First Page 2 3 ... 595 596 597 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-08-10 13:35:59
Link | Citer | R

My mom just came back from Puerto Rico and she said this trip alot of the girls were not kept up pretty like they should. She said alot of the really nice girls with bodies were wearing no make up, hair frizzed and messy, and in t-shirts or bummy clothes. She said the guys all kept nicer than the girls, hair done, clean shaved or kept up, and looked better than the girls compared.
 Ramuh.Miemo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 13:36:01
Link | Citer | R

Cheyne said:
Dasva said:
Cheyne said:
CA girls aren't very pretty, and the ones who are dress weird. At least from what I saw down near LA.

What your experience is fail. I used to live in Santa Rosa CA and god full of hot chicks. Going to HS was awesome times lol. And well even down near LA too when Ive been there... though theres more tourist and ***down there. WTF were you doing visiting some kind of nerdy convention?

No lol.. visiting my cousins I hadn't seen in 6 years and seeing my sister's new apartment.

Went to Santa Monica etc.

User submitted image

lalala
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-10 13:36:19
Link | Citer | R

thats cz everyone on the west coast have unnaturally bad tans that *** up their skin Row
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 13:36:34
Link | Citer | R

Cheyne said:
Dasva said:
Miemo said:
Rowland said:
Miemo said:
Just tossing it out there randomly~ Rumaha knows im a dude yes? XD

It doesn't matter, he'll hit on you too

*hides* o.o!

Ill hit on ya too if it makes you happy. Though I wont mean a word of it. But I can play along lol. Used to do stuff like that to try and break people all the time. Was really funny if we found someone actually homophobic

I think they call that gay chicken?

I guess... more like um I was on a submarine and we try to push each others buttons and get reactions lol. The worst thing you can say to people you have to spend alot of time with in a small metal can is "Please dont do this it bugs me" LOL.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-10 13:36:42
Link | Citer | R

Miemo said:
Rowland said:
Miemo said:

*hides* o.o!

F you Row >.>, i wont hit on him lol
 Ramuh.Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 13:37:34
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Cheyne said:
Dasva said:
Miemo said:
Rowland said:
Miemo said:

*hides* o.o!

Ill hit on ya too if it makes you happy. Though I wont mean a word of it. But I can play along lol. Used to do stuff like that to try and break people all the time. Was really funny if we found someone actually homophobic

I think they call that gay chicken?

I guess... more like um I was on a submarine and we try to push each others buttons and get reactions lol. The worst thing you can say to people you have to spend alot of time with in a small metal can is "Please dont do this it bugs me" LOL.

*keeps hideing*
 Hades.Cheyne
Serveur: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-08-10 13:38:38
Link | Citer | R

Miemo said:
Cheyne said:
Dasva said:
Cheyne said:
CA girls aren't very pretty, and the ones who are dress weird. At least from what I saw down near LA.

What your experience is fail. I used to live in Santa Rosa CA and god full of hot chicks. Going to HS was awesome times lol. And well even down near LA too when Ive been there... though theres more tourist and ***down there. WTF were you doing visiting some kind of nerdy convention?

No lol.. visiting my cousins I hadn't seen in 6 years and seeing my sister's new apartment.

Went to Santa Monica etc.

User submitted image

lalala

I don't mean the girls weren't fit. They just dressed really weird, wore makeup weird that kinda stuff.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-10 13:39:18
Link | Citer | R

Im just gonna throw this out there, the more you guys talk about hittin on each other, the gayer it sounds. Soon you all will be balls deep in each others mouths while screaming "FFXIAH GAY ORGY!"

so SUBJECT CHANGE PLEASE...
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-10 13:39:38
Link | Citer | R

Chick on the left either has a penis, or doesnt shave i bet
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 13:39:41
Link | Citer | R

Rowland said:
Everyone on the west coast looks older than they actually are.

MTV's Sweet 16, those spoiled *** looked at least 21. o.O

Well you cant really believe MTV. They kinda stack things. But I met a 12 year old in Sacremento once that looked like 17-18. Damn girl was like 5'8-5'9 had at least D cups... a pretty nice ***. Though it was pretty clear that she had done some um growing recently as her 1 peice bath suiting didnt really um fit/cover her the way it shouldve lol. Which was awesome like so much side boob that you could see the other one too... and like all but the nipple lol.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-10 13:40:33
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Rowland said:

Well you cant really believe MTV. They kinda stack things. But I met a 12 year old in Sacremento once that looked like 17-18. Damn girl was like 5'8-5'9 had at least D cups... a pretty nice ***. Though it was pretty clear that she had done some um growing recently as her 1 peice bath suiting didnt really um fit/cover her the way it shouldve lol. Which was awesome like so much side boob that you could see the other one too... and like all but the nipple lol.

