Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 08:34:14
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Hm, me row vs. Cat kal Bets anyone?
so says the 1BLM/1NIN /OHKO's Spency in one hammer hit one down. /looks at Row's RDM
Ok well. Since you deciding I'm a RDM for me. Bind/Grav Cat while you're killing Spence. Kill you. While you're RRing I'm casting Thunder II and you die again. Chainspell para/slow2/blind/bio3 Kite and nuke Cat until he's dead.
while you start casting bind/grav, i cast Silence.

betch

Holy -> Banish 3 -> Banish 2 -> Banish 1 -> Aspir -> Silence again -> continue loop
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 08:34:55
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
have you faught Odin for the ability to summon him?
Yes and he's worthless. I'm on the fight for Alex but haven't put together a party for him. He is also just as useless.
are both of them a pain in the ***?
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-04 08:35:38
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Fairy.Spence said:
so says the 1BLM/1NIN

/OHKO's Spency in one hammer hit

one down.

/looks at Row's RDM
Ok well. Since you deciding I'm a RDM for me.

Bind/Grav Cat while you're killing Spence. Kill you. While you're RRing I'm casting Thunder II and you die again.

Chainspell para/slow2/blind/bio3 Kite and nuke Cat until he's dead.

Oh please! Kal kill me? Preposterous!
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-04 08:35:58
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Fairy.Spence said:
so says the 1BLM/1NIN

/OHKO's Spency in one hammer hit

one down.

/looks at Row's RDM
Ok well. Since you deciding I'm a RDM for me.

Bind/Grav Cat while you're killing Spence. Kill you. While you're RRing I'm casting Thunder II and you die again.

Chainspell para/slow2/blind/bio3 Kite and nuke Cat until he's dead.

Just put on Magic defense and Int gear, he will get resisted with his nq staves!
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 08:37:05
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Fairy.Spence said:
so says the 1BLM/1NIN /OHKO's Spency in one hammer hit one down. /looks at Row's RDM
Ok well. Since you deciding I'm a RDM for me. Bind/Grav Cat while you're killing Spence. Kill you. While you're RRing I'm casting Thunder II and you die again. Chainspell para/slow2/blind/bio3 Kite and nuke Cat until he's dead.
Oh please! Kal kill me? Preposterous!
yer a 1BLM
you have like 20hp and like 2 defence and 2 attack and like 10 accuracy, you'll fail to do even 1dmg
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 08:37:37
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
/echo drops before your recast on silence is ready again. You'd be dead as a white mage, and I could just silence you first.
/repose then silence =P
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-04 08:38:03
Link | Citer | R

It'd be fun to have a giant LS FFA
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 08:39:19
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
have you faught Odin for the ability to summon him?
Yes and he's worthless. I'm on the fight for Alex but haven't put together a party for him. He is also just as useless.
are both of them a pain in the ***?
Are you just talking to kill them for gear? Or you actually want a summoner to use them?
use them lol

of course i'd have to do shitload of story missions .-.
i'm still at the promy stage for Diablos QQ Krizz promised me when i went to Ramuh he'd help me organize doing promies and help me get story missions done + get sky and sea access.

Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 08:43:18
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
use them lol of course i'd have to do shitload of story missions .-. i'm still at the promy stage for Diablos QQ Krizz promised me when i went to Ramuh he'd help me organize doing promies and help me get story missions done get sky and sea access.
Well that flew out the window didn't it? Anyway, you have to be a level 75 summoner to use Odin and Alexander. Both Odin and Alex can only be summoned when you use Astral Flow (2hr). You only get 1 charge. Where as if you used ANY other avatars, you'd get 3mins of astral flow (roughly 3 times)
i was looking at the story mission thing and the first part is 75SMN but the second part, you can get Odin any job level. (of course, that means extra work tho)

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Unwavering_Resolve
the one i'd have to do since my SMN is 40
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 08:46:36
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Edit: Urial said he wanted to help you get Sky Access.
I might do story missions this weekend to at least get a bit farther =/ the only thing is promies can get expensive .-. fuggin animas
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-04 08:47:30
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
I might do story missions this weekend to at least get a bit farther =/ the only thing is promies can get expensive .-. fuggin animas

/slap

Farm them ya boob
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 08:47:59
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Just because you get an Odin Pact doesn't mean you can summon him until 75. People were abusing Odin for like a week in smn burns. So SE said you can only summon them when you're level 75. The story has nothing to do with getting these avatars. ToAU has been done for over a year or two before they even released these new avatars the last update.
i don't mind waiting til SMN75 to summon him, i just want him so i know i have him for when i hit 75. (same with Alexander)
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 08:50:03
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
/slap Farm them ya boob
even if i do, it's a pain to get them converted too. i'm not THAT rich. I have needs and things i gotta buy before doing a story mission (like better equipment, spells *when i was leveling whm*, and cash for airship, porting to Whitegate and OP warping when it's not free as well as Auction House tax)
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 08:51:50
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
i don't mind waiting til SMN75 to summon him, i just want him so i know i have him for when i hit 75. (same with Alexander)
I understand if you want him from a completionist's perspective.. but never summon this guy ever. It's too situational. And in that situation... you won't be on summoner.
i'd summon him once i'd hit 75 just to look at him and look at his kickass move on lvl 1 creatures in East Saru then not use him til it's needed

i wouldn't use an Astral Flow to kill an easy kill with Odin, i'd use it for Shiva's sexy Diamond Dust =D <3 shiva
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-06-04 08:52:53
Link | Citer | R

Odin and Alexander are just pretty toys that you waste your two hour in Dyna, limbus etc, for ***and giggles.
 Sylph.Spency
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Spency 2010-06-04 08:53:07
Link | Citer | R

I'd never help you with anything Kal, I can't stand people who are cheap, because items make alllllllllll the difference in a lot of BC fights

Well, until SE makes them all easy
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 08:53:38
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

/slap

Farm them ya boob
6k is so horrible to pay for converting the three animas =D
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 08:57:28
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Isn't Urial's shell paying you gil? Why don't you have any?
Hookers
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 09:01:25
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Back in my day we paid 200k EACH for a CCB Polymer. Edit: Alex is strictly Defensive. He isn't going to damage anyone. Odin sucks. You don't know much about smn do you?
been a while since i've used Odin and Alex in other FF games (and most versions of Alex were offensive, didn't know alex was defensive in ff11, my bad) besides i don't have them unlocked and i've never seen Alex summoned before so i wasn't sure on it. plus my smn is only 40 =P
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Odin and Alexander are just pretty toys that you waste your two hour in Dyna, limbus etc, for ***and giggles.
yep that's how i'd use them too xD
Sylph.Spency said:
I'd never help you with anything Kal, I can't stand people who are cheap, because items make alllllllllll the difference in a lot of BC fights Well, until SE makes them all easy
i'm not cheap! i've got items before but wasting 40k for items on a failed fight 4 times in a row, i've decided to wait on it til i get more gil to spend for it.
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
/slap Farm them ya boob
6k is so horrible to pay for converting the three animas =D
it is when it's a failed run many times in a row.
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Isn't Urial's shell paying you gil? Why don't you have any?
i used most of that gil on things i needed, equipment + spells so i don't look gimp and have Krizz "Give me pointers" on what to use
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-04 09:02:07
Link | Citer | R

I was so happy when I finished TOAU myself.
First Page 2 3 ... 7057 7058 7059 ... 18549 18550 18551