (onry) and i'd pick whatever i had room for. like Paralyna, Esuna, so on and so on.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 10:14:01
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Zekky said:
@Kaylna That's why you need to properly gear yourself and listen to your elders. We're trying to give you an idea of the hellish nightmares of EG so you're not one of the whipping girls of WHM'hood. And by properly, I mean to the best of your ability within your experience/limitations. No one is expecting HQ noble but the little things will make your experience a lot less stressful.
I don't like people telling me what to do really. if i want hints on things, i'll ask. or even suggestions like "so what do i need macroed before we start" to the LS leader (onry) and i'd pick whatever i had room for. like Paralyna, Esuna, so on and so on.
We're not telling you what to do. In fact, I'm sure most of us could careless if you're the reason your LS wipes to Byakko or whatever fun EG NMs you'll be encountering. We're just suggesting pieces of gear to make your WHM better. Nothing more, nothing less.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 10:15:25
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
not really. after you leave they go "we really need more WHM people"
Ok, so to answer your question. This is probably the reason why Krizz blacklisted you on the game.

You can't side with me on the forums then try to be nice in the game.

You don't have a relationship like Urial and I do :P
We can hate each other but we're still fairly civil for the most part.

Edit: the difference is, I'm not constantly around them. I see Krizz maybe on Wednesdays, even then there's a few comments here or there, but nothing trivial that requires a blacklisting.
Man, I wish I had SS'd my chat log before I muled for echo drops yesterday =(
First Page 2 3 ... 7061 7062 7063 ... 18549 18550 18551