Ludoggy V2.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 13:40:48
Link | Citer | R

Kungfuhustle said:
Im just gonna throw this out there, the more you guys talk about hittin on each other, the gayer it sounds. Soon you all will be balls deep in each others mouths while screaming "FFXIAH GAY ORGY!"

So new subject... KFH knows how to scream with his mouth um full?
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-08-10 13:40:55
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Rowland said:

Dasva = new LS pedo.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-10 13:40:56
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Rowland said:

I blame growth hormones in the water
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-10 13:41:43
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Kungfuhustle said:

So new subject... KFH knows how to scream with his mouth um full?

oh you wish Das
 Ramuh.Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 13:41:59
Link | Citer | R

Rumaha said:

Ludoggy V2.

*Drum roll*
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 13:43:40
Link | Citer | R

Rumaha said:
Dasva said:
Rowland said:

Ludoggy V2.

Cheyne said:
Dasva = new LS pedo.

Well I was like 17 at the time... and had no clue her age at first. When I found out it was like /shocked. Cause before that I thought 14 was like probably the lowest you should go for... but after that I was like hmmm idk. But still techniqually based on her bust size not pedophilia. Oh and Im the original... I just happen to take older chicks too. Seriously though. If shes got the look why not? You people and your new american prudish ideas about when people should be having sex. Theres a reason for puberty... and thats to start wanting and therefore having sex!!!
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-10 13:43:45
Link | Citer | R

Miemo said:
Rumaha said:

Ludoggy V2.

*Drum roll*

Introducing..... Dasva! The new LS pedo!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 13:45:10
Link | Citer | R

Rumaha said:
Miemo said:
Rumaha said:

Ludoggy V2.

*Drum roll*

Whatever your all just jealous. Thatd be legal in ALOT of countries.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-08-10 13:45:32
Link | Citer | R

:/
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-10 13:45:36
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Rumaha said:
Dasva said:
Rowland said:

Ludoggy V2.

Cheyne said:
Dasva = new LS pedo.

Well I was like 17 at the time... and had no clue her age at first. When I found out it was like /shocked. Cause before that I thought 14 was like probably the lowest you should go for... but after that I was like hmmm idk. But still techniqually based on her bust size not pedophilia. Oh and Im the original... I just happen to take older chicks too. Seriously though. If shes got the look why not? You people and your new american prudish ideas about when people should be having sex. Theres a reason for puberty... and thats to start wanting and therefore having sex!!!

Yea, well the American Government disagrees with you, and im not going to jail for statutory rape, cuz knowing my luck, i will get caught.

I agree age is just a number, but there is a limit.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Serveur: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-08-10 13:45:48
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

I remember walking through Thousand Oaks mall and it was just little teenies running around, but looked at least 18.

LA is it owns fashion center. Don't base LA as the "norm" for Cali. LA does have some weird fashions going on in certain areas though.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-10 13:46:44
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Rumaha said:
Miemo said:
Rumaha said:

Ludoggy V2.

*Drum roll*

Whatever your all just jealous. Thatd be legal in ALOT of countries.

Like Sweden! Johan do eet! (Whats legal age there? lol)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 13:47:18
Link | Citer | R

And at the risk of sounding redundant
Pedophilia-As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children.
1. There not necessarily my preference
2. Um seriously no boobs then GTFO
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-08-10 13:47:34
Link | Citer | R

Alyria said:
:/

Hi Aly!

How's your sunburn?
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-08-10 13:48:35
Link | Citer | R

Lilbusta said:
I remember walking through Thousand Oaks mall and it was just little teenies running around, but looked at least 18.

LA is it owns fashion center. Don't base LA as the "norm" for Cali. LA does have some weird fashions going on in certain areas though.

Yeah I kinda figured that. I wasn't really used to seeing people like that.

Either way I'll probably end up moving down there sometime.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 13:48:52
Link | Citer | R

Rumaha said:
Dasva said:
Rumaha said:
Dasva said:
Rowland said:

Ludoggy V2.

Cheyne said:
Dasva = new LS pedo.

Yea, well the American Government disagrees with you, and im not going to jail for statutory rape, cuz knowing my luck, i will get caught.

I agree age is just a number, but there is a limit.

*** the american government... oh and there are more states that have 16 as the age of consent then 18
Rumaha said:
Like Sweden! Johan do eet! (Whats legal age there? lol)

Um 15 I think
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-10 13:49:54
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:

*** the american government... oh and there are more states that have 16 as the age of consent then 18

I think 16 should be country wide, but u said 12 yrold :O
First Page 2 3 ... 595 596 597 ... 18549 18550 18551