Hades.Stefanos
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-12 01:00:02
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
"Goli feet sucks for Scholar! You aren't allowed to have them!" ..God I hate my ls and my server.
Lol what? They are the best enfeebling feet as far as macc goes pretty good on potency and one of the best nuking feet especially if you need some extra macc for any nuking job

Just out of curiosity, how is INT+4 MAcc+2 > INT+3 MAB+2 (Yigit Crackows)? Wouldn't it be more of a situational thing?
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Serveur: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-12 01:00:22
Link | Citer | R

quick question...anyone know if the treasure hound moogle kupower stack with job trait th?
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-12 01:05:42
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Stefanos said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
"Goli feet sucks for Scholar! You aren't allowed to have them!" ..God I hate my ls and my server.
Lol what? They are the best enfeebling feet as far as macc goes pretty good on potency and one of the best nuking feet especially if you need some extra macc for any nuking job
Just out of curiosity, how is INT 4 MAcc 2 > INT 3 MAB 2 (Yigit Crackows)? Wouldn't it be more of a situational thing?
I actually never said they were the best nuking feet... and like I said right in there for when you need some more macc. Yes the dmg is less but its macc is better than anything cept nash and those add 0 dmg.

I use them for rdm non /sch
 Bahamut.Rydiya
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-12 01:51:11
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
As far as they're concerned, it's only good for rdm tanking. WHAT. THE. ***?!!!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-12 02:09:02
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
Wait what rdm tanking!?! The only thing a rdm can evasion tank is um things pretty much anyone can... a rdm tank should try to stick with either magic or physical dmg reduction or maybe resist build when not doing anything. When doing stuff fast cast/emnity maybe even stack alot of interrupt rate for ichi. Wtf rdm tanking in gol feet. Rdms do not evade. Even with +100 evasion a nekkid thf still has more
 Bahamut.Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-12 02:31:17
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Rydiya said:
Wait what rdm tanking!?! The only thing a rdm can evasion tank is um things pretty much anyone can... a rdm tank should try to stick with either magic or physical dmg reduction or maybe resist build when not doing anything. When doing stuff fast cast/emnity maybe even stack alot of interrupt rate for ichi. Wtf rdm tanking in gol feet. Rdms do not evade. Even with 100 evasion a nekkid thf still has more
<.< A thf evades the best.. but yeah. basically.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-12 02:53:37
Link | Citer | R

Lol yeah was just a comparasion. I mean a thf with capped evasion nekkid has 276 and another 48 from evasion bonus for a total of 324 combine.

A rdm has 210 skill no evasion bonus. With the best evasion/evasion skill in all slots that a rdm can wear they can get +86 evasion and + 23 evasion skill for a total of 319... still shy of a nekkid thf.

And if a thf is gunna be tanking something it better be putting on some evasion gear.

Besides for evasion gear for rdm they get way better options than just 5evasion lol Dance Shoes +1 Duelist's Boots Emissary Boots to name a couple
 Bahamut.Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-12 03:10:59
Link | Citer | R

No kidding.. and yet somehow Scholar isn't allowed to lot Goliard? Come the *** on, guys.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-12 03:22:00
Link | Citer | R

Well they are the best enfeebling feet. What I don't get is how you have a don't lot rule on *** nyzle Isle. Wtf seriously you say what you are going for and you lot that. That's how nyzle isle works. What they think you going for askar instead lol?
 Bahamut.Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-12 03:46:12
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Well they are the best enfeebling feet. What I don't get is how you have a don't lot rule on *** nyzle Isle. Wtf seriously you say what you are going for and you lot that. That's how nyzle isle works. What they think you going for askar instead lol?
Srsly. I only have mages.. so Goli serves me the best.
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-12 03:51:46
Link | Citer | R

Ugh... Screw my lack of artistic skills. So many wonderful ideas, and no means of making them real!

