FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 3257 3258 3259 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-24 11:09:16
Link | Citer | R

I'm just looking to expedite the lvling. I just wish I could get an AB party started. I'm not looking to party at 75 since my RDM is just for gil making purposes only. My worse case scenario is doing lolbri, but I've been comfortable raping the lvl sync for manaburns in Vunkerl.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 11:09:32
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Kyree said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
What should i get for lunch in a hour or so?
I want manicotti :\

I think I want to go to this place down in the historic down town where I live.

Wow actually the resurant I'm gonna go to is directly to the right of that car. The one on the left I Redneck Gourmet they have decent burgers and sammiches.

Edit- When i say I'm from a small southern town I hope y'all know what I mean now.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-24 11:12:37
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Kyree said:
According to Google maps it's a 35 hour drive from my current location. 2278.9 miles :]
It's a wide state so might be even further
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-12-24 11:32:34
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
From living in Nebraska, it literally takes me roughly ~27 hours to drive from my house to each corner of the US. Takes 20 hours and 23 mins to get to Mexico... that could be useful someday.
"Want to see a donkey show...?"

Seriously though, I'd go more with Mapquest for accurate times than google. Mapquest goes by roads, streets and interstates to claculate times. Not sure if google just uses distance. >.>
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 11:32:47
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
From living in Nebraska, it literally takes me roughly ~27 hours to drive from my house to each corner of the US.

Takes 20 hours and 23 mins to get to Mexico... that could be useful someday.

My only perk is I live 30ish minutes from the busiest airport in the world -.-

Only perk of that is i can get anywhere easy.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 11:33:04
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
From living in Nebraska, it literally takes me roughly ~27 hours to drive from my house to each corner of the US. Takes 20 hours and 23 mins to get to Mexico... that could be useful someday.

Seriously though, I'd go more with Mapquest for accurate times than google. Mapquest goes by roads, streets and interstates to claculate times. Not sure if google just uses distance. >.>

Google does the same, and is surprisingly more accturate.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-24 11:34:33
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:

If you're looking to get shot by drug cartels.
 Sylph.Ixe
Serveur: Sylph
user: Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2009-12-24 11:35:36
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
I'd be disgusted, yet I couldn't look away.
Lmfao
Great Movie
I still Liked the first one better
 Sylph.Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2009-12-24 11:37:53
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

Google is good as long as you don't have an ocean in between you and your destination :x

EDIT:
Found it :D
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-24 11:38:09
Link | Citer | R

Ya, but you can't go to safer areas since some tourist will see you. Best hiding spots are not safe since those areas are anti-government since they're all paid by drug cartels. Any American will be killed on the spot.

FYI-Dog the Bounty Hunter shows no fear of Mexican jails. So you're screwed pretty much.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 11:41:51
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Ixe said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

Google is good as long as you don't have an ocean in between you and your destination :x

my town to hawaii

"Kayak across the Pacific Ocean
Entering Hawaii"
 Sylph.Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2009-12-24 11:42:11
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
Sylph.Ixe said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=s&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-bk-gm&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=google map

"Kayak across the Pacific Ocean
Entering Hawaii"
hahahaaa
I love that one XD
 Sylph.Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2009-12-24 11:44:18
Link | Citer | R

OMFG LOL
lol Google is sad
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 11:45:12
Link | Citer | R

yeah i just pulled one up for y'all. what you didn't see is that guy put his on walk mode like this.

This time by foot!

Whoa cool google map has pictures inside my little down town area!
 Sylph.Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2009-12-24 11:47:43
Link | Citer | R

Bai
Off to work!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 11:49:09
Link | Citer | R

73 days and 9 hrs to walk to my old dorm in hawaii >.> now to just obtain a kayak in washington lmao
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-24 11:50:41
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
73 days and 9 hrs to walk to my old dorm in hawaii >.> now to just obtain a kayak in washington lmao
Yeah I wouldn't do that if I were you. Way way to *** cold of water up here. Besides probably be faster if you started more south anyways
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-24 11:51:51
Link | Citer | R

NYC > Frace it said swim across the atlantic, but they fixed that.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 11:52:07
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Yeah I wouldn't do that if I were you. Way way to *** cold of water up here. Besides probably be faster if you started more south anyways

GOOGLE MAPS SAY I KAYAK FROM WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!!! Screw you and you're shortest distance logic!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-24 11:55:30
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
GOOGLE MAPS SAY I KAYAK FROM WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!!! Screw you and you're shortest distance logic!
Lol. Seriously though the coastal water over here is like 40-50... that is *** cold for water you kyaking in for what will probably be days, Also northern pacific waters can be a bit rougher than the ones down more around Hawaii
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 11:58:18
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Lol. Seriously though the coastal water over here is like 40-50... that is *** cold for water you kyaking in for what will probably be days, Also northern pacific waters can be a bit rougher than the ones down more around Hawaii
Half the trip is in the ocean, I'd be expecting more like weeks lmao. I think i could expect like 30-35 days worh of kayaking >.> lmao It doesn't seem like this trip would be a good investment >.> lol off work going to lunch then home.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-24 12:04:02
Link | Citer | R

Idk about that long. A guy rafted from peru to a polynesian island in like 3months and well kyaks can go alot faster.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-24 12:16:35
Link | Citer | R

yay 1/11 now to get the other one
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-24 12:21:52