FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 18041 18042 18043 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-03 14:54:54
Link | Citer | R

Not saying it isn't but all these stories of random women giving him the signs and he just is like "I'll pass but then in retrospect is all like maybe I shouldn't have" ;pattern is making one draw the conclusion he's got issues with his "casual encounters" protocols. For a single guy that it is.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-03 14:56:01
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
All these stories makes me question your judgement Anna.
Welcome to the club.

She once tried to hook me up with her best friend, while we were together, apparently I wasn't a complete *** like the other girl's BF and I passed up the chance to have two girlfriends at once. Not really into that anyway.

CASE IN POINT YOUR HONOR!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-08-03 14:56:08
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
also, i thought this thread was a petition started to give me full control over the forums. how disappointing.

I see you like to live dangerously! Be careful what you wish for.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-08-03 14:57:26
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
yearning for death.
In due time...worry not.

made me smile. not an easy task today, you have my thanks.

Purses are mysteries wrapped in enigmas. I gave up ever looking into one back in '99 or so. I'll be *** if I could ever find anything in those things, just to watch the owner of purse find the thing in .5 seconds. dafaq?

I saw a dude in his 50's today wearing crocs. was a building owner I was talking to, so I couldn't even laugh.

Was he wearing them with socks? If so, why is my diagonal neighbor in SD?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-08-03 14:57:56
Link | Citer | R

he's got issues with his "casual encounters" protocols. For a single guy that it is.

seriously.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-08-03 14:58:33
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Was he wearing them with socks? If so, why is my diagonal neighbor in SD?

we was! lol. farmer lookin' dude too. funny stuff.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-03 15:00:22
Link | Citer | R

Not saying it isn't but all these stories of random women giving him the signs and he just is like "I'll pass but then in retrospect is all like maybe I shouldn't have" ;pattern is making one draw the conclusion he's got issues with his "casual encounters" protocols. For a single guy that it is.
On top of that, I'm picky and try to foresee too much. Like "She's ok, but what if we just end up bad for each other?" Or I observe something that is off-putting or something.

Fyi, ex hid her smoking from people except close friends. Oddly enough, my concern for her and her health, enough to say something about her smoking, was something she liked. I think that her positive reaction was kinda rare.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-08-03 15:01:07
Link | Citer | R

In mosin related news, I have admitted this back isn't going to get better on it's own, it's been 3 days. I've made an appointment to see what passes as a doctor in SD. I have such a hard time asking for help, but no other real issues with machismo ***, idk wtf my problem is. This existence sure is confusing at times.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-03 15:02:14
Link | Citer | R

You think too much/over analyze. Get in the moment! Women love when you get out of your head space..
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-08-03 15:02:24
Link | Citer | R

On top of that, I'm picky and try to foresee too much. Like "She's ok, but what if we just end up bad for each other?" Or I observe something that is off-putting or something.

you should try to be normal and have lots of fun with all the wrong ones least you never find the right....

dumbass.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-03 15:02:24
Link | Citer | R

In mosin related news, I have admitted this back isn't going to get better on it's own, it's been 3 days. I've made an appointment to see what passes as a doctor in SD. I have such a hard time asking for help, but no other real issues with machismo ***, idk wtf my problem is. This existence sure is confusing at times.
You gotten a new bed or new pillows lately? My bed is old and is why my back hurts.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-03 15:03:59
Link | Citer | R

Sometimes sleeping on the floor helps
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-08-03 15:07:04
Link | Citer | R

Have your younger daughter or son (hopefully he won't get spastic) walk on your back in the mean time?

That feels good until someone gets the wild notion to start doing acrobatics.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-03 15:19:21
Link | Citer | R

Oh!

One deer season, we went into town for gas. At the gas station we get out and there's a blonde, probably in her late 40's, wearing a tight, short dress (in November), smoking a cigarette. She looks every one of us in the eye and seductively says "heyyyy"

I think passing that one up was a good call.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-08-03 15:22:50
Link | Citer | R

Yep. Good call on avoiding the lot lizard.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-08-03 15:28:00
Link | Citer | R

Oh!

