Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-13 00:23:07
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Rydiya said:
Garuda.Kyree said:
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
Heheh. Hit, you should try to be more active.
Glasses shot! ;o
:/ I need to get new glasses, but I can't afford to.
So do I, spose I only need new lenses tho
Hades.Cheyne said:
Garuda.Kyree said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
/gives Cheyne a pillow. Go get her!
That's cheating ; ;

Maybe now I won't get owned in her room.

/fighter stance.

p.s. Das did you fill it with horseshoes like I asked?

I don't feel so bad for filling mine with nails then
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 00:24:07
Link | Citer | R

/switches out everyones mean pillows with pillows filled with jello pudding
 Garuda.Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-13 00:25:06
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
/sticks his head in the ls to see the fuc is going on 0_0
Sup
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Serveur: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-13 00:26:59
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Kyree said:
Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
Sup
sup
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-13 00:27:59
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Stefanos said:
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Hm. Must not be late enough for the night shift yet... <.<

And why do you say that?

Too many people.
 Bahamut.Rydiya
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-13 00:28:09
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
 Garuda.Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-13 00:28:25
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
Garuda.Kyree said:
Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
Sup
sup
Trying to kill Cheyne before he kills me

So sup?!
 Hades.Stefanos
Serveur: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 00:30:50
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Hm. Must not be late enough for the night shift yet... <.<

And why do you say that?

Too many people.

Ah, I gotcha. So what's up, how are you this evening?
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Serveur: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-13 00:31:37
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Kyree said:
Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
Garuda.Kyree said:
Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
Sup
sup
Trying to kill Cheyne before he kills me

So sup?!

fishing manta waiting for my chicken to get done cooking
/ma "Haste" Kyree
 Hades.Cheyne
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-12-13 00:34:06
Link | Citer | R

Nightnight people!

See you in bed Kyree, please don't break my arm again, it just healed from the last time. There's cupcakes in it for you!
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-13 00:36:49
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Stefanos said:

'bout the same. The internet decided it would be sluggish and it takes 2-3 minutes to refresh this page. So instead, I'm burning my time writing down card ideas for a Fortune Lady Deck that Mai and I want to make. It'll be interesting to see how our decks differ when they're done.

Once January rolls around, I'm thinking about going to local tournaments so I can start getting out more.

So how's your end?
 Garuda.Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-13 00:37:42
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Cheyne said:
Nightnight people!

See you in bed Kyree, please don't break my arm again, it just healed from the last time. There's cupcakes in it for you!
I'll break a leg instead!

Night night
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 00:47:27
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Hades.Stefanos said:

'bout the same. The internet decided it would be sluggish and it takes 2-3 minutes to refresh this page. So instead, I'm burning my time writing down card ideas for a Fortune Lady Deck that Mai and I want to make. It'll be interesting to see how our decks differ when they're done.

Once January rolls around, I'm thinking about going to local tournaments so I can start getting out more.

So how's your end?

Never heard of Fortune Lady Deck. Do tell. As for my end, it's one of those nights where I have no clue what I want to do in FF. I leveled DRG too fast so now I don't feel like finishing it. :/ It's sitting at 72, so I was finally able to equip my Ethereal. It's awesome for Refreshing as /mage. Only things I really have to look forward to are 73 for Saurian if I get the gil, and 75. Odds are I'll probably just duo it or try to solo MMM to 75 and see if I can get exp that way. It'd be a good challenge.

Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 00:49:34
Link | Citer | R

Anyone here do the goblin MMM?
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 00:53:05
Link | Citer | R

I do, but you already knew that, lol.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 00:55:56
Link | Citer | R

Um so how exactly do you get him to lvl 41 plus and get him stuffs in only like 25 min to go beat the boss? Last time I tried he pretty much stopped lvling at 17 and I had killed most everything. And today I found out he goes back to 1 each time
 Bahamut.Rydiya
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-13 00:56:11
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Anyone here do the goblin MMM?
I used to.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 01:02:51
Link | Citer | R

What's your maze setup look like? What runes do you have set?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 01:04:35
Link | Citer | R

Right now I'm going for what I'd think would be easiest and have nothing on it. I do have alot of thigns I could put on it though
 Garuda.Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-13 01:12:37
Link | Citer | R

Finalllly home

Hmmm sleep or play the sims hm hm hmmm
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-13 01:13:22
Link | Citer | R

Son of a... The internet died and my long-winded response was destroyed. ;.;

I'll try again:

Fortune Ladies are a new monster set for the YGO TCG. I used to play 3-4 years and don't remember why I phased it out.

Recently, I bought a few structures and started teaching Mai how to play. She was quite interested and we picked up a few boosters and tins. Amongst the mass of random cards (Opening Booster packs is so much fun) she took a liking to the couple of Fortune Ladies she got. This was before she really understood their effects. Come to find out that up until recently, there were only 2 Fortune Ladies released, but now they've got quite a bit of extra support and whatnot. This means that the idea of a "Fortune Lady Deck" is still relatively new, meaning people haven't completely destroyed the idea yet.

I'm impressed by the way the TCG has gone. It used to be like Magic: The Gathering with cheap and powerful (read: ***!) cards. Now you can build decks around different ideas, monster types, and strategies.

