too true :D
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-13 03:01:32
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Stefanos said:
So I gotta ask, how good are you at this? Do you rule *** at these things?

I don't quite understand what you mean, so I'll offer several answers:

1. I'm pretty good at memorizing rules and whatnot, but I'm always questioning technicalities and since I don't have a Judge constantly sitting next to me, I have random unanswered questions.(Happens a lot when I see new cards, or am building a deck)

2. I utterly suck at deck-building. Balance is in my nature, as is over-planning, so more often than not, I have superfluous cards for those "Just in Case" moments. In addition, I'm an extremely defensive player and prefer to merely counter/deny my opponents moves (Indicative of Control Decks). My old deck is a very good representation, and while practically undefeated, I never actually built it.

3. As a player, I'd say I'm beginner-average. Give me a deck, and I can play with it, but I will more than likely not know the deck's full potential or real strategies without either someone telling me, reading about it, or using the deck several times.

Overall, I'd say my history is a very limited one. There's a lot of knowledge one cannot gain without experiencing tournaments or having friends who also play. In addition, and like all other hobbies, it can end up costing quite a bit of money (though I haven't heard of a Deck worth $3k like Vintage Magic). Back then, I didn't have a car, only a few friends who played, went to a grand total of maybe 3-4 rather tiny "local" tournaments, and didn't have a good source of income.
 Hades.Stefanos
Serveur: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 03:02:52
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Pikachu said:
lol well i work photo and we have kiosks people can use and print and edit their photos and most people i just show them and explain it quickly and they got it, then i get the people that need me to basically do it for them cuz they dont hear me explaining it and just sit there like "uuhh ddeerrr" but eh thats photo lol >.>; my creepy experiences are people hitting on me, inviting me to parties, unneeded touching lol like placing hand on my back or shoulder >.> i need my space yo lol other day i got some random guy that recommended for me to use proactive cuz its the best acne medicine ever...and i was like uh no i go to dermatologist >.> just kinda something you dont say to people >.>!

Sounds like they might just be lazy and make you do it for them, lol. But then again, they could just be that um, yeah, lol. So guys hitting on you and such huh? Wouldn't that also be flattering in a sense? I guess it just depends on how they say it. Do you hear the cheesy pickup lines? Those crack me up. Wtf at your last comment though, I agree with you, those kinds of things you keep to yourself. I'm sure you're (not you you, you in general) aware of how you look, don't need others to point things out. One of my coworkers is an attractive woman and she gets guys that hit on her all the time, she's married with 2 kids. The one old guy that blew her a kiss really made wanna laugh, but for obvious reasons I couldn't at that time. So change of subject, do you speak Spanish fluently?
Garuda.Kyree said:
Too early to read so much text ~~

That's my bad, I have a bad habit of writing a lot. I do slow down as I get sleepier though!
 Garuda.Kyree
Serveur: Garuda
user: Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-13 03:04:45
Link | Citer | R

Lol it's np! I should just sleep but I'm obsessing with fixing up my sims house
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 03:08:23
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
So I gotta ask, how good are you at this? Do you rule *** at these things?

I don't quite understand what you mean, so I'll offer several answers:

1. I'm pretty good at memorizing rules and whatnot, but I'm always questioning technicalities and since I don't have a Judge constantly sitting next to me, I have random unanswered questions.(Happens a lot when I see new cards, or am building a deck)

2. I utterly suck at deck-building. Balance is in my nature, as is over-planning, so more often than not, I have superfluous cards for those "Just in Case" moments. In addition, I'm an extremely defensive player and prefer to merely counter/deny my opponents moves (Indicative of Control Decks). My old deck is a very good representation, and while practically undefeated, I never actually built it.

3. As a player, I'd say I'm beginner-average. Give me a deck, and I can play with it, but I will more than likely not know the deck's full potential or real strategies without either someone telling me, reading about it, or using the deck several times.

Overall, I'd say my history is a very limited one. There's a lot of knowledge one cannot gain without experiencing tournaments or having friends who also play. In addition, and like all other hobbies, it can end up costing quite a bit of money (though I haven't heard of a Deck worth $3k like Vintage Magic). Back then, I didn't have a car, only a few friends who played, went to a grand total of maybe 3-4 rather tiny "local" tournaments, and didn't have a good source of income.