Translation: *** you paint!
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-12 03:55:41
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Ugh... Screw my lack of artistic skills. So many wonderful ideas, and no means of making them real!

Translation: *** you paint!

That sucks dude. My Paint skills fail as well, lol.
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-12 03:56:38
Link | Citer | R

:o

Evenin' Stef.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-12 03:59:14
Link | Citer | R

Top of the evening to ya. How goes it? I'm just waiting on my crew to get here so we can have round 2 with the Young Behemoth.
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-12 04:03:45
Link | Citer | R

'bout the same. I managed to go a full day without playing XI. Instead, I went Christmas shopping and got my one big gift out of the way.

Li'l Sister apparently wants a DS... I immediately went to the store and bought her a DSi and LoZ: Spirit Tracks. I'll make her a proper gamer yet!

Other two are still out there, though. One brother wants Transformers/Bakugan supposedly, and the other is getting a Wii, so I might get him Twilight Princess or something.

Been like 3 years, so I'm not sure what they're interested in these days... And my mother is too worthless to pay proper attention -.-

In other news... I'm getting a chance to take down the gifts next week. Meaning I can finally go get all the junk I left there! Hellllllloooooo PS2!
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-12 04:10:37
Link | Citer | R

Sounds pretty nice, I still don't have a DS, so you'll have to let me know how that goes. The last console I bought was a PS2, still love that thing, but I'll probably upgrade in February with my income tax. So how old is your PS2 anyways? I miss my old one that I had, with the HDD in it. Now I'm stuck with the slim version.

I'm pretty broke now, so no Christmas shopping for me. Maybe next year. I don't really want anything and there isn't anyone I want to really shop for. There's my mother, but no clue what to get her, odds are I'll just give some money, easy way out.
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-12-12 04:15:01
Link | Citer | R

Not sure... I found it stored away in a closet one day and basically took it <.<

All I know is that it's one of the nice thick ones, not one of those silly pansies. If memory serves, it's starting to fall apart, too.

Edit: Can't wait to see what cards this movie offers. Maybe they'll be even shittier than last time

Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-12 04:39:29
Link | Citer | R

Wow, we somehow beat that Behemoth. It was a clusterfuck of a fight, I'll say that much. But hey, at least I can finally progress on Wings. ><
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-12-12 04:56:59
Link | Citer | R

And on that note I better get sleep, so you guys have a good morning/afternoon!
 Bahamut.Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-12 05:04:48
Link | Citer | R

Rawrawrawrawr
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-12 07:16:14
Link | Citer | R

Morning.
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-12-12 07:52:31
Link | Citer | R

Sup~

Stupid internet connection crapped out on me last night (again -_-)

Back to soloing on MNK :/
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-12-12 07:59:18
Link | Citer | R

/yawwwwn.
Had no idea I was up until 1am. I wasn't even that sleepy until I looked at the time , then suddenly my eyes dropped.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-12 08:00:25
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
/yawwwwn.
Had no idea I was up until 1am. I wasn't even that sleepy until I looked at the time , then suddenly my eyes dropped.
Lmao y'all were all like it's 1am o-shi /sleep.
Fyi Hase you should have never shown me that Famas.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-12-12 08:02:20
Link | Citer | R

Famas > Your soul.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-12 08:04:59
Link | Citer | R

After y'all left i had to start dragging my team -.- but then again with y'all gone i got more kills and less +20's lmao
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-12-12 08:10:29
Link | Citer | R

You'll get used to not getting that many kills when Noodles and I are in le~party rofl.
 Garuda.Kyree
Serveur: Garuda
user: Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-12 09:51:30
Link | Citer | R

Morning ppls
 Ramuh.Citag
user: Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2009-12-12 09:53:43
Link | Citer | R

Ill pay you the cost of the scroll +10k if someone thats on right now, from Ramuh of course, nabs that blizzga 3 scroll thats up right now for me.
First Page 2 3 ... 3077 3078 3079 ... 18549 18550 18551