My deck list is sitting at 0 currently. Gonna try and filter through all these ideas. If I had the effects memorized, I could give you a rundown on how the deck would work, but the wiki is pretty straightforward and is extremely helpful.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 01:15:03
Link | Citer | R

For Chaperix to get more exp, you'll want harder mobs, and you'll want him to do most of, if not all the fighting. Set Runes 17 and 18, Might and Supreme Might. When you do this though, tank for Chaperix at first, because he can be killed very easily early on if you let him get hate. By the time he hits 30 or so, he can fend for himself.

Rune 102 (Trial by Numbers) is also good when you get fast enough, that gives you 2 extra quests. One gives an 'ultimate challenge' which makes Chaperix stronger somehow, I'm not quite sure how exactly, honestly.

If you have Rune 108 (Conditioning Contract), that one makes Chaperix level faster, at the cost of a few marbles. This one makes a big difference. Without this one set, I can usually only get him in the 20s or so before the boss fight. With it set, I can usually get to level 60.

Lastly, if you're on a job that has movement Speed+, that REALLY speeds things up. That's how I usually get him leveled to 60. Without it, I can usually get him in the 40s.

Ok, as for how to get everything, I usually get him to level 20 by completing the middle Gob's quest twice. After that I go to the right Gob and first get the items to change him to Walloper, then go in the second and third time to get the items to upgrade his weapons twice. After upgrading the weapons both times, I go to the middle Gob a third time and let him kill all the spiders. By now with movement speed+ I've hit the 15 minute mark and he's in the 40s. After that, I move to the left Gob and get at least one quest cleared so he has at least one TP move, Goblin Rush. If you have time, try to get the other two done while getting him more exp. Once you hit the 5 minute mark, you go back and up to the boss.

I hope all that helps.

Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 01:20:23
Link | Citer | R

Lol well I'll have to change that a tad since the non mage stuff looks kinda crappy.

Yeah even with no runes set at lvl 1 the things do like 50% per hit really annoying hell even when he goes up a few lvls changing him to mage gets him killed fast. Don't think I have conditioning contract and only jobs I got movement speed for are thf and rng... be interesting trying to tank with those without killing stuff lol

As far the stronger thing wiki says it allows him to use his blitz attack if he has revitalizer.

Well thanks I'll work on it
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 01:31:27
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I learned that the hard way early on. It was my first time with Might and Supreme Might set and he runs in early and gets hate on the worms just as I cast Dia, all 3 cast Stone and my run is over for that day.

If you have any other questions I'll answer them the best I can.
 Garuda.Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-13 01:32:02
Link | Citer | R

I still want that mamool ja earring from MMM @@
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 01:35:54
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Son of a... The internet died and my long-winded response was destroyed. ;.;

I'll try again:

Fortune Ladies are a new monster set for the YGO TCG. I used to play 3-4 years and don't remember why I phased it out.

Recently, I bought a few structures and started teaching Mai how to play. She was quite interested and we picked up a few boosters and tins. Amongst the mass of random cards (Opening Booster packs is so much fun) she took a liking to the couple of Fortune Ladies she got. This was before she really understood their effects. Come to find out that up until recently, there were only 2 Fortune Ladies released, but now they've got quite a bit of extra support and whatnot. This means that the idea of a "Fortune Lady Deck" is still relatively new, meaning people haven't completely destroyed the idea yet.

I'm impressed by the way the TCG has gone. It used to be like Magic: The Gathering with cheap and powerful (read: ***!) cards. Now you can build decks around different ideas, monster types, and strategies.

My deck list is sitting at 0 currently. Gonna try and filter through all these ideas. If I had the effects memorized, I could give you a rundown on how the deck would work, but the wiki is pretty straightforward and is extremely helpful.

Well all that definitely sounds like it'll keep you busy for a good while. So if I may ask, is Mai your protege or what? lol Seems like you two do a lot together.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-13 01:37:15
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Kyree said:

There's 3 things I want from that. Koggelmander, that earring, and the Antica Ring, in that order. I just always seem to have a hard time finding people to help with the fight. Ah well, I'll have the sword someday, I hope.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-13 01:46:43
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Stefanos said:
Yeah I learned that the hard way early on. It was my first time with Might and Supreme Might set and he runs in early and gets hate on the worms just as I cast Dia, all 3 cast Stone and my run is over for that day. If you have any other questions I'll answer them the best I can.
Yeah I'd hate to see what can happen with those set as bad as it is anyways. Guess I'm gunna just have to go with no movement speed or maybe kill a few myself to lvl him up since my thf aint really gunna keep hate on multiple mobs without killing them
 Garuda.Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-13 01:46:58
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Stefanos said:
Garuda.Kyree said:

There's 3 things I want from that. Koggelmander, that earring, and the Antica Ring, in that order. I just always seem to have a hard time finding people to help with the fight. Ah well, I'll have the sword someday, I hope.
Yea I was working on Ermines tail runes before I quit, I did manage to get a gnole torque though so thats kewl, also did quite a few runs for earring with no luck
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Khew
:O
First Page 2 3 ... 3087 3088 3089 ... 18549 18550 18551