Hmmm, so it looks like you're wanting to rule the ***, but can't just yet due to inexperience. Well you seem to know what to do, so I'm sure you'll end up a sweet player. You definitely have way more experience than me. I've never tried those kind of things, and sadly I didn't know anyone who did. I still don't, not locally anyways. >< How's the deck now?
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 03:09:19
Link | Citer | R

I seem to be the most talkative this late, I wonder if that's bad or good. I do think it's interesting, either way.
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-13 03:10:08
Link | Citer | R

Just started a new build to trim down the numbers. (R2) is going to be put together a bit more seriously and with actual play in mind. However, I've spent so much time typing I haven't gotten very far :p
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 03:11:02
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Kyree said:

I had a friend who loved to play Sims. Last time I played Sims was um, many years ago. She seemed to have a lot of fun with it, she played it all the time.
 Seraph.Pikachu
Serveur: Seraph
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 03:13:49
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Stefanos said:
Sounds like they might just be lazy and make you do it for them, lol. But then again, they could just be that um, yeah, lol. So guys hitting on you and such huh? Wouldn't that also be flattering in a sense? I guess it just depends on how they say it. Do you hear the cheesy pickup lines? Those crack me up. Wtf at your last comment though, I agree with you, those kinds of things you keep to yourself. I'm sure you're (not you you, you in general) aware of how you look, don't need others to point things out. One of my coworkers is an attractive woman and she gets guys that hit on her all the time, she's married with 2 kids. The one old guy that blew her a kiss really made wanna laugh, but for obvious reasons I couldn't at that time. So change of subject, do you speak Spanish fluently?
lol i think those people are just lazy or too dumb to understand technology or even try to understand it lol -_- and they are regular customers! acting like they dont know how to use it and i just walked them through it the other day /sigh lol i dont find it flattering beacuse its done by creepy old guys usually >.> im not that attractive and not like i put effort to look nice for work lol im usually giving off a "not interested" face lol ive gotten hey wanna come to a party im having? i think you would enjoy it! im like no. not many stick out in my mind lol but i tell or show them im not interested pretty quick lol subject change :O! uh no i understand it pretty well if i just really pay attention to what they are saying lol but have a white accent if i try to speak it >.> i used to be fluent growing up lol guess thats what makes me understand it all but cant really say sentences lol kinda wish my tongue could roll those Rs and such ; ; and annoying with customers start talking to me in spanish and im like >.> huh lol
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 03:13:55
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Just started a new build to trim down the numbers. (R2) is going to be put together a bit more seriously and with actual play in mind. However, I've spent so much time typing I haven't gotten very far :p

Lol, I saw (R2) and immediately thought 'So why aren't you trying for R3?' as in Raise III. I did decide to bring out DRG for some Campaign action, and I do love the Ethereal, I stay at pretty high MP with that and Sigil Refresh.
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 03:14:34
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Kyree said:
haha thats just like my little sister :D she will spend hours making the house and the people then turn it off lol :3
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-13 03:16:21
Link | Citer | R

bed looking comfy atm... /stares at bed
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 03:17:10
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
bed looking comfy atm... /stares at bed
go! /shoves
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 03:26:26
Link | Citer | R

Never got into other TCGs really mostly just played alot of magic though Limbus runs kinda killed that for me except prereleases and a few random tournaments. Maybe I should start back up again...

And for reasons I can't understand my room is getting hotter even though its washington in the middle of winter... making it hard to sleep
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 03:27:49
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Pikachu said:
lol i think those people are just lazy or too dumb to understand technology or even try to understand it lol -_- and they are regular customers! acting like they dont know how to use it and i just walked them through it the other day /sigh lol i dont find it flattering beacuse its done by creepy old guys usually >.> im not that attractive and not like i put effort to look nice for work lol im usually giving off a "not interested" face lol ive gotten hey wanna come to a party im having? i think you would enjoy it! im like no. not many stick out in my mind lol but i tell or show them im not interested pretty quick lol subject change :O! uh no i understand it pretty well if i just really pay attention to what they are saying lol but have a white accent if i try to speak it >.> i used to be fluent growing up lol guess thats what makes me understand it all but cant really say sentences lol kinda wish my tongue could roll those Rs and such ; ; and annoying with customers start talking to me in spanish and im like >.> huh lol

Well if that's the case, maybe they really are too lazy, or just don't care to learn, lol. How old do these dudes have to be to be considered creepy? Like 40? 50? Higher? Lower? There is this one customer I have at work, he's in his 50s, and he always hits on the young women, makes me 'lolwtf' in my head. Only one worse, that I would consider creepy, was a 70s guy who did the same thing. I know the best way to get them to know you're not interested. You give them the look that Samuel L. Jackson gives:

Do that, and it should work, at least in theory.

My Spanish is about the same, I can usually get the gist of what they're saying, even if I don't understand everything. You can't roll your tongue to do the R's? That sucks, that's the one thing I can do easily. I too do have a whitey accent when I try to speak Spanish, it sucks. I get that same reaction when customers just walk in and speak Spanish to me. I just give them a funny look. Did you take Spanish classes in school? I took a couple and sadly I don't use much more than what I learned since what I was taught I knew already. >< I hope that makes sense. So what are you doing up so late?
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 03:28:05
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Never got into other TCGs really mostly just played alot of magic though Limbus runs kinda killed that for me except prereleases and a few random tournaments. Maybe I should start back up again...

And for reasons I can't understand my room is getting hotter even though its washington in the middle of winter... making it hard to sleep
sleep naked!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 03:30:39
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
sleep naked!
You'd like that wouldn't you? Well actually I'm usually nekkid anyways sleeping or not. But yeah window open now and the 30 degree air is just pouring in should be fine soonish
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 03:30:55
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Stefanos said:
Well if that's the case, maybe they really are too lazy, or just don't care to learn, lol. How old do these dudes have to be to be considered creepy? Like 40? 50? Higher? Lower? There is this one customer I have at work, he's in his 50s, and he always hits on the young women, makes me 'lolwtf' in my head. Only one worse, that I would consider creepy, was a 70s guy who did the same thing. I know the best way to get them to know you're not interested. You give them the look that Samuel L. Jackson gives:

Do that, and it should work, at least in theory.

My Spanish is about the same, I can usually get the gist of what they're saying, even if I don't understand everything. You can't roll your tongue to do the R's? That sucks, that's the one thing I can do easily. I too do have a whitey accent when I try to speak Spanish, it sucks. I get that same reaction when customers just walk in and speak Spanish to me. I just give them a funny look. Did you take Spanish classes in school? I took a couple and sadly I don't use much more than what I learned since what I was taught I knew already. >< I hope that makes sense. So what are you doing up so late?
haha that gif is win! idk upper 20s xD just anything balding slightly or dressed oddly makes them creeps! your mexican? :o i took up to spanish 3 sadly lol and i forgot most of my spanish in spanish 3 which is sad lol i should take spanish in college maybe <.> but im lazy lol i cant go to sleep yet :o im just listenin to music and lookin for avis <.> what u doin up foo?!
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 03:33:55
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
sleep naked!
You'd like that wouldn't you? Well actually I'm usually nekkid anyways sleeping or not. But yeah window open now and the 30 degree air is just pouring in should be fine soonish
lol night, weirdo!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 03:37:29
Link | Citer | R

This is what you do to bad customers!!!

[+]
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 03:39:59
Link | Citer | R

lmao if only i could!
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 03:45:15
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Pikachu said:
haha that gif is win! idk upper 20s xD just anything balding slightly or dressed oddly makes them creeps! your mexican? :o i took up to spanish 3 sadly lol and i forgot most of my spanish in spanish 3 which is sad lol i should take spanish in college maybe <.> but im lazy lol i cant go to sleep yet :o im just listenin to music and lookin for avis <.> what u doin up foo?!

Thanks, it used to be my avatar for a while, but then I changed it. I'll probably use it again eventually, just don't know when. If I ever go bald I'll be creepy to you, I'll have to keep that in mind, lol. I took Spanish I and II because that's all they offered in my high school. I did find it sad I didn't learn as much as I thought I would have. Ah well, at my job I'm learning words and phrases there.

If you wanna get technical, I'm Mexican-American, since my mom was born in TX, and my dad is from Mexico. Personally I could never get that Latino, Chicano, Hispanic, Mexican-American crap. Since when did we need so many categories? I go with Mexican or Hispanic. By the way, if you do happen to like those terms or whatever, I mean no offense.

So what kind of music do you like? I figured I might as well ask since you're listening to some at the moment. I'm usually up this late every night, if I'm not in here I'm lurking or busy in FF. Last night we actually got some progress done on the past San d'Orian quests. I liked the CSes, though the two fights sucked. The Behemoth was gay by being resistant to stun, so I couldn't stun-lock it like I could on the Orc before him.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 03:45:39
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 03:46:27
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
This is what you do to bad customers!!!

Randal is the clerk I want to be, but could never be. Well maybe the day I quit I can try the things he does. Though if I tried to close the store for an hour here, I'd most likely be instantly fired.
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 03:52:06
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Stefanos said:

Thanks, it used to be my avatar for a while, but then I changed it. I'll probably use it again eventually, just don't know when. If I ever go bald I'll be creepy to you, I'll have to keep that in mind, lol. I took Spanish I and II because that's all they offered in my high school. I did find it sad I didn't learn as much as I thought I would have. Ah well, at my job I'm learning words and phrases there.

If you wanna get technical, I'm Mexican-American, since my mom was born in TX, and my dad is from Mexico. Personally I could never get that Latino, Chicano, Hispanic, Mexican-American crap. Since when did we need so many categories? I go with Mexican or Hispanic. By the way, if you do happen to like those terms or whatever, I mean no offense.

So what kind of music do you like? I figured I might as well ask since you're listening to some at the moment. I'm usually up this late every night, if I'm not in here I'm lurking or busy in FF. Last night we actually got some progress done on the past San d'Orian quests. I liked the CSes, though the two fights sucked. The Behemoth was gay by being resistant to stun, so I couldn't stun-lock it like I could on the Orc before him.
im mexican american i was born here both parents born in mexico and only wanna be called mexican lol no hispanic stuffs lol but dont really care for the others or get offended bleh lol now das got me listening to that same song on my itunes lol but i like uh the killers alot right now lol and coldplay and uh i dont know how to catagorize some songs i like but i guess its like dance? dance hip hop? lol im always up this late unless i really need to get up early or somethin >.>; but i never do anything productive lol least some people get stuff done this time of night lol <.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 03:55:53
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-13 03:57:44
Link | Citer | R