One deer season, we went into town for gas. At the gas station we get out and there's a blonde, probably in her late 40's, wearing a tight, short dress (in November), smoking a cigarette. She looks every one of us in the eye and seductively says "heyyyy"

I think passing that one up was a good call.

You have no imagination.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-08-03 15:31:12
Link | Citer | R

gas stations are apparently THE place to find women in ok.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-03 15:34:14
Link | Citer | R

Lots of hot girls playing Pokemon Go here but in many cases, it's hard to distinguish 17-18 from 20+
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-03 15:40:12
Link | Citer | R

mos, should go get a fancy massage and a day off at a spa
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-03 16:09:42
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By rkhan 2016-08-03 16:21:40
Link | Citer | R

Are you losers still here
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-08-03 16:32:34
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
gas stations are apparently THE place to find women in ok.

Hhhheeeeeeeeyyyyyy girl, let me buy you some nachos!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-08-03 16:33:15
Link | Citer | R

rkhan said: »

Obviously...
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-03 16:42:42
Link | Citer | R

rkhan said: »
No, everyone left months ago.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-08-03 20:20:15
Link | Citer | R

Lots of hot girls playing Pokemon Go here but in many cases, it's hard to distinguish 17-18 from 20+

If they look 17-20, they're probably 12-14. Stay away, bro. No need to get yourself on a list.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-04 08:16:58
Link | Citer | R

Sometimes it's a normal motion you perform every day but you just happen to have tensed the wrong way one time and didn't even realize it, then when you get up the next morning turning off the alarm clock feels like you're Julius Caesar on his final day, and then it spontaneously clears up after a few days of misery. Happened to me a while back. Did my lifting like I do every other day, but I must have bobbled funny doing a rep, didn't even realize it, woke up the next few days wanting to be dead. Then it just sort of went away.

Or it could be lingering shittiness of a more severe variety. At our age it's more likely the former, but you never know. Keep the appoint, get whatever imaging they ask you to have done, if any, as long as your insurance covers it (I wouldn't pay out of pocket for an MRI, for instance), and go from there.

Shy away from narcotic meds if you can help it unless you absolutely need them to function. They're great for some stuff and can make you feel awesome, but that's not really a path you want to go down if you can manage to get by without them at all.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-04 08:23:24
Link | Citer | R

Jassik said: »

If they look 17-20, they're probably 12-14. Stay away, bro. No need to get yourself on a list.

There's a high school within a mile of my office and the cross country team runs a route on my commute, so at certain times of the year I get a daily a herd or three of stampeding teenagers runs by me.

I don't remember when I was in high school there being such a huge variance of maturity in the kids. Boys or girls. But it seems like every day I see someone with damn near a full beard running side-by-side with someone who looks 12, or some girl who could be 22 as easily as 16 running next to a girl who doesn't look old enough to get into a PG-13 movie without being challenged about her age.

It's bizarre to me. Maybe it just wasn't something I noticed at the time. It wasn't "hey, that kid looks like he's 20 and that one barely looks ten," it was just "Yeah, that's Brad, he's Italian and has been shaving since he was eight, and that's Brian, he's looked like he was 11 since second grade and now we're seniors."
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-04 09:08:53
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
Can we talk about something important for a second?

the beginning of one of many cargo short discussions

WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS ALREADY GRANDPA!!!

Cargo shorts have been approved for wearing while chopping firewood in your own backyard where no one else can see you... and STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to wear at The Louvre, most of the rest of europe, all of Italy.

The wearing of cargo shorts anywhere else must be negotiated in private with your significant other. You can't match socks Remo do not attempt to go it alone on fashion!!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-08-04 09:18:52
Link | Citer | R

I like cargo shorts. They have so much storage without sacrificing comfort.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-04 09:25:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said: »
I like cargo shorts. They have so much storage without sacrificing comfort.

and nobody can tell you are wearing them under your kingly robes!

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18041 18042 18043 ... 18549 18